[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Well, in light of everything that just happened in the last episode, I could see the RM members setting him up on a blind date with SJH. After all, it's weird to have YJS go "get married you two" and then two days later say, "lol KJK is going on a blind date with someone else." However, don't anyone even hope for that lol. I know now that I've said it, some of you want to, but don't. Fight the urge. The disappointment will only hurt more if it's wrong.

I'm disappointed that his member's week episode had to be a blind date, but at the same time, I could see them doing it as a goodbye to his time as the king of love lines. KJK has been well-known for his love lines in all his shows (even on RM), so I'm not surprised that if they weren't going to do an exercise episode, they are doing one about love lines. Fine, they could take it in a lot of directions, ending with that it's time for KJK to stop doing love lines and get married instead. I think it would actually be cool to give that side of his variety character closure. So I'm not going to dislike the episode off the bat, but hold out hope that they're going to do something more with it than just another KJK love line.

• Like 9

I can hear the other ship right now, laughing it up. honestly, if this is genuinely JK's idea for his week - all we can do is support him and whatever decision he makes. I am more curious on how the episode will go down. If this is done by jk, I want to see how he will generally view a woman perfect to his match. 

i guess the only thing we can do is support and see how the rest of the 7 episodes go down. 

The last 2 days has been another rollercoaster for us, omg. We felt happiness and excitement over yesterday's episode and now confusion and probably sadness over today's news about JK's special week episode.

• Like 6

On 2/11/2015 at 2:51 AM, myloveSA said:

"Both Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo admit to be in relationship for 3 years."

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are well known from korean variety shows RUnning man. Both of them involved in love line with other party. Song Ji Hyo with Gary in Running man and Kim Jong Kook with Yoo Eun Hye in XMan. Yesterday, during Running Man filming Kim Jong Kook surprisingly kneeling down in front of Song Ji Hyo and propose her. It been said that the filming in the cruise that day is part of Jong Kook plan. After the proposal done, both of them decide to announce their relationship to public because they don’t want to hide it any longer. "We are sorry for hide our relationship and make you believe our love line with others. We know many people will upset to hear this but we hope you will understand". Jong Kook said. Song Ji Hyo also add," I am very thankful for the love that Monday couple fans give for me but I love Kim Jong Kook oppa. I hope you can still support and love me, Kim Jong Kook and Running Man. Please understand my feeling." All RM members and staffs are happy for both of them and stated their hope for fans to support them too. "When I know they are in relationship 2 years ago, honestly I feel burden sometime to act as Monday boyfriend. But KJK told me, he will be okay with it. I really respect this hyung because he can handle his feeling while watching his girlfriend has to act as my girlfriend. Please support them guys, this two has been in very hard situation this past few years. Actually, hyung has told his planning to marry Ji Hyo last year to me and other RM guy members but for the sake of the show and Monday couple fans, he has.to hold it and continue hiding their relationship. Please be happy with their decision." Gary said when being asked about how was his feeling to act as Monday boyfriend while at the same time he know KJK and SJH relationship.

Their relationship become trending topic after only 2 hours of the announcement. Let us pray for their hapiness.

Okay, this just my delulu...hahahaha.. Nowadays, visiting here become part of my every morning routine. So, I wish one day, for real, a news like this will be posting here to bright my day. [-O< Sorry guys, that sometime I become so delulu about this two.. :P Now is 2:48a.m here, i’m going to sleep now. Wish for a great news from here when I visit here tomorrow. Good Night!

Omo...Regarding JK's week theme "blind date" on CRUISE. It remind me what I posted here 2 years ago...hahahaha..How if my posted become true. This is what I write on 11 February 2 years ago. :w00t:

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, bogummish said:

Comments on that article range between people cheering for his marriage, talking about his shyness around women, suggesting a program with him and the variety ajusshis who are single (oh my goodness). Someone said "why are you doing this??" another "I'm sick of hearing about his love lines, stop it please'" ''this will be fun" "don't make Yoo Jae Suk apologize for this too"

are they trying to copy 1n2d's blind date episode.... 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/running-man-reportedly-setting-up-a-blind-date-for-kim-jong-kook

'Running Man' reportedly setting up a blind date for Kim Jong Kook

Currently, a project titled 'Member's Week' is being carried out as the new year special. Song Ji Hyo is the first one up for the project and her episode is set to air on January 8. 'Running Man' also confirmed that the next member up will be Kim Jong Kook. 

