[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Aimee092

An abandoned ship??  :blink:  :tears:

​lol, no. Shippers are just lurking. Not feeling this new format . ( where did I get that line? , I read that somewhere!  ).   :rolleyes:  . Counting the days when Descendants of the Sun will start airing.  

​hi @wbhkis, I haven't abandon this ship, just busy with real life :)  Nice to see some familiar faces coming back to this thread.  @restudewi and @RendianaL, welcome back :P

SHK mentioned a little about JIS and TWTWB in her latest Elle interview.  When she was asked about her relationship with SJK, she said:

"Joong Ki and In Sung have a really good relationship.  When we were filming for TWTWB, Joong Ki came to visit In Sung at the filming set.  At that time, we didn't talk much.  Not to mention I was also his senior, he only came to give a greeting and then he left.  After that, we often bumped into each other everywhere.  Like in a cafe drinking coffee, we would greet each other."

10817746_846004335454069_654870516_n.jpg

cr to vanlim02 instagram

• Like 6

Thanks so much, @Maimee, @hclover96, and @O2yoxanoh for not abandoning this ship :) It's such a relief to know that you are still very much around :)

@hclover96, thanks for sharing SHK's interview. If that's the case, then we expect JIS to visit SHK SJK one of these days. Soooooo excited :):)

• Like 4

Thanks so much, @Maimee, @hclover96, and @O2yoxanoh for not abandoning this ship :) It's such a relief to know that you are still very much around :)

@hclover96, thanks for sharing SHK's interview. If that's the case, then we expect JIS to visit SHK SJK one of these days. Soooooo excited :):)

​You're very welcome, wbhkis :)  All of us O2 shippers are anticipating the day when JIS visits the DotS set :D

One of my favorite scenes in TWTWB.  The way he kissed her was so tender and sweet :wub:

18173914956_da356b8869_c.jpg

Another MV that is pretty recent.  The scenes are beautiful.

• Like 4

Guest Aimee092

sometimes I wish I can read Hangul  :sweatingbullets:..that's interesting   ..". .we often bumped into each other everywhere.."      of course those things happens...but my shippers over active imagination mind is already at work, lol. .and im not referring to SjK and shk..if you know what I mean, .insung, were  you there too?...lol.

Edited by Aimee092

Guest Aimee092

I just realized   both joong ki and jis  are with song he kyo  drama after military. Good friends think alike so it seems...good choice too. 

​Dearies, I haven't abandoned this ship neither! :)
It's just too much drama logging in and commenting, but I've been lurking though.
waiting for the news "JIS popped in to say hi to his friend SJK and the sweetheart Hye Kyo" hehe :D

• Like 5

sometimes I wish I can read Hangul  :sweatingbullets:..that's interesting   ..". .we often bumped into each other everywhere.."      of course those things happens...but my shippers over active imagination mind is already at work, lol. .and im not referring to SjK and shk..if you know what I mean, .insung, were  you there too?...lol.

​ditto!! :) so how come they kept bumping into each other after TWTWB unless .......? hehe
well all we know is that  JIS is good friends with Sjk... so... I'm just wondering if JIS has anything to do with getting SJK paired up with Hye Kyo for this new drama B) :phew:

• Like 5

Shippers I know this has nothing to do with our O2 couple, but I just finished watching "Our Girl" an English Drama series and I must say that this is the first time I felt touched and moved by a drama after TWTWB. so if you have time to kill and are looking for something good to watch, I highly recommend it (captain James it too good looking to resist!) . :)

• Like 4

same here ,, wish I could read Hangul.good thing we do have translator hclover.

thanks for the photos.

Kyo so cool. One great thing about her is,, she doesnt try to be beautiful.

doesnt try to be sexy, no make up--not dolled up

simple and effortless. 

That sets her apart from her contemporaries.

• Like 4