[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Sorry, I'm not spartace shipper but I'll tell you what I found of this episode, if you don't mind.

3 hours ago, bogummish said:

Honestly i keep replaying that part and everything fits. YJS isnt someone who would be so inconsiderate as to ask two pple to get married for the sake of a joke (and btw no one even laughed, they weren't even surprised at all, they all immediately agreed), and he wouldnt say this to pple who aren't dating already (he'd probably say you two should start dating), and most importantly he wouldn't say something like this to two people who consider themselves brother and sister,  that would be really insulting to them and YJS is not that type of person.

I think jae suk is exactly this type of person recently, and he commented on this to divert attention from the controversy, to make an excuse for the two having been fired together. Even if they were dating, why would he say such a thing? In the part of reading the iris too, when the doctor mentioned that Ji Hyo might be going through stress, he seemed uncomfortable, not worried, at how this could impact on the media. For me, he's only interested in opening a good path to the next show he's going to have.

Ji Hyo doesn't seems at all comfortable with this, I don't know if it's because she was forced to act normally suddenly, or because she didn't want to be linked to one person again on the show, as if she couldn't just be herself. As if she only had this role.

4 hours ago, perfectmatchjs said:

What's even more amazing about this fortune telling part is all rm members including JK & JH didn't really look surprised as if it's a normal thing to hear. And I do agree with someone who pointed out that they went directly saying things like "just get married", basically if sa is not dating, shouldn't they have started off like "just date/go out"? It somehow makes me feel like they are almost at the marriage phase. I'm trying hard not to get my hopes too high despite the exploding fireworks inside me but it still feels so good about these news. :blush:

In that part, I think that if they didn't show surprise, it's because they didn't did a big deal of it, if they were actually dating secretly, and jae suk would say such a thing without even talking to them before, would they normally react like that? No, they would be surprised at why he said that I think.
Another thing, Kwang Soo is very friendly to Kook, why would he bring back Ji Hyo's loveline in that situation again with his comment? Does he want this thing to last forever? If they will marry soon, fans need to overcome monday couple, and not remember them, like every episode when it's already over and then blame Ji Hyo and Kook for not being together. I found that really annoying. It seems that he doesn't have much respect for what they have chosen(to leave it only in the memories) and neither for his friend, if the two are really dating.

And what is that "stop analyzing"? If they are dating and members know this, what would it be to analyze? Do they even know their fights? I found this very strange.

Throughout this whole thing, Kook seemed very shy to someone who is already dating and almost marrying her, he always laughed awkwardly, and when they went to do the mission together in that room, he spoke all shy "Coincidentally, we're on the same thing" Seriously, if he's so shy about it, I don't think they're dating ... I didn't see it on Ji Hyo, she was as always. Maybe he got shy because it was unexpected and really uncomfortable.

And on that part of Ji hyo have high standards for men and Suk jin said "no, she doesn't have" so he doesn't think that Kook is a good man?

And another thing, a lot of that looks really scripted. Even because last year the man said almost the same things. As if they are reusing the comedy. I think this time Gary wasn't there and so they used Kook to make the joke with Ji Hyo's wedding.

Please, if you guys have answers to this, explain to me, and sorry my english...

• Like 1

Guest athoughtcloud1
18 minutes ago, Sarita Ramchandani said:

Naver also knows about the 9th most popular show being cancelled?If its on Naver, I do hope SBS reads it,

Yes so true,I was glad that the 4 didn't continue the show without both KJK and SJH, That meant a lot to KJK and SJH and how they were helping KJK smile during the awards too showed us a lot about the RM family.

But that article on LKS has since been deleted from redbit.So I'm wondering if its real or fake news.

The article was there on naver. http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2016/12/23/0701000000AEN20161223008600315.html Says LKS' agency used to wonder when he would be able to quit RM to focus on his acting career. Even if the others go ahead with RM 2, it is their choice. They supported JK and JH and stood up against SBS for their colleagues and friends. I believe the cast' friendship is too strong to break just because they work on different shows after RM. 

20 minutes ago, pinsc said:

Sorry, I'm not spartace shipper but I'll tell you what I found of this episode, if you don't mind.

