[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I agree with @airplanegirl | the others, I find them hilarious but also such liars. They're the ones that had no problem putting JH down when she didn't react as much to MC. They're the ones that started those crazy sex theories, not thinking of what that could do to someone like JH. They've never cared about JH's position at all. If this compatibly prediction today was about MC, they've been the ones that jump into the ship and scream out loud that they've been "right" all along.

i agree with most of you when this prediction could showcase or prepare the audience of the possibility of SPARTACE dating or preparing for marriage. I was watching the reaction of the members, jumping into agreement almost immediately of what the fortune teller said. JH, when she was arguing "can't do that w/ family" I was watching her habits and everything she talked or debunk smth of a possibility w/ JK, she would touch her lips or some sort. JK, he literally couldn't hide his happiness - it was adorable. 

If this is what can possibility prepare us for what's to come in the remaining 8 episodes, I'll love it. After reading what you wrote in the last 3 pages in the forum, I can't help but be 100000% into this ship again. There is possibility no way spartace ARENT dating, I remain to stay positive and see what happens. 

• Like 5

Finally. I was wondering if RM was just going to go through all seven years of filming without mentioning that KJK (dragon) and SJH (rooster) are soulmates. I agree with @athoughtcloud1 that the fortunetelling segments are scripted (I remember when they made YJS and HH one of the best couples in a zodiac couple race, and their signs have the worst compatibility of any of the RM members, and I don't believe for a second that fortune-teliing would come up with KG as a better match for SJH than KJK or LKS based on their signs).

Also, I can't see spartace as the new Monday Couple. They aren't even being built as a love line. KG and SJH's MC went through a "his one-sided love" to "will-they-won't-they" to "I have a man on Mondays"... And YJS always shot down any idea of anything happening outside the show between SJH and KG. But with spartace, the fortune-teller mentions their a great match and then YJS goes "Just get married". 

And lol, first CTH and now the rest of the RM cast, clearly spartace's friends are ready for them to get married. 

• Like 8

Guest athoughtcloud1
27 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Also, I can't see spartace as the new Monday Couple. They aren't even being built as a love line. KG and SJH's MC went through a "his one-sided love" to "will-they-won't-they" to "I have a man on Mondays"... And YJS always shot down any idea of anything happening outside the show between SJH and KG. But with spartace, the fortune-teller mentions their a great match and then YJS goes "Just get married". 

LKS said the possibility of MC dating was less than that of lightning striking the same place twice. But here, all of them are saying JK and JH are compatible enough to get married including LKS and even YJS who is the leader of the group. While YJS has always promoted JK's lovelines, he hasn't been as enthusiastic on the show about MC barring that one episode where he pushed for MC to do WAIL. If you have watched YJS in his other variety shows, that seems definitely surprising since he is the kind who loves setting up lovelines - after all the JK-Ye Jin fake loveline was half his doing. YJS is not talking about some random female guest here. He is talking about two members of the show getting married, a statement that can have far-reaching consequences. 

I can totally understand individual fans of the two members who would want their biases to decide what their heart wants and not get swayed by what others want them to do. But the MC fans who believe the cast are trying to set up a loveline between spartace by saying all this should take a leaf out of their own book and look at the members' previous statements about MC in the same light - that there was nothing between Gary and Ji Hyo, the members were just setting up a loveline.

I don't want to see a loveline. What I love are their natural interactions where they can get upset with each other like we saw JK getting mock-upset with JH at the end of the episode, treat each other as competition and also care for each other. That seems real to me rather than an interaction where JK and JH have to pretend to be always sweet and lovey dovey with each other. At the same time, I wouldn't mind if the production team highlights their interactions in the remaining ones like we saw at the end of this episode. For me, if they have been really dating and have been forced to act distant with each other on the show coz of MC and if this is the last I would get to see them on an RM show, I really wouldn't mind seeing them acting close. They have been dating for a while, so it is not like they don't know how to act around each other. Again, after what JH has been through, it would be hard for her to stay away from JK and act normal for the remaining episodes. So better they be together for the remaining episodes so that they can support each other till the end. Just 7 episodes more, people! There isn't even that much time to set up a loveline.

