[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

tbh, ive gone from 90% to 95% of certainty bcs of the last episode. :sweatingbullets: theres absolutely no way that if JH and JK were dating other people, they wouldve let that part air. and the didnt even get angry or defensive at others even pushing for their marriage. they knew this wouldve made some talks, so im sure that if they had an s/o thats not each other, they wouldnt have been so comfortable with it, heck they were even smiling hehe. im excited for whats to come tor the both of them, career and relationship wise :)

• Like 6

@airplanegirl  http://m.ppomppu.co.kr/new/bbs_view.php?id=freeboard&no=5072301&category=

Also can I ask what kind of site it is?

Can't guarantee the accuracy of translations!!! I have tried my best.

아무래도 김종국이랑 송지효랑 사귀는거 같네요
Anyway I think that Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are dating
방송 보는데 몇주전부터 pd가 티를 많이 내네요;;;
The pd started associating them together a lot few weeks ago(someone needs to confirm this for me)
자막으로요??
Captions?자막(actually means subtitles)
    지지난주에 유재석도 송지효한테 슬쩍 언급하구요
    I'm refering to last week when YJS mentioned SJH
그래서 자른 거예요? 개리도 그래서 나가고?
That's why they cut it?(Possibly implying they end the program because of them) That's also why Gary left?

모르죠Don't know 그래서 자른건지so they cut(end?) it... but Gary not related MC's are just acting

연기라도 불편하죠.. 내가 연기해야 할 대상이

내가 아는 사람과 실제 사귀고 있으면
Even If it's acting he would be uncomfortable... I have to postpone my target If I know who's dating in reality

used of 성지 means visiting any post predict the future correctly
성지 되는건가요? I guess it means will this post possibly be visited later by people because he successfully predict the future
연애하면 퇴사 규정이라도 있었던가 ㅋㅋㅋ
Is there a policy that they have to leave because of some policy?

설마요 no kidding

김종국 나이 많지 않나요?  (Isn't KJK much older?)
둘다많죠 (They have e big age gap/They both are)

이거 페북에는 이미 돌고있는 찌라시에요ㅋㅋ
There already are insider gossip about this on facebook
seen people using the term 찌라시 it to describe a tabloids filled with fictional stories.
둘 결혼한다고 ㅋ If they really get married
김종국 송지효는 옛날부터 말 나왔던거같은데  Seems like there are rumours about KJK & SJH long time ago

찌라시가 1년은 된 내용이네요 ㅡㅡ;
찌라시(post that predicts future)It has been a year since this 찌라시 was posted.
찌라시는 어디서 보나요? 같이 봐요 Where did you see it? Let's see together.

네이버카페 검색해보니 16년 초에 난리났던 적이 있네요  If you search on naver cafe, in early 2016 it was a mess
난리(frenzy)

If they are dating, they really match each other
근데 어디서 확인이나 티가 났나요?
but where do they confirm "티가 나다" in Korean. 티 means attitude, 나다 means rise or show. 티가 나다 means " Seeing some odd attitude", or "it shows."
    지지난주에 유재석이 송지효한테 남친 물어보는데 뭔가 느낌이 딱...
    Last week, YJS was asking about SJH's bf, just got a     feeling

김종국 송지효 사귀는거 다 아는지 알았는데요
Everyone knows kim jong kook and song ji hyo are dating knew it before
모르는 사람 많은지 처음 알았네요
For the first time I knew a lot of people didn't know about this.
오래 됐나요?
Has it been long?
그래서 차태현이 연예대상이었던가요..
That's why Cha Tae Hyun said that on the awards ceremony
김종국 사귀는 사람 있다는 식으로 얘기 했던건가요..ㅎㅎ
There will be a lot of people gossiping if JK said he's dating someone.

정황상 먼가 딱 맞아떨어지는듯한 느낌인데요ㅎ
I feel like everything just fits circumstantially.

그 조폭이랑 헤어지고 개리랑 사귀는 줄 ㅋㅋ
근데 김종국이었구나
Thought she broke up with that ganster and date with Gary.
But it is Kim Jong Kook

전 왜 처음 듣죠
Why didn't I know it before

오~...
첨 듣네요!
oh
This is the first time I heard it.

