Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

esophageal14 said: Now, dear psychopaths, seeing those pics, I may have to watch TWTWB again! Fore the umtpeenth time, mind you! :D

Biology, my fav subject! Can you tell?  :)) Kidding aside, SHK, I believe will be in Beijing tomorrow or not! I'm always the 2nd to the last to know!:DWonder if the other half of the Oh tandem will grace the audience, cheering for the other half!:-bd

hi fab O2 shippers I missed you all. welcome to the thread @crystar_stv and @JohanisahM >:D<

Kyo's IG posts are making my shipping heart do the cart-wheel! I can't breath. I agree with all of you it seems like Kyo is giving us signs, please bear with me as i also give my 2 cents worth of thoughts becoz my shipping mode is really on a high gear

q22Vdfa.jpg
*typo..becoz "it" came from...

9yhGWLu.jpg
*typo ..now "it's" spring...

will they have a real "and they live happily ever after" this time???

cr: Kyo's IG and pic owner

about Kyo's black and white tee as @sfc12 has observed Kyo was wearing a similar tee when she measured Oh Soo and was still wearing the same tee on that silhouette pic she posted of her and JIS.  that pic made me re-watch epi5 to find out why was it so special to Kyo and lo and behold the dialogue seems to be giving hints...sorry i still can't make gifs so i just made a collage :(
nPLu6RJ.jpg
tVENpRw.jpg
3B4XNg3.jpg

sorry for this long thread of posts..but look at how JIS is watching the filming of the scene where Kyo got the pic maybe there was really something special about this scene :x
EJua8X0.gif

lastly look at the BTS of epi 5, JIS was even dancing...

hope someone would translate it

cr:gif owner and JIS YT

Dude ,, somebody misses you...please wake up.. :P
wYzrXKt.jpg

QW8GWcv.jpg

(cant get over, have to repost...) :P
welcome back big hug @blim0523 also @hclover96 of course , everyone always keep coming back because this is home...

credit : IG SHK/  jis photo google

Guest heyitzmaureen

@blim0523 Oh my ^:)^ 8-> =D> You are awesome! :-*

@hanna3188, thanks. feels good to be back :)and I couldn't agree with you more everybody comes back here becoz of the heart-warming feeling of being home :x

@heyitzmaureen, thanks :) all of us are awesome here :))

@shey428 and @Nith, welcome back dears >:D<   Hope to see @crazywindblower back soon also.  I miss her :(

@cystar_stv and @JohanisahM, a very warm welcome to both of you :)

I see our dear @blim0523 is back also.  Love your pics and comments :D

Kyo likes to wear black and white stripes these days :D

16540656854_3e3c827e3e_z.jpg

tykmSAG.jpg

@hclover96 you are the awesomest! ^:)^

thanks for that pic of her in the IAQ event, she's ageless and beautiful as ever in stripes :)

I'm also wondering what they are talking about seems like they are sharing a deep, meaningful secret :x

i can't open those vids, please share the link :-/

You can tell how much he enjoys being so close to this beautiful girl. I mean.. just look at his face ;)

I think they are waiting fro the train (the one Youngie tries to jump into :D JIS checks time on his phone :)
they probs must be joking about the upcoming scene.
like JIS: So you're really gonna jump into that train?
SHK: Oh yeah. only because I know you're here to save me :D
JIS: who me? :o

@Nith, indeed, it seems JIS looks for every chance to touch her, stare at her and just to be near her. And Kyo seems to be enjoying the attention too :x

@OnLife, nice to see you clicking those buttons, welcome back >:D<

This is home indeed :) :)

Wheeeee......everyone is back  (@hclover96, @blim0523, @Nith, @shey428, @OnLife, @JocelynChow) Hope i didn't miss anyone \:D/

Well, almost  :D  Where is @Zuizui, @chichi, @crazywindblower, @ZhouYunFen, @Rendianil, @Restudewi, @hearttsui, @Kisseye, @timi163, and a lot more!!

To you all, thanks for reposting those videos, gifs and adorable pics of this couple. I never get tired rewatching/looking at them.

I wonder what's next for this couple  :-\" :-?

@blim0523 @wbhkis : Sorry, I was kinda busy with my university life, so I didn't have enough time to visit our thread :( 
Thank God that  you two still remember me :)
Anw, I just read the news mentioning the drama between Soong Joong Ki and our SHK. Just wondering will our JIS visit the set since he is a close friend of Soong Joong Ki? ;;) 

Guest Aimee092

Nith said: I think they are waiting fro the train (the one Youngie tries to jump into :D JIS checks time on his phone :)
they probs must be joking about the upcoming scene.
like JIS: So you're really gonna jump into that train?
SHK: Oh yeah. only because I know you're here to save me :D
JIS: who me? :o

Guest Aimee092

@hclover96 omg, thanks for that video, jis was dancing lol. He knew that won't make it to the final cut but he still grabbed he kyo's hand and danced. How sweet!  As always. he kyo's so shy, jis had to make the first move everytime! lol.