[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

32 minutes ago, smartace said:

I ind it curious that Tiny finds it necessary to separately taking pictures with SJH and KJK, using the same shirt in both picture, like telling us, I cant say it out loud.. but I found these 2 peoples at the same place, but I cant take pictures with both of them because.. reasons.

The KJK pic was taken the day they returned from Jakarta after the fanmeeting. Probably taken on different days, but I think Tiny is like JK who has like 5 shirts with the same pattern. 

• Thanks 1

I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but I've seen the clip which JK gave some cues to JH in the backstage. What can I say. It maybe short, but, gosh, it was very sweet! At least, for me, the way he looked at her felt like a boyfriend tried to gave an encouragement towards his girlfriend. How he smiled and slightly nodded at her! Oh God... :wub: Well, please cmiiw, but I've never seen this kind of interaction of him with another girl. I loved it when he personally direct her in the sweetest way possible instead of some backstage crews. This also another prove that SA interacted more off screen. Imo, in this clip, I can sense a contrast difference of his gestures and facial expressions towards her at backstage vs. at the stage. While he was all warm and sweet backstage, he is rather 'took a slight glance' at her at the stage (gonna have to look at the full performance, though). Thankfully, they let some sweet moments slipped for us to witness. Cheers to SA shippers! :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 6

Skip to the last 20 mins for the unaired footage.

https://www.supervid.net/e/190914_135857&t=ETC

Summary: 

1) His dad overheard some Chinese fans talking about KJK, but didn't understand the language, so he wasn't sure if the fans were talking only good things about his son or did they mention some bad things also. 

2) His dad had heart surgery and didn't tell his sons. He told his father that he should have told them incase anything happened. 

3) He told his dad to stay healthy so he can see his grandkids. And his dad told him "just get married now!" 

• Like 5

1. I got some SA moments but forget for details, waiting for eng sub I will watch again for more details but for sure SJH come for talking with Gummy which is KJK & Gummy in 1 table (I saw 2 times, maybe more, I forgot but for sure more than one).

2. I got a related between picture Tiny oppa upload on IG & video on RM in this eps appear and I saw Tiny Oppa also . LOL.

I also saw how close SJH & Tiny Oppa.

3. All perform really make me awesome.

4. SJH really sexy, cute, and girly when she is singing with JSJ.

5. KJK sing a song --> daebak as always .

6. Video flashback about SJH her self & KJK him self before appear in the stage --> some RM Eps reminded us about SA moments esp when KJK ripping name tag a male guest and then shout loudly to SJH : Ji Hyo aaa !! We did it !! Ji Hyo aaa we're Running Man !! but sadly not appear that scene but still a sweet memories.

Next Eps still RM FM in SK.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I got so excited when they started to show SJH and YSC’s collab performance but turns out they’re saving it for next week. Does anyone know who the surprise guest was for their performance? 

Also, SJH seemed very close with Gummy, and was always at her and KJK’s table. 

• Like 3

RM Eps 468

1. 00:04:44 : Spotted Tiny Oppa . LOL .

2. 00:08:54 : SJH KJK Nevis Scene appear.

3. D-15 when SJH & JSJ practice which is JSJ upload it on IG. D-15 means 11 August. The next day after SJH have meet & great with her fans in Seoul. (10 August).

Spoiler

4. 00:30:56 : When the rest of members (excl. YJS & JSJ) saw KJK practice sing a song, SJH wearing Caution Clothes, which is Tiny Oppa upload it. Tiny wearing Supreme Clothes which is THE REAL EVENT IS 18 August.

18 August Tiny Oppa upload with KJK & Hwanjie PD.

18 August RM members just arrived in the early morning in Incheon from Jakarta, Indonesia (fan meet in Jakarta, Indonesia on 17 August).

Just add : KJK lately really love wearing neon color. LOL .

Spoiler

5. 00:44:35 : When video practice about YJS & HH D-7.

SJH wearing a blue & white clothes, which is Tiny Oppa upload it on IG & Tiny Oppa at that time wearing red clothes & YJS whites as shown on Tiny Oppa IG.

D-7 means 19 August.

2 Days a row they doing a practice non stop.

00:44:36 : We can saw Tiny Oppa sit in the right side.

KJK & SJH outfits similiar.

KJK wearing a black color.

00:44:58 & 00:45:03 : SJH sitting on the floor in near Tiny Oppa, but Tiny Oppa in his chair.

Spoiler

6. 00:47:30 : Shown SJH & YSC when YJS performance IS WRONG, SBS CUT IT OFF, actually SJH & YSC shown at that time is when 18 August. Back 00:30:56 (my point number 4) , you can look the clothes from YSC & SJH are same, so 00:47:30 shown YSC & SJH on 18 August not D-1 like SBS said.

