[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@kookiemongg Exactly :D However, I think we need to watch the episode first. We need to understand how the pairing was made, how SA will treat each other when being paired as a couple. Are they going to be cautious about their interactions or act their usual way. I think it depends more on the episode's content. If it's more about teams work or couple games. 

I believe this is gonna be the first time for SA to be a pair for a couple race from start to end of a RM episode, because none of us count the two times SA got paired up as a couple for less than 20 minutes basically because of change in partners. 

I really hope that SA take this opportunity to show their chemistry and high compatibility to viewers (be it ifans or knets). I think that the great response from knets is a bonus that needs to be well invested. At the end, it goes back to KJK and SJH's plan for 2019, so they may think that January is still too early to show a couple like behaviour. Anyway, let's wait till next week's episode before giving our opinions about it. 

• Like 4

I hope if they do reveal, RM will make a special couple episode and let them pair up and give them couple ring if they win. And then they can wear them together :P ... Maybe have all KJK lovelines come as guests :p 

I'm in delulu mind, sorry m(._.)m

• Like 6

Hi. Just found out from Weibo, that Lee Ha Nee's company has posted on Instagram some behind-the-scenes pictures.

(cr.sarament_official)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs2MZp7lsNb/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

(Scroll to the 2nd picture)

If you take a look at the 2nd picture, on the top left hand corner, next to Sechan, it looks like SJH (from the nametag) and KJK are both chatting (KJK is facing SJH). 

• Like 2

On 1/21/2019 at 9:24 AM, spartaceluv98 said:

I mean about the possibilities of who jk hyung is dating. I am 100% certain that he is not dating HJY.

@spartaceluv98 I agree with you that KJK  is not dating HJY coz in my opinion both wants to get married and they should be married by now if they are dating. I don't know why HJY keeps popping up in discussions here even when there are no recent KJK-HJY interactions or news. 

• Like 1

I really like HAHA-Byul duo when teasing KJK, I wanted to do a video compilation but it needs lots of time so I skipped it LOL

For the first video, I really wanted to focus more on the conversation lines between HAHA and KJK and their face grimaces because it's funnier that way.

HAHA: You two started then?:naughty:

KJK: what? :sweatingbullets:

HAHA: You two started then?:naughty:

KJK: .........................:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:Me?

HAHA: SJH must have drank a glass of wine :naughty:

KJK: :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ....................:blush::blush:No, .................

HAHA: SJH was confused with the door number and knocked on your door.:smirk::glasses:

KJK: :blush::blush::heart:..............................................

HAHA: you opened the door and you two started then. :naughty:

PAPA Smurf: Answer please (good job HAHA~ssi):smirk:

KJK: Are you writing a novel. (let's end it here, it's getting out of control)

Actually KJK denied the visit of the wedding hall but not HAHA's story ;) 

Byul to HAHA: Me too, I'am/became Song Ji Hyo~ssi's fan:D

I don't know why Byul said that but maybe there was some cuts in the original video, because SJH's name came out of nowhere from Byul's mouth whom unlike HAHA wasn't drank at all. 

HAHA and Byul teasing KJK and I still think Byul's words meant that she is keeping her eyes on KJK when he is playing his loveline. 

HAHA talking about his impatience about KJK's marriage in 2019 and how good of a dad/husband he would make. A little reminder, this conversation wasn't meant to be for the show (BP) because after saying few words HAHA remembered that they are still filming and there might be some cameras here and there, then he starts searching for them and he was shocked when he found the camera in the bathroom. So that conversation was an off-cam moment between two good buddies. 

I really hope to hear good news by 2020. It's true that a marriage is about two people's personal affair/decision but as a fan, I hope that they settle down and have some cute and lovely family. All the best for KJK and SJH. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

I watched RM ep 435 and i laughed a lot! The guests were very funny and the RM members helped them a lot to had a screen time. And i love RM ep which had singing and dancing, so it was fun for me, this episode bring me back to the old memories of RM. And i'm aware of SJH's fans ranted about SJH's screen time, and after watched that this was my thought about it. We all know SJH not bubbly person, she always very serious in RM chase, she barely talked, but searched a lot! In the past, RM concept really strong, and need physically  and mentally brain and stamina to did that and watched that. In the past, it was new and the competitors not many like now, so they were in the TOP. But time after time, (they did that for almost 10 years) market tastes changed( in SK i mean) They choose something which not really hard to digest in their brains, so RM not in priority again for new watcher( so because of that, RM tried to change their image to be more soft, and bla bla), but sometimes when they did 'something' which not expected by many people, the rating went high, and believe me, the rating went high mostly because SJH in there. LIke when she was 'offer' herself to KJK last week episode, it was unexpected, and shake the news! Like nevis swing episode too, and when she asked KJK when they will be marry?. She is quite person, but when she speak, just one sentence and it shake the news, and high up the rating. But the problem is that unexpected not in every episodes. So her role right now for me is the precious one. She still the ACE in the perfect moment. And that is very DAEBAK !.

