[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Skimmed through the episode real quick since I'm currently busy and don't have the time to watch a full episode but my opinion stays the same as I stated above. 

JH and JK continued to laugh and giggle whenever teased. Even when JK did deny, in my opinion he was denying YJS saying they were a romantic couple on Running Man. Since he added that the members started teasing them yesterday, when we all know that the actual rumors of them dating go much farther back.

• Like 7

My thoughts on the episode:

YJS's comment about them needing to cool off and take it slow, makes me thinks he's saying the truth. I do think spartace have been calculating about how much to show of their relationship. I think the decision to start the love line was a decision by the RM cast, spartace, and production. I'm pretty sure the staff singled KJK out as a traitor (and not LKS) so he'd be forced to be on SJH's team. In the last episode, YSC lost on purpose so KJK and SJH would be partnered. 

Like others on here, I'm not surprised they're being labeled as a love line. It's probably the easiest way to get the audience used to the idea of the two of you as a couple. Of course, KJK can't just jump into full support of the love line. It's a variety show, so you can't just blandly accept the teasing, but need to give some sort of reaction. SJH is taking the active role in the love line (which is good, because I think she's been far more active in these episodes than she has been in the past), which means KJK sort of has to be the "reluctant" half of the love line. Love lines on variety shows are often push and pull to create the entertainment dynamic (e.g. MC had KG pursuing the out-of-his-league SJH, or KJK and HJY had HJY's bubbly personality being grating to KJK...or is it?) There's some entertaining element to these love lines. Otherwise we'd just have easy acceptance of a love line, which isn't nearly as entertaining to the viewers. The way spartace seems to be playing out is SJH is for it and the other RM members are like "You're the power couple" while KJK is playing the reluctant "but we're just friends" role (in a way representing the longtime viewers who will have a similar perspective) and the friend that's shy about being teased.

Is it just me or when KJK started denying the passionate romance between him at SJH too vehemently, she stopped laughing and started to glare a little. Like she's warning him not to deny so passionately lol.

I noticed when the guest said he met his wife during a show, production made sure to show SJH's reaction. I think KJK was slightly annoyed by the mention of KG (also because KJK knows who made SJH's heart flutter on RM), and SJH's reaction was great.

While the green team is singing karaoke, you can see KJK and SJH conferring over what song to sing. I also love KJK's immediate reaction of "I knew this would happen" when SJH loses the consonant game. 

Also, KJK doing what he's always done and looking after SJH (literally, he's done that for years but it only gets soppy music now?). Then, HH tells KJK to show her how to do it and KJK she's good and swears that hes not doing it because of HH. I think KJK swearing at HH was my favorite part. I don't think I've ever seen KJK swear on the show before. It at least does not happen very often.

I wouldn't be surprised if KJK and SJH were given the real prize in private, but then the production staff decided to use the concept of the prize for the next episode. Something similar happened when KJK won a dinner gift card, the staff then used it for the theme of a different race. I do wonder if in some way it's to stop people from speculating about spartace getting dinner together with the prize money.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

RM eps 437

In the Opening :

- Before guest came.

HH : Did you two fight ? Why aren't you stay together ? (pointer SJH & KJK)

YJS : They're cooling off on purpose. From KJK.

YSC : This is done on purpose ? They must take it slow.

YJS : She's KJK's first love interest on our show, KJK is her second.

?? : That's right.

LKS : That's not a bad thing. It's not.

SJH : KJK Oppa was on our show even before that happened.

YJS : SJH has to be a bit careful. She needs to be careful.

JSJ : Her previous love interest got married.

YJS : That's right.

KJK : Listen. Say that you pair up with a lady. Are you nice to them or not ? I'm must nice to them. I must obviously take care of her. Whenever I do something you go all like this woo.

HH : You act though, but you're gentle.

YSC : Love is power. Love is power. (Sarang power).

LKS : Hold her hand. Hold her hand. Hold her hand.

YJS : He'll hit you.

YSC : He's a love giraffe. You won't hold hands ?

KJK : I'll keep an eye on you. Come on, LKS.

Guest came :

- YJS : Actually, an actress from our show is in passionate romance now. It's KJK & SJH. It's happening now.

KJK : No, no. Not at all. It's not true.

YJS : It's KJK & SJH.

KJK : This is completely not true. They started talking about this only since yesterday.

Before game :

- YJS Why is it only girls behind Il Woo ?

JSM : Why did so many choose JS ?

KJK : This isn't a popularity contest.

(While Jung Il Woo came to SJH to side hug)

PD help to decide the team from the person who has the face of a traitor.

- PD : KJK.

1st game :

- SA Sitting side by side

- In the 1st question (While shooting a drama / something, my heart has never fluttered because of a colleague).

HH : Before she was just a friend but she's girl now ?