I think jae suk is exactly this type of person recently, and he commented on this to divert attention from the controversy, to make an excuse for the two having been fired together. Even if they were dating, why would he say such a thing? In the part of reading the iris too, when the doctor mentioned that Ji Hyo might be going through stress, he seemed uncomfortable, not worried, at how this could impact on the media. For me, he's only interested in opening a good path to the next show he's going to have.

Ji Hyo doesn't seems at all comfortable with this, I don't know if it's because she was forced to act normally suddenly, or because she didn't want to be linked to one person again on the show, as if she couldn't just be herself. As if she only had this role.

In that part, I think that if they didn't show surprise, it's because they didn't did a big deal of it, if they were actually dating secretly, and jae suk would say such a thing without even talking to them before, would they normally react like that? No, they would be surprised at why he said that I think.
Another thing, Kwang Soo is very friendly to Kook, why would he bring back Ji Hyo's loveline in that situation again with his comment? Does he want this thing to last forever? If they will marry soon, fans need to overcome monday couple, and not remember them, like every episode when it's already over and then blame Ji Hyo and Kook for not being together. I found that really annoying. It seems that he doesn't have much respect for what they have chosen(to leave it only in the memories) and neither for his friend, if the two are really dating.

And what is that "stop analyzing"? If they are dating and members know this, what would it be to analyze? Do they even know their fights? I found this very strange.

Throughout this whole thing, Kook seemed very shy to someone who is already dating and almost marrying her, he always laughed awkwardly, and when they went to do the mission together in that room, he spoke all shy "Coincidentally, we're on the same thing" Seriously, if he's so shy about it, I don't think they're dating ... I didn't see it on Ji Hyo, she was as always. Maybe he got shy because it was unexpected and really uncomfortable.

And on that part of Ji hyo have high standards for men and Suk jin said "no, she doesn't have" so he doesn't think that Kook is a good man?

And another thing, a lot of that looks really scripted. Even because last year the man said almost the same things. As if they are reusing the comedy. I think this time Gary wasn't there and so they used Kook to make the joke with Ji Hyo's wedding.

Please, if you guys have answers to this, explain to me, and sorry my english...

Why YJS said what he did: Because he knows that he can say it now. Remember up until when Gary left, it was almost blasphemy on the show to link JH with any other men. Now, the perfect opportunity presented itself and thus, YJS took it. And I'm sure that the other members know, if SA are really dating, would have at least some clue as to how serious the relationship is and what they can or cannot say on the show. Surprisingly, I realised recently that SBS does have some decency - cue the episode recently where they blurred out LKS' mention of the celebrities he himself dated. So if there are things which shouldnt have been said or aired, it would not. The fact that this was said and aired - it means something, or at least, SA both allowed it to be aired. And YJS doesnt need to make any comments to pave way for his next show - he's way above that status wise

I did comment myself that JK looked awkward during the scene where he waited to enter the room to catch the others. But keep in mind, if he and JH didnt have any relationship going on, he could have been his usual self and behaved normally. But he wasnt. When your friends tease you about your relationship, you'd normally be shy and behave unnaturally for awhile. But if your friend teases you about a relationship that is not real at all, you'd brush it aside and move on like your normal day. Jk was more of the former. I agree JH was way more natural, but remember she is an actress and she has a poker face we've seen so often that is lacking in JK.

Re JSJ's comments about high standards: you'd exactly tell a friend that her boyfriend is of a low standard if you know both sides very well, because its a joke you can crack. But if JH's boyfriend is say, someone JSJ doesnt know at all (for example BCJ to use him as example), JSJ would not DARE to crack this joke. it then becomes offensive

• Like 9

Thank you for explaining your opinion,@myrunningman1 but, I don't think it was the right time at all, now they think Gary decided to leave by feeling uncomfortable and that they were fired for being in a relationship. How can this be good? And he should know that this would happen.

42 minutes ago, pinsc said:

You must be really stupid if you believe everything the members said and do on RM lol

First off LKS can say wtf he wants for all i care, he probably said something about Gary because he thought it would be funny.

Next, how would you know if SJH were uncomfortable with that?? Did she told you that she was uncomfortable?? For all we know she might just be faking her reaction.