7.  00:53:33 : KJK SJH spotted standing side by side in the backstage.

SJH's make up really remind us to Train scene with KJK.

2010 vs 2019.

From stranger to lover.

From uncomfortable to the most comfortable now.

Spoiler

8. When RM Members come to Guest, SJH meet Soran, Soran really welcome adn they talking so much fun & then SJH to Gummy, Gummy also really welcome to SJH, they aslo talking so much fun.

Apink admit it Ji Hyo so pretty, we became a fan. SJH : Don't be like that (with smile and shy).

I awesome to SJH & JSJ to admit it they doing a many small mistakes in the stage. (but IMO they still make me speechless and awesome).

9. 01:00:46 : SJH talking with Gummy again in the KJK & GUmmy table. They talking so much fun.

• Like 5
  • Love 6

Hello everyone! No matter which corner of the earth you are reading this from, I hope you're having a good day/night  :) This is only related to KJK, but watching his promo for the game Perfect World made me really excited and brought back so many memories. Sadly, we can't synch, either he modeled for this game ten years too late, or I was playing it ten years too early. :lol: 

Now, I was browsing the social media and since I was astonished once again by how gullible people can be, I decided to log in here and share some opinions. Because the post was turning out too long, I divided it and will share the second part about the Seoul fanmeeting after I watch the latest episode. I hope I don't end up being tiresome.

But, first, a late reply to a comment on my previous post:

On 9/2/2019 at 6:41 AM, mn0096 said:

While none of us can be sure until SA reveal either way, comments like those from my sister and your friend boost my confidence that SA are indeed “more.” 

Hello, Marina! :D This is such a big, undeniable truth. It's a validation when unbiased people state as obvious what we fear/are accused of seeing through shipping googles. My friend's impartial perspective helps me both at times I am being overly cautious with SA, trying to devise all sorts of excuses when the explanation to what I am seeing is a simple "yes, that's a behaviour traditionally attributed to couples" , and at times I am excitedly overanalysing gestures and scenes, distinguishing hidden meanings and love shapes when the answer is "no, that's just a cloud". When it comes to SA, there can be various explanations for their questionable moments if we view them isolated, however there's only one linking them and consistently justifying them all these years. It speaks volumes when said explanation is the first thought popping in the minds of viewers who haven't been absorbed by the enormity of the shipdom and its traps.

Onto the "SA is family" narrative now, which inevitably keeps resurfacing and I see it repeated under the video featuring the backstage SA moment at the fanmeeting in Seoul. I'm genuinely surprised with how often people, SA shippers included, completely embrace this scenario based exclusively on the feeble "KJK/SJH said so" argument. I would acknowledge anyone actually making a case for this narrative, regardless if I agreed with the points. However, simply accepting whatever SA may reply to a straightforward question about their love life as an indisputable truth is irrational and driven either by naivety or animosity towards SA, when a) the consensus within the Korean entertainment industry is that the celebrities hide the true nature of their relationships until they are ready for an official announcement, b) KJK  has stated more than once he will insist he is single, even when he is not. The man basically made it easy for the fandoms by invalidating his own words, to the point that we can almost completely disregard his refusals to direct inquiries on his love life. Therefore, in order to be able to discuss about the "SA is family" narrative, we all have to agree first on a general admission; whether SA are close friends or lovers, they will still bolster the same "we can't date because we're family" excuse.

In the case of their being honest with us, there's nothing much to add about SA. There may be an interest in dissecting the reasons why the fandom keeps mistaking them for a couple, while they've been simply admitting the truth.

The focus falls back on SA when we take into consideration the second option, aka they have been hiding the truth. In such an event, emphasizing their familial bond as an obstacle to dating is possibly the best pretext they could ever bring forth, certainly better than the "we are only colleagues/best friends" excuses. For three basic reasons:

1) It is, generally speaking, true. After working closely for so many years, often under difficult circumstances, all the members are considered a family in the wider meaning of the word. It is important for an excuse to be believable and there's no better way than it being in a sense/partly true.

2) It is the only narrative that can still provide some cover for many of their romantic missteps on and off camera. Any other excuse pales in comparison to the couple justification, their intimacy and co-dependency simply can't be convincingly attributed to senior-junior affinity, common friendship or cast camaraderie. Imagine the family narrative as a relatively safe playground where they can occasionally get away with certain shenanigans as long as they keep claiming they are just kids.

3) The idea of family implants negative connotations in love matters. It is written in our subconscious, the moment someone is labeled as brother/sister/family, speculations about erotic feelings suddenly seem inappropriate and sometimes cease. Even though their calling each other family didn't put a permanent end to the rumours surrounding them, still I believe the Spartace fandom would have been even wider, had they played only the " just good friends" card.

