[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

On 9/23/2019 at 4:45 PM, kimmongji01 said:

There has been some speculations (I saw in twitter) about Running Man fan meeting in Manila by last week of November. Hoping that it will be true. :) (so I can see SA up close and personal)

Is this for real? Will you let me know if this is really happening? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kimmongji01 said:

These past days I keep on praying and hoping that there will be a Running Man fanmeeting by last week of November in Manila (I will be going back home and the timing will be perfect!). It that happens, I will definitely purchase the ticket where I can see spartace up close! 

The only thing to do now is hope... 

If that is true im going to watch too! :love:

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 10:05 PM, Adines Nugraha said:

@Adora Dark

can't wait for your writings about seoul fm, specially those "non-existence" evidence :D

My Seoul fanmeeting analysis probably won't be that interesting, but I hope I deliver lol Ad interim, it seems that the world has gone mad, I mean just now I saw Byul's post and (I'm putting the rest under spoiler tag so everyone can skip it)...

Spoiler

...I read a couple of comments associating JSM's meeting Byul (who recently had a new baby so it is expected she'll be accepting visitors) with KJK and fearing what this may mean. Literally one co-worker met up with the wife of another co-worker and that somehow is solely related to a third co-worker. It's a highly common practice in most cultures and working environments. The implications would actually sound ridiculous if they weren't additionally irritating, because such baseless theories underrate the relationship between JSM and HH first and foremost, as well as JSM herself.

JSM didn't meet HH through KJK, I would evaluate these incidents differently if she hanged out with his personal friends (like SJH has done). HH is a co-worker and a friend of JSM as much as KJK is, perhaps even more so, considering KJK has always been a guy colleagues don't get close to easily (remember it took both LKS and YSC a while to develop their friendship). HH has also been teasing JSM on social media for a while now, it had never been KJK's privilege that now "suspiciously" started to change, he has teamed up with her on RM and they generally seem to have a healthy relationship regardless of KJK. Meanwhile, Byul has been featured on RM before, she isn't new to interacting with the members. Just because she shared cute photos of hers with JSM now, appreciating the visit, it is absurd to believe that they only now (and never before) started bonding because of KJK. It's a logical jump lol.

But, more importantly, it is a logical jump that degrades JSM; according to this theory she isn't there as JSM, the co-worker who deliberately decided to visit a mother and her new baby, but as KJK's companion so they can grace the fanbase with "hints" - because that's what KJK normally does, he disperses "hints" right and left. It is a logical jump that degrades JSM and HH's relationship; it completely ignores the fact JSM and HH already share a great partnership and a blooming friendship that justifies her interacting with his wife, and instead filters it through her closeness to KJK. I'm sincerely saying this without malice, regardless of the nature of JSM's relationship to KJK and in spite of his whereabouts at the time those photos were taken. I would still say the same even if JSM was KJK's love interest, because she is a person of her own.

I don't know if Byul will actually give us some substantial evidence regarding JSM in the near future. I will honestly acknowledge it if I see it, I like JSM even though I don't ship her with KJK, still I'd wish them every happiness if they were more than friends. But so far the only mysterious clue coming from Byul herself that's worth considering involves SJH and aired in Big Picture.

Ok now back to the reason I originally jumped in here, I saw this tweet about scenes in RM insinuating jealousy on KJK's part and figured it would be a nice memory-refresh for all. Personally, I disagree that KJK was jealous during episode 445 as everything seemed part of a concept, but the rest moments are more denotative because not only they were never highlighted in the show, but also they can hardly be spotted unless fans zoom in.

Also the following pics from RM shooting. SJH and KJK standing side by side in the 2nd photo (I'm mentioning this for purely aesthetic reasons, not to feed delusions).

