[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

48 minutes ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

they team together???

I don't think so. Seems like they are in diff teams, based on the different colour of the jackets. You can see jaesuk hyung also using the green jacket and yesterday in hwanjine pd's post, you can see sechan also wearing the green jacket. So i think is green team and pink team. Jihyo noona and the guest lee honey noona seems to be in the same team.

• Like 1

So seems this year jk hyung is not getting married. Jk hyung had a mini concert event for Hyundai today. So as usual, fans mentioned hong jin young again. He said " (of course) jinyoung is a good lady but i feel frightened when i see jinyoung's sister (sunyoung) on screen." ( jk hyung was referring to jinyoung noona's older sis who joins her in MUD).

As for the marriage part, this is what he says "this year... it is hard to get married within this year. I am trying to get married within next year unconditionally. "

You may watch the video as well as captions in link below, thanks to the original uploader:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsaQey4hegt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15svf5houco9c

So if SA is real, seems like we would have to wait for another year for some good news.

Imho, i dont think the reason why he isnt getting married till now is because he doesnt have a gf. Because he gets of mentioning about wanting to get married/promise to get married by when when etc. He did not mention about i need to find a good woman first. So it is likely he has a gf now but maybe their condition is not favourable for marriage yet, i.e. jk hyung is super busy this year and his schedule seems packed or maybe his gf is not ready for marriage just yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

So seems this year jk hyung is not getting married. Jk hyung had a mini concert event for Hyundai today. So as usual, fans mentioned hong jin young again. He said " (of course) jinyoung is a good lady but i feel frightened when i see jinyoung's sister (sunyoung) on screen." ( jk hyung was referring to jinyoung noona's older sis who joins her in MUD).

As for the marriage part, this is what he says "this year... it is hard to get married within this year. I am trying to get married within next year unconditionally. "

You may watch the video as well as captions in link below, thanks to the original uploader:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsaQey4hegt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15svf5houco9c

So if SA is real, seems like we would have to wait for another year for some good news.

Imho, i dont think the reason why he isnt getting married till now is because he doesnt have a gf. Because he gets of mentioning about wanting to get married/promise to get married by when when etc. He did not mention about i need to find a good woman first. So it is likely he has a gf now but maybe their condition is not favourable for marriage yet, i.e. jk hyung is super busy this year and his schedule seems packed or maybe his gf is not ready for marriage just yet.

As I mentioned before, this year KJK will always pushed by a lot of people for marriage life & always linking the loveline whatever whenever the condition.

And about KJK's answer, tbh actualy from a few years ago, when KJK asked by a lot of people when will getting married, KJK always said : I'll delivering a good news soon & the another answer always said next year is the best for getting married.

Based on KJK's answer, last year (2018), KJK really serious & really want for getting married & really want have a daughter.

Based on KJK's answer also, it makes a lot of people didn't believed anymore what KJK said, because KJK always said that year by year, the statement always same but last year (2018) seems so serious.

And I'm agree w/ you, KJK never ever said : I must find the woman first or something like that, it means we can suspect KJK have a gf from a few years ago whoever she is.

What if just what if, KJK - SJH really dating in real life & then this year they will not getting merried yet.

IMO :

1. SJH side isn't ready yet, I can said that as I mentioned above (KJK side).

2. RM will end up next year 2020, suspect 500 eps. Maybe just maybe w/ the same members can't getting married because it will be have an effect for a low ratting because some people will suspect they're not profesional anymore, etc or the signed of contract or they're afraid for ruin RM, RM fans, RM haters, RM couple shippers, etc.

3. Both of them or KJK or SJH still in signed exclusive contract incl. excl. RM which is have an effect for marriage life.

4. Next year will getting married it means maybe around Jan - June, I mean they're in prepare for it this year, they will announce in the end of this year like LeeLee couple.

Underline what KJK said : next year will getting married unconditionaly.

It means like I mentioned above, what if just what if KJK - SJH dating in real life, KJK - SJH had been talking about this topic recently & both of them promise next year whatever the condition while in this year they're prepare for marriage life like booking wedding hall, etc.

let's wait let's pray let's see.

I just wish, KJK - SJH dating in real life & will getting married this year or the maximun is next year.

And I always remember what KJK & SJH said :

I'm so comfortable w/ single life.

OR ...

KJK want make a surprise in this year for us ? *another expect*

After 2020 & still nothing happens between SA, I just give up to ship them. As a woman, SJH have a limited time for pregnant & giving birth, so after 2020, it's really have a higher risk for that. I must respect what they're thinking & decide. I just realised, they have a 2 world, for a television & real life. We're just fans, we can't push & we don't have right for this & that, esp for their private life.

I will support them personaly until end.

At least, we all know, their closenes undeniable.

