[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I wish HJY would not be invited to RM ever again. Because if she gets invited, that fake and forced loveline is going to start all over again and would make all the SA moments we saw in the last ep totally useless and meaningless (as a youtube commenter stated under the kocowa sa video from the recent ep) 

I understand what you’re saying, but I’m not concerned. Business is business.

K-entertainment is a very small world, with a revolving door for the same guests. They come and go. Lovelines, too. But, SJH has always been beside KJK. As for fans restarting ships, everyone’s entitled to do whatever. Sorry to the YT commenter, but nothing will be useless or meaningless just because fans hyperventilate. It will be up to SA. With everything we’ve seen so far, it’s hard to believe that they’ll simply fold because of fan delusions. :) 

Note: Just did a quick edit to clarify. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1. This is the very 1st time SA became a couple in a couple race for full eps + always holding hands even interlock fingers + endless teasing by all of members & guests as a real couple.

Before this eps airing, we're all SA Shippers support each other for didn't expect too much about their moments & screen time but this is beyond our expect. We're all SA Shippers very thankfully for this eps, really satisfied.

From the beginning until end. From screen time, moments, teasing, for all of happened in this eps, really full of love, pure of love.

2. For some people who always complain about KJK's expression, reaction, & comment.

What you all expect from KJK's expression, reaction, & comment ?

We're all the truly SA Shippers, the truly KJK's fans, the truly SJH's fans, the truly RM fans, we're all had been knowing about KJK's behavior.

KJK really a shy man type even when KJK in relationship, KJK still became a shy man type esp for ON camera, because KJK really secret dating type.

Yes, KJK always soft expression, reaction, & comment to every woman who is talking with KJK but it's totally different expression, reaction, & comment to SJH.

Let me give the example for this eps.

- When SJH fell down, KJK never ever to complain & nag to SJH. KJK really worried about SJH at that time.

We can hear KJK's voice tone also & for a while forget the game & just ignore the teasing, just want to focus about SJH.

- The way SA interlock fingers & the way SA hug each other after won a roulette.

We can look clearly, zoom in, & slow motion.

Without looking each other, without talking each other, SA fingers became interlock.

Before SJH jump to hug KJK while screaming a happiness said aaaa opaaaaaa, KJK actually had been open KJK's arms & hands & want to hug SJH also.

Body language never ever lies, what if SA didn't a real couple, even SA working had been 8 years more, SA uneasy to doing that, esp SA didn't became MC, TC, RM Couple + had been rumor about them.

SA really show to us, SA in a real couple.

Every a real couple didn't must to explain & declare we're official in relationship to the public.

- KJK never ever complain & never ever show to uneasy face when SA endless teased by all of members & guests.

Just let it them doing that but since SA didn't announce yet to the public sometimes SA must act & try to hidden that feeling, such as when YSC deliberate to lost in Water Camcamcam game, we can look SA really happy became a couple in that eps but it's too obvious YSC doing that, so SA quickly react that & since SJH can't hidden her feeling again, so KJK really work hard to hidden his feeling.

What if we all watching RM old eps in 2013 - 2016, KJK can't hidden his feeling & SJH really hard to hidden her feeling.

- Yes, KJK stop SJH to singing at that time, why ?

The simple answer from all boyfriend feeling : SJH will feel down again what if she's following singing because can't focus & KJK worried about it, so KJK said stop just focus for skate but KJK didn't said stop to all of members & guests to teasing SA, just let it doing that.

2. For some people who always complain about SJH's expression, reaction, & comment.

- Why does she always do that ?

Because SA is a real couple. SJH didn't want to create a business couple, even when MC era, SJH made it clear, all of members also made it a clear + Tiny Oppa made it a clear.

- Why hasn't done it before ?

Because since RM 2010 - 2016, SJH must following the PD have must MC, so ofc SJH can't expression her truly feeling like this time esp MC have a huge fan at that time but again, SA body language never ever lies.

- SJH still woman who is have a soft heart even she's public figure, I mean even when a woman give a permission to her boyfriend to doing a loveline, ofc SJH still jealous & sometimes when a woman get over jealous, she will a bold she & him are a real couple, can't hidden her feeling again.

