[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I believe YJS as being a very humble guy,as can see from the show he doesn't put on airs. Now that RM has reached such a situation,he with the rest of the members are trying to find ways to make the show entertaining for fans to enjoy and as memories for members and fans.I'm sure if he had an option to choose members for the next show,he would choose all the RM members again. I remember an old ep of RM where they did a lie detector test,and when questioned if he felt he was better then Kang Ho Dong from xman,he said he never thought himself as better. He is a very pure and humble man that's why the man is so well loved by Koreans.

SBS does have the tendency to create love lines,xman was KJK with YH,in family outing it was KJK with the 2 ladies,YeRin and Hyori. 

YJS has never mentioned anything with regards to both KJK and SJH ad he did it in this ep, there must be a reason if not its just to get things off members mind and for fans to enjoy and be happy for the last few eps.

• Like 3

I was just going through IG & omfg I can't stand commenters on those IG. It's just so annoying. I feel so mad and i know I shouldn't be this mad. At least, we try to rationalize a possibility that SA are dating but remain fine w/ the fact that they might not. 

WHILE the other SHIP, gosh....they're so heads on about their ship that they're refusing to believing otherwise thst maybe MC aren't dating and are just friends. Some are even going to the extent saying that JH wouldnt date anyone else bc it would hurt Gary's feelings. WHAAAAAT?! SHE CAN DATE WHOEVER SHE WANTS, no matter if it is JK or ANYONE. But WHATS MAKES ME MAD is that they always FAIL to say the same thing about Gary bc if "he is dating someone else it's bc JH rejected him and he is just now rebounding..." 

i cannot right now. What logic is that? 

Just a remainder - whoever JH, JK, or even Gary are dating - be happy for them. Don't call them backstabbers or cheaters. because that seriously doesn't make ANY SENSE. 

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, pinsc said:

For me, it is ONLY sad, that they are putting Ji hyo in a new loveline, it seems that this already has gone the heads of many here.

@pinsc I don't think they are trying to force a loveline and it's just pointless when there's only 7 ep left and I'm not even sure whether they cared much about the rating. Tbh sbs would rather focus on preparing the upcoming program or a so called rm season 2 in our eyes. In this ep. they are just using the first section to try and make someone thinks that it is possible that they are the ones who got forced off because they are in a relationship and it proves to be successful as you can see from the post which I translated some comments from K-nets. Also, in shippers mind, it is possible that JS thinks this is a good chance to let people see them as a couple so some fans won't go berserk when they decided to go public. The comments from naver seems good as well, many are supporting them, so they shouldn't be that worried about the future. The other members are just following up what JS said. If JS thought it was ok to public support them, then the others were ok to do that. This is just my opinion and many have expressed their views in this matter if you have paid attention to some of the earlier post.

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, pinsc said:

Ok, Just saying. As a fan of Ji Hyo, I have always preferred a thousand times spartace than monday couple, but reading these answers you gave me, many of them, it is as if you do not want to hear anything that is contrary to your opinion, as if you closed the eyes to what you do not want to see, exactly like them .... really, it is disappointing to see. I thought that a shipper fandom could be healthy and rational.

For me, it is ONLY sad, that they are putting Ji hyo in a new loveline, it seems that this already has gone the heads of many here.

I understand why a JH fan will be upset about it.  A lot of us shippers here don't like that they turn SA into a loveline for RM/commercial purposes.  I don't think it has gone above the heads of many here.  

But if you think about it, there's only 7 episodes left, 8 at most? They don't have the time to make a new love line. If the rest of the episodes are going to be special episodes revolving around a member each episode, they can't possibly formulate a love line.  And to be frank, Spartace isn't a newly developed thing.  It isn't something new that the production team formulated or noticed. This was noticed back in episode 21.  That's where it all started.  Sure it never got the frequency and attention that Monday Couple received, but it was always there.  The production team knew about it, everyone on the cast knew about.  JS, HaHa and KG brought up the Liger couple in episode 95.  This isn't new.  