(ask & pointer to Go Ara & Jung Il Woo)

YJS : If u didn't meant it that way, you have to fold your finger.

KJK : Are there different ways ?

JSJ : Why are you picking a fight ?

YJS : We're both civilians.

SJH : If he meant it that way, they'd be married by now.

YJS : You're helping him ? She's helping him.

LKS : wooo

YJS She brought up marriage.

SJH : I mean, we're team.

KJK : I mean, you hearts flutters ... (KJK's face getting red)

YJS : You two ... All right. SJH, I'm curious.

HH : Doesn't you heart flutter these days ?

JSJ : Be honest. You didn't fold your fingers.

KJK : SJH's heart must have fluttered many times.

HH : Did your heart flutter more when Gary was here ?

KJK : That ...

SJH : Who is Garry ?

All of members : woaaaa

YJS : Okay. Hold your hands !

SJH : Gary has left. Why I would have a feelings left for him ?

LKS : Hold you hands ! Hold you hands ! (stand up & then follow by JSJ, YSC, 1 pf guest + HH also but didn't stand up. KJK shyly smile & laugh).

- 32.35 - 32.38 : SJH talking with KJK.

- 33.05 - 33.07  & 33.10 - 33.15 : KJK talking with SJH.

- The next question from Green Team.

YJS : KJK, fold your finger.

(SJH laughing with finger in her mouth while looking KJK directly)

- SJH turns the game. (Ddakji games)

SJH : Which one is ours ? This one ?

?? : Move it to the center.

KJK : Hold on. (Help SJH's ddakji to the center).

HH : KJK, show her how you do it.

KJK : She's good. I'm not doing it because of you. You'll tease me, right ? You'll start it again wooo. I'm not doing it. I won't do it. (SJH laugh)

KJK : Just hit it (still giving support for SJH)

KJK : Good job. (after SJH lost the game). She is all set now.

- KJK turn the game. (Ddakji games)

HH : SJH, encourage him.

(YSC look at SJH directly while SJH laugh)

- 40.15 - 40.19 : SJH slighty tap KJK's arm while looking the another team turn the games (Ddakji games).

2nd games :

- SA Sitting side by side

- 44.13 - 44.14 : KJK & SJH talking each other while KJK's hand pointer the table of the games.

- 1 round.

KJK : naengmyeon / cold noodles.

SJH : ....

KJK : I know this would happen.

SJH : (smile with smirk while look at KJK directly)

KJK : That was expected.

- Another round.

KJK lost the games.

LKS : It's confusing who's eliminated. Those who eliminated should interlock fingers.

- 53.44 - 53.46 : SJH talking with KJK.

- 56.33 - 56.35 : KJK slight tap SJH's back before SJH turn the games.

- When SJH turn the games.

KJK : Hit braised short ribs.

KJK : Vegetable wraps are good too.

- When KJK turn the games.

SJH come to near the table games.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

52 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Guest came :

- YJS : Actually, an actress from our show is in passionate romance now. It's KJK & SJH. It's happening now.

KJK : No, no. Not at all. It's not true.

YJS : It's KJK & SJH.

KJK : This is completely not true. They started talking about this only since yesterday.

Thanks for the translation. At this scene i sincerely believe YJS hyung was trying to help SA to become more commonly known as possible lovers to the guests and indirectly to the viewers. I mean for a person like jae suk hyung (who hates lovelines and is totally against it) to says these bold remarks about SA and encouraging SA as possible lovers, means a lot and as a shipper I appreciate it a lot. I loved jh noona who did not say anything to deny it. It was a pity jong kook hyung was so fast and so agressive in denying it though. Imho, he shouldn't have done the denial so aggresively. Hate me if you must but i am totally disappointed in him. And when I watched the scene, i felt that jihyo noona was too, disppointed in him. Her smile faded when he continuously denied about it. I guess she too wanted him to be more encouraging instead of quickly denying. I mean of course we can't expect him to agree but he could have just smiled while denying instead of being so aggresive about it saying no multiplec times and looking so upset about it. I am sure jihyo noona feels the same too since her smile faded as he denied more and more.  I am sure i will get hate for this but I just had to say what I feel after seeing that scene. We will have to see how it will continue. If SA was indeed real and have plans to reveal this year, the members, especially YJS hyung, have done all they can to help. So far jihyo noona had been totally going with the flow and not denying at all. So you can see now even some of her solid fans who are not spartace fans can see the possibilty of her having interest in jk hyung and are supportive of it. Haters of course are still using the "she is desperate" or "jk hyung has no interest in her" due to jk hyung's actions and words at times. That is why i hope jk hyung will tone down the denial a little. By saying this of course I don't mean he have to go all out and agree to everything but just smiling and giving weak denials will do, if they are indeed a real couple and intends to reveal this year. Jk hyung also has to at least take some initiative to show that he is also interested in her, not only make it look like only she is interested in him while he is not. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, tiglon said:

I am inclined to think SBS told them not to share it so they can have another pre-text for another episode team battle. 

