[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h :x hiiii.. everybody for my dearest O2 chinggus family , sooooo miss u all in these thread. :).. I felt so soorry for my works so busy..kunde I was read all of u posted so many exciting ,great updates news, pics from our lovely Jis Shk .! :-bd :x ;;)

By the way, for my warm welcome to newbies join these O2 chinggus family. (Ni men hao.!).So..so..so nice to see u all here.!! >:D< :x 8-> and thanks a lot for @wbhkis that for your heart warming.!!

Guest cystar

Hi guys thanks for the warm welcome from the pioneers here. Anyway im just wondering what's the latest news on our beloved oppah jis

esophageal14 said: Maimee, that answered my question, when did Oh Soo er JIS fall in love with Oh Young er SHK? So, it was in the train station then! :P :DWait, but wasn't that too soon in the story that OH Soo er JIS falls in love with Oh Young er SHK? That was in epi 2 or 3, wasn't it?~X(

Guest heyitzmaureen

@hanna3188 yeah right! Serious question: HOW does Hyekyo always look this good?! :-? 8-> always blooming :)

Welcome back @Jocelyn Chow :-h :)

since i miss this couple so much i'm reposting this vid which @hclover96 uploaded on YT. I just love JIS's very honest answer and how he wet his lips, just like he's reminiscing those kisses with SHK :X

cr: h.clover/YT

Guest Aimee092

@blim0523  I like that video so much., for us shippers ,,it's like manna from heaven, can't get better than that, no speculations, no what ifs,,straight from jis mouth , the man himself...lol. He said he accepted the drama because  there are kissing scenes with he kyo! lol. And he licked his lips .. ;;) Even if it was said in  jest, there is saying that  there's truth behind every joke that was said. lol.  This ship still sails. And where is jis ?  and he kyo? lol. Seems like their schedules are in sync these days. lol. 

Maimee said: @blim0523  I like that video so much., for us shippers ,,it's like manna from heaven, can't get better than that, no speculations, no what ifs,,straight from jis mouth , the man himself...lol. He said he accepted the drama because  there are kissing scenes with he kyo! lol. And he licked his lips .. ;;) Even if it was said in  jest, there is saying that  there's truth behind every joke that was said. lol.  This ship still sails. And where is jis ?  and he kyo? lol. Seems like their schedules are in sync these days. lol. 

hi dear @hclover thanks for your pics especially Kyo's post of what seems like cherry blossoms and those gifs of their memorable kiss under cherry blossoms :X we share the same thoughts but i can't post pics becoz there must be something wrong with imgur, though you made a better post becoz of those gifs :) oh i really love how JIS stares at her, it really melts my heart :x

Kyo's posts on IG are making my shipping heart alive \:D/

Congrats to all of us we have reached 560 and at Kyo's thread it's already 3000. <:-P
She's really got tons of supporters =D>

Best luck to her, so excited for her upcoming drama, at least if she can't be reunited with JIS she will do it with someone very close to JIS :)

@blim0523, imagine if Kyo post the pic of her and JIS kissing under the cherry blossoms?  I think O2 fans would go crazy again :))

When I saw this pic that Kyo posted on her Instagram, I thought it looked kind of similar to the new stills of JIS' latest CF :)

16603410343_195c7bd52c_z.jpg