In reference to the third point above, I'm in favour of the probably unpopular opinion that even when two people honestly considered themselves as "siblings" at some point, that doesn't mean their dynamic remained the same and they never evolved to lovers. The fans always put their idols onto pedestals, we like to idealise their lives and their personalities, we revel in their good manners, supposed high morals and kindness, often projecting our own standards on them. However, the reality away from the spotlight isn't like this. Celebrities may say that they don't mix love with work, that they value X person as a friend and would never ruin that relationship, that they are loyal to their official bf/gf, that ultimately "family" members can't date, but more often than not this is not what is happening. People betray their own ethics all the time. Yes, even the strict-looking, honourable ones. So, even if Spartace progressed from co-workers to friends to family during the first three yeas of RM, even if thoughts like "he/she is like a brother/sister to me, I can't ruin it" crossed their minds, it doesn't mean they remained faithful to them. And this isn't reprehensible, it's very humane. Personally, I believe there was always attraction between them and it was never an issue of family bonding, however I thought it is worth mentioning that even if it was, in the end it didn't matter.

There's one more thing before closing the family topic. Often fans mention that husband and wife are also family, usually in reference to what KJK said to HaHa in Big Picture. Indeed, family is more like an umbrella term over various kinds of kinship. There's no point in playing with the words though, it is obvious that when Spartace use the family excuse, they do not intend for us to conclude they imply husband and wife. In the future, if they do officially announce their relationship, they can toy with the multiple meanings of "family" and perhaps make dealing with the public easier for them. Anyway, the main reason I'm bringing this up is because I read again on other social media the opinion that KJK was contrasting himself and there's a suspicious notion in "SA is family" when KJK tells HaHa "family are your wife and sons whom you love". I do agree that it's a funny contrast, one of those that make our eyebrows arch in question, however I do not think it can be used in a strong pro-SA argument. If anyone believes KJK was seriously contrasting himself in Big Picture and would like to talk about it, please feel welcome to message me. As my opinion kinda differs, I'd rather not to expand on it in this post.

Before logging in, I read the following comment: "anyone with enough life experience would know that there's very little chance that there's anything between KJK and SJH". It is funny reading this because I too blame the lack of life experience, along with certain cultural and social norms, however not for the conclusions "SA is real/not real" themselves, but rather the choice of clues and arguments people sometimes base them on. For example, if Spartace hugging in Jakarta is for a fan a strong hint something is going on between them, they need to rethink the way they judge these shows and their participants in general. Likewise, all those rejecting any chance of SA being or having been lovers, are probably the ones without enough life experience. Yes, a lot of SA moments are typical of people sharing great camaraderie. This observation still doesn't address every piece of evidence that has been shared in this topic alone since 2013.

Generally, it "feels nice" belittling others to ensure they look like an expert to the community, whereas they're using only generalizations and avoiding any reasoning that would provide their claims with some leverage. It makes me question what kind of "life experience" makes one think that everything KJK and SJH do together is exclusively attributed to good friends and is forbidden for couples lol Sometimes I even wonder how many of us actually have sisterly friends of the opposite sex whom we consider family, yet we can be mistaken for lovers. Because, somehow, many anti-SA present themselves very knowledgeable in this field, readily espousing the "he treats her like a sister" rhetoric, but judging by how easily RM fans see i.e. romantic implications during a choreography or in a touch on a shoulder during a photo session or - this is my favourite - jealousy in every little thing, I highly doubt they can maintain really close friendships with the opposite sex without misunderstandings (or that they even live in environments where such proximity is encouraged). That said, I can't really blame the serious sceptics, not when there's a plethora of pictures, videos & comments romanticising even the very air SA are breathing in. For an outsider, the important and seriously questionable moments inevitably disappear within the jumble of biased interpretations. That's unavoidable for every fandom, however, and in a way it's part of the appeal.

Anyway, I have to put a fullstop here. I know most of the points I make (and will make) you all have read before, but I've only joined the fandom this year. I'll return with some thoughts regarding the fanmeeting. If you made it to the end, thanks for your patience. Also, I'm just going to leave this here because I found it again. I'm sure not only you all do this with your adult (30+) siblings, but also you usually do it just as sneakily.

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

@Adora Dark Thank You so much for the point of view. I always appreciate your opinions. There are only few months left in 2019 and I really hope that at least by early 2020, KJK goal of getting married will come true. 

The Running Man team, most specially KJK and SJH, worked so hard and they deserve all the happiness. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lmx.zero said:

hi everyone, I'm a fan of RM and I'm starting to get interested in the SA forum recently, there's something I want to ask, who is actually tiny oppa? and why is JH so close to him?

forgive me if there is something wrong writing. :)

Tiny is JK friend and most of JK friends are also close to Jihyo :)

• Thanks 2