Lastly, I have a little story to share. Please don't take it as a serious juxtaposition, but rather as a metaphor my train of thoughts led me to. In one of the divorce cases appointed to our law office, filed on the grounds of adultery, the husband had maintained extramarital activities for years with a woman he had originally introduced to his wife as his expatriate cousin. In retrospect, their behaviour in front of our client had been blatantly suspicious, but at the time she was completely deceived because a) her husband had said they were family, so it had to be true and b) two reunited family members being very close, how typical, right? Funnily enough this dispute reminded me of Spartace. If that woman, despite all the evidence parading in front of her eyes, despite accessing her husband's environment and living with him, still she never doubted him, then why would RM fans doubt SA's claims of being family, right? They (we) barely know them. Anyway, as I said, I'm not seriously comparing the two cases. I mean, yeah, there are long lost cousins which are real too :P

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Seeing the clips that @Regita M. P shared made me smile. Indeed, SA never fail to make my heart flutters. :wub: I really love how he look after her all these times, whether the cameras were running or not. I bet all of JH's male die-hard fans would be overly jealous to JK, lol. Hence, it seemed that JK really busy in the end of this year with all of his variety shows and upcoming concerts too. Hope that he stays healthy despite of his hectic schedule. I hope JH could attend one of his concert, but whether she come or not to his concert, we know that she still support him, though. :)

Anyway, after seeing the whole episodes of their FM in SK, I couldn't help but think about something. I'm sorry in advance if what am I going to say would ruin the "celebration" mood we had. I put my review of their fan meeting in spoiler, in case anyone interested.

Spoiler

Gosh, I'm really sorry and I hope that my bad prejudice would turn out to be wrong. Somehow, after that painful memory in December 2016, I'd never really trust RM production team again, especially Jung Chul Min PD. This sudden whole FM idea for me was perhaps their way of throwing something memorable for the members, so that they can "kick" some members in the future without making another scandalous firing incident. Well, Jung Chul Min PD also mentioned it on his interview, that after this fan meeting ended, it would make them easier if the program had to end. Why he need to mention it, if he didn't think about it? All members had never mentioned about it on stage, though. They'd keep saying let's meet again in 10th anniversary, 20th anniversary, and so on. Oh, it's really a cruel side of showbiz really. I knew that RM would end at some point, but I hope this time, there will be no "firing incident" anymore. And if someday SA had to leave early, I really hope it's all for a good cause.

As for the RM members successful performance, I salute them. To their hard works, to their bonds, to their fighting spirits for delivering the best out of them. JH's tears said it all. I love all performances, but obviously my favorite would be their dance group section. JH danced so fiercely! F-Killer thrilled me the most and I wondered which part of the lyrics that JK wrote, lol. JH amazed me with her charms while rapping. I might be delusional for saying this, but I thought JH consulted her choice of song (Hwasa ft. Loco - Don't Give it To Me) to JK previously. ^_^ Well, Pohang Event was not as big as this event, and yet she asked him in prior, right? And JK's speechless made me speechless, really. They are all a great performer, a living legend at least for me.

It might be nothing too, but I find it funny when it is informed JK arrested the spy, YSC immediately suspect SJH, lol.

Oh, I almost forget to mention about this. Previously this year we got SA attended Pohang event together, and recently SA were seen strolling together (while filming) in Anyang. Idk why it made me happy, lol. :P

• Like 3
  • Love 2

RM Eps 470

- Opening :

1. Only SA who is wearing hand socks as usual & as usual also KJK white color & SJH black color.

2. YJS said : After fan meeting, we all have eating together in the restaurant but SJH, YSC, & HH couldn't come because of work. JSJ said : It was classy restaurant.

IMO --> I think YJS talking about the another dinner, because we all know right after they all finished fan meeting in SK, they together go to the restaurant & we all know HH is attend.

3. 00:04:25 : KJK & YSC whispering toward each other talking about JSJ who is said Ji Hyo took everything (refer to SJH is crying at that time) when FM in SK.

IMO --> This is just jokes, I mean, SJH truly crying at that time, not scripted ofc.

- Games 1 :

1. 00:20:03 : Walking side by side for a while. It's nothing, just want to share this to you guys.