3. Always remember what YJS said.

YJS always support SA with a statement getting married, good couple, good together. YJS never ever changes the statement. YJS words have a meaning a lot & trusted.

4. I'm pretty sure SA is a real couple. It's just about time to reveal it.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, julia147 said:

Hello, i am sorry to bother.

anyone know where can i watch the show with english subtitle?

I havent had much time to online and today every page i know just doesnt work anymore.

I use a service called Kocowa. It’s a paid subscription, though it may have some unpaid features. :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, julia147 said:

Hello, i am sorry to bother.

anyone know where can i watch the show with english subtitle?

I havent had much time to online and today every page i know just doesnt work anymore.

If you use mobile phone, you can watch it in VIU but it cost not free, if you watch it in Kshow123, it free, but you can open it with browser in your mobile phone, just search in google, and that site will show..

Compared to the press conference episode, I realize that KJK did not fight the 'meet naturally' argument that fiercely anymore. When SJH patted on his shoulder and said 'natural relationship' he did not fight it anymore and changed the subject to the colours of their clothes. When YJS mentioned that the response from knets and viewers were good, he changed from a defensive stance (arms folded and concentrated look) to a relaxed smile, telling us how much he values the opinion of the knets and viewers. 

I also saw a very detailed analysis on weibo which I wanted to share (with my summary)

(credit to weibo user "mint flavored mojito")

Summary:

While most SA fans were enjoying themselves, I hear a few worried voices. They feel that SA were coming on too obvious, a relationship we all thought was secret was suddenly put on the RM stage for everyone to tease without denying. As we all know the two of them are very secretive about their private lives, why the sudden sweetness? It looked too much like a variety show LL (loveline) , and generally variety show LLs do not come true. So some SA fans panicked. My conclusion is "there is absolutely no need to worry. This is a preparation to announce their relationship publicly. The below are some analysis:

1. From SJH's point of view:

In this episode, SJH took a lot of initiative in the SA line. We all know that she has rejected all lovelines in recent years. and rejected LLs in variety shows. So her actions in this episode are very unlike her. 

She is slowly fading out of RM and concentrating on her acting career and a successful loveline would in fact hinder her acting career. So it goes to reason that she will not take the initiative to fabricate a loveline (by doing so many cute acts in this episode) which would hurt her career.

2. From KJK's point of view:

His reactions are different (he shakes his hands and deny when the other official SBS loveline is mentioned) but lowers his head and smile in this episode, and also the final embrace.

KJK does not need a loveline to survive. There is no need to fabricate one even if he does, he has just received a CP award one month ago and the noise from that has not died down yet, What is the rush in making a new loveline? 

He has said before if he is to marry he would slowly let everyone digest it and give time for everyone to accept it

3. From members' point of view:

YJS denied all KJK's previous lovelines in the past but SA is the only one he did not deny and in fact shipped them hard this episode. On the other hand, Haha ships all KJK's lovelines (even the official one). but his teasing for other lovelines are superficial. He dishes out a lot of details on SA. mojito said she noticed one moment after the teasing where KJK and Haha looked at each other and nodded like they planned it all. 

4. From the RM production team's point of view:

Mojito continued her previous argument in her other posts that she thinks the RM production team had wanted to do an SA loveline in the past (but they rejected it previously). Now that the two of them want to do this as a preparation for public announcement, the production team would seize this opportunity. Hence the sweet on-screen text and BGMs 

The members' teasing were "Team Love" "Victory of love" and "true lovers" which is what you would say to a real couple. If they are not a real couple, they would tease "you guys should date" "be together!" and the final prize SBS gave looked too much like a wedding gift. 

Below is the actual article (I don't know how to post it, when I copied it here it looked like this , hope you guys who can read it can magnify it)

006deV0Hly1fzmky2lxfqj30tt7psnpd.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

The below are two photos showing LKS, SJH (not sure) and next to her KJK with a black mask on. You need to enlarge the photo to see KJK clearly. It's supposedly taken in 2016. Sorry to be posting something so old, but I just wanted to see if you guys have seen it before.