As a side note, I don't think any of the shippers here insisted anything they posted was the truth and the only truth. No one insisted that the views and thoughts of non shippers were not important, or that we don't want to listen to non shippers view.  

But the issue here is, and pretty blatant in your post, "as if you closed the eyes to what you do not want to see, exactly like them .... really, it is disappointing to see".  What you posted there implied that what you see is the truth and what we see is fake and false.  It's like your opinion is above the shippers.  With that attitude when you post even if you don't post it blatantly like you did, people can detect that and of course they don't want to listen to it.  The thing is shippers here would like to hear other opinions, but if you make it seem like the shippers thoughts are absolute garbage compared to yours, that isn't warranted and I don't think that generates the healthy discussion you and I are looking for. 

• Like 18

Guest athoughtcloud1
13 minutes ago, pinsc said:

Sorry, I'm not spartace shipper but I'll tell you what I found of this episode, if you don't mind.

I think jae suk is exactly this type of person recently, and he commented on this to divert attention from the controversy, to make an excuse for the two having been fired together. Even if they were dating, why would he say such a thing? In the part of reading the iris too, when the doctor mentioned that Ji Hyo might be going through stress, he seemed uncomfortable, not worried, at how this could impact on the media. For me, he's only interested in opening a good path to the next show he's going to have.

Ji Hyo doesn't seems at all comfortable with this, I don't know if it's because she was forced to act normally suddenly, or because she didn't want to be linked to one person again on the show, as if she couldn't just be herself. As if she only had this role.

In that part, I think that if they didn't show surprise, it's because they didn't did a big deal of it, if they were actually dating secretly, and jae suk would say such a thing without even talking to them before, would they normally react like that? No, they would be surprised at why he said that I think.
Another thing, Kwang Soo is very friendly to Kook, why would he bring back Ji Hyo's loveline in that situation again with his comment? Does he want this thing to last forever? If they will marry soon, fans need to overcome monday couple, and not remember them, like every episode when it's already over and then blame Ji Hyo and Kook for not being together. I found that really annoying. It seems that he doesn't have much respect for what they have chosen(to leave it only in the memories) and neither for his friend, if the two are really dating.

And what is that "stop analyzing"? If they are dating and members know this, what would it be to analyze? Do they even know their fights? I found this very strange.

Throughout this whole thing, Kook seemed very shy to someone who is already dating and almost marrying her, he always laughed awkwardly, and when they went to do the mission together in that room, he spoke all shy "Coincidentally, we're on the same thing" Seriously, if he's so shy about it, I don't think they're dating ... I didn't see it on Ji Hyo, she was as always. Maybe he got shy because it was unexpected and really uncomfortable.

And on that part of Ji hyo have high standards for men and Suk jin said "no, she doesn't have" so he doesn't think that Kook is a good man?

And another thing, a lot of that looks really scripted. Even because last year the man said almost the same things. As if they are reusing the comedy. I think this time Gary wasn't there and so they used Kook to make the joke with Ji Hyo's wedding.

Please, if you guys have answers to this, explain to me, and sorry my english...

First of all, it is wrong to think all the other members are tools of SBS except JK and JH. This is not a black and white thing. There may be countless reasons the others want to continue to do an SBS program. It is not fair to expect all of them to ditch their future collaborations with SBS just because JK and JH have been fired. As professionals who have seen many shows being axed and the cast having to then find new work, nobody would understand this better than JK and JH. Tiny who knows JK well even liked an insta post which asked the fans to stop bothering the PDs and the other members - shows he didn't hold any of them responsible for the mess. Even after KHD refused to join RM 2, SBS still hadn't decided to drop their plan for RM 2. When the first news articles about the cast possibly quitting the show together started trickling in, they kept on saying that their plans hadn't changed. We have to read between the lines here - the news articles about the cast quitting together were definitely pressure tactics employed on SBS to give in. Finally, they were forced to let the production team and the cast deal with the issue and step back to accept whatever decision they made. Yes, it was a compromise - RM will end in Feb and RM 2 may happen sometime later. But the members who were fired had to be brought back and had to be given a public apology. Unless the cast stood together, this wouldn't have happened. This means each of them put aside their private interests for JK and JH. Shows you the bond they share.

