[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

RM Eps this week

1. I saw KJK worried when he watch SJH practice and recording a song & KJK really proud to SJH when he saw SJH on the stage sing a song. (his face saying all).

2. KJK's hand have IV injection

3. SJH record directly by herself when KJK's team practice in the stage when all of RM members doing practice at that time.

4. KJK's team make us goosebumps when they sing a song.

5. STANDING APPLAUSE FOR THEIR DANCE !!

Plus SJH really respect to her !!!

SJH crying after that but all of audience said dont cry also RM members said that also . I know she feels !! Im so proud ...

6. Their last song about their name also make crying plus have some flashback ...

• Like 4

Oh, we have a cute & LOL moments when they are practice, must have take over from one member to another member with the lasts gesture, YSC last gesture is "imagine something in YSC Mr. P" and then SJH must have "imagine try to catch up the last gesture from YSC" and thrn automaticly all of RM Members complain incl KJK  :lol: And I love SJH's reaction no overreaction just smile pure smile not try to thinking and acting 19+ :heart::thumbsup:

• Like 3

RM Eps 469

1. SJH YSC record with Nucksal & Code Kunst is D-15, it means the same day when JSJ SJH record their song for their performance which is on August 11, 2019. I don't know which one first.

I love SJH's style when they record.

So cute when SJH suggest by herself : I'm a rapper. Yes. (while she is feel nervous).

SJH shaking her voice too much & keep record a few times.

All of people in there try to calm & support SJH.

Nucksal : give SJH mineral water & offer SJH chair for SJH more relax

YSC : Ji Hyo Noona, don't worry. Jusy be yourself. We have a lot time.

RM show KJK, HH, & Gummy face expression.

KJK face : My gosh, look at their faces. (said that with smile and laugh BUT after he is finished talking, KJK's face really worried about SJH).

00:07:30 : KJK's face worried again.

00:08:33 : KJK smile happiness when looking SJH performance, start from how SJH entrance the stage & how she can sing a song so well. KJK just said : Ouchh while he smile and really look happy.

Yoon Mi Rae who is appear when they perform praised SJH's perform & SJH's style.

2. I'm truly enjoying & laugh so hard about KJK, HH, & Gummy when they practice.

00:36:23 : KJK's hand have IV injection.

00:37:26 : This is show on August 18, 2019. Based on all of RM members outfit esp. SJH.

00:38:19 : SJH record KJK, HH, & Gummy.

Fantastic performance ! Make us goosebumps.

At that time Gummy still in pain in her foot while KJK have a backpain but YES they still amazing plus HH is changed a lot make us proud also.

3. 00:47:43 : YJS ask to SJH : Are u okay ?

SJH : I'm okay. (while she cough)

And then Lia Kim and JSM worried with KJK for KJK lift up JSM dance scene since KJK have a backpain at that time.

STANDING APPLAUSE FOR THEIR DANCING !!!

Standing applause esp for JSJ who is try sohard on his age please as I know he is also like SJH sometimes so nervous about the right timing BUT he succeed.

Standing applause esp for KJK who is have a backpain at that time but try so hard to be professional & he succeed.

Standing applause esp for SJH who isn't dancing but she succeed, she improved a lot with her effort.

Code Kunst & Nucksal praised SJH's facial expressions were professional.

Well done for Lia Kim also !!

01:02:11 : KJK wipe his tears.

SJH tearing the happiness make us esp me more emotional. KJK at that time said : We promised not to cry. Fans : You did a good job ! SJH : Thank you (while tearing a happiness). YJS : Ji Hyo became emotional.

4. 01:06:39 : KJK & SJH have a same taste for their outfit --> NEON. LOL.

Based on KJK & HH's outfit, it's the same day between KJK, HH, & Gummy record their song and all of RM members record their theme song.

Their theme lyric song really touch our heart esp my heart.

After they finished their song, SJH's fans : Song Ji Hyo is my type ! (shout loudly).

SJH : Thank you ! (while she stop crying suddenly and smile and laugh hearing that conffesions).

SJH : You're my type too .