But then I start to think, SA was the only all-member team in that episode and there was actually a very good chance a member-guest team wins the card. The chance is completely random since it's a roulette wheel.  What would they have done then?

Which led me to think it might just be by chance and Hwanjin just improvised when SA won and came up with this fighting over the card thing.

Would have been perfect for the two of them to use it to go on a trip to Europe or something. I remember hearing somewhere that KJK has gone to all sorts of places in the States and Asia with his mother but is saving Europe for his love.  A Europe trip would have been perfect for SA, I wouldn't mind even if the RM staff tagged along and used the footage for another episode like the one they did when Gary won a Europe trip.

They just need make another episode when they battle for the card with 2 or more people inside, and for the guest the pd already say the member partner will get the prize, it's different with the final winner, that's why they explain again for jk and jh condition if they win the game, for only 1 people win the sbs card company, pretty sure you can buy a house with that hahahaha, and for member and the guest have the same prize such as sbs company card, i think it's a big prize for guest and it will be tangled and more complicated if they make a same prize for member and guest. 

I am pretty sure it's already their plan to make another episode for them to battle about the prize, and suddenly the fire is bigger with SA win the prize and it's a big chance for the episode more interesting

• Like 2

IMO,

SA being teased (incl. became a "loveline") by all of RM members + PD of RM like this all of happened had been planning by SA them self with all of RM members + PD of RM.

For what ? What the goals ?

- Ofc not for the show & rating, ofc not for getting another SBS Couple Award, ofc not for make another KJK's loveline & SJH's loveline, ofc not for RM & SBS loveline (RM still focus w/ JSM character & loveline. SBS still in their track ; KJK's loveline. I can said that because MUD), & ofc this isn't business couple.

- The goals is SA announce their marriage news to the public slowly but sure but since KJK's loveline got an SBS Couple Award 2018 & their fans became a huge like MC era / KJK's loveline a few years ago, even more + nowadays, KJK's loveline endless linking each other, SA decide to settle down with this way, the 1 & only way SA became a "loveline", so it's make a bold between SA them self, the safety way ever while SA prepare & waiting the right time for announce it.

For sure this is had been a lot of discuss before all of this happened. We all know how close RM members towards each others, ofc all of RM members know about SA planning & all of RM members are good secret keeper (the proof is LKS's love life, before announce to the public, LKS had been announce first to all of RM members & they all keep secret about that - source from many article), so what if RM members start to teasing & really active like this, it had been planning before, not suddenly, they're really respect each other.

YJS words : They must take it slow.

It have a meaning a lot.

IMO, SA must take it a slow became a "loveline" & must take it a slow for announce their marriage news, so KJK's loveline settle down will success + SA have a huge supporter, because nowadays Knetz didn't like any "loveline", so SA must be show to the audience really slow & careful but sure.

KJK is tsundere type, we all must remember this. So, what if we're watching SA interactions & then KJK became maybe cruel / have a distant w/ SJH, KJK didn't meant it. (the proof is even KJK try to denying & explain this & that about SA, KJK still giving support to SJH when SJH turns the game -- tap her back & as usual, "you're good" etc + KJK still teasing SJH when in Initial Consonant Game & SJH know about that, even SJH smile & smirk to KJK).

Why KJK try to denying what if plan & idea by SA them self ?

- What do you expect from KJK's reaction ?

Said yes ? Didn't denying anything after all of teasing etc ?

It's too obvious & too early.

For sure never ever happen until the day of their announce about marriage is come.

Don't worry, even KJK had been denying like that, we can look how KJK really protect SJH in the crowded airport situation when fan meet yesterday, right? Actions says it all. KJK never ever doing that what if didn't love SJH so much.

And actually we don't know after eps 438, SA still became a highlight / not, still get teasing / not while we always waiting SA moments like this without cut it off, so, enjoy your time to look a Special SA eps like this for a couple weeks ;) 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Can someone confirm if KG liked this post? I’m going by what someone said in the comments. If yes, he did the exact same thing with a pic of SA side-hugging during a FM right after he left. Thanks. 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Can someone confirm if KG liked this post? I’m going by what someone said in the comments. If yes, he did the exact same thing with a pic of SA side-hugging during a FM right after he left. Thanks

F*** S*** yes gary liked that post!!! I guess gary is supporting them. Jk now say something??? im stunned!!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

F*** S*** yes gary liked that post!!! I guess gary is supporting them. Jk now say something??? im stunned!!!

@mn0096 yes he is liked it ..

What's going on guys ??