We can't believe all that we see on the show, but we can't also disbelieve everything. From whatever we have seen and heard of the RM members, they are a close-knit group who know each other well and hang out together. JK and JS have a bond that goes beyond their professional equation - they have known each other even before JS got famous and JK has sung not only at JS' wedding, but also at JS' bro-in-law's. JH respects JS so much since he was the one who trained her who was a newbie in variety. From whatever I have seen of JS on variety shows, JH is one of the rare female entertainers he gives the freedom to do whatever she wants with him. So to think JS would cook up a marriage rumour between two of his close hoobaes just to save SBS' richard simmons is nothing short of disrespectful to him.

In fact, the whole production team and the cast acted extremely apologetic to JK and JH in this episode. Even the final captions read that the PDs were undergoing the penalty since they couldn't protect RM. Do you think JK and JH who needed a lot of persuasion to come back and shoot (JK even hinted that when he went to the cast meeting on 16th, he didn't want to go back on RM) would have allowed the production team to start silly marriage rumours between the two so that they could save their richard simmons? Yes, the fortune-telling segment was semi-scripted - there may have been pointers to an RM 2 in the future, but along with that, the RM team also did something which they have usually done - prepare the audience. Last year as well, the fortune telling segment was semi-scripted to help JH gain acceptance for taking on a loveline outside RM. So, if they are using the same platform to hint at an event that is going to happen in the future, there is nothing new there.

If you decide to  backread the forum, you will find that we have had a lot of discussions about how SA would declare in the future. I have had personal discussions with SA fans here and elsewhere. We knew it would happen only after RM ended, but thought there would be hints at a relationship developing between them on the show before it came to an end. That would be the least the show can do for these two who have,  I believe, hidden their relationship and played their parts as colleagues on the show. Now that the show is ending, the RM cast who have always acted like they supported MC have a responsibility towards JK and JH - prepare the audience for a future dating declaration. Like I said just a few pages back, if RM hadn't ended in two months, they would have had more time to prepare the audience now that Gary is not there. But now there is no time and for the RM fanbase who love these two individually, but are used to seeing Gary and JH as the couple, it would be hard to make sense of JK and JH suddenly declaring in the future. If JK was not a part of the show, JH could have declared in any way she wanted. It is because (I believe) she has been dating someone on the show who is not Gary and a chunk of her fandom are RM fans that such a platform needs to be created on RM itself. The other cast members have to explicitly show their support for JK and JH as a couple for the fandom also to accept them as a possible couple. The best way a production team which only has 9 more episodes to shoot is to not wait until the last episode, but make it part of a segment where it can be dealt with - the fortune telling segment.

I really don't think JK and JH were in the dark when it came to their possible marriage forecast on the show. Last year, JH finding a new man wouldn't have been made as her forecast unless she had wanted the production team to help her with preparing the RM fans. If JK and JH have been dating for some time, there might have been discussion about how the team would deal with a possible declaration in the future. The fortune forecasts of this kind only started from last year when there were big changes to be announced - like JH indirectly ending MC on the show by doing another loveline.