If the MC fans had respected JH, they wouldn't have flooded sbs insta with #chenbolinout hashtags when JH signed up to WAIL or called her all sorts of names. Gary has rarely got the same kind of negative comments for flirting with female guests. It is the female guests who have always been called as attention-seeking and trying to seduce Gary etc. So who are they kidding? 

this may out of topic or random but during that week of chaos between RM & SBS ;; I'm just glad that we know JH has people that cares about her around her. Obviously, the RM members & her family. But as of lately, Byun Yo Han, who's still close with her, calls her filled with loyalty. And last night, SJH sent a food truck to LDW's drama set. Despite it all, the fact that JK & JH are bouncing back to positivity and still working with SBS, we have to applaud them. When RM is over, the heart and family of the members will always be the same. Positivity goes a long way as long as you surround yourself w/ people who you and care about (: 

• Like 8

These are the links direct to the two posts from song ji hyo dc gallery about spartace meeting up for dinner in july and when the were caught sitting on the bench. Its a bit difficult for me to translate the comments so maybe someone with better Korean can help translating them. But at the moment, If you're interested to know their view you might have to use a translator. As for papitus, the only allow member to view the post but If someone wants the link I can post it here. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=songjh&no=72175&page=32h

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=songjh&no=72830&page=15

You may need to change to Korean vpn to view them.

From what I understand, generally their own fans who replied just think they're close siblings and some really hate spartace being linked as a couple and dislike shippers for spreading rumours.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

From what I understand, generally their own fans who replied just think they're close siblings and some really hate spartace being linked as a couple and dislike shippers for spreading rumours.

Most of JK's older fans really don't care who he dates. I think it's mostly Jihyo's fans who are younger than the average JK fan, so they tend to be very protective of her, and somewhat immature about it. Plus her DC Gallery fans are very anti-shipping, so I'm not surprised about their cold responses to the pic.

• Like 6

Honestly give ji hyo a break. She had 7 years with monday couple, it was both good and bad for her image. She just shake it off now they give her a new one? She cant stand on her own? Shes going to a new adventure to make a name for herself, why tide her to something again. Even if they date, do it in private, she needs to make her new identity now. You want her to get married, stay home take care of children? Everyone else got their other side job alread (YJS - mc, HH - variety, business, LKS - actor, KJK - singer, SJS - radio). Without running man ji ho is the one get hit the hardest. She either be someone now or she will be disappear from the spotline.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Chi Le said:

Honestly give ji hyo a break. She had 7 years with monday couple, it was both good and bad for her image. She just shake it off now they give her a new one? She cant stand on her own? 

You do realise that majority of us here do not want SA to be a loveline right? And I'd think it'll be impossible to create any sort of loveline within these last few 7 episodes. Most of us here feel like it's a foreshadowing to something bigger. 

• Like 6

honestly whether they're close siblings or are dating, I feel like each fanbase for them individually would support whoever JK & JH chooses to date or later on marry. maybe the idea of spartace being together for some people are really far fetched. while THAT another ship, chooses to slander/attack JK's IG or the PD about tonight's episode. or JK's fans & JH's fans, whatever they think, close siblings or not - whatever happens, happens. They're not some 20 year olds who are stuck in a loveline. They're mature adults at the age of thinking of marriage. 

When of the things I loved about SA is because of the fact they weren't in a loveline. From the beginning, nothing of their closeness were scripted. Naturally happened and naturally involved into a great friendship, maybe even love. It's what pulled many of us into this ship. 

I love how the other ship are saying JH is denying it in this episode and telling us to stop imagining things. When it's denied, it's denied. WHILE FOR THE LAST IDK YEARS, Gary & JH has doubtlessly said "business relationship" "JH and I are over" "MC is over" "I don't contact him outside of work" "we will never happen" from the beginning, both of them have stated that they're impossible. But THAT ship chooses to keep saying "they're just denying for the sake of keeping it a secret" "they're just lying, they are dating." What they say about us, being excited about today's episode for nothing bc she denied it, is what they always DENY when MC denies a relationship. 

Another thing, MC fans love to think that Gary possibility made a cameo on JH's drama bc of their relationship, how it's so sweet or what not. We can say the same thing to when JH cameo in kwangsoo's drama earlier. MC fans love to be hypocrites, which is why I say they're such liars. They love to bring down JH's reputation, name, or EVEN HARD WORK. They don't respect her at all. While they'll be the first people to "protect" Gary every single time when he openly confesses or flirts with FEMALE guest. But if JH shows ONE OUNCE of care toward a male guest, they attack her. 

I LOVE IT WHEN JH & male guest interact bc it's lovely to see that she's friendly and good friends with most guest. (Like LDW, her good and close friend & DongJun, etc.) 

it annoys me that we can't be happy about today's episode freely. MC just loves crushing it so quick bc "JH & gary are together". Maybe this is why in my experience of watching variety shows since XMAN, I always HATE lovelines bc it's so forced BUT also the growing fans it create. Those fans just LOVE to believe in the LOVELINE as if it has to be true or smth. They refuse to see the force interaction or the way the pair keeps denying it outside of filming. 

Sorry about my rant.

• Like 9

Guest athoughtcloud1

I can totally understand individual fans of both the members hating shippers. I have been there myself as far as my other biases were concerned - you feel the shippers of your bias only care about him/her getting married and don't care about his/her career. I feel the real fans of both JK and JH will support them if they are dating and declare it one day. Until that day, they have every right to be protective of their favourite.