Lastly if you want proof that SA is really dating, go watch RM ep 311, the ending when JK had won the Rubiks Race and when he was receiving his prize, study JH's reaction carefully and you will wonder why she was shy when they all tease JK about the meal ticket even to a point that made Gary said that JK can propose to someone and that someone was hiding behind his back being bashfull at the thought of going on a dinner date with her man.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

The article was there on naver. http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2016/12/23/0701000000AEN20161223008600315.html Says LKS' agency used to wonder when he would be able to quit RM to focus on his acting career. Even if the others go ahead with RM 2, it is their choice. They supported JK and JH and stood up against SBS for their colleagues and friends. I believe the cast' friendship is too strong to break just because they work on different shows after RM. 

So there was an article. Yup their friendship will maintain still. There will come a time when everyone have their own choices and will definetly move  and in this case since RM will end,they too need to find their own shows,dramas for themselves. I am coming to terms that RM will end and hope they find good shows that portray themselves well and get treated well. 

But I can't look at the members and watch RM the same with that happy face after all this. Can't imagine how they are filming but deep down inside it isn't the same anymore. I laughed throughout the ep but once it ended, I couldn't help but think that in 7 eps,the show will end.

• Like 4

@pinsc gary didn't leave because he felt uncomfortable. he left on his own choice to further work on his music career, he is an artist. it was on his own count and decision, nothing like a relationship or uncomfortable level would cause him to leave. he felt as if he didn't focus on his music as much as he could throughout the years so he left. 

it hasn't been confirmed that the reason behind SPARTACE being fired was due to a relationship - if it is, that's just another faulty and crazy decision on the higher power of SBS. 

AND FIRST OF ALL, YJS isn't the type to disregard his member's feelings or use them to pave way anything for himself. YJS, is a man of loyalty and honesty, as much as KJK. For YEARS, he has stated nothing about SA with the exception of their perfect scary teammate. None of the members has EVER put SA together romantically except for episode 4 & that was over with. YJS is the type of person that WOULD PAVE WAY FOR HIS FELLOW HOOBAES. He would make sure everyone is comfortable and get well with things. Belittling a Nation MC like this, someone who is loved by the whole nation & has COUNTLESSLY been factored as an extremely nice and caring person - I feel offended as if someone would even think that YJS would disregard or worry for himself. This is a man who most of the time DONT think for himself. 

JH has said it best during her guest appearance on strong heart. YJS has taught her that as long as you don't act like you do in front of the camera, off camera. There's a difference. RM is a family, joking is what you do with family that you feel COMFORTABLE and LOVE around. As JSJ, YJS, and KJK are the eldest - they sometimes love to joke around all the time. And I agree with some of the people earlier on the page, the whole "high standards" "no she doesn't" WOULDNT HAVE BEEN SAID UNLESS you know BOTH PARTIES WELL ENOUGH TO SAY THAT. 

Being a SA shipper or not, we keep in mind of the member's usual behavior and how they are. As this is our forum, we have a right to say HOW are we feeling or what not. ALL OF US SA SHIPPERS, think the same. REGARDLESS OF WHO JK & JH DATE OR MARRY NOW OR IN THE FUTURE, we support them 100%. Unlike most ships, we don't hold anything against the other person BECAUSE THIS IS SHIPPER PARADISE. If they are dating, that's amazing because that's what we see - amazing compatibility thst match so well. If they're not - it's okay because with the evidence of them hanging out a lot and how they do tanning and have mutual friends outside, THATS AN AMAZING FRIENDSHIP THAT THEY HAVE.  

• Like 13

@pinsc Ugh..jebal..I was having fun reading few pages of this thread until now. What the need for you to ask people here to explain more.  If you had a lot of time to write this long why don't you take some of your time to read pervious comment. I think most of the pervious opinion people give here  already explain everything on what you write. Plus, as you claim that you are not spartace shipper, so even thought our explanation are strong enough would you believe it?  I don!t think so. It will totally waste of time to explain. I don't know iwhether I don't understand or your opinion is weak.  

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, myrunningman1 said:

I did comment myself that JK looked awkward during the scene where he waited to enter the room to catch the others. But keep in mind, if he and JH didnt have any relationship going on, he could have been his usual self and behaved normally. But he wasnt. When your friends tease you about your relationship, you'd normally be shy and behave unnaturally for awhile. But if your friend teases you about a relationship that is not real at all, you'd brush it aside and move on like your normal day. Jk was more of the former. I agree JH was way more natural, but remember she is an actress and she has a poker face we've seen so often that is lacking in JK.