If you look at this forecast, it is basically a repetition plus addition to the previous year's. JK has always been told that it is coz he overanalyses relationships that he can't find a woman. Now he is being told 'stop analysing. There is a woman around you who is compatible with you'. JH is being told 'there are weird men around you, but there is one man in the group who can be your soulmate since he has the right qualities for your growth'. JK and JH are expected to say things like 'how can you say that? We are family' and for the others to say 'Think about it. Anything can happen in the future'. It would be ridiculous for JK or JH to broach the topic on their own - the way RM has defined their relationship, the suggestion can only come from the others. When it comes to JH, she has to be more careful with her reactions. Unlike Kookie who has been single on the show, JH has been in an official loveline. If she acts all enthusiastic, she will be bashed for disrespecting her official loveline. Though she said it couldn't be coz they were family, she was laughing when they were teasing her about being the rich woman JK is looking for. JK might be feeling shy, but his shyness has always been defined as part of his reaction to an attractive woman. He who has always acted like he sees JH just as a colleague is expected to act shy when he is told she could be something more and that he should start seeing her as a woman. 

Kwang Soo bringing up Gary is the normal thing to do - they are introducing a new partner for JH on RM. How can they act like Gary is not there at all? Will that help anything? Better get it out of the way by presenting it in a comic light. KS was indeed helping them move things along. The idea of last episode's fortune telling for me was not to start a new loveline - it was just to hint that JK and JH could develop a romantic relationship in the future. Last year, when JH was told she would meet a new man, she asked, "is it B.I?" when she clearly knew who would be her partner for WAIL. So don't go by JH's acting.

If you believe they are dating, then that means you also understand the complexity of their situation. Once you get that, you would appreciate how hard a knot this is for the production team and the cast to untangle. As a shipper, I never thought preparations for a spartace dating declaration would be a smooth sail. It can't be coz this is a pretty difficult situation. What matters is whether they are able to gain acceptance from the majority of their audience. There will be a few sections who feel disgruntled, but that cannot be helped. The timing is an awkward one coz of the recent controversy surrounding their getting fired, but the RM cast don't have much time left to prepare the audience.

JH and JK have rarely been filmed when alone with each other mainly because they have rarely been put on a couple team which spartacers believe have to do with their being a couple whose interactions when alone would give them away. The one time they accidentally became a couple in the episode with the female villains, it was hard for them to act normal. When LKS  asks JH if she and JK are in the same team and says that is not right/against the rules, she fumbles with her answer - says 'no' first and then says 'yes'. And this is a much more difficult thing.  How do they act around each other right after they have been told to look at each other as possible future partners? 

39 minutes ago, pinsc said:

Ok, Just saying. As a fan of Ji Hyo, I have always preferred a thousand times spartace than monday couple, but reading these answers you gave me, many of them, it is as if you do not want to hear anything that is contrary to your opinion, as if you closed the eyes to what you do not want to see, exactly like them .... really, it is disappointing to see. I thought that a shipper fandom could be healthy and rational.

I would kindly like to disagree with you. I think that for the most part, this particular shipper forum tries to be pretty rational and back up claims with evidence. As with many things, what people utilize as evidence can be interpreted in a myriad of different ways. I don't agree with everything that is written in this forum, but I do like that everyone here really strives to go beyond what the cursory viewer might see. There are a lot of details that SA shippers catch that wouldn't normally be visible. As a newer shipper, I found it incredibly interesting that SA shippers on this forum speculated about JH's breakup with the CEO even before it was publicly announced and were generally right about the time (if my memory is not mistaken). I don't think that they could have come to this kind of conclusion if they weren't so hawk-eyed and analytical about what they see.

Having said that, everyone, including you and me, will come into this forum with a certain set of preconceived notions about what is true/real or not. You can say that the shippers in this forum have a different set of biases than yours. I applaud you for bravely coming into a shipper forum to which you don't subscribe, but I do hope that you come in with an open mind as well. I think I am correct when I say that majority of people here do try to keep an open mind. This is why many people here say that they aren't 100% certain and will support JK and JH in their own personal endeavors no matter what.

1 hour ago, pinsc said:

For example, I remember a lecture that Kook gave and called Ji Hyo, and she answered the phone with "hyungnim"; If they aren't like siblings, why do you guys think that she did that? just asking...I haven't read for so long.