1. Tinny oppa for the very 1st time liked SA photo on SA Shippers IG.

2. KG for the 2nd time liked about the video of SA on SA shippers IG.

3. Tinny oppa for the very 1st time upload the picture just SA + Tinny oppa

4. SJH became a daring woman nowadays

5. KJK for the very 1st time protect SJH in the public

Edited by Regita M. P
add the point 1-5
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Omg go to @kanggary_yangban IG and see!!! Gary just responded to the message left by @spartace.rm !!! He ships spartace too!!! 

Hi everyone sorry I'm a Spartace shipper lurker so have been really enjoying all your eagle eye analysis!!! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, kellentia said:

Omg go to @kanggary_yangban IG and see!!! Gary just responded to the message left by @spartace.rm !!! He ships spartace too!!! 

Hi everyone sorry I'm a Spartace shipper lurker so have been really enjoying all your eagle eye analysis!!! 

Welcome to the posting side of the thread. What did KG say? 

Edit: Never mind. Found it. KG’s answer: 2 fire emojis. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

It took sometime for me to catch up all the episodes. I can't believe these recent ep, when SA became spotlight.

in ep  437, they denied when other teased them but is it just me or KJK was blushing?

For me, his denial wasn't honest, it was like "i know it, i know, now stop teasing already!!"

The members also talked about 'avoiding-method' of KJK.

So perhaps he acts different around camera or he quite avoid things because he doesnt know how to deal with it in real life? 

The members not just tease them now but also intently put them together. Like when they devide team. Because as how i understand, KJK's face is not the face of traitor, "He can't stand dirty work" is not a bad trait. But SJ went along with it and KJK went right to JH anyway.

I wonder about KS, he normally doesnt team up with HH, JK or JS, at least not so willingly, but he just chose SJ's team on his own this time.

When they mentioned about Gary, KJK blinked alot, he almost speechless about KG. Why mention about KG? Did they just go with the flow or they tried to explain to MC fan one last time to prepare something (for SA) in the future?

throughout the game, KJK always discuss with JH, he seemed to be a leader which pick the final decision to me. I really like it how they work together.

"JK, show her how to do it"

"She is good." 

Normally he watched all the member and show them how to do, i mean everyone, but now, his attention is on only one person.

anyway, i will stop writing here and come back later.

As it is the last day of year, wishing you a year filled with success, happiness and prosperity, Happy Lunar new year

@delusionalmesmartacemn0096kookiemongg

thank you all for sharing the link/ information, i really appreciated.

This is the only forum where i always feel welcomed even how long or how many time i come back, it doesnt change at all.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

I think SA being an official loveline of RM really saves them from being involved in other loveline. Since Go Ara and KJK were not even teased this episode knowing that they have a successful couple race before. Remember that Go Ara even made a running back hug to KJK.

I was skeptical with SA being official at first but i now agree with most of you guys that this will help them "come out" easier (if they are really in a relationship)-_-:D

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, CI0 said:

Wow Jihyo's "who is kang gary" video has been on the naver page for the whole day and the video has 2,000+ likes

for a few weeks rm eps recently, SA always became a trending topic & hot topic on naver, soompi, knetz, & intl fans.

esp on naver & knetz always have a good possitive vibe, it's good for SA them self :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

that scene when SJH try to explain & defends KJK what he means it's really the same situation when KJK in PJF, SJH try to explain what KJK means :) 

And, when SJH's words it's meaning a lot, SJH give us the hints maybe KJK easly to seduce by a woman who is like him but doesn't mean KJK's heart easly to changes from 1 woman to another woman, what if yes, he had married now.

Edited by Regita M. P
Add the 2nd paragraph
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

for a few weeks rm eps recently, SA always became a trending topic & hot topic on naver, soompi, knetz, & intl fans.

esp on naver & knetz always have a good possitive vibe, it's good for SA them self :) 

this years 2019 movement Spartace very aggressive...some of shipper very shocks with that..
SJH show different type.. she really daring toward KJK...Off couse some of shipper dont not accpet

about this.. for one of wacthing from episode RM 1- latest and other source about spartace..

i very confident this something big happen this years.....same as talk it last years....

KJK and SJH planned this character in RM or outisde RM....
i still remember in one variety show ( i forget) Member ask KJK about dating and he answer he planned all

because he COMMANDER... he can do anything with that.(about secret dating)...

he prove that he can beat depatch for capture scandal or he dating...

we know SJH very defensive person before this.. she never involed any dating or scandal in case for business only....

since era MC couple,we got married program,she make clear about that...

maybe this time SBS and all member support KJK and SJH....  what happen in RM now for me, all planned by member include SA and SBS..they not want create other fake loveline but this years they want create real couple ......

conclussion is

ALL SHIPPER SPARTACE

please enjoy every moment about SA...

dont misundertood or negative thinking....

we should happy with that....

change your mind....

focus on moment SA...

and lets cheers it........

• Like 9
  • Love 1