18 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

You do realise that majority of us here do not want SA to be a loveline right? And I'd think it'll be impossible to create any sort of loveline within these last few 7 episodes. Most of us here feel like it's a foreshadowing to something bigger. 

if KJK and SJH has been dating for years, you think he will let his girlfriend to be publicly link with another guy? even its acting. Isnt he strong enough to claim her, why do they need to keep it private.

kjk still have a career outside running man, sjh doesnt. if she get married, she will disappear for good. Shes quite older now. If she doesnt make something now she might wont never have chance of momentom again. 

you think kjk would want that for sjh, just being staying at home mom? they are 40 now, if they dont have children now they wont have chance later. if they want to settle down they could have done that already. 7 years and nothing happen. in 2 months they wont see each other every monday any more. if they are 20s they can date whatever. But they are 40 now, what the point of dating but not married? 

only few episode left, stop forcing jiho a love line. She is loved because her individual lucky/smart/brave. they wont have much career outside korea now and korean dont care much about running man any more. So stop doing things unnecessary.

• Like 1

@Chi Le how could you say JH doesnt have a career outside of RM? She's been an actress for more than 10 years. Granted, her work isn't as known but SHE IS AN ACTRESS WHO WORKS HARD. Her last drama, she received countless of praises for her improvement and how she matched her role perfectly. So no, SHE DOES have a career outside of RM & she will manage and do perfectly fine. 

• Like 14

Guest athoughtcloud1
7 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

Honestly give ji hyo a break. She had 7 years with monday couple, it was both good and bad for her image. She just shake it off now they give her a new one? She cant stand on her own? Shes going to a new adventure to make a name for herself, why tide her to something again. Even if they date, do it in private, she needs to make her new identity now. You want her to get married, stay home take care of children?

Come on, if they have been dating, it hasn't been for 2 months. None of the members would ask them to get married after 2 months of dating. That also means they are dating with an intention to get married in the future. JH has been Monday GF and has done WAIL. If nobody had any problems with her name getting linked with other men in fake lovelines, why can't her name get linked to JK if he is going to be her life partner? Does marriage necessarily mean the end of JH as an actress? That is like saying people only love her for being single. The last role she did was with a married man and it didn't affect their chemistry in any way. There are many actresses who have had a successful career even after marriage. JK has waited for her for so long, has supported her other lovelines and said he has plans to get married within or after 2 years. It will take time for them to get married. All that happened in this episode was the other members asking the audience to start seeing them as more than colleagues or siblings. Neither JK nor JH even said they feel the other person is the one.

I know this whole thing is awkward, but if they hadn't got fired, they may have had more time to prepare their audience. The show is ending in two months and if say Gary comes in the last episode and there is more MC teasing, the show will end with a large section of JH's fanbase believing that MC could become real in the future. If suddenly spartace declare one day without any preparation whatsoever, JH will get blamed for going behind Gary's back to date someone else on the show. Who will believe that the other members who openly supported MC on the show were supportive of JK and JH together? People might even say they were kicked out of the show coz they were dating and that the other members also didn't like that. Remember how JH's first dating news went coz she was totally unprepared for it and got caught? History might repeat! Dating secretly is not that easy when you don't have excuses to meet especially after RM ends in 2 months.

13 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

@Chi Le how could you say JH doesnt have a career outside of RM? She's been an actress for more than 10 years. Granted, her work isn't as known but SHE IS AN ACTRESS WHO WORKS HARD. Her last drama, she received countless of praises for her improvement and how she matched her role perfectly. So no, SHE DOES have a career outside of RM & she will manage and do perfectly fine. 

when was the last time she has a hit drama? her recent drama does well but it still 3% rating, not 30% rating. Shes famous because of shes in running man not because shes an actress. For the last 7 years running man is her main job, acting was her side job. Her last three dramas has been on cable network not major network. (one is 5%, one is 1%, one is 3%). If new drama come up how many korean people would think of her? Shes middle age now while most of casting now prefer early 20s. 

Please name current successful married actress at ji hyo age. SJH is not a list star actress, roles at her age are very limited, mostly supporting or extras. be realistic. 

• Like 1

it's shippers paradise guys and we are sa shippers. it means we can enjoy our couple moments and analyses about it. sjh has her own topic and also kjk. let's say everything we write here is our delulu and we are wrong. but still this topic is about sa it's not like that we went and forced them to data or attack their sns or say it in a RM forum when  fans from different members and couples  are there. please don't read posts here about sa if you don't like it and let others to enjoy what they want.

• Like 13

Guest athoughtcloud1

@Chi Le I thought I could make you see our POV, but seems like you don't even want SA to date. So I have to tell you - this is a Spartace shipper thread. If you don't think they are dating or don't want them to date, you have other forums to write your comments.