Edited by Regita M. P
I just add some sentence. So re-read. Thanks
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

As I mentioned before, this year KJK will always pushed by a lot of people for marriage life & always linking the loveline whatever whenever the condition.

And about KJK's answer, tbh actualy from a few years ago, when KJK asked by a lot of people when will getting married, KJK always said : I'll delivering a good news soon & the another answer always said next year is the best for getting married.

Based on KJK's answer, last year (2018), KJK really serious & really want for getting married & really want have a daughter.

Based on KJK's answer also, it makes a lot of people didn't believed anymore what KJK said, because KJK always said that year by year, the statement always same but last year (2018) seems so serious.

And I'm agree w/ you, KJK never ever said : I must find the woman first or something like that, it means we can suspect KJK have a gf from a few years ago whoever she is.

What if just what if, KJK - SJH really dating in real life & then this year they will not getting merried yet.

IMO :

1. SJH side isn't ready yet, I can said that as I mentioned above (KJK side).

2. RM will end up next year 2020, suspect 500 eps. Maybe just maybe w/ the same members can't getting married because it will be have an effect for a low ratting because some people will suspect they're not profesional anymore, etc or the signed of contract or they're afraid for ruin RM, RM fans, RM haters, RM couple shippers, etc.

3. Both of them or KJK or SJH still in signed exclusive contract incl. excl. RM which is have an effect for marriage life.

4. Next year will getting married it means maybe around Jan - June, I mean they're in prepare for it this year, they will announce in the end of this year like LeeLee couple.

Underline what KJK said : next year will getting married unconditionaly.

It means like I mentioned above, what if just what if KJK - SJH dating in real life, KJK - SJH had been talking about this topic recently & both of them promise next year whatever the condition while in this year they're prepare for marriage life like booking wedding hall, etc.

let's wait let's pray let's see.

I just wish, KJK - SJH dating in real life & will getting married this year or the maximun is next year.

And I always remember what KJK & SJH said :

I'm so comfortable w/ single life.

Totaly agree with @Regita M. P ... good explanation...

every year KJK repeat the answer and 2017 KJK talked about their dating will catch with dispatch soon..

but until now stay question who KJK GF....
what we trust in 2018 KJK seem serious about marriage next years (with it means this year 2019)
so i still believe this years we know something about real life KJK-SJH...

for SJH it seem enjoy single life and in 2018 SJH talked marriage she say nothing can happen this years(2018) except
something big happen ...

and i read in IG (FM meeting taiwan)about KJK selfie with sparta banner he said "waiting for SJH" right...?

conclusion for me SJH not ready yet.. but is KJK more aggressive maybe this year we can hear good news...
that remember me what YJS talked about this.. 

if next year they married as shipper hearts can be roller costa again for this years hahaha...

for me they not married again because they can meet every week without caputre by dispatch (one of reason because of that RM still continue) just joking for late night in malaysia huhuhu.....

Personal i respect KJK he really patient wait for SJH huhuhu...8 years ma...long relationship without marriage...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

Totaly agree with @Regita M. P ... good explanation...

every year KJK repeat the answer and 2017 KJK talked about their dating will catch with dispatch soon..

but until now stay question who KJK GF....
what we trust in 2018 KJK seem serious about marriage next years (with it means this year 2019)
so i still believe this years we know something about real life KJK-SJH...

for SJH it seem enjoy single life and in 2018 SJH talked marriage she say nothing can happen this years(2018) except
something big happen ...

and i read in IG (FM meeting taiwan)about KJK selfie with sparta banner he said "waiting for SJH" right...?

conclusion for me SJH not ready yet.. but is KJK more aggressive maybe this year we can hear good news...
that remember me what YJS talked about this.. 

if next year they married as shipper hearts can be roller costa again for this years hahaha...

for me they not married again because they can meet every week without caputre by dispatch (one of reason because of that RM still continue) just joking for late night in malaysia huhuhu.....

Personal i respect KJK he really patient wait for SJH huhuhu...8 years ma...long relationship without marriage...

Even when they're not married yet in this year, they're still meet each other for filming RM, still dating while filming (what if SA dating in real life).

Even when they're not married each other, at least we all know, their closeness undeniable & it's all on & off camera, not for busines loveline.

Even when they're until now not dating yet each other, at least last year 2017 KJK SJH know each other a lot of people linking and wish they became a couple, maybe both of them cosinderate dating after that. We never ever know, right .

• Like 1

KJK has been trying to distance himself from the loveline, going so far as to say that he chooses his life partner, not his mom. He still gets asked the same question, over and over, again. If he confirms that he’s getting married this year, those who still refuse to believe him will automatically think his bride is his loveline partner. What he says and what he does are different things. If he changes his mind, or doesn’t and goes public as he planned, no one’s going to point their finger at him and say, “You lied to us! You told us you wouldn’t get married until NEXT year!” Everyone will be too busy congratulating him. Just enjoy the ride, y’all. If you want a fun exercise, I suggest you list some of the events from the past few months. It’s a guaranteed mood booster. :D 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

The original pictures above not from SA shippers, but theese pict really look alike SA.

