Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Guest Aimee092

I just realized   both joong ki and jis  are with song he kyo  drama after military. Good friends think alike so it seems...good choice too. 

An abandoned ship??  :blink:  :tears:

​Dearies, I haven't abandoned this ship neither! :)
It's just too much drama logging in and commenting, but I've been lurking though.
waiting for the news "JIS popped in to say hi to his friend SJK and the sweetheart Hye Kyo" hehe :D

• Like 5

sometimes I wish I can read Hangul  :sweatingbullets:..that's interesting   ..". .we often bumped into each other everywhere.."      of course those things happens...but my shippers over active imagination mind is already at work, lol. .and im not referring to SjK and shk..if you know what I mean, .insung, were  you there too?...lol.

​ditto!! :) so how come they kept bumping into each other after TWTWB unless .......? hehe
well all we know is that  JIS is good friends with Sjk... so... I'm just wondering if JIS has anything to do with getting SJK paired up with Hye Kyo for this new drama B) :phew:

• Like 5

Shippers I know this has nothing to do with our O2 couple, but I just finished watching "Our Girl" an English Drama series and I must say that this is the first time I felt touched and moved by a drama after TWTWB. so if you have time to kill and are looking for something good to watch, I highly recommend it (captain James it too good looking to resist!) . :)

• Like 4

62709-328607.jpg
62709-328616.jpg

he looks a lot  like young JIS ;)

Edited by Nith
attach another photo
  • Like 5

same here ,, wish I could read Hangul.good thing we do have translator hclover.

thanks for the photos.

Kyo so cool. One great thing about her is,, she doesnt try to be beautiful.

doesnt try to be sexy, no make up--not dolled up

simple and effortless. 

That sets her apart from her contemporaries.

• Like 4

wish she would say, She "bumped" with  Mr. killer stare,and they had

cafe mocha or americano..

• Like 4

Guest heyitzmaureen

I'm so happy we're still alive!! :D:lol:

Great to see you again, @Nith :):)

@heyitzmaureen, definitely we are!! 

@esophageal14, thank you for that assurance :)

Edited by wbhkis
  • Like 4

Guest Aeon12

present guys..i'm just lurking around...:wub: i miss my old name... :( and i miss the O2 couple and all the heart warming shipper's too...:wub: 

Edited by Aeon12

Honestly, I just want to see the OHs get together again! This time a romcom! That is great chemistry we're talking about!:wub:

Never tire of these two great actors!:)

• Like 5

I am dying to see Oh Soo in a romcom. I've watched Oh Young as Han ji Eun in FH, and now, I got to watch Oh Soo as a funny man!

I bet it is going to be a hoot!:D 

• Like 4

Still not abandoning this ship, it's just so difficult to get on board :tears: But I do lurk a lot especially now that SHK will have a new drama with JIS's BFF SJK. BTW here's a photo of JIS, SJK and LKS spotted this morning at Incheon Airport for a personal overseas travel. Will these guys go to Japan where SHK is having a vacation too :wub:

eIurZcZ.jpg

a peek at DotS first script reading :D so excited for this drama! TBH what fires me up is JIS visit to the set LOL :wub:

HM5eQpu.jpg

• Like 4

hallo my fellow shippers! Tbh i love the old one than this new format :crazy: sadly,jis and friends are in thailand,not in japan .... but who knows that shk is there already, waiting for him:phew::rolleyes: i hope later this year, jis and shk confirm their love relationship, and in the later next year they will get married!!! despite it's hard to stay cool in this ship, i try hard to keep sailing :( but i have strong feeling that shk is in love, she posted "you're my everything" album cover of santa esmeralda right?? although i dunno know, who's the one she's in love with.. could it be another guy..or jis?? happy shipping everyone :D:P:rolleyes:

shk%20jis%20private%20wedding_zps3ycpcje

• Like 5

Ive read in her interview, she mentioned it would be like her character in FH??

( I thought this "Descendants is heavy drama???)

Is this a comedy?  If it is, then this project would be a piece of cake for  Hye Kyo, compared to Oh Young character

She is soo good in TWTWB, that  no one  beat her in Daesang award. 

welcome back @Snowindter

• Like 4

really hope shes  inlove..

whos the lucky guy??

​LOL!!!:P:lol: it's just my opinion dear. are there no LOL Insightful, and Awesome button to click??? am i missing them?

• Like 2