Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Guest Aimee092

@Nith I feel you girl. I have the same thoughts too and maybe 99.9% of the forum populace, lol  But it's just a matter of getting used to. I hope they will go back to the  'old' format.  It's easier to play around . 

Anything new  with our O2?  Both ( again) are quiet these days..:)

Gals, just imagine, this is the OH's new home and we are paying them a visit! :D It's like moving and settling in your new home!

It's just a matter of getting used to the new house, new surrounding, new rooms, new powder room, new butler, new maids etc.!:lol:

Give it time and sooner or later you'll fall in love with it!:wub:

• Like 6

I'm sorry if I fail to contribute to our O2 ship in the future. :(

Will miss u my dear @Nith but i understand what's bugging you i feel the same way too. Just please lurk if u have time just like what im doing, dont abandon the ship

To those shippers who are making this thread alive and moving KUDOS to you all. Patdom me if i cant mention your names im really finding it difficult to post :( 

• Like 5

I think this ship is just moving along smoothly! Sometimes it is anchored somewhere in the bay just to take a breather!:)

• Like 5

Yes..Susan...They cant duplicate these...

Its been years, but everytime  I see these ..never  fails make me giddy...and bring butterflies, on your stomach...Bigtime.....

rllmGsj.png

DK3KvaA.jpg

• Like 5

Guest heyitzmaureen

SHE POSTED A TREE HMMmm..:rolleyes:GFErhgD.png

Oops.. soompi 's interface is so strange. I'm still not get used to it . Where are awesome, LOL, insightful buttons? :o

And there is no news about our couple.. :(  Anw, I heard that JIS will probably shoot a movie (he hasn't confirmed yet), right?  You guys know who is his co-star? I have no information :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Whoever his co-star is, and whatever movie or small screen drama he is going to do now and in

the future, I think that there will never be another OH Soo and Oh Young! The effect of this drama on everyone was tremendous!

Just thinking about the # of times I had watched TWTWB, I thought to myself, Sue, you are insane! Maybe so, maybe I am deranged!:crazy: 

It's just that the impact of TWTWB on me was like a meteor smacking me on the head! :w00t: Could not shake it off! 

I like several of SHK's drama with different male co-stars, but this one by far is the most memorable to me! Go figure!:D

Don't make me watch it again! Don't even dare!:lol: Maybe soon!:phew:

• Like 6

Guest Aimee092

lol @heyitzmaureen he kyo post random pics in her IG,  she's so cute!  I saw that TREE pic she posted today too. ahhh..Oh soo = tree.  Youngie is missing Oh soo, or so it seems. Youngie, don't play with my crazy shipping heart!  

whats that tree???

shes kinda funny, in her own way..

if she  will post, wind chime, bracelet, cake, or snowman, evryone will gooo gooo gaga..gaga...crazzzy again..

• Like 5

Guest heyitzmaureen

@hanna3188 lol yeah 

Guest Aeon12

hi chingus..sorry coz i can't log in to my old username sfc12 and i'm not comfortable w/ this new one and i'm still adjusting w/ this...:( and i miss all of you @blim0523 @hclover96 @hanna3188 @esophageal14 @heyitzmaureen @Maimee @Nith @wbhkis @OnLife glad to see you back sorry guys i can't remember everyone's name but i miss all of you...:wub: hope you'll not leave this ship i found a family in here though i'm having a hard time adjusting w/ the new forum and get used to my new name...:( but still i'm silently reading this ship and thanks for the chingus posts to make this thread still exist...i'm still here guys... :wub: and i miss the O2 couple too...:P

Guest cystar

@Maimee did you noticed that some photos of kyo on her ig account was deleted. like the one with the cotton candy?I cant see that post anymore on her account hmmm why is that so?:huh:

@Aeon12, i miss you too but we are having the same predicament. just hang on, it's a blessing we have our active O2 shippers who are making this thread move, thanks so much to all of you.

@cystar, someone mentioned that too to me and i checked, so far she has deleted the cotton candy and the bouquet of flowers. talking about SHK's IG account @KYO112, hope everyone of us follows her as of this writing she already has 99.9K followers :)

Btw, how do you guys jump to the page that you last visited, why is it that whenever i open soompi it opens to the first page of the forum, not like before that when you open your desired forum it opens to the last page you have visited. Hope I could find some advice becoz it has been so difficult for me to visit Kyo's page. Pardon me but I'm also excited for her DotS drama, though it's not JIS she's paired with but for me that's the next best thing becoz SJK is like a brother to JIS. SJK even visited JIS on the set to TWTWB, not to mention that SHK also visited JIS on IOIL isn't it about time that JIS should also return these gestures.

• Like 4