Jump to content

[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

Well with JK slated to appear on 2D1N in the near future, I'm quite sure his appearance will open many doors for him. Also JK is gonna be really busy during the first half of next year with the RM Tour, his album promotions and an upcoming Turbo concert in March(?). I really doubt he is in a rush to get a new show. I'd rather he focus on his music career in the first half, and then go back to variety in the second half, just so he doesn't over exhaust himself.

His concert isn't confirm too as it was suppose to be on 14 Feb but I do hope it will be in March. I guess like what you said is true, he needs to rest too after all these problems with SBS but I do hope he will get another show and hopefully Mc Yoo along with his other friends pull him to one. It is disappointing as he has been doing variety one after another from xman to family outing and then to running man. I guess it will be weird not seeing him but it pinches more on 7012, all those fun moments:bawling:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • WanZ

    1823

  • mn0096

    1090

  • airplanegirl

    966

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing really to comment on about the episode itself as I have not watched it yet. But I have noticed that this thread has kind of taken a different direction after the petition and firing incident.

ALERT: LONG POST AHEAD! I just finished watching the latest episode, and here are my thoughts about it. My earlier comments were made before watching the episode, so I hope you'll overlook things

Random thoughts Remember JK said he will slowly reveal to the public that he is in a relationship( I don't remember that exact words he used or when he said that) because he don't want to be like

45 minutes ago, Sarita Ramchandani said:

His concert isn't confirm too as it was suppose to be on 14 Feb but I do hope it will be in March. I guess like what you said is true, he needs to rest too after all these problems with SBS but I do hope he will get another show and hopefully Mc Yoo along with his other friends pull him to one. It is disappointing as he has been doing variety one after another from xman to family outing and then to running man. I guess it will be weird not seeing him but it pinches more on 7012, all those fun moments:bawling:

The concert date has to not clash with the FMs since there are a few countries that they are planning to go to, but haven't heard back from the organisers yet. 

 

7 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

if this is true, on how JK joining 1D2N - I honestly can't wait for the interaction between the dragon brothers. But as it hasn't been confirmed let's just wait. 

It's pretty much confirmed already since he mentioned to the fans that he has already met up with the PDs. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

 

It's pretty much confirmed already since he mentioned to the fans that he has already met up with the PDs. 

 

REALLY?! I didn't know that he met up with the PDs!! omfg that's so exciting!!! now I can be 100% happy!!! Thank you so much for telling me!!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest athoughtcloud1
3 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

IMO I think it's more of waiting for the hype of RM and everything that comes with it to die down, which obviously includes the loveline.  With RM just about to end in such an unfortunate way, everyone's eyes will be on the members and how they interact. Especially now that JK is slated to be on 2D1N, eyes will be on him even more! 

I really doubt he wants his dating/marriage news to be marred by anything related to the unfortunate events of RM. Plus waiting a while longer is also a way to protect Jihyo. After all, during her last dating news, she was sent so much hate comments that she had to go to the hospital for neck pains caused by stress. 

 

Yeah, I too feel so. Everybody around JK may think there is nothing preventing them from declaring - but JK and JH would know that the fuss around RM ending this way has to die down for their declaration to go smooth without netizens bringing up unrelated issues. Agree with you about the stress JH had to undergo at the time of her last dating news.

@Sarita Ramchandani JK went through a lot, but I think he is okay now. From whatever I read of the accounts of the fanmeet yesterday, he had a whale of a time entertaining his fans. His korean fans who attended the fanmeet were leaving comments on his insta yesterday telling him how wonderful it was. You know JK - he thinks a lot before making any move and once he decides, he gives it his 100%.  His career is at a critical juncture now - so better he take his time and find a show that really suits him than jump into something that is just average. Guesting on 1N2D is the right step at this point - many koreans watch it and would be waiting to see the chemistry of the Dragon Bros. Gong Heechul may have done him wrong, but there are many in the industry who respect him a lot and would want to collaborate with him. Once the Chinese market opens again (as it ought to sometime in the future ), JK's value will increase. 