I could be mistaken, but I believe this call was made when JH was dating the CEO. I saw an upload of this video in 2012, which means that is way before JH and JK could have ever gotten together.

• Like 10

@pinsc if your concern is that they're trying to create a new loveline for JH, I think I can promise you that they're not... I actually share the same sentiment :) as a matter of fact, I think a lot of SA shippers here don't even want a SA loveline on RM because they've been discussing the possibility of SA dating only from their off screen interactions which are not meant for the show.

(Off topic, but as for the show, I personally really like it when JH and JK joked about how "they've been hurt a lot" and when JH picked JK to get water bomb because to sorta 'cleanse' them from what has happened and also when JK acted angry and accused the rest of members & crews on being on that whole mess together :D I think if they want to try new characters, they should go that way, making light of the situation (to assure viewers that they're fine) as the duo who was involved in those mess... just like how the members was treating KG when he was about to quit the show because of his concert problems. But maybe that's just me lol) 

I'm new here so I can't talk for the rest of the guys and I totally get where you're coming from (a non shipper perspective) and that's perfectly fine! But since this is like the home of the shippers, please understand why it can be quite upsetting for some of us to see that you're suddenly debunking the harmless theories they're happily discussing. I know you meant no harm but please understand why some of us reacted that way to your perspective :)

• Like 11

soooooo.... there is a few people w/ small tini tiny mind who didnt realize this is a shipper paradise forum?? 

okay i'll let it pass. but let me make it clear. TV SHOW IS A SHOW. IT'S DIFFERENT W/ REALITY. DOESN'T MEAN WHAT THEY SHOW ON TV IS WHAT THEY ARE IN REALITY!! there were called a CHARACTER! 

some people not matured enough to discuss this topic. we cant just simply assuming somebody character in real life. you not a judge of their life.  dont ever think  ourselves better than anyone. that ,what is called HUMBLE. w/ this forum slowly begin to out of topic, i dont think i can enjoy all this fcuking madness. make it clear that this is SHIPPER PARADISE. .  and not forget, please READ! read all the discussion of veterans on this thread before commenting. understand it and you'll find your answer.

kudos to people that make this thread fun, calm and full of enjoyment.

• Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1

@pinsc JH didn't call JK 'hyungnim'. She called him 'ongnimchu' 

This was in 2012 when JH was publicly dating her CEO. I would say calling someone an old man in a cute way is different from calling him 'hyungnim'. 

17 minutes ago, pinsc said:

Well, fyi we also don't want the loveline created for them. With 7 episode left, I dont think it's necessary. We ship them for 7 years without love line, so there is no need to create new love-line for them. we fall in love with this ship because of their chemistry. Because they are look good together. Yeah, as you said before you are  not spartace shipper, so I understand why you don't see what we see or feel. If you think by shipping them we bring trouble to sjh, then we cannot help it. We are not the one who want the love line to be happen. This is obviously SA forum, so obviously all of SPARTACE SHIPPERS ENJOY to think or hope jk & jh are dating. For non-shipper they can't see it, but for us maybe there is possibility they are or will be in relationship. No, we don't say they are 100% dating but with evidence that been discuss here maybe there is a hope. And fyi, it been said so many times by SA shippers, WE SHIP THEM BUT WE WILL NOT FORCED THEM. Means As long as they are not dating anyone, we will enjoy shipping them. But if 1 day it turn out they dating or get married with other people then we will be happy for their choice and give our fully bless...
Btw, maybe it is not so bad to have different opinion ( with reading reply from other members for you, it makes me strongly believe in SA.. Tq) but I just feel bad that you make us look as if shipping them can bring difficulties to jh.  

• Like 8

Hi, I'm new and I probably shouldn't interfere. But I would like to remind that this is a spartace forum where I thought people could share cutes and some nice interactions between JK and JH unnie. I had always been a silent reader but what happen recently make me sad that some people here have to justify all their post like... While they don't need to.