I want to add something to that. Like what we've discussed before, spartace didn't know how to act around each other during filming when Gary just left and at least that's what we think at that time as the reasons behind the limited screen time of JH, cause she wasn't speaking much. Of course now we can say that sbs planned to make her leave so they are trying to limit her impact on the show. After so many years we actually got to see JH being paired up with JK, I think it would be normal for them to not really know how to act especially they just got teased about their relationship(in our opinion). I am sure you can imagine if JK were not her partner.

With

Haha- discussing normally

SJ- complaining him being too weak

KS-possibly asking him to focus

JS- tease JH or sth

but for JK, I didn't know what to expect because it's just so rare to see them being put together.

If my close friend just found out about me and bf, I would try to limit our interaction in front of them and would be a bit shy because I am not used to it also would like to avoid being teased by them. I am not saying that the members just knew it but this is actually the first time the members publicly teased them in front of the camera.

Sorry for my bad english.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

@pinsc gary didn't leave because he felt uncomfortable. he left on his own choice to further work on his music career, he is an artist. it was on his own count and decision, nothing like a relationship or uncomfortable level would cause him to leave. he felt as if he didn't focus on his music as much as he could throughout the years so he left. 

it hasn't been confirmed that the reason behind SPARTACE being fired was due to a relationship - if it is, that's just another faulty and crazy decision on the higher power of SBS.

I know that!  I'm just saying what people are going to imagine now. Even if they are dating, Sbs is still wrong to have done something like that, but for many people they could stop being the victims to be the culprits of their own fate. Why would jae suk do something like that?

10 minutes ago, hr12_stv said:

You must be really stupid if you believe everything the members said and do on RM lol

First off LKS can say wtf he wants for all i care, he probably said something about Gary because he thought it would be funny.

Next, how would you know if SJH were uncomfortable with that?? Did she told you that she was uncomfortable?? For all we know she might just be faking her reaction.

lol I said "Ji Hyo doesn't seems at all comfortable with this, I don't know if it's because she was forced to act normally suddenly"  I'm not sure if she was uncomfortable, but she certainly didn't look happy.

1 minute ago, pinsc said:

I know that!  I'm just saying what people are going to imagine now. Even if they are dating, Sbs is still wrong to have done something like that, but for many people they could stop being the victims to be the culprits of their own fate. Why would jae suk do something like that?

What exactly are you trying to say that JAE SUK did? Joking around? 100000% of the time during MC moments, he would joke around too. This isn't something new. It was just out of ordinary that he would comment on "marriage" so fast when SA were never mentioned romantically on the show. JS didnt do anything cruel or evil, he cares about JK & JH. As the leader of mostly the entertainment world and on THIS show, he is probably the one that's worried most about JK & JH. 

• Like 4

After ep 332, I feel so happy as a SA shipper. To see supports from the members to JK and JH, it means a lot. I can't wait for the day they announce their real wedding.

But it also annoys to me that some people don't like SA couple at all. MC was created for the show, a scripted loveline. I admit they did their rolls so well that it leads to troubles for both JH and G when MC is over. Some don't want JH to be close to any other man, some said JH belongs to G...blah...blah...blah. Seriously?? So if it's not G then JH will have to be single for the rest of her life?

All the members, for 7 years, they try their best to please the fans. And now when it's time for 2 members to have their own happiness, some of "the fans" start to judge them because of a fake thing ? 

So many proofs have been given, we see how close SA is to each other. Jae Suk once told that he knew JH is having a boyfriend, and now he says JH and JK should get married. If the bf is not JK then I can not think of anyone else. And JS is wise and smart enough to know what he is saying.

• Like 8

@pinsc I understand why you would question the possibility of spartace benig the truth(as I believe 90% myself) just by watching what SBS showed you but me as shipper speculates that there's something more than them being siblings mostly because of their off-screen interactions or moments found by hawk-eye that you wouldn't have noticed as a non-shipper. If you are interested, you can read the previous 600-ish page and I'm willing to hear you opinion or If you're too lazy I can recommend some amazing posts wrote by some shippers here. I welcome your opinion except that I disagree with you view in JS. Also, most of our speculations our made as logical as possible but we are still shippers after all, so in your opinion we might be subjective.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, pinsc said:

lol I said "Ji Hyo doesn't seems at all comfortable with this, I don't know if it's because she was forced to act normally suddenly"  I'm not sure if she was uncomfortable, but she certainly didn't look happy.