• Like 11

What's even more amazing about this fortune telling part is all rm members including JK & JH didn't really look surprised as if it's a normal thing to hear. And I do agree with someone who pointed out that they went directly saying things like "just get married", basically if sa is not dating, shouldn't they have started off like "just date/go out"? It somehow makes me feel like they are almost at the marriage phase. I'm trying hard not to get my hopes too high despite the exploding fireworks inside me but it still feels so good about these news. :blush:

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, hr12_stv said:

@hr12_stv I have never heard of JH's ex beat JK before and I don't believe it is true. If it was true it would have been all over the news.

14 hours ago, bogummish said:

@athoughtcloud1

i think it says: when sjh made her decision, kjk got splashed. Sjh said "next year, let's only have good things oppa" after that Haha gets loud and says "baennyon haero" it means "grow old together" it's said to people as wedding vows i think. The person who posted that says it was Haha's blessing.

This happened around 1hr18mins after JH mentioned what she told Kim Hwan and haha said that while raising his hands up.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, bogummish said:

I love this gif the most because fans reported they were holding hands and hugging off camera after the water bomb. Goes to show you never really know what goes on behind the scenes 

I'm surprised w have not seen any gif of them hugging and holding hands like in the reports

22 minutes ago, bogummish said:

I just saw on KJK's fancafe that RM filming started in Gangwon Province today and will last a few days with no guests, apparently it's very cold  there.

Filming 

SJH's special

She took them to a forest lol

She probably wanted to avoid them suddenly visiting her house lol she really is a very private person

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bogummish said:

@chelseafjl8 @hr12_stv ive read this story before but there's no source and no testimonial or anything. The part abt Turbo/KJK going through a rough patch is true as it's been said before. The part with the Cjes CEO is not proven, although the problem with that guy is that he is from one of the prominent gangster families in S.Korea so the public will never say anything good about him, and also because of rumors of gangster connections during Yoochun's case but nothing was proven. C-Jes though has a lot of veterans and well know  actors ( Choi Min Sik, Ra mi Ran, Hwang Jung Eum, Park Soong Woong,  Ryu Jun Yeol, Kwak Do Won, Lee Chung Ah, Lee Jung Jae) and even Gummy, those are some of the big names so it's not like this dude is running a cartel, his agency reps some strong names even if they are fairly new in the scene. Even if there is some shady business going underground, they probably all do it anyway. Not defending him as i dont really care about him but just saying the entertainment business in korea isn't squeaky clean anyway but there's no proof he did anything to KJK until KJK himself says so.

KJK only said on strong heart that the agency which was his manager didn't let him go solo and his first album didn't do well. He did have a rough life in Turbo and Kim Jung Nam and KJK did say on Healing Camp they often weren't fed well and couldn't order a lot of food. KJK suffered only to come back even stronger in life and because of that,the way he is now is what made him. 

I see on instagram fans commenting now to create a new MC just to make things look good on the surface. And many people have said if both SA marry,its their decision. Thankful to see positive people. I too agree they should not create a loveline on the show after what they have done to both of them.If SBS didn't fire them, their new love line would have been great on screen. 

@bogummish have you seen any comments on Naver regarding KJK blocking haha and LKS way? Just keen to know how K citizens feel about this though I know many comments are on SA dating and all.

Glad to see many positive people who respect both SA

• Like 5

@bogummish hahaha sorry I wasn't clear. On the latest ep of RM,the fortune teller said KJK was muddy water who would not give nourishment to LKS and ask LKS to stay away from him. We fans know how LKS is loyal to KJK and I'm assuming SBS wants LKS in their new show after RM so they tell him and even haha to avoid KJK.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Sarita Ramchandani said:

@bogummish hahaha sorry I wasn't clear. On the latest ep of RM,the fortune teller said KJK was muddy water who would not give nourishment to LKS and ask LKS to stay away from him. We fans know how LKS is loyal to KJK and I'm assuming SBS wants LKS in their new show after RM so they tell him and even haha to avoid KJK.