2. I like it when JSJ choose JSM to be became his partner for make a peanut jam, so we can look SA moment, because after JSJ & JSM leaving the fields (throw the peanut from soil), KJK always standing near SJH.

3. I lobe SJH & YSC interaction, it always reminded me to SJH & LKS interaction. The real sibling, the true sibling.

- Games 2 :

1. SA standing side by side.

2. 00:45:33 SA mirroring each others.

3. Going to the zoo. Choose partner --> JSJ & SJH. KJK & LKS.

4. When KJK asked : What's is that ? (What animals is that?)

SJH : It's an Amazonian fish. Arowana.

KJK : Arowana.

IMO --> Indeed ! SJH really love zoo & animals. I love SA interaction like that.

5. 00:47:01 : SA come late together

6. 00:47:12 : SJH enjoying herself looking the animal. (so cute)

7. 00:47:19 - 00:47:22 : SJH excited to looking animal with KJK, bith of them have their own world. YJS & JSJ looking at them with smile in the end.

8. 00:48:19 : Only SA who is brave to touch snake.

9. When LKS turns the games with snake, SA side by side & help LKS.

10. 00:53:19 : SJH just finished whispering to KJK.

- Games 3 :

1. 00:55:35 SA mirroring each pther (SA point crocodile).

2. Again, SJH really enjoying for looking the crocodile.

3. 00:55:51 : SJH talking with LKS, HH, & KJK.

4. SJH using her phone for taking a picture (not for mission because YJS & JSM got a mission in this game).

5. 00:58:30 : SA side by side looking the crocodile.

- Games 4 :

1. 01:02:43 - 01:02:45 : SA have interaction.

IMO --> KJK seems "nagging" to SJH because her sling bag make her breast look tighter & then SJH fixing it.

2. 01:39:59 : SA standing side by side for looking kangaroo & seems have a distant than others.01:

3. 01:07:46 : LOL. I caught KJK drink Calobye.

4. 01:08:27 - 01:08:29 : KJK hold SJh's hand while SJh talking with SJH.

5. 01:10:24 : SA side by side for fishing time.

Add info :

- JSJ had been finished his work in Radio Show a few days ago.

- KJK have a solo concert (again) in the end of this year & in January next year 2020.

- 01:21:31 : for next week, SA have a mirroring each other plus sitting side by side.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

When everyone is in the car and they're hearing the mission for the first location, they make a slight reference to the SA firing incident I think. It's similar to a past episode (can't recall the number) where Haha jokes that the PD please not use a specific phrase to tell them to get out of the car because it was the phrase used in the articles back in Dec. 2016. and KJK jokes that he and SJH are sensitive to that phrase. In this episode the PD tells JSJ to get out of the car to tell the other members what the hidden mission is and he uses that phrase (ha cha: 하차) and YSJ jokes that it's so sad that JSJ is leaving Running Man and the everyone jumps in thanking JSJ for his work on the show and telling him goodbye. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pink007 said:

I am sort of sad to hear this since the agency grew with JH as one of its first clients, and she seemed to be pretty active under them too. I hope her next agency will treat her as well as My Company, if not better.

OK, maybe I'm getting wrong but as I said before in this forum, if SJH really want getting married, she will resign from MyCompany because maybe it will be have an effect for MyCompany themself (She will hiatus automaticly after she is pregnant). And it will be easier for SJH if she is free agency like KJK.

Regardless of that, it means ......

From that moment, SJH IG will handle by SJH herself ;) :) yuhuuuu it's good for us ......

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

No matter how hard they try to hide the spartace crumbs, we, SA lovers can see them no matter what. The part when they enter the lobster area, I can see that KJK hand lingers a bit in SJH's. Moments like these prevails how close they are. Did you ever get to see KJK being soooo close like that to a girl? Ok, just to play safe, he will insist 'we are family' sort of excuse.

• Like 3
  • Love 1