According to an exclusive report, a blind date has been set up for Kim Jong Kook to find him a lifelong partner. It's reported that he'll be going on a date with a non-celebrity on a cruise ship while the members carry out missions to help them. 

The episode with Kim Jong Kook's blind date is reportedly airing the 15th. 

Blind date with a non celebrity person. Sure, we can all find life long partners in such a manner. This is worse than the bachelor. At least on bachelor, the couple goes on a series of dates 

but oh well, we just have to remember that his good friend CTH always claimed to be single and then boom! Suddenly announces marriage to his high school sweetheart 

• Like 1

well , for first i was excited to see this ep how it will be look like , how will members will be acted , and i will watch it as show not as some pity man can't have skills to find his own partner , but then find korean may start speak loudly again since SBS forced JK a lot on lovelines , and i think this time will be full of blusher.
i just hope JK take this chance to turn his public love image and amazed us with new things (not shy, not just smile more active ) and change his image as someone he is really on his 40 , prepare for marriage ( while tell u truth i don't think this man interested to get marry soon lol)
remember how he add comments on talents for sale when he has marriage scene with KSJ ? he said he hate that he look pity on ep , so , think he will keep this on his mind this time .

• Like 4

WOW, Just 1 day ago, JK was told to get married with JH. Everybody supported it and even JH and JK didn't seem to refuse it. And now he is going to have a blind date with a non-celebrity. Did I miss any thing? I mean, It doesn't make any sense.

All we can do right now is wait and see what is happening next.

• Like 5

I'll be honest, my expectations for this episode are low. But I'm going to hold out hope that RM will surprise us. I don't think any of us expected them to end MC with the brain scan episode, but they did, so I'm going to hold on to the idea that they're going to throw us a curve ball. And if they do proceed as these articles are saying, then the writing team are all idiots. Possibly bigger idiots than the rest of SBS. And that's saying something. I think it's just crazy that they talked about spartace getting married (and got a semi-positive response to that) and then think it's a good idea two episodes later to set KJK up on a date. And, I can tell you now, any non-celeb woman who would agree to this is not going to be KJK's type. That's just not a thing. On the surface, she might (a workout-loving health-nut) but if anyone believes for even a second that this could seriously be successful, then they're crazy. RM is not about finding KJK a wife. Yes, he's had love lines, but that was never what people remembered about KJK on RM. KJK has contributed so much more to RM than this, and I cannot believe for a second that a blind date is what he would want for his special episode. In fact, the first thing he said was a workout episode. How funny would that be? I don't even have to watch it, and I'm already laughing. The members complaining, while KJK just wants them to be healthy... So, until it airs, I'm going to hold on hope that RM will surprise me and these articles are all a misjudged stunt to get people to watch the episode.  

• Like 6

have they started filming for JK's special episode yet? If they haven't, they should just BACKTRACK RIGHT NOW. The negative aspect of it is ALL OVER Korean media right, calling them out and comparing it towards the episode of IC. IF SBS can at least be a little smart, BACKTRACK NOW or more chaos is gonna happen.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, LanAnh Le said:

WOW, Just 1 day ago, JK was told to get married with JH. Everybody supported it and even JH and JK didn't seem to refuse it. And now he is going to have a blind date with a non-celebrity. Did I miss any thing? I mean, It doesn't make any sense.

All we can do right now is wait and see what is happening next.

i think this comment from naver say same thing 

제작진들이 얼마나 바보들인지 알겠다 저번주에는 김종국 송지효 커플로 엮고 반응 안좋아지니까 이젠 일반인과 소개팅 시킨다고 뭐하자는거냐? 제작진 미 친 새 키 들 아니냐 완전 돌아이네

• Like 3

this is just so tiring and honestly unbelievable. RM just LITERALLY received praises and good wishes about the episode that aired. wishing each the members and production crew to finish on a happy not.

BUT here they are, ruining another chance for them. wtf are they really thinking? SBS really needs to sit down and think about everything so far bc they're just digging themselves an even worse hole for themselves to redeem themselves. 

if YJS or the members HAVE to apologize for this AGAIN, it'll be infuriating. Right now, the responses seems 50/50. 50% of the hate is towards SBS for this idea while 50% are saying complaining and putting JK down???? 

when will SBS stop messing this up?