I just hope, the RM staff accidentally read this opinion. I know they want to close with market tastes,( funny, a lot bubbly conversation) but if you do what people do, that will be boring, so the surprise effect would do, trust me. And don't cut SJH's screen time just because she is not a bubbly person, search what she is best like the old PD used to. If another one is bubbly, that will be good if the another is calm but agile and smart, so the mix of that 2 will be great combination. Don't aired something just because he/she just talked a lot, a little bit action and detective skill scene would do!

And i am proud with KJK which understand what entertainment market want, and mixed it. That how smart he is! SALUTE!! The members doing their best, so if you criticized the show, it's all right, but don't forget give the solution too.

Happy Shipping everyone,SA Fighting!!

• Like 3

A bit off topic but I just noticed Jongkook followed Somin on Instagram. They've been getting close since their sibling relationship on RM so I'm not surprised by the follow but I feel a little sad that Jihyo is the only RM member he doesn't follow. A positive spin on that would be that it's suspicious he doesn't follow her but even then I can't help but feel a little sad. Maybe it's because Jihyo's IG is run by her company? I just hope it's not because Jongkook might be annoyed of shippers that he'd rather not follow her at all. Ship or not I'd never want Jihyo and Jongkook's friendship to suffer.

Anyway, I know this a small silly thing to feel anything about when we can see how close they are in person but it was on my mind and I didn't know where else to write this.

@CI0 well, i don't see this as a big deal at all. from what i know, JSM followed him first since long ago but maybe KJK just noticed it recently that JSM followed him on ig and he followed her back just like what HH did. also, i prefer SA always glued together rather than them following each other on ig. so yeah.. :D

cmiiw, i don't know if this is true or not since i don't have a weibo account, apparently KJK followed SJH on weibo even though she doesn't follow him back.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@CI0 i think it is ok. No need to feel sad ya.i believe perhaps when jk hyung followed somin noona, i think that was during rm filming. I noticed the kookmin shipper post that jk hyung and somin noona were online the same time and jk hyung followed somin noona. So i guess they were having a chit chat and perhaps somin noona asked him why he hasn't followed her back? Since she followed him earlier a while ago. But i do wonder whether he is aware of the emergence of kookmin shippers or not since they always shamelessly tag him in their posts. 

I do think part of the reason he doesn't follow jihyo noona is also because he doesn't want shippers to over react (perhaps this is also tbe reason why he doesnt follow jinyoung noona) and also might be because her ig is not wholly handled by herself. At times it seems to be handled by her management, so there is no privacy there.  So let's just think SA rather have their conversations in private via phonecalls and messaging and there is no need to publicly follow each other on ig. 

@kookiemongg yes jk hyung did follow jihyo noona on weibo. But his weibo is not handled by him. It is handled by his management. Same goes for jihyo noona's weibo. It is handled by her management. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

@CI0 i think it is ok. No need to feel sad ya.i believe perhaps when jk hyung followed somin noona, i think that was during rm filming. I noticed the kookmin shipper post that jk hyung and somin noona were online the same time and jk hyung followed somin noona. So i guess they were having a chit chat and perhaps somin noona asked him why he hasn't followed her back? Since she followed him earlier a while ago. But i do wonder whether he is aware of the emergence of kookmin shippers or not since they always

shamelessly tag him in their posts

@CI0 @spartaceluv98 I agree that kjk probably does not follow sjh's ig since it is handled by her company, following her ig is the same as following her manager's ig. it's just reading her manager's posts about sjh.

Their weibo accounts are probably handled by their Chinese agencies since they don't know Chinese.

@spartaceluv98 I too am wondering whether kjk even reads his ig notifications because kookmin/hjy-kjk shippers have been spamming his and his friends' igs for a few months now. I know that tiny hyung has blocked them, why isn't kjk doing the same? Why isn't kjk blocking them?

I completely agree with @spartaceluv98 and @kookiemongg . Actually SJH's IG account is basically handled by herself and her agency, and if you pay more attention to it, you will notice that most of her posts are work related things, so there is no need for KJK to follow SJH on IG since their relationship is not work related, it is more on the off cam side. Also HAHA and JSJ followed SJH only recently despite their close relationship and I believe her close dongsaeng LKS didn't follow her too. I have seen some fans sad about this fact but they also forget that SJH don't follow any of her RM members's IG accounts, so why the long face?. Should we be sad/mad on SJH for not following RM members's social media accounts? Absolutely NOT. Because SJH herself consider social media as a burden and only last year did she open an IG account to get closer to her fans, that account is for her fans and not for her friends. And we all know that koreans use kakao talk and other SNS app to comunicate with each other rather than IG. So basically, IG and social media is for fans and on-screen friends circles while other SNS comunication app is for close/casual and off-cam interactions/conversation.