We all know that shipping is just for our delulu, because we think that they have such a great chemistry! ♥ We don't bother the other shippers and just want that JK and JH unnie to be happy! 

So please people who don't enjoy this forum, could you please leave ? mini_170102094730863628.jpg

For the safe of this page who is filling with pages of words of spartacers who have to justify themselves while they don't need to. And let's bring back a good atmosphere ♥

SAa.jpg

• Like 12

I don't have a problem with people who don't think they're dating reading this forum and asking questions. I think having different viewpoints helps us reach the truth. However, I think everyone should keep an open-mind. I think we are all aware of the possibility of us shippers being wrong (which is why none of us will say we are 100% confident that they are dating) and we ask that non-shippers also keep in mind the possibility that we might be right. Listen and seriously consider. This ship has not gathered evidence against it over the years, but rather gained evidence. Is it not possible that we are right? Surely you can see that a lot of us have thought this through very carefully. We have not jumped to conclusions but have discussed and questioned and continue to do so. I think as long as we all keep open minds, speak and listen with respect, and consider everything carefully then we can discuss both spartace and RM here.

• Like 11

Good day! :)
Well, I just finish watching the new episode and I might say the episodes lately are improving a lot. It is more organized and n sync now. It's good to see RM being open to SA ( they haven't been for the last 7years). Overall, I really enjoyed the episode.

Don't wanna be a poop in the party so I'm asking for understanding here in my next post. Please don't bash me for it. But, during the tarot card reading of JK I was bothered by JH gesture of disinterest she was instead looking through her phone behind KS back. I have kind of like observed during the past episodes that when JK is talking or when the members are talking about JK, JH seems to be disinterested and would sometimes show forced reactions ( I first observed this during the goodbye Gary episode when JK was getting slapped and after he was slapped JH didn't show any genuine reaction like she did with KS being slapped and some other times to and lately in this episode, i don't know but  cause out of all the members tarot reading she choose to read through her phone during JK tarot reading, maybe she already knows it or something but its kinda disrespectful for me and shows disinterest). I have been wanting to post them but I was holding back cause I dont know if I'm just being naive, close minded, stupid and what not. But I just dont understand. I'm trying to see it in a different perspective but I just don't understand.

Again, I'm sorry if I have disrupted the forums happy mode.

SA fighting ( this is just me being curious, I'm still on the 85% of them dating, my 15% even if its a small percentage makes me curious cause of things I don't understand).

I'm sorry again and have a nice day ahead. :)

• Like 5

@bogummish Thank you so much for your translations! It's interesting to see that people had no idea how popular RM truly was. I have given up trying to understand SBS. Any time I try to think of what the logical course of action would be, they do the exact opposite. However, it is clear that SBS is going through a lot of problems, and it seems that what happened with RM is a result of those problems. It's upsetting because it is a really popular show that we all love, and the members were hurt in the process.

I finally watched the most recent ep, and I have to say that I enjoyed it. I don't believe any of the fortunes beyond that they are scripted to be somewhat true from the upcoming year. What I find more interesting is the members' reactions to the fortunes. While YJS is known for making love lines, telling two colleagues who have always been "like family" on RM to get married and completely skip the dating step is strange (unless they are already dating in secret sinceyouknow2013maybe). I also found it interesting that the production team only showed us the times where KJK and SJH got good results for each other. We saw the fortune-teller saying that KJK and SJH were an 90/100 match to both of them, and we got KJK 80 reading for SJH on the tarot cards, but we don't see the 50 reading SJH got for KJK (which would have been mixed). I think it was a deliberate choice on the production team's part to show KJK and SJH's relationship as an extremely good one with no negative aspects. 