• Like 4

I don't know why but I feel its an idea being forced because I thought KJK said his ep he wanted ri exercise and train the members. So I was expecting something athletic. So first fortune teller says he and SJH are a good match and now they say he will have a date with some other woman. I doubt its his idea and I'm sure someone is doing it. Even though the members have their ideas but if the ideas are so so,I believe they would make them do something else. If its just for the sake of fun,its ok. Then seriously SBS shouldn't have said KJK and SJH were a good match. It all doesn't make any sense.

Unless he is doing this date to prevent rumours spreading and fans scolding SJH so he is protecting her? He normally keeps his life so private so there must be something we fans don't know and can't figure it out.

I really do think its SBS doing and trying to ruin KJK. This is the way to spread more hate among fans in Korea and international.

This is so disheartening to heat. Waking up to such news in the morning

Edited by Sarita Ramchandani
Wanted to add on some points
  • Like 7

whatthe heck lol i just woke up and i feel so???? reading this?? i was expecting some military episode with him hardcore train them LOL im so down to watch that tbh. im so confused with what rm is trying to say?? " hey ur super compatible with jihyo to the point that yall should get married but were gonna give u a blind date ep just bc ur the king of love lines lol have fun "

was ytds ep mainly just fan service lol i feel so confused atm 

• Like 3

@bogummishYup I agree. I thought KJK wanted something athletic as mentioned in this week ep. I'm so shock from this. I doubt its also his idea as like you mentioned "looking for non celeb". Its definetly SBS doing. Because now all attention turned to him to bash him. 

First fortune telling now this. What is SBS trying to do? Can't they take care of the members at least for these last few ep. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bogummish said:

@Sarita Ramchandani tbh for me this isnt even abt SJH anymore. If you're not going to commit why mess with some stranger's feelings like this? This ismt even "oh a viewer won a prize and she'll hang out w KJK for a day" this is "we're looking for a non celeb bride for KJK"..... It already gives strongn sexist vibes just the way they announced this thing.

Exactly. I cannot think of any sane, independent and strong woman who would agree to go on such a show. It would attract those women who are hungry for fame or total fangirls. And jk seriously wants to consider such women? That'd be a great relationship 

and what mixed signals is rm throwing out? Jk just looks like a huge flirt again. And I don't believe sbs had no say in this and it was all the members decision. I just don't believe 

• Like 5

i haven't watch that ep from IC , since some comments talk about it and how it's fail .

i don't want both YJS and HAHA repeat same thing , and i trust JK to act more better than to look pity or make him worst person by chasing woman money as what members extended this joke on last ep .

• Like 2

I remember when that IC episode aired, I couldn't bear to watch it. The awkwardness and just idk - it wasn't okay. That's why i knew sooner or later, IC would get in trouble for it.

i would hate it if RM members have to go through the same exact thing. It's upsetting. 

Whether they're filming or not right now, the reaction has to BE LIVE if they're seeing the comments right now. BACKTRACK MAN, back out of the plan omg. 

• Like 3

@pinsc Well every one has their opinion and those can be another side of fact since we really dont know what is happening in everyone at RM and we are only a third party people discussing about them on what we see on the show, medias, etc. but one must think of the probabilities of opinions being a fact with evidences we see.

you may have a bad impression at YJS thus many of us believe here that he would not stoop that low just to make joke since he already has a high status in entertainment industry.

about KGR being uncomfortable and ended up leaving. He wanted to leave ages ago and he even supported SA by posting a pic of them three with caption "you worked hard.." in the middle of that chaos that SBS did but sure immature fans would still blam SA.

and the "coincidentally we are partners" that KJK said. If i think of it in a SA fan perspective he seems shy and happy because they are partnered up. Thus if i think otherwise this words might also be related to the firing incident with both of them were the people mainly involved. So maybe he meant that coincidentally they are partners when they were also both fired before.

Add:

done reading all the recent pages and this thread gave me a rollercoaster ride feels tbh.. i'll wait for the confirmation on KJK episode theme amd organize my thoughts.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, myrunningman1 said:

Exactly. I cannot think of any sane, independent and strong woman who would agree to go on such a show. It would attract those women who are hungry for fame or total fangirls. And jk seriously wants to consider such women? That'd be a great relationship 

and what mixed signals is rm throwing out? Jk just looks like a huge flirt again. And I don't believe sbs had no say in this and it was all the members decision. I just don't believe 

This reminds me of the times members were asked to write down their dream destination and were forced on a train for prison, it looks like the writing team loves bullying the cast, someone please give them a cold shower! I understand this is all a show for comedy purposes but certain thing should just not be done. and I doubt this is KJK's idea

• Like 7