(credit to weibo user oho43) 

006dDAPBgy1fznkp86yp9j30qn0immz5.jpg

006dDAPBgy1fznkozawp9j30u01t0dt2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I was busy all day long but I couldn't resist reading and writing here ;). Actually in the past I was against highlighting SA if they are not a rea life couple but after watching the latest episode, I think in case SA are not a couple "yet", this may bring them together after 8 years of golden "freindship ". If so, why not. 

As much as I like SA as the official name we came up with for our fandom/couple, I think koreans prefer "gimbap couple/김밥커플". Since last sunday's episode, knets have been calling SA the "gimbap couple", also most of the articles refered to them as the "gimbap couple". 

After episode 435, SJH became once again the first female celebrity name related to KJK and after episode 346, if you tape "김종국 송지효" you will immediately find "김밥커플". 

I like how KJK and SJH's names have been linked together since 2015. I really wish we woulb be able to hear good news by the end of 2019. 

BTW, just like @spartaceluv98 said, seems like it's gonna be "Commander-team" vs "Ace-team". I like it when my babies are in the spotlights because I have been tired with SBS's biasiness for the past two years. Also SJH is with her oppas after so long, so I hope that episode is somewhat fair for everyone.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

BTW, just like @spartaceluv98 said, seems like it's gonna be "Commander-team" vs "Ace-team". I like it when my babies are in the spotlights because I have been tired with SBS's biasiness for the past two years. Also SJH is with her oppas after so long, so I hope that episode is somewhat fair for everyone.

From spartace_matchmade IG info, yes it's still about OUR SA !!! OMO my heart !!! ;) 

After they still choose together for this week, they became a lead vs team ... I'm curious until when they became a highlight like this , regardless any issue out there, I'm so thankfully about this all of happened ..,

and for candy alliance fans, finally they became 1 team :) so happy alsooo ... it's been a long time.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

As much as I like SA as the official name we came up with for our fandom/couple, I think koreans prefer "gimbap couple/김밥커플". Since last sunday's episode, knets have been calling SA the "gimbap couple", also most of the articles refered to them as the "gimbap couple". 

KJK and SJH will always be Spartace to our fandom, but SKs appear to like cute stuff, so I’m fine with Gimbap Couple if the nickname will give SA a bit more confidence to go public. This makes them more approachable, as with KJK’s choice of “Kookie” as his preferred nickname. 

As for the switch in pairings and SA possibly being leads in their teams, can’t wait. Even if they’re not leads, it’ll probably be KJK vs YJS, so that’ll be fine, too. Since they’ve already done SJH vs JSM, the Easy Bros against everyone, I doubt they’ll recycle those again so soon. I’ll take SA over anyone, but I wish they’ll also give YSC and HH a bigger spotlight. That’ll be great, too. 

Btw, I read that the YT clip of SA getting teased at the ice rink was trending in Malaysia yesterday. :) 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, tiglon said:

The below are two photos showing LKS, SJH (not sure) and next to her KJK with a black mask on. You need to enlarge the photo to see KJK clearly. It's supposedly taken in 2016. Sorry to be posting something so old, but I just wanted to see if you guys have seen it before.

That picture taken when SBS Award 2016, when the news of SBS force them to leaving RM. This one when they went to SBS Award together with LKS in front of seat. It was sad memories..:bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, tiglon said:

Compared to the press conference episode, I realize that KJK did not fight the 'meet naturally' argument that fiercely anymore. When SJH patted on his shoulder and said 'natural relationship' he did not fight it anymore and changed the subject to the colours of their clothes. When YJS mentioned that the response from knets and viewers were good, he changed from a defensive stance (arms folded and concentrated look) to a relaxed smile, telling us how much he values the opinion of the knets and viewers. 

I also saw a very detailed analysis on weibo which I wanted to share (with my summary)

(credit to weibo user "mint flavored mojito")

Summary:

While most SA fans were enjoying themselves, I hear a few worried voices. They feel that SA were coming on too obvious, a relationship we all thought was secret was suddenly put on the RM stage for everyone to tease without denying. As we all know the two of them are very secretive about their private lives, why the sudden sweetness? It looked too much like a variety show LL (loveline) , and generally variety show LLs do not come true. So some SA fans panicked. My conclusion is "there is absolutely no need to worry. This is a preparation to announce their relationship publicly. The below are some analysis:

1. From SJH's point of view:

In this episode, SJH took a lot of initiative in the SA line. We all know that she has rejected all lovelines in recent years. and rejected LLs in variety shows. So her actions in this episode are very unlike her. 

