[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

I'm a late shipper as well.. so far, it's hard to get my mind off the drama that winter the wind blows, I finished that drama in 3 days (usually it takes more than 2 weeks for me to watch a complete drama). now JIS and SHG is my fave actor and actress, never had a fave one since many years.

I hope that JIS will have a role in international films too like Song hye gyo.

TWTWB! I thought that FH was my top and only SHK show I like, well, that was my first SHK TV show I have ever seen! 

I think it was mid 2013 when I first saw it by accident! The rest is history. 

There was one time I had to keep watching it! Sill,y silly me!  Well, it was the only Korean show I knew at that time! You can't blame me!:D

Then, lo and behold, TWTWB came along! I fell in love with the show. There were other shows of SHK prior to TWTWB that I watched, too!

They were all great shows! TWTWB still lingers and it holds a special nook in my palpitating heart!xD

Guest heyitzmaureen

Hey guys!!! Finally its here!!!! :lol: Nice to be back!!

Edited by heyitzmaureen

Thank you O2 Shippers who have made this thread alive during it's transition :)

So this is it, sorry but I like the old format better. Why do I have the feeling that this new format lacks color. I also miss the different reaction buttons. Oh but this is just my opinion.

Edited: Oh i just noticed that my fan level is ADDICTED! LOL

• Like 3

Hi everyone, nice to see most of the shippers are still around :)   I also missed the old format and prefer it over this new one :(  I guess it will take some time to get use to.

Saw this beautifully made video with different collaborations.  First 30 seconds is of JIS and SHK.  This video is really beautifully made.  The rest of the other pairings are worth checking out also :)

• Like 4

@hclover and @cikqueen, we all have the same sentiments but i just have to learn to explore this new format becoz it's only where i can get updates on our amazing couple and of course share view and opinions with all of you wonderful O2 shippers.

I miss them too. Excited over SHK's new project with SJK.

@hclover i agree with you seems like SHK is making maximum use of her free time before the start of her new project. It's so good she's got an IG account  where we also get personal updates from her. Belated happy mother's day to you and all other O2 shippers mom :)

• Like 2

I miss the old thread.

I miss everyone..sfc, whkbis,blim,heyitzmaureen,timi,maimee,susan,hclover,cikqueen,lisp,onlife,cystar.. all shippers...

can we go back to the old format??

• Like 2

I posted several times...sorry. Im still not used to this. format...

I want to visit JIS thread...but somethin wrong...cant  view it..

whats new with him??? whats keeping him busy??? does he have  IG???

I miss Mr. RED pantssssss!!

hello everyone. I visited this thread almost everyday when it's in temporary site, its very easy to access.

now, its very hard for me to get in this thread, maybe because its new or too long. I hope the lag is only for a while..

Edited by december12_stv
  • Like 3

We're back! I'm not quite sure if the # of pages and views in the temp forum are already integrated into the new one!:mellow:

Per Mod Ebullient, all pages and views accumulated in the temp forum will be included once the new one has been established!:)

• Like 3

hi wonderful O2 Shippers thanks for making this thread alive. sorry if i can't contribute much, still can't get used to the new format, but i don't miss a day without lurking here.

@heyitzmaureen, thanks for the update. hope JIS starts a project soon i miss him. So excited for Kyo's coming project too. It's good I see her updates on IG. How i wish JIS creates his own IG account too.

• Like 2