[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

youre welcome.no prob.  @heyitzmaureen yeah, its depressing if there is no ENG. sub. When I became interested in this couple, I searched every appearances, interviews they have. Im desperate to hear them speaks in English...,,, one time my patience paid off when got to catch old video of SHK in YT,,,shes with a Japanese lady, ...and the only  english sentence she said was " do you have boyfriend???" Lol!

• Like 1

@Maimee yeah..i'm sad coz i will miss the old reaction format coz it's gone when new migration is done soon.. :'(

i hope this ship is still there when the new migration is finished to continue our delulu w/ JIS and SHK..

• Like 1

Guest Aimee092

@sfc12 they said there will be a temporary forum. we'll see if this thread will be there otherwise someone should start one. 

Guest Aimee092

lol, cool.  :D..where is everyone? Let's see if mentions works..@blim523@hanna3188@everythingnothing @sfc12@hclover96@timi163@moniw18 I must have made some mistakes with the names but can't remember the numbers, lol.

Edited by Aimee092

Guest Aimee092

Photo credit: shk ig/shk thread

she's just way too perfect...Oh soo must be proud. :P:D:DEmbedded image permalink

Edited by Aimee092

Guest Aeon12

hi guys..it's me sfc12..can.t log in to my old username...now i.m already oblige to change..still here an O2 heart warming shipper...:D

Guest heyitzmaureen

:/I missed our old thread too. @Nith

Edited by heyitzmaureen