She is slowly fading out of RM and concentrating on her acting career and a successful loveline would in fact hinder her acting career. So it goes to reason that she will not take the initiative to fabricate a loveline (by doing so many cute acts in this episode) which would hurt her career.

2. From KJK's point of view:

His reactions are different (he shakes his hands and deny when the other official SBS loveline is mentioned) but lowers his head and smile in this episode, and also the final embrace.

KJK does not need a loveline to survive. There is no need to fabricate one even if he does, he has just received a CP award one month ago and the noise from that has not died down yet, What is the rush in making a new loveline? 

He has said before if he is to marry he would slowly let everyone digest it and give time for everyone to accept it

3. From members' point of view:

YJS denied all KJK's previous lovelines in the past but SA is the only one he did not deny and in fact shipped them hard this episode. On the other hand, Haha ships all KJK's lovelines (even the official one). but his teasing for other lovelines are superficial. He dishes out a lot of details on SA. mojito said she noticed one moment after the teasing where KJK and Haha looked at each other and nodded like they planned it all. 

4. From the RM production team's point of view:

Mojito continued her previous argument in her other posts that she thinks the RM production team had wanted to do an SA loveline in the past (but they rejected it previously). Now that the two of them want to do this as a preparation for public announcement, the production team would seize this opportunity. Hence the sweet on-screen text and BGMs 

The members' teasing were "Team Love" "Victory of love" and "true lovers" which is what you would say to a real couple. If they are not a real couple, they would tease "you guys should date" "be together!" and the final prize SBS gave looked too much like a wedding gift. 

Below is the actual article (I don't know how to post it, when I copied it here it looked like this , hope you guys who can read it can magnify it)

006deV0Hly1fzmky2lxfqj30tt7psnpd.jpg

@tiglon thank you very much for sharing!

I think if its really part of the plan for future announcement, its also agreed by SA that it will be jh who will make the move. Maybe some might say, it should be the man who should make the move. Well we are talking about SA here not any other couple. We all know jk still has MUD, so it cant be, unless he is planning to leave anytime soon. But come to think of it, if it's jk who would make a move, do you think there'll be questions anymore and confusion??? Like what we always say, if it's jk who would make the move it'll be game over right there and then. No arguments anymore no further questions. But i think like it was stated in the ine tiglon shared above, they are trying to get the viewers accept it slowly! So guys lets hang in there! Just be patient!

And like what Regina shared before, its Ace team vs Mr Capable team On ep438! Let's wait and see for that!

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 8

Actually if we watched the previous ep, although the members teased SA excessively, no one mentioned the word loveline even once, not even haha hyung (remember previously when haha teased them, he would mention things like "is this a loveline?"). So the teasing from members in the recent ep seemed more genuine and sincere and seems to be along thw lines of having fun teasing a real couple who has not announced their relationship yet. I think more than jihyo, they had more fun teasing jk hyung who gets shy and blushes easily rather than jihyo noona who is alright with all the teasing and even plays along with it!

I am so looking forward to the Commander vs Ace battle since I have been missing the Candy Alliance team up. Also since both our SA are extremely competitive, it is going to be a fierce battle for sure. 

For the next ep, I am more looking forward to see perhaps the jealous jk hyung :) since Jihyo noona and Il Woo are in the same team. I am sure jk hyung has kept and eye on Il Woo since Il Woo is sort of a fanboy of jihyo noona and also since he sat beside jihyo noona during hwanjine pd's wedding. So hopefully we get to see the emergence of jealous jk hyung in the next ep :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, smartace said:

Such random nostalgia... but somehow I find it so calming that YJS never does this ever to our SA.

edit: Also, out of curiosity, @Spartacematchmade would it be possible to have a compilation of YJS being a cupid to our SA? maybe be a bit evil too and include scene like above ^

I would love to!!. When I have time, that will be on top of my list!! 

• Like 4