1. When SA slap forehead each other

2 & 4. You can imagine SA dating and .... Hahahha you know SJH really love SLEEP

3. It's really like KJK who is have a kind heart like that pict

That man in the pictures also wearing adidas stuff :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Imagine if when KJK asked when he was going to married and his answer "this year", LOL, it will be headline news, i think..So we just can wait, because every people can plan something, but every thing is in God's hands.. So be prepare for this year roller coaster!! And i don't mind KJK said 'next year' every time some people asked 'that' question, a marriage proposal itself needs preparation and must be surprise right? fyi i'waited in 7 years love relationship with my boyfriend (now he is  my husband) till we was ready to marriage, and that time when some people asked (believe me, it was kinda tiring question with 7 years relationship:sweatingbullets:), we just can said 'just wait', even when all the preparation of wedding was ready, so let's wait, even if this year that wedding can't be happen, that's all right.

About gyung studio, is there any information about that comic? At first i thought its about SA, but when i scroll down, it loooks like it the story about his and his spouse, but i must agree that the story had similiarities with our SA, LOL.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Seen this post in Weibo SA forum that I would like to share (it's in Chinese)

https://www.weibo.com/2681344997/HbqQHbo4r?type=comment#_rnd1547215120217

In the article it was mentioned on the 9 Jan concert, kjk said it would be difficult to get married in 2019 and is working to get married in 2020. Below is a rough translation of the poster's opinion:

According to this person's opinion, kjk has already said he will be in MUD for 2019. (Although I don't know his/her sources), and with SBS giving him a cp prize, he needs to "give face" to SBS and continue doing MUD. His schedule is packed in 2019. sjh will also be busy with new movie and brand endorsements. This person guesses that sjh will probably leave RM in 2020, satisfying fans by completing 10 years service in RM. This person guesses that RM will probably continue on, with new members, which is probably the reason for kjk to nurture yang sechan to be his successor. He/she thinks what he said in the concert is almost as good as an official announcement and we don't have to guess anymore.

One of the replies worth mentioning (by a person with a forum name of ktnigh) said haha always teases spartace. but kjk doesn't deny directly. As someone who can deny an official cp loveline, he should have no problem denying haha's teasing about SA. This carries a strong message. ktnigh doesn't think kjk will leave RM and he would continue working on RM to earn money to support his new family with sjh and their baby. sjh should come back from time to time to give us sweet SA moments , like what byul's doing

What are you guy's opinions about these views?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, tiglon said:

Seen this post in Weibo SA forum that I would like to share (it's in Chinese)

https://www.weibo.com/2681344997/HbqQHbo4r?type=comment#_rnd1547215120217

In the article it was mentioned on the 9 Jan concert, kjk said it would be difficult to get married in 2019 and is working to get married in 2020. Below is a rough translation of the poster's opinion:

According to this person's opinion, kjk has already said he will be in MUD for 2019. (Although I don't know his/her sources), and with SBS giving him a cp prize, he needs to "give face" to SBS and continue doing MUD. His schedule is packed in 2019. sjh will also be busy with new movie and brand endorsements. This person guesses that sjh will probably leave RM in 2020, satisfying fans by completing 10 years service in RM. This person guesses that RM will probably continue on, with new members, which is probably the reason for kjk to nurture yang sechan to be his successor. He/she thinks what he said in the concert is almost as good as an official announcement and we don't have to guess anymore.

One of the replies worth mentioning (by a person with a forum name of ktnigh) said haha always teases spartace. but kjk doesn't deny directly. As someone who can deny an official cp loveline, he should have no problem denying haha's teasing about SA. This carries a strong message. ktnigh doesn't think kjk will leave RM and he would continue working on RM to earn money to support his new family with sjh and their baby. sjh should come back from time to time to give us sweet SA moments , like what byul's doing

What are you guy's opinions about these views?

I'm agree with their opinion.

I think that also as I mentioned before.

1. RM suspect will end up 500 eps which is next year / next year but I don't know how eps.

2. RM still continues without SJH, she will leave because it's prohibited the same members getting married or because ofc SJH sooner or later will pregnant & giving birth & having a baby, it means within pregnant ofc she can't play well in RM, so she will resign or she will resign what if she is pregnant.

3. What if SA announce they will getting married but RM still continoues, ofc KJK never ever leave RM, because he must survive about money, I mean his fix income just from RM & MUD, but what if SA reveal they will getting married ofc he will resign from MUD because MuD is program for people who isn't married yet.