I am as conflicted about JH's future career trajectory as I am about Kwang Soo's - I want JH to do more dramas that help her hone her skills. Her last drama outing was that way perfect for her. On the other hand, I also want to continue to see her in variety shows. Anyway, thankfully, she is doing a JTBC variety show. 

I would love to see some other broadcasting station sign the RM cast on and have a variety show that is season-based than one that runs the whole year. The actors in the team can then work on their acting projects during their off time and come back energised for the next season. The PDs will have time to work on their concepts. If only! They have such a huge i-fanbase - each of them. Why can't somebody make use of that? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

 

Yeah, I too feel so. Everybody around JK may think there is nothing preventing them from declaring - but JK and JH would know that the fuss around RM ending this way has to die down for their declaration to go smooth without netizens bringing up unrelated issues. Agree with you about the stress JH had to undergo at the time of her last dating news.

@Sarita Ramchandani JK went through a lot, but I think he is okay now. From whatever I read of the accounts of the fanmeet yesterday, he had a whale of a time entertaining his fans. His korean fans who attended the fanmeet were leaving comments on his insta yesterday telling him how wonderful it was. You know JK - he thinks a lot before making any move and once he decides, he gives it his 100%.  His career is at a critical juncture now - so better he take his time and find a show that really suits him than jump into something that is just average. Guesting on 1N2D is the right step at this point - many koreans watch it and would be waiting to see the chemistry of the Dragon Bros. Gong Heechul may have done him wrong, but there are many in the industry who respect him a lot and would want to collaborate with him. Once the Chinese market opens again (as it ought to sometime in the future ), JK's value will increase. 

I am as conflicted about JH's future career trajectory as I am about Kwang Soo's - I want JH to do more dramas that help her hone her skills. Her last drama outing was that way perfect for her. On the other hand, I also want to continue to see her in variety shows. Anyway, thankfully, she is doing a JTBC variety show. 

I would love to see some other broadcasting station sign up the RM cast on and have a variety show that is season-based than one that runs the whole year. The actors in the team can then work on their acting projects during their off time and come back energised for the next season. The PDs will have time to work on their concepts. If only! They have such a huge i-fanbase - each of them. Why can't somebody make use of that? 

Hopefully na pd hear our suggestion and act on it..na young suk usually has a seasonal variety show and what i like about na pd program is his team efficient editing even those programs that just shows people cook and eat has high ratings due to smooth editing... appropriate song and catchy caption....with all the remaining 6 members strength point and na pd genius idea..i think it has recipe for success

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jas said:

Hopefully na pd hear our suggestion and act on it..na young suk usually has a seasonal variety show and what i like about na pd program is his team efficient editing even those programs that just shows people cook and eat has high ratings due to smooth editing... appropriate song and catchy caption....with all the remaining 6 members strength point and na pd genius idea..i think it has recipe for success

I am a fan of Lee Seo JIn so I watched all na pd's show with him, and that's also the reason why I think we are never gonna see rm members on his show. Na pd likes choosing artists with little to no variety experience. From lee seo jin to cha seung won or yoon kyun sang, you can notice that most of them are actors who rarely participates in variety shows. Except the show New Journey to the West which na pd specially creates for former 2n1d members. Na pd said he like discovering their charm in variety sense also giving them new characters. Those stars usually have a change in image 180 degree before and after they participated in the show. Moreover, because variety veterans are used to give dramatic reactions, it's really hard for them to change and that's exactly opposites to na pd's liking. That's why I think rm members will never be invited although I will be the most excited person if they could actually have a show together under Na pd.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a cousin who said "what if they're not dating at all?" that question was like a ton of bricks hitting me. 

honestly, if they aren't dating. I merely don't undertstand the physical contact, the standing next to each other all the time, the shy looks here and there. back in 2015, it was filled with YJS's sly look and playfully shove here and there. if they aren't dating, their actions are really surprising. 

we've seen how they are individually as a person and how they are together. how their lifestyles match to each point, how compatible they are. if there is a couple who are MEANT TO BE together, it's SPARTACE. It'll be a damn shame if they aren't ):

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Feel that JK's family and friends really want him to get married soon, but does JH have other commitments she needs to fulfil before settling down? Till now, she hasn't really said anything definite about marriage - it is always somewhere in the distant future. 

JH's interview always somehow gives me an impression that she's in no rush to get marreid. She has also mentioned before that her mum didn't ask her to get married quickly. Is that because she clearly knows that getting married to JK is not an option when RM is still going on so she's gonna focused on her career? Although I don't know her mum, but I would think that her mum is a really calm person? JH always talked about how scared she is of her mum especially when she doesn't speak a word, sounds like her mum is not the shouting type? Maybe she is satisfied that her daughter has found a good bf and future husband and that's good enough also better than finding someone who can't be better than JK just to get married earlier? But I would understand why JK's mum wants her son to get married so desperately, he is turning 41 soon and she wants to see his kids to grow up. JK's brother's kids have already grown up and don't require that much care anymore. It's natural for his mum who's not working to want to see and take care of JK's kids.

JK is 5 years older than JH and most of his friends have already gotten married so they would want him to get married asap too? If you think of JH's friends, lee dong wook, han ji min, jo in sung, most of them are at the same age but none have even annouced to the public of having a bf/gf, so the situations are slightly different I guess. Also as an actress, she would have gotten asked when to get married much less than JK although Choi Ji Woo has been asked a lot these two years, but she's 1 year older than JK.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest athoughtcloud1
1 hour ago, chelseafjl8 said:

JH's interview always somehow gives me an impression that she's in no rush to get marreid. She has also mentioned before that her mum didn't ask her to get married quickly. Is that because she clearly knows that getting married to JK is not an option when RM is still going on so she's gonna focused on her career? Although I don't know her mum, but I would think that her mum is a really calm person? JH always talked about how scared she is of her mum especially when she doesn't speak a word, sounds like her mum is not the shouting type? Maybe she is satisfied that her daughter has found a good bf and future husband and that's good enough also better than finding someone who can't be better than JK just to get married earlier? But I would understand why JK's mum wants her son to get married so desperately, he is turning 41 soon and she wants to see his kids to grow up. JK's brother's kids have already grown up and don't require that much care anymore. It's natural for his mum who's not working to want to see and take care of JK's kids.

JK is 5 years older than JH and most of his friends have already gotten married so they would want him to get married asap too? If you think of JH's friends, lee dong wook, han ji min, jo in sung, most of them are at the same age but none have even annouced to the public of having a bf/gf, so the situations are slightly different I guess. Also as an actress, she would have gotten asked when to get married much less than JK although Choi Ji Woo has been asked a lot these two years, but she's 1 year older than JK.

 

I remember Ji Hyo telling once that actress Kim Hee Sun had advised her not to wait too long to get married since one would be too old by the time one's kids turn 20. For JH to mention that, I think she has had thoughts about marriage before. But like you said, as long as RM was there, any mention of marriage would automatically be connected to Gary. Obviously, if Spartace are dating, don't think JK would say '2017' in that fortune telling segment unless he had JH's permission to say that. After RM ends, we need to hear what JH says in her interviews - in her case, I think she needs to prepare her fans more for an event like that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/12/2016 at 0:21 AM, athoughtcloud1 said:

 

Can you break down the sentence and give me the exact words with their translation? How come the other korean fan took it for the word 'wife'? Do these words sound similar? Or was it a case of hearing something else? Thanks a lot!

 

[아주 그냥 안사람 잘뒀어]

아주 그냥 = closest is probably "just"

안(는)사람 = is what i took the word to be, anda means to know, saram means person, so ansaram means person that know. Never heard this word being used as wife in my life. Even if it was used as wife it sounds like a bad way of referring to them, "an" could mean inside, "saram" meaning person, so "inside person" i.e. person that stays at home = wife

잘뒀어 = closest is probably "kept"

 

As i take it, it literally means "you've kept known person well" => " You're using your [human] connections well"

 

[은근슬쩍 자랑해]

은근슬쩍 = sneakily

자랑해 = to boast

 

You're secretly boasting

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

They have such a huge i-fanbase - each of them. Why can't somebody make use of that? 

 

This. It's a moot point now, but it baffles me why, as big of a role that RM has played in the Hallyu Wave, SBS hasn't paid more attention to their iFans. Bigger marketing to more fans = more money; seems like a no-brainer business concept to me...but what do I know. Though, given how everything has gone down, SBS doesn't deserve the money. I share your sentiments, @athoughtcloud1, and sincerely hope that some day *soon* those ideas will truly happen. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, aschae said:

 

This. It's a moot point now, but it baffles me why, as big of a role that RM has played in the Hallyu Wave, SBS hasn't paid more attention to their iFans. Bigger marketing to more fans = more money; seems like a no-brainer business concept to me...but what do I know. Though, given how everything has gone down, SBS doesn't deserve the money. I share your sentiments, @athoughtcloud1, and sincerely hope that some day *soon* those ideas will truly happen. 

Running man was awarded the award for spreading the Hallyu wave in Sept (correct me if I'm wrong),and because of running man,they did say it helped to increase tourism as well. But look what SBS has done. So I'm wondering if they are really just stupid or don't care at all about this. It's the only K show to have spread internationally from 2011 onwards. Even on Instagram, SBS keeps blocking fans who comment. They aren't making things better but actually making more fans hate them. 
My guess is because China has banned K wave,that has led to RM ending. It's ridiculous because its just temporary. All the money they have earned from overseas fans, and they don't do things properly!

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

2017 gonna come soon!hopes everything goes well with our spartace! 

another fan account from MBC gayo daejun recording.this fan can't recall the question but this is kjk's answer:

"I'm getting a lot of offers from other TV shows, so I'm planning to do other things. I'll do lots of things so don't worry about it."

KJK said he will do variety show again after RM end.after all this over.say there is other broacast station like MBC(fans laugh on this)lmao!then say either MBC or  KBS both have good concept..he will do.lmao!bbyeeee SBS!!!

after say all those kjk goes "I just told..everything.."  hahahhaha

cr:이엔이 at papitus 

 

https://postimg.org/image/4edig2qk3/1518172

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa whoa whoa. Hi! (waves) It's been a SUPER long time - I basically become a hermit when school starts, and I haven't been able to keep up consistently with this forum! I've missed so much! I still have yet to go through all the pages (been trying to read like the wind), but thanks to all you guys I feel like I have a good idea of what's been going on in the RM and Spartace world. :bawling:

I will try to formulate some of my thoughts on what has happened in another post, but I did want to comment on the meaning of "안사람" for now as discussed by @bidovacsb and @athoughtcloud1. I asked my mom to double check, but 안사람 (an-saram) does mean "wife," as in "person" who stays "inside." Wife is probably most often used as 아내 (ah-nae), but 집사람 (jeep-saram) and 안사람 are also used. (I'm guessing the latter two are more dated terms?). Hope that clarifies things! Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest athoughtcloud1

KJK is back to normal and his friends are paying the price. :sweatingbullets:

 

 Thank you  @bidovacsb. I can see why you think it is a negative term to refer to the wife. Seems quite a dated term.

@windexgirl Thank you for checking with your mom. Read somewhere that it is a term from the Joseon period. If you have time, can you then translate the sentence properly after consulting your mom?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo
  • Guest unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..