The hide and seek game was fun. We can definitely tell who the best hiders are. I also think it helped after a couple rounds to know what worked and didn't work in terms of hiding, since by the last round almost everyone was in disguise and hiding among the staff. Still, HH and KJK were amazing. Also, KJK and SJH running in circles from JSJ was adorable and I was laughing throughout that entire scene.

SJH's reason for picking KJK to get dumped with water was actually a cute ending to the episode, and in a way, I'm glad it was the two of them (I know we were all horrified when we first saw that they were getting the water dumped on them). I thought they handled the situation really well. They did not ignore the issue altogether, but acknowledged it at times and never let it get the best of them. KJK was angry but he playful-angry, controlling it well so that the audience never felt uncomfortable. And spartace got some revenge at the end by dumping water on the staff, but they did it in a playful enough way that I didn't feel like they were holding a grudge. I've said this multiple times, but I am in awe of how KJK and SJH have handled this entire mess. I hope I can possess an ounce of their skills one day. 

@jongimsarang I don't think the KG farewell episode is a good reference for how spartace normally acts. I think it was clear that the staff wanted MC to be a huge part of that episode, and both KJK and SJH would know that. They seemed to be on their best behavior towards each other throughout the episode. KJK even talking about what SJH said about KG in private. The only times they really broke that was when SJH asked for a massage inappropriately (KJK was very quick to react) and when KJK was massaging her back (and he was doing that in a way that the normal cameras wouldn't be able to see).

I can understand SJH not being interested in KJK's fortune. If we're all sitting here going "it's scripted", then I'm sure the members know it is. And KJK was hearing a lot of what they said last year "you're too analytical so you can't find love" (which probably feels like bs to SJH). It wasn't until they started talking about her and KJK that she started paying attention, and it's possible she was flustered and unsure of how to respond since spartace has always been a forbidden concept on RM. Maybe they knew it was coming, maybe they didn't. My guess is they didn't, otherwise they would have more put-together answers beside half-hearted shaking of the head and one "we're family".

• Like 6

It is SIMPLE even young children can understand this, this is SPARTACE PARADISE, a forum made for SPARTan Kim Jong Kook and ACE Song Ji Hyo.. We do not have or need to explain ourselves why we said that or this to anyone who do not believe our couple.. If you have sentiments against spartace, make and create your own forum and title it with ANTISPARTACE LOVELINE.. You are barking at the wrong tree, find your own.. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pinsc said:

As people have explained countless times to you, no one, absolutely no one, is creating a new loveline with 7 eps to go. And there isnt even any hope of continuation because JK and JH are definitely not included in whatever new shows SBS has. I'd also kindly ask you to be nicer in your language because most of your posts are "putting us down" and that is not going to help you win people over with your views, all the more so when you put down other members to prove your point. We may be a SA thread but we appreciate that the members are one close knit family.

I completely understand that you do not have to like SA, and honestly, no one has to. But there is a place for everything, and a thread called "SPARTACE COUPLE - KIM JONG KOOK AND SONG JI HYO" definitely isnt the place to do so. You may wish to go visit the relevant threads to do so instead of lurking around here like I've seen you do for some time and then get yourself all unhappy with our posts. We do hear contrary opinions here, which is fine. But we do not need condescending posters here.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, bogummish said:

Oh boy.....

he is going on a blind date with some random woman in a cruise at the Han river and members will have to complete missions to help him with his date.

Really? this is the best he could come up with? 

My heart just broke over a thousand pieces.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, bogummish said:

Oh boy.....

he is going on a blind date with some random woman in a cruise at the Han river and members will have to complete missions to help him with his date. Apparently the blind date will be genuinly full of "self interest" and not just for the sake of broadcasting...

Really? this is the best he could come up with? 

If we believe the members week is genuinely and completely members own ideas without interference. Maybe rm should have just ended. I find it weird that they had to emphasize it's without interference. Why? 

But boy oh boy this sucks and I'm sure a lot of people who were upset over the last ep will now be happy 

• Like 4