4. What if SA didn't getting married this year, maybe also the reason is signing contract w/ MUD & maybe the end of contract of MUD not finished yet until this year.

5. Since KJK seems serious abour marriage life, I can suspect SJH side not ready yet.

6. Both of them still enjoying the single life.

Remember, SA is really close on off camera, what if SA didn't dating in real life, it's really easy to denying the rumour & make it a clear (not saying : because family / co-worker, etc but really make it a clear like KJK w/ the loveline) but SA never ever doing that.

SA still close even the rumour still on going (I know nowadays KJK loveline is more popular than SA rumour, but SA rumour still going on) & SA didn't MC, TC, RM couple, SBS couple, so doesn't matter what if SA make it a clear, maybe SAa still considering SA fans for RM, RM fans, RM fan meeting ? Hmmm ... maybe yes maybe no but I don't think so.

SA seems really enjoy when others teasing about them & tbh SA just denying what if SA have no choice besides denying..

Maybe this is the reason the others members push & support JSM, because she will replace SJH.

So far I just know KJK & SJH schedule until April, after that the schedule not realise yet.

1. KJK & Haha will concert at Malaysia.

2. SJH will filming for a new drama "Daughter" until around April.

My expect :

1. This year SA getting married

2. this year SA reveal they will getting married for next year

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

4. What if SA didn't getting married this year, maybe also the reason is signing contract w/ MUD & maybe the end of contract of MUD not finished yet until this year.

During the early episodes of MUD, I noticed that Kim Jae Dong left after three episodes if I am not mistaken. coz he made it clear that he had no intention of getting married. So does that mean that they are free to leave MUD any time? If SA  decides to get married does that mean kjk can do the same and leave? 

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

My expect :

1. This year SA getting married

2. this year SA reveal they will getting married for next year

I agree with you. SA could probably announce they are getting married end of the year. I think the reason he said it is difficult to get married is also the general public in Korea seems very eager about the loveline. (which can be seen during the various encounters hjy had in different locations from ahjummas during MUD asking her about the loveline and also the ahjumma's comments during the concert recently). The public might be very negative if they make any announcement which do not match their expectations/beliefs. So my guess is that kjk said it is very difficult in 2019, and will use one year for the public to forget about it and then announce at the end of 2019 to be married in 2020. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, tiglon said:

During the early episodes of MUD, I noticed that Kim Jae Dong left after three episodes if I am not mistaken. coz he made it clear that he had no intention of getting married. So does that mean that they are free to leave MUD any time? If SA  decides to get married does that mean kjk can do the same and leave? 

hmmm ... I don't know about the rules of signed contract for that program. Every program of television have different rules incl. does & doesn't.

KJK still in there maybe one of what I'm thinking as I mentioned before it's true, incl. esp KJK with the loveline won the award, so the MUD & SBS want KJK signed of contract again for this year & he said yes because as i mentioned before.

Tbh, it's not easy for SA announce they will getting married to the public as our expect because RM still going on every week who is SA is the same fix member & have a same problem happened which is still have an effect from that moment.

What if SA announce will getting married, it will be have an effect for RM themself (good & bad), ofc SA didn't want ruin RM incl. loveline inside outside RM.

SA are 2 celeb who is really popular in their country themself & for others country, their news about getting married will be became 1st slot & 1st news for couple weeks even months, because their age, their rumour, their same program, their popularity, so SA really act carefully about it.

I'm waiting SA schedule after April, still busy ? still accept any contract ? how long ? how many sign contract ? ._. hmmmm ......

My expect is SA announce they're dating even getting married is next year, i think i will be happy when i heard that news but ofc that's just my imagination LOL will never ever happen, let's wait a lil bit so i can hear the wedd news not dating, it's happier. yeahhh.

Really Appreciate for SA shippers who is became their shippers for a long time ago, really like a roller coaster :))))

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Guys, so during today's press conference in RM, Jong kook hyung said his goal is to find a woman/to date in 2019 (this year) and to get married in 2020 (next year)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BskZ7KRH92L/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18wp78zal4c27

Just found this funny. I follow both the KPop Predictions & OH_mes on twitter and this is how their tweets showed up lol;)

IMG%5D

• Like 4

actually guys, i was surprised when i watched it live. SJH offered herself to KJK and RM gave SA a lovey dovey bgm. i think RM and RM members are helping SA to pave the way. since it went by so fast, i need to make sure again though. also, KJK and JSM officially declared the "kookmin sibling" title for them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

actually guys, i was surprised when i watched it live. SJH offered herself to KJK and RM gave SA a lovey dovey bgm. i think RM and RM members are helping SA to pave the way. since it went by so fast, i need to make sure again though. also, KJK and JSM officially declared the "kookmin sibling" title for them.

this video as @kookiemongg mentioned ;)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2