That is why i said that for all we know she might just be faking her reaction, how would you know if she was trully being unhappy or not, her expression didn't looked like she was unhappy at all, she was probably shocked with all the members teasing her unexpectedly, you talk like you know JH inside out lol

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bogummish said:

@pinsc i cant explain any further tbh. this is a shipper thread and idk what to tell you since you said you're not a spartace fan. obviously things written here are from a spartace perspective or we wouldnt even be writing them or analyzing things to begin with. that really is all i have to say, sorry. And i think you have a low opinion of Yoo Jae Suk idk why, but I dont share the same opinion abt him. I think he's a great sunbae to kjk and sjh and would never use them to pave the way for his next job.

She is not saying YJS is trying to pave the way for his next job, he is just the type who liked to link people together romantically to kind of entertain, and he does it all the time so i personally agree with @pinsc, I don't take YJS recent comments as any confirmation knowing how it's his habit to tease people romantically, and him being close to both KJK and SJH ofcourse he would be happy to see them together!

4 minutes ago, hr12_stv said:

That is why i said that for all we know she might just be faking her reaction, how would you know if she was trully being unhappy or not, her expression didn't looked like she was unhappy at all, she was probably shocked with all the members teasing her unexpectedly, you talk like you know JH inside out lol

No, I'm not talking that way, I said "look" is the appearance, and "seems" ^^

8 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

@pinsc I understand why you would question the possibility of spartace benig the truth(as I believe 90% myself) just by watching what SBS showed you but me as shipper speculates that there's something more than them being siblings mostly because of their off-screen interactions or moments found by hawk-eye that you wouldn't have noticed as a non-shipper. If you are interested, you can read the previous 600-ish page and I'm willing to hear you opinion or If you're too lazy I can recommend some amazing posts wrote by some shippers here. I welcome your opinion except that I disagree with you view in JS. Also, most of our speculations our made as logical as possible but we are still shippers after all, so in your opinion we might be subjective.

Thank you, and please do. I've been following this thread for some time, and really, I still have not got that certainty that you guys have.

For example, I remember a lecture that Kook gave and called Ji Hyo, and she answered the phone with "hyungnim"; If they aren't like siblings, why do you guys think that she did that? just asking...I haven't read for so long.

And please, if you don't want to argue, just ignore my comment, it's a normal thread, I can give my opinion as in any other, even if it is a contrary opinion of the majority, no?
And I'm not even mentioning other fandoms here or the possibility of ji hyo being dating with others. Because I have no preference for any of them. I don't want a war. I'm even saying "IF they're dating." As you should be, because there is still no certainty, isn't it?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

She is not saying YJS is trying to pave the way for his next job, he is just the type who liked to link people together romantically to kind of entertain, and he does it all the time so i personally agree with @pinsc, I don't take YJS recent comments as any confirmation knowing how it's his habit to tease people romantically, and him being close to both KJK and SJH ofcourse he would be happy to see them together!

Actually... I said that haha ^^>
But maybe it's just because he really likes to create lovelines .... for the sake of the show's entertainment ... but even so ...

• Like 1

I also personally don't think they are dating, but think they regardless have a really close relationship and rely on eachother and support eachother like real close friends, sometimes their interaction makes me see the chemistry and closeness and sweet interaction  in different light, I consider them something in between friends and lovers, not because i think their is something going on between them, but more because they seem to care for eachother more then just friends, and I think kjk has on more then one occasion expressed how beautiful sjh is, and shown signs that he is attracted to her, but I think working together and having the same close friends circle makes them extra cautious not to make any hasty move and to take their relationship a step further! they just seem careful not to cross the line! but that's just my opinion and I know it differs from many in here :)

I'm personally am really interested in seeing how their relationship will be after RM ends, if their interactions will change or remain the same, or if their intimacy will increase

• Like 4

Ok, Just saying. As a fan of Ji Hyo, I have always preferred a thousand times spartace than monday couple, but reading these answers you gave me, many of them, it is as if you do not want to hear anything that is contrary to your opinion, as if you closed the eyes to what you do not want to see, exactly like them .... really, it is disappointing to see. I thought that a shipper fandom could be healthy and rational.

For me, it is ONLY sad, that they are putting Ji hyo in a new loveline, it seems that this already has gone the heads of many here.