[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

On 1/17/2019 at 8:23 AM, spartaceluv98 said:

Jk hyung at a bridal store! :o

I am not sure why he went there though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsuu5qVFKXV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=19yj8yx5w7747

His niece (cousin's daughter) was getting married and, for a MUD episode, he visited her at the bridal salon where she was trying on wedding dresses with her fiance.  JK then took them both out to lunch where they were later joined by his cousins and other nieces.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, smartace said:

Wait.. KJK did that for SJH for that MAMA award? Any link? And if its true, then :D because :D  ( :D )  

when the mc asked how ur feel gping in here again? and the answer just about kjk, kjk, & kjk.

What if im not mistaken the answers are : sadly this year not with kjk but kjk tell me lks ok, u can rely on him, & then im became relax, etc

I don't have the link & forgot where i get it but for sure in spartace fans base on instagram.

btw, it just similiar with that case not same ...

• Like 3

I feel so sorry for jk hyung since he is constantly being linked to hjy to the extent that he seems so uncomfortable even when only her song was sang by others in the song and dance mission 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs2k9ZiBEBC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=pntxvqh99urg

That is the effect of big lovelines tbh. No matter where he goes, her name is constantly going to be mentioned, like how it was with his old popular loveline yeh. I truly feel sorry for him and really hope he won't do lovelines anymore in the future. 

A little spoiler: SA are back to being in their cautious mode again after last week's bold statement from jihyo noona. In this episodd since they are in different teams, they are mostly apart but there was one mission (the leg split mission) where they stood side by side but there was a big gap between them. So the cautious mode is back on, guys. 

• Like 1

@spartaceluv98 IKR? this loveline thing is getting tiring already. MC dejavu all over again. SA using their "lovelines" to tease each other.. smh. are they that jealous or what? but i'm glad that the other members didn't seem excited and didn't participate at all, they kept quiet.. only SJH. as we all know, KJK has been distancing himself from the loveline. i guess SJH couldn't hold her jealousy at all LOL

anyway, actually.. before the dance mission started, the one who sits next to SJH is KJK. i wonder why he changed his seat with HH though.. maybe the PD asked him to...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

@spartaceluv98 IKR? this loveline thing is getting tiring already. MC dejavu all over again. SA using their "lovelines" to tease each other.. smh. are they that jealous or what? but i'm glad that the other members didn't seem excited and didn't participate at all, they kept quiet.. only SJH. as we all know, KJK has been distancing himself with the loveline. i guess SJH couldn't hold her jealousy at all LOL

anyway, actually.. before the dance mission started, the one who sits next to SJH is KJK. i wonder why he changed his seat with HH though.. maybe the PD asked him to...

Did jihyo noona say anything? i know she was the one who choose to sing Love Battery but did she say anything to tease him? I thought it was kwangsoo hyung who mentioned hjy noona and of course sbs had to take that chance to put in the snippet of the best couple award. 

Yes, it is definitely MC loveline all over again but this time it is jk hyung in a loveline. And as we know whereever he goes, korean fans just love to ask him about HJY and i guess he is getting tired of it. 

• Like 1

@spartaceluv98 of course the editors decided to cut to Jongkook during that part. He looked so uncomfortable. I genuinely feel bad for him because while he did help promote the loveline, in my opinion it looks like he now wants to put an end to it. Although that does make me curious, if he looks visibly uncomfortable at the mention of loveines why oh why was this reaction to jihyo's comment? hmmm..;)

tumblr_pla6mrTEP51x4xc8oo4_r1_540.gif

[sourcehttps://cheonsoho.tumblr.com/post/181981842243/i-want-to-meet-someone]

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Did jihyo noona say anything? i know she was the one who choose to sing Love Battery but did she say anything to tease him? I thought it was kwangsoo hyung who mentioned hjy noona and of course sbs had to take that chance to put in the snippet of the best couple award. 

i mean SJH was the one who started it, right? if she didn't sing the love battery song, i think no one is going to bring HJY's name.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

anyway, actually.. before the dance mission started, the one who sits next to SJH is KJK. i wonder why he changed his seat with HH though.. maybe the PD asked him to.

Omg when I was watching this scene live I could've sworn I saw JK sitting next to JH but then it was Haha  thank you for confirming I'm not crazy lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

i mean SJH was the one who started it, right? if she didn't sing the love battery song, i think no one is going to bring HJY's name.

Yes agreed. But i guess she did not choose that song purposely to tease him. Perhaps it was a song she felt comfortable singing since she also sang it during haha hyung's concert when she appeared as guest.

But i loved that jaesuk hyung changed the subject quickly when kwangsoo hyung mentioned hjy. Jaesuk hyung changed the topic and asked the guest lee honey about what trot songs she likes to sing at karaokes. I think jaesuk hyung could see how uncomfortable jong kook hyung was. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Yes agreed. But i guess she did not choose that song purposely to tease him. Perhaps it was a song she felt comfortable singing since she also sang it during haha hyung's concert when she appeared as guest.

But i loved that jaesuk hyung changed the subject quickly when kwangsoo hyung mentioned hjy. Jaesuk hyung changed the topic and asked the guest lee honey about what songs she likes to sing at karaokes. I think jaesuk hyung could see how uncomfortable jong kook hyung was. 

maybe.. and besides LKS, like i said.. no one was interested with the "loveline" topic. also, we know YJS is against it. 

• Like 3

since no eng sub i didnt understand too much.

Overall agree with u all.

I always remember what @linzer03 write in this forum when she was analysis sjh teasing kjk with hjy poster at taiwan fan meeting.

It's look like sjh teasing kjk about that because for sure she know kjk didnt love her, like gf seduce her bf.

It's the same with this case, the different is now too muchhh and endless mentioned & kjk really uncomfort even just hear her song like @spartaceluv98 said above because a lot of people will continue mentioned the loveline.

this filming after 04 January KJK have a concert and asked by fans about hjy and after this filming, 09 january KJK have a concert again and they asked again with the same question.

Pity kjk. he was made a clear & want to finished it.

sjh first mentioned about hjy song, i dunno why, maybe jealous maybe just seduce maybe both. and she even try to act happy when she is dancing and singing that song, she is singing with full of energy.

Im happy too when the others members didnt play along again, lks yes but just for a while and not too much

• Like 1

@kookiemongg you are right. Jihyo noona did tease him with HJY. When others used his own song to tease him, jihyo noona teased him using HJY's song. Video as below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs24GRtFVqk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1n7hw5o39qter

I guess HJY is someone she is ok with jk hyung having a loveline with? I mean i rarely see jihyo noona tease him/join in the teasing with his other loveline like yeh or soo ae. With HJY, we can see jihyo noona is the one who teases them a lot, for eg, when at the airport before going to Swiss, she teased and said jk hyung and hjy noona will kiss on the mountains, during the taiwan fm, she teased him with hjy's poster and today too. But jk hyung is clearly umcomfortable with the teasing so i do wish jihyo noona would tone it down a little or else if she keeps on teasing him with her, the link between them him and hjy will never end. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

this is photo as u mentioned above ;) @kookiemongg

Edited by Regita M. P
add the video.
  • Like 1

No wonder some people are still curious about the hjy kjk loveline and think there is something going on between them. Apparently jinyoung noona sang jong kook hyung's song "Han Namja" during her first US solo concert last week :blink:you can check it in onekjk's ig story. If they want the rumors to stop, both parties have to take the effort to make it clear. Jong kook hyung is really doing a good job in taking huge efforts to make it clear while on the other hand Hjy noona...