[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Aimee092

Translation :

come back to me. \

Youre my everything

you know who you are..

lol!.. peace @heyitzmaureen

:P

!!!!

​ Is this really the translation? lol. Oh my, I  thought it was a line that is related to  World Within and TWTWB, something about the writer.  

Hi wonderulf O2 Shippers..IG, Tweeter, etc have been flooded with friends, JIS, LKS and SJK's travel to Thailand, but I'm sure this post from FreelanceFangirl on tweeter will make our shipping our happy :D

@blim0523 wow!!!!  so like what will he do with that pic? make it his phone screensaver?  omggg, he can stare at it a million times when he wants to!    Let's be real, we onlytake pics  if we want to look at it again lol  , my delusional shipping heart!  JIs really knows how to keep this thread alive with his cute gestures.  I'm with @timi163 , what is that poster of SHK ?  

Guest timi163

http:Inside the plane , looking at the pic?  :D...

CR: LeeKwangsooPH IG

plane_zpsxdnjz5ux.jpg

Edited by timi163

Guest Aimee092

@hanna3188 no worries, . I don't know the translation as well. 
@rubylia  omg!!   That picture reminds me of Boys Over Flowers ...When Jihoo was staring at the poster of his beloved. and his hand got dirty. Of course Jandi had to clean the poster .. Is Insung cleaning He kyo's poster,  I'm just being silly
@timi163  are you sure you're not a  shipper? lol . Just kidding!!!   Seems like Insung is looking at an Instagram or Facebook page.  maybe checking out Youngie's post!  

This is getting interesting, :D:D

Edited by Aimee092

@maimee and hanna3188, isn't JIS just so cute wearing his heart on his sleeves. about that note which was posted on SHK's IG @rachelrll posted this translation :)

JRsFWix.jpg

@timi, you say the cutest things about O2 Couple that brings me to the same question "aren't you an O2 shipper in disguise"? LOL!

the pic is so blurred that I couldn't really identify what poster was it but my wild guess is JIS might have been likely staring at this poster  :wub:

5T2I4Uu.jpg

and JIS's epic reaction when he saw that poster was like this

09XPvcl.jpg

looking on the enlarged photo posted by @rubylia (thank you) seems like JIS might have kissed the poster and was caught wiping out the stain of his lips or was he telling his best buddies, SJK and LKS, "Isn't my Girl looking like a Goddess" :wub:

• Like 4

Guest timi163

@maimee and hanna3188, isn't JIS just so cute wearing his heart on his sleeves. about that note which was posted on SHK's IG @rachelrll posted this translation :)

JRsFWix.jpg

Thanks @blim0523 for the translation. If that's from writer Noh then it did relate to TWTWB as what @maimee was saying
.  That saying though, it's like "  .if you disregard the pain of others then yours will be treated as such".  Deep.

@timi, you say the cutest things about O2 Couple that brings me to the same question "aren't you an O2 shipper in disguise"? LOL!

:P I love Oh soo and Oh Young. 

Guest Aimee092

:P I love Oh soo and Oh Young. 

​Me too!  lol.  Sudddenly, this thread is alive, thanks to JIS ( again). 

@timi, i love you more my deary :wub:

@maimee, yes suddenly it's alive and it's all because of JIS undying love for SHK :wub:

suddenly, i remember that sofa scene, i don't remember exactly the dialogue but the gist is Oh Young was telling Oh Soo that if her operation is successful then they should meet again and talk about their love for each other...is this coming true to our O2 couple, maybe Oh Young's operation signifies SHK's past hurt in relationships but now she's ready to fall in love again and fortunately JIS is a free man now :wub: Oh i'm so excited! FORGIVE MY DELUSIONS! :w00t:

• Like 4

Hello everyone!! Let the good times roll again :) Thanks for making me (us) smile and happy once more.

@blim, saw the pic on SHK's thread but didn't have time to post it here, but I am glad you did.

What these gentlemen (was it JIS' idea :)) did is stirring up excitement to all O2 shippers :) Just wondering if  there is a clearer version of this shot so we get to see JIS' facial expression (and what he was doing) and which pic of SHK was it. Just curious :)

Edited by wbhkis
  • Like 6

Hello everyone!! Let the good times roll again :) Thanks for making me (us) smile and happy once more.

@blim, saw the pic on SHK's thread but didn't have time to post it here, but I am glad you did.

What these gentlemen (was it JIS' idea :)) did is stirring up excitement to all O2 shippers :) Just wondering if  there is a clearer version of this shot so we get to see JIS' facial expression (and what he was doing) and which pic of SHK was it. Just curious :)

​hi @whbhkis, this ship will never sink, O2 couple always do something extraordinary to excite us and make this thread alive. I think will have more fun when DotS starts, we will all be anticipating JIS's visit to the set :P

me too i would like to see a clearer pic of that JIS moment of truth LOL! :w00t:

@heyitzmaureen, you are welcome :)

here is to happy sailing to all of us! Cheers! :D (i miss the other emoticons)

• Like 6

Guest Aimee092

@timi163 there should be a button for super awesome!!!  My sunbae and my oppa !  Thank  you unnie..<3  :D:D:D

Edited by Aimee092

Hi everyone, our ship is alive again thanks to JIS and his fanboyish action :D  I would love to see a clearer pic or video though.  I hope JIS would send the pic to Kyo and she'll upload it to her Instagram ^_^  JIS, SJK and LKS taking a pic with Kyo's poster at the airport is making news in both the Korean and Chinese media, lol

6e83db7cjw1esy9fdoeh5j20c40hn75n.jpg

cr to weibo

• Like 7