Lol it's soo obvious this fortune telling is all SBS behind it

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1
15 minutes ago, Sarita Ramchandani said:

Those are just our speculations. We have to see what happens - some news reports came out that KS was going to focus on his acting career after RM. Perhaps things are just being discussed. 

@bogummish We will have to watch the episode to see if the jungle is JH's personal choice or that of the production team. Read that JK's shoot will be tomorrow.

JK and JH are so compatible - the members aren't even able to say which is whose eye - both are extremely energetic and were advised to just follow their habits - JK to exercise and JH to sleep.

Guest athoughtcloud1
2 hours ago, hr12_stv said:

Some of it might be true - there are things fans know which don't come in the mainstream media. May be people are linking up two unrelated things since it is pretty well-known that BCJ's dad has been a don and that the agency does make use of its underworld connections at times.. But I don't think the bit about Baek Chang Joo beating up JK is true - if that was the case, JK wouldn't have recorded 'So Pretty' at C-Jes in 2012.

I'm just rolling my eyes at mc fans now using the part where JK pushed Jihyo pretty lightly to say that it's not couple behaviour, an infamous guy who claims to be an expert is now saying that it's not even friends behaviour. Do they have friends??? Haven't they playfully pushed their friends away when playing around? The denial train on IG is hilariously sad. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, hr12_stv said:

Feels like I've been brought back to 2012-2013 haha. But I must say, I was very very happy when JH left CJES and announced the split at the same time. Not just for SA reasons but the whole CJES set up and the history behind BCJ's father was just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too shady that I didnt want JH associated with it.

2 hours ago, bogummish said:

Honestly i keep replaying that part and everything fits. YJS isnt someone who would be so inconsiderate as to ask two pple to get married for the sake of a joke (and btw no one even laughed, they weren't even surprised at all, they all immediately agreed), and he wouldnt say this to pple who aren't dating already (he'd probably say you two should start dating), and most importantly he wouldn't say something like this to two people who consider themselves brother and sister,  that would be really insulting to them and YJS is not that type of person. So from his suggestion alone, he basically confirmed they are already an item. And like i said the singlr hand clap is very significant, he did it once during the last fortune telling and he glanced at SJH, he did it again yesterday as soon as he heard the 90% statistic. 
And besides,  ever since news came out that KJK would end it with RM, his friends have been weirdly aggressive, we've had CTH announce it in an awards show, YJS and JSK asking them to flat out get married, LKS forgoing his own personal wish just to wish KJK would get married, Haha shouting wedding vows literally. It's like they know there's no obstacle anymore, and usually the guy is the one that gets hassled a lot since he's the one who does the proposing lol.

Trying to be sane here right now haha. But could some of the "aggression" also stem from perfect timing? For eg, if it isnt the year end awards season, we wouldnt have the chance to see CTH and JK on stage together, thereby paving the way for such comments; or if it isnt for the new year, LKS wouldnt even have the chance to say new years wishes

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, bogummish said:

@Sarita Ramchandani Tbh, i dont read everything but the highly commented articles on this episode are focusing on KJK-SJH, how useless the production team is and the fact that SBS had the 9th most popular program in the world and managed to f u c k it up so shamelessly. 
For me, the members can do whatever they want with sbs or some other company. As long as they refused to keep doing RM without Spartace, that's enough for me. It's more than we could ask for in such a competitive environment. They proved they're a family already. 

Naver also knows about the 9th most popular show being cancelled?If its on Naver, I do hope SBS reads it,

Yes so true,I was glad that the 4 didn't continue the show without both KJK and SJH, That meant a lot to KJK and SJH and how they were helping KJK smile during the awards too showed us a lot about the RM family.

52 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Those are just our speculations. We have to see what happens - some news reports came out that KS was going to focus on his acting career after RM. Perhaps things are just being discussed. 

@bogummish We will have to watch the episode to see if the jungle is JH's personal choice or that of the production team. Read that JK's shoot will be tomorrow.

JK and JH are so compatible - the members aren't even able to say which is whose eye - both are extremely energetic and were advised to just follow their habits - JK to exercise and JH to sleep.

But that article on LKS has since been deleted from redbit.So I'm wondering if its real or fake news.

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo
  • Guest unpinned this topic