@kookiemongg  Yeah KJK followed SJH on weibo about two years ago but I think SJH didn't follow him back (don't know if she did later on but I think no). So yeah this proves that SA are basically "team offline" rather than being an "onscreen team".

@tiglon It is needless to do so, because if he block one account, those psychos will come again with new accounts, it's basically an infinite circle. So ignoring it is the best thing he can do. 

BTW, I just watched RM's next episode preview and I'm really disappointed about the preview, the actual episode may be more interesting, but RM needs to work more on their previews and editing elements like background music, sound effect and other things because grabbing viewers attentions comes first from the preview. Anyway, I hope that the actual episode is more interesting than the preview we got today. 

• Like 4

I always remember SJH's interview (forgot when & where).

SJH said : I didn't want to use any SNS because I'm introvert person. I don't want to hurt anyone, I don't want to get any attention from anyone. What if I post it, it means I want get attention from them & I don't like it.

BP Live 2017 when KJK & HH calls SJH, HH said : SJH didn't use Kakao again.

And in the end, when we look HH's screen the mobile phone, it's iMessage (a regular message between iphone to iphone).

But in the end, SJH's IG & Weibo still up date until now.

From both case above, I can give a conclusion : SJH's SNS handle by her manager / maybe sometimes she's handle it also but just for check it.

So, what if KJK didn't follow her, I think it's ok, it's not a big problem, esp the post actually just about her working, not like KJK, it's totally different.

And actually SA still keeping contact each other with a private chat, I'm sure about it even when SJH didn't use Kakao again but SA still have iMessage, right?

Did u remember these case :

when KJK in a Dragon Club eps 7, KJK said : I'll text message to SJH to asked again.

when BP Live 2017 as I mentioned above, when HH calls SJH & didn't answer yet, KJK quickly sent a message to her & when SJH replied it, HH looking at KJK's screen & said : ooo you're so care.

Ofc KJK didn't & can't block the hatters. He's public figure & as a public figure, ofc a lot of hatters, it's kinda normal, every public figure have it & really wasting time to blocked them, so just let it them doing that & for sure he was read it, KJK's IG handle by himself, he's really active, he's good in english language. So ofc sometimes have an effect also to him for react this & that in real life. For some moments, KJK like the photos & videos from the fans who is tag to him.

For SJH, it's good for her healty didn't use any SNS (a public SNS), so don't know & don't want to know about the hatters & KJK loveline. She can still keep positive thinking & possitive vibe about everything & just trust what KJK said & did it & yes, KJK always tell everything with her what he's doing, etc with honestly.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I looked the preview for this week & some people said in the end of that preview, SJH holding hands KJK & when I zoomed in I think so too. What if yes true I just want to say : Remind me to SJH LJS eps, secret dating mission. LOL. Filming while dating.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Re: this weekend’s ep: I don’t expect a SA-focused ep (not yet, anyways, :)), so it’s good enough that they’ll be paired up, hopefully for the entire duration. With competitive and seasoned guests like Seungri, SA are going to be overshadowed, but I still expect to see sweet moments. I just hope that shippers don’t hang too much hope on this, only to feel disappointed when they don’t see PDAs or when SA act “too professional.” They always do anyways. It’s up to us to dig out the moments they let slip. While I don’t think they’ll take this opportunity to make any major statements, I also don’t see them holding back. IMO, they’ve been themselves, not doing too much, but also saying and doing whatever, basically just going with the flow. Totally looking forward to the possibility of them holding hands. It’s about dang time! :D 

• Like 6

On 1/25/2019 at 4:13 PM, CI0 said:

A bit off topic but I just noticed Jongkook followed Somin on Instagram. They've been getting close since their sibling relationship on RM so I'm not surprised by the follow but I feel a little sad that Jihyo is the only RM member he doesn't follow. 

Actually this one prooved that they really not had another chemistry than just a sibling ( which is they said that too). And KJK is very careful about women, so IMO, if he and one woman in one picture in his SNS, that means they just had work/friend relationship. But, something out of place when he is the one whom said SJH is just 'dongsaeng' (in MUD), and SBS, Pajama friends caption said they are 'sibling' too, and he is not follow SJH's account. Why? She is his longtime 'sibling', why not follow her account? Affraid raise curiousity among spartace? LOL nope! If someone said, he is not followed HJY too, because affraid raise hope for their shipper, but how about SJH? she is the one whom he called 'sibling', SA is shippers, but JSM and him had shippers too, why SJH is so special? 'special' sibling? They were join in his and her program to support each other.LOL (shakes head):D

• Like 3