5. KJK is the one and only who is answer about spy is correct. The spy is fans their self.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Just finished watching the recent episode and it brings me to tears. I agree that they did a great job throughout the year. The moment Song Ji Hyo eonnie burst into tears, I teared up as well. I just realized that Running Man has and always been part of my life since then. Whenever I feel so sad and homesick, I usually watch some clips of Running Man and then it made me watch them regularly since then (way back I think around 2013/2014). They are my weekly dose of 'goodvibes'. 

To highlight, Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook makes it more interesting. The spartace ride for me is a bumpy one but I am grateful because I can see them weekly and Song Ji Hyo is my role model no matter what. It is not easy to thrive in an environment that are male dominated but she did her best and set an example for women empowerment (as well as Jeon So Min). 

I feel like making a fanfic out of this. I really wish that Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo's wishes will come true. I suddenly remember the LA trip. I wonder if it will happen? If not LA, I hope they can have an alternate place in which Song Ji Hyo and a member can still enjoy their prize... :) Happy 9th Anniversary, Running Man! :)

(I am fervently hoping that next year, 2020, a Running Man wedding can happen. *finger crossed*)

• Like 3
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, kimmongji01 said:

There has been some speculations (I saw in twitter) about Running Man fan meeting in Manila by last week of November. Hoping that it will be true. :) (so I can see SA up close and personal)

I want them to do an episode in the Philippines!

• Love 1

They look gorgeous in those photos. Although they would inevitably interact because they are grouped up (along with HH , JSJ and JSM) still - in the clips/photos shared so far at least - they keep closer than the rest. Below Spartace walking and smiling amidst everyone else running lol

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It will be a pity if this scene doesn't make it to the final cut. The shooting is taking place in Anyang, no wonder KJK is "strolling" with SJH almost as if he owns the place :lol: The close up on Spartace that Renata shared had already thousands of views & likes within the first 30 minutes of its upload, and that may be the international fanbase, but people love seeing them teamed up, regardless of shipping. They are like the good old recipe, you can never go wrong with it.

Also, JSM uploaded cute pics of hers with Kwang Soo in the background, but unlike in the clips/photos above, she is wearing the red team's sweater. If that means the members can switch teams, I hope Spartace will stick together. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

The Running Man filming today gives me a kind of sugar rush in my system. Seeing them happy and together feels like all the best things combined in one incredible day. :) I agree with @Adora Dark that spartace is like a good old recipe in which you can never go wrong with it. The smile, the smile that Ji Hyo and Jong Kook have on their faces... Can't help but be delusional. 

Spartace as team will be the best! :) Can't wait to see this episode. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I have so many points to make and things to write, mostly about the Seoul fanmeeting, that I fear my post will be endless :sweatingbullets: But some truths need to be said because I'm reading a lot of scenarios loaded with irrationality around the fandoms and I feel some SA fans may have started buying into nonexistent "evidence" lol

In the meantime, this hasn't been shared yet, has it? Now, just because two people are sitting or standing next to each other in a line up, it doesn't mean there is something suspicious obviously, however physical proximity does give more chances for meaningful interaction, as well as actual shady moments characterised by sneaky behaviour (not just on screen smiles and hugs after performances lol) like the ones only Spartace has so far.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

These past days I keep on praying and hoping that there will be a Running Man fanmeeting by last week of November in Manila (I will be going back home and the timing will be perfect!). It that happens, I will definitely purchase the ticket where I can see spartace up close! 

The only thing to do now is hope... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 9/23/2019 at 4:45 PM, kimmongji01 said:

There has been some speculations (I saw in twitter) about Running Man fan meeting in Manila by last week of November. Hoping that it will be true. :) (so I can see SA up close and personal)

Wahhh hoping it will be in Dec! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kimmongji01 said:

These past days I keep on praying and hoping that there will be a Running Man fanmeeting by last week of November in Manila (I will be going back home and the timing will be perfect!). It that happens, I will definitely purchase the ticket where I can see spartace up close! 

The only thing to do now is hope... 

I think it would be next year at best since KJK already announced that he will be doing another solo national tour in November or December. 

Plus, with Mikey using his Instagram account again, we are probably getting another Turbo comeback soon.

• Like 1