[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Aimee092

Can I just whine (again).? It's so hard to find this thread! lol. 

@blim jis should get IG. I will get one if he will open an account. Wow, our couple  are totally in sync. Imagine that, if Jis will accept  the offer to lead  in that movie " The King" ..it's just daebak!  He kyo was in that movie The Queen!

Jis = The King   ( not confirmed yet) 

Hye Kyo =  The Queen

<<< dancing>>....weeeeee....!!  

@Maimee,same here it takes a lot of effort to find this thread. oops sorry Soompi for airing my angst. Indeed a coincidence, The Queen and The King, hope JIS accepts it :) i miss them both really and sadly, i think it will still take more years for their reunion :(

• Like 2

whaaa!!! This new forum really is massