[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

2 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

could you imagine JS saying he wants JK and JH to be together while Gary was still there I can't

Even if they did, it would be edited out. As much as I didn't care for the loveline, it was what made both Gary and Jihyo even more famous. 

• Like 4

i was really kept thinking that now they open about spartace as a couple just to move attention to them as a possible loveline similar concept as MC, when i watch it at first it make me very shocked since i never thought one day YJS will talk about it on Ep itself ( still wait full translation for this scene ) 
that i remember how many times YJS is the only one who kept remind silent and not show any interesting to talk about spartace no matter what happened in front of his eyes , while every one knew that yjs is have sharp eyes , and know everything happen around him .
another thing is those fortune, they always mixed reality( i mean gossip what they hear or knew from some people and add something to make it acceptable )  that why i wonder if it happen all time or just this one and PD with strong intention to solve this mess choose to air it .
actually i was (expect if spartace is real SBS should used this card against them to solve mess ) 
after saw this i don't knew what they want to do from now on until february ..are they try to tell people that there is fans of them as couple so get what you want think , or what .

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Sarita Ramchandani said:

Yup,definetly RM fans will be split for sure. So SBS isn't the least worried because from now till the end of the show,is for RM to die down and let fans accept that its the end of RM. And once the new show is out,they have their viewers again. 

If they had gone with SBS version, many would have again called KJK and SJH betrayers as initially people said they betrayed the show, All I can say SBS showed us that they were and have been and will be the biggest winner in this case. The losers are KJK and SJH because they might even be banned from SBS in the near future. This whole RM mess has been a total disappointment. Haiz, lost for words already. All this happened due to the greed for money and poor marketing. Don't know what to expect from his whole thing. What I dream and wish for for the 6 members probably won't come true.

Sorry but I strongly disagree with this, the biggest losers here are SBS they had one of SK most popular variety show, and decided to suddenly gamble with it, and ended up loosing the show, getting backlashed by the public and media, and humilated by both first KHD suddenly turning down their offer, and then  SJH and KJK not taking the money for thee remaining episode and suddenly decide to donate it instead hahaha.

by the way even if they started a new show, without most of the RM menbers and a new concepts they will not have the same viewers anymore, that's for sure!

• Like 4

i don't like how the title of article use 'new MC'.

but from the video link @airplanegirl post the comments are positive don't know about article's comment.

i forget to post the translation.i try to translate it..sorry if not good.

-ah..so that the reason they are forced to leave without getting notify??
-the commander & Ace a good combination but both of them together always win.
-this good combination was forced to leave by SBS...
-they match each other
-but i like this combination than MCㅋㅋㅋit's nice to see the commander smilingㅋㅋㅋㅋ.
-strongest couple kookmong!!gary jihyo is monday couple,jong kook jihyo Monday combination.
- the water pour from the treeㅋㅋㅋthe image that i imagine
-they looks good together~let's hit 2017 even the show will abolished will see them in another program.
-honestly this two look good together, better than with gary.jihyo seems to rely more on kim jong kook during game.
- both of them meeting secretly carefully aren't is expected?

KJK is smiling happily lol!

• Like 10

Just now, chelseafjl8 said:

@airplanegirl The comments are quite different under the news and the actual video. Under the video, most comments are talking about jong kook and jihyo whereas under the news they talked more about the production team. It's gonna take me some time to translate it and might not be as accurate.

No problem! Take your time! 

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1

I hope everybody remembers what SBS did to them. If spartace get married after RM ends, SBS can spin it as 'see how RM 1 ended with giving you a real couple. RM 2 also might have the possibility of somebody turning real'. I can see spartace footage from RM even being used to promote the new loveline - cue some JK and JH cute interaction and then the new couple with pink captions ("will history repeat?') ! I wouldn't put it past them. The way they were milking the Chihuahua couple during the SBS awards was just too much!

7 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

Sorry but I strongly disagree with this, the biggest losers here are SBS they had one of SK most popular variety show, and decided to suddenly gamble with it, and ended up loosing the show, getting backlashed by the public and media, and humilated by both first KHD suddenly turning down their offer, and then  SJH and KJK not taking the money for thee remaining episode and suddenly decide to donate it instead hahaha.

by the way even if they started a new show, without most of the RM menbers and a new concepts they will not have the same viewers anymore, that's for sure!

Sorry if I wasn't clear but the biggest losers are SBS for sure because they ruined a good show. That's what in my other posts I've been saying. They lost international fans and the trust in their company.

But in this post what I mean is that by having the fortune teller talk about KJK and SJH be it true or not, viewers might think so SBS didn't want them because of their relationship. In a way SBS is the winner to get out of this whole mess. And because of firing both members, it kind of affects them as they might not have shows under SBS high chance, or it could it for the time being. Hope you get what I mean.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Sarita Ramchandani said:

Sorry if I wasn't clear but the biggest losers are SBS for sure because they ruined a good show. That's what in my other posts I've been saying. They lost international fans and the trust in their company.

But in this post what I mean is that by having the fortune teller talk about KJK and SJH be it true or not, viewers might think so SBS didn't want them because of their relationship. In a way SBS is the winner to get out of this whole mess. And because of firing both members, it kind of affects them as they might not have shows under SBS high chance, or it could it for the time being. Hope you get what I mean.

I see, then I misunderstood your post, and we actually have the same opinion about this mess

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, mialove said:

i don't like how the title of article use 'new MC'.

but from the video link @airplanegirl post the comments are positive don't know about article's comment.

i forget to post the translation.i try to translate it..sorry if not good.

-ah..so that the reason they are forced to leave without getting notify??
-the commander & Ace a good combination but both of them together always win.
-this good combination was forced to leave by SBS...
-they match each other
-but i like this combination than MCㅋㅋㅋit's nice to see the commander smilingㅋㅋㅋㅋ.
-strongest couple kookmong!!gary jihyo is monday couple,jong kook jihyo Monday combination.
- the water pour from the treeㅋㅋㅋthe image that i imagine
-they looks good together~let's hit 2017 even the show will abolished will see them in another program.
-honestly this two look good together, better than with gary.jihyo seems to rely more on kim jong kook during game.
- both of them meeting secretly carefully aren't is expected?

KJK is smiling happily lol!

thanks for the quick translation! 

• Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1
19 minutes ago, Sarita Ramchandani said:

Let's see what  k-netz say. I think k-netz are still too pissed with SBS to forgive them that easily. Perhaps things may turn out better than we expect.

Not working on SBS is to some extent a loss, but there are other broadcasting stations too. SBS variety department is the worst of the three. If JK and JH are able to land good shows, then SBS may be even forced to call them back. Hasn't it happened with JK once - where his former boss who tried to finish him off as a solo singer had to request him later to promote somebody in their agency? I believe in karma. Also, they will be a power couple if they declare and will get invited on other shows.

Perhaps viewers are more loyal than I give them credit for, but I am more jaded in my world view to hope that if RM 2 starts, the earlier RM fanbase will completely desert them. Like I said elsewhere, if JK and JH had continued, some of us might have tuned in to watch their interactions. Anyway, because of this controversy, I hope that the remaining members get treated by SBS better - the viewers might also keep an eye on what SBS does.

Thank you for the translation @mialove I too don't like the 'new MC' title. However, since the show is ending, it will be hard for people to say they are pushing a new loveline in place of Monday couple. 

Guest athoughtcloud1

Only Ji Hyo played her part well acting like their getting married to each other was a new idea. JK was too occupied being happy and blushing to even say 'how can it be? She is like my sister'. No wonder it is JH who is in the acting profession among the two. 

From the first k-netz reaction, think there are some who haven't taken this that seriously. Some may suspect that the production team is trying to divert the attention by setting up a loveline between the two who were fired. 

Edited by athoughtcloud1

i will try to translate some caption ( since they usually didn't get translate  on ep ) by using google so im not 100% sure
all pic take from sa naver 

zWLgtiL.png

change partner JH-ssi  

good (thumbs up) 

V18cAaO.png

oohhoo

it will be good if jk and jh get marry 

(this say by YJS )

72BdUtI.png

jh-ya is u ? 

3v04BtB.png

talk about they match about 85-90%

45p92pH.png

its not bad idea 

90 points ..Mong kookie couple

PRY9ZOM.png

soul mate 

(talk about tree(JH) need a water(JK) ) 

t00fTtd.png

i think say after 7 years discover new couple 

water_jk:wub:tree_JH

xTfOoDS.png

also they use 최강 as caption to them 

which sa naver use to name them as strongest couple , but i couldnt understand what jk try to say here about both of them 

k17FvR0.png

+

aXWZPfU.png

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Let's see what  k-netz say. I think k-netz are still too pissed with SBS to forgive them that easily. Perhaps things may turn out better than we expect.

Not working on SBS is to some extent a loss, but there are other broadcasting stations too. SBS variety department is the worst of the three. If JK and JH are able to land good shows, then SBS may be even forced to call them back. Hasn't it happened with JK once - where his former boss who tried to finish him off as a solo singer had to request him later to promote somebody in their agency? I believe in karma. Also, they will be a power couple if they declare and will get invited on other shows.

Perhaps viewers are more loyal than I give them credit for, but I am more jaded in my world view to hope that if RM 2 starts, the earlier RM fanbase will completely desert them. Like I said elsewhere, if JK and JH had continued, some of us might have tuned in to watch their interactions. Anyway, because of this controversy, I hope that the remaining members get treated by SBS better - the viewers might also keep an eye on what SBS does.

Thank you for the translation @mialove I too don't like the 'new MC' title. However, since the show is ending, it will be hard for people to say they are pushing a new loveline in place of Monday couple. 

True that SBS is the worst department for variety. And can see the way they have changed their management,it has made things worst for RM.Yup,his former boss in fact wanted to kill him and make sure he ended his career,but he managed to strive through his hardest time and he succeeded.I believe in karma too so I do hope SBS Gong Heechul and company will get hit by karma.Very disappointed and angry with them.

Perhaps in Korea the citizens will support the new show after RM but international fans perhaps 30-40% might not follow up,They believe in 7012 with 7 members and no one left behind.I have a Korean friend,she did say when ratings are bad,they would let go of members but SBS didn't do a right thing by firing.To Koreans,their ratings come first and she did also say Koreans are waiting for a new show with Yoo-Kang as originally planned by SBS aka RM 2. But some Koreans believe that having good mcs won't make the show have better ratings,its the producers coming up with good activities  and editing. So on their end its a mixture of feelings too. I won't be supporting the new show after RM that's for sure.

@mialove I don't like the new MC too. Its too late to do these things when the show is ending plus it might anger fans of Gary who ship the real MC. Perhaps if the show wasn't ending,it would be somewhat ok.

• Like 6

Guest athoughtcloud1
6 minutes ago, Sarita Ramchandani said:

I don't like the new MC too. Its too late to do these things when the show is ending plus it might anger fans of Gary who ship the real MC. Perhaps if the show wasn't ending,it would be somewhat ok.

I don't think it will be pursued as a loveline. But as a Spartacer who believe they are dating, I think it is good for them if the rest of the cast are shown as supporting them. Otherwise, there will be speculations that the cast members may not have approved of them dating and that is why they got fired. After seeing the Monday couple for 7 years, the RM fans too need to be prepared if Spartace declare in the future. So though there might be some negative reactions from certain sections in the beginning, I think this is a necessary first step whatever be the motivations behind it. 

I have always seen the fortune telling segments as preparing the audience for future news.. By November 2015, there were rumours that JH was being approached for WAIL, so  in the 2016 fortune telling segment, JH's fortune read as 'the men around you are weird' and that she will meet a good man in 2016 indicating that the said man was not part of RM. For me, that was obviously scripted to prepare the RM fans for JH 'dating' another man outside the show. I see this also in the same way. JK has always said that he will prepare his fans in case of a declaration and even once said that it might be on RM. So I believe they know what they are doing,

It's interesting to see how the other side are reacting to the possibility of SA. Some have gone to Hwanjine PD's twitter to start ranting about how they shouldn't treat Jihyo so cheaply. Such richness coming from them, since aren't they the inventors of the sex theories? Will wait for the subs to come out to see how they react. High possibility most will go to JK's IG and scold him. 

• Like 5