Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Awww I feel sad for her :(

She said, Eun-seo in 'Autumn in my Heart' is closest to her natural self and it was difficult for her to get out of the role, Eun-seo almost for the next two years since the completion of the drama.

Song Hye-kyo talked about herself as a woman not as an actress. She said, "I think I getting more tears as I get old and I feel like I am becoming like a child", revealing her recent state of her inner emotion. She also candidly said it was sometimes a little tough for her to live as an actress because of her free spirit".

• Like 7

This is kind of a late reaction to the tree KYO posted on insta, but I wonder what the significance of that tree is to her or in her life?:rolleyes:

There must be something in that tree that is meaningful or else she won't even take extra time out of her already busy life to post it!

Hmmmm.........must be the Oh tree!!! The tree of love!:wub::D

• Like 7

I still don't like this new format, but I'm slowly getting use to it ^_^

JIS looks really good with this new hair cut :wub:

9a042252gw1esb1ar9p2cj20c80lqwgb.jpg

9a042252gw1esb1aq8aqmj20c80lq75n.jpg

005IuINUgw1esaunbuhaxj30ji0jin3r.jpg

6d36d6e7jw1es3quby7phj20hs09vmxu.jpg

• Like 8

He looks fantastic in that hairstyle! However, I still can't replace the hairstyle of the lovable and unforgettable thug, Oh Soo! :wub:

Call me crazy, ladies!:D

• Like 6

Hi there, Aeon12/sfc12! Miss you too.  Glad to have you back.  

Thanks, hclover96, for JIS' pics :) As always, he looks so handsome :)

Onlife, hello :)

• Like 4

Hmmmm....... it's late Friday afternoon, it's a 3-day long Memorial weekend,no offices on Monday what to do, what to do! :rolleyes:

Aha! I think I have an idea! It's going to be a parade of Hye Kyo drama for me this long weekend!:D

Care to join me? I'll pop corn in the micro, make some pineappleade as opposed to lemonade, sit back and relax, and watch

Hye Kyo morphs from Eun Suh to Oh Young to the most stunning woman on the face of the earth!:)

• Like 5

I love to read the interview..but its always in Hangul/korea... or Chinese..

Englishhhh ppleasee...

you have international followers..our dear.HyeKyo....

• Like 5

Guest Aimee092

An abandoned ship??  :blink:  :tears:

​lol, no. Shippers are just lurking. Not feeling this new format . ( where did I get that line? , I read that somewhere!  ).   :rolleyes:  . Counting the days when Descendants of the Sun will start airing.  

​hi @wbhkis, I haven't abandon this ship, just busy with real life :)  Nice to see some familiar faces coming back to this thread.  @restudewi and @RendianaL, welcome back :P

SHK mentioned a little about JIS and TWTWB in her latest Elle interview.  When she was asked about her relationship with SJK, she said:

"Joong Ki and In Sung have a really good relationship.  When we were filming for TWTWB, Joong Ki came to visit In Sung at the filming set.  At that time, we didn't talk much.  Not to mention I was also his senior, he only came to give a greeting and then he left.  After that, we often bumped into each other everywhere.  Like in a cafe drinking coffee, we would greet each other."

10817746_846004335454069_654870516_n.jpg

cr to vanlim02 instagram

• Like 7

Guest 02yoxanoh

@wbhkis Present ! *raising my hand like having a roll call in class* :D 

Thanks so much, @Maimee, @hclover96, and @O2yoxanoh for not abandoning this ship :) It's such a relief to know that you are still very much around :)

@hclover96, thanks for sharing SHK's interview. If that's the case, then we expect JIS to visit SHK SJK one of these days. Soooooo excited :):)

• Like 5

Thanks so much, @Maimee, @hclover96, and @O2yoxanoh for not abandoning this ship :) It's such a relief to know that you are still very much around :)

@hclover96, thanks for sharing SHK's interview. If that's the case, then we expect JIS to visit SHK SJK one of these days. Soooooo excited :):)

​You're very welcome, wbhkis :)  All of us O2 shippers are anticipating the day when JIS visits the DotS set :D

One of my favorite scenes in TWTWB.  The way he kissed her was so tender and sweet :wub:

18173914956_da356b8869_c.jpg

Another MV that is pretty recent.  The scenes are beautiful.

• Like 5

Guest heyitzmaureen

MY GAWD SHES BACK IN KOREAszHY2vW.jpg

Guest Aimee092

sometimes I wish I can read Hangul  :sweatingbullets:..that's interesting   ..". .we often bumped into each other everywhere.."      of course those things happens...but my shippers over active imagination mind is already at work, lol. .and im not referring to SjK and shk..if you know what I mean, .insung, were  you there too?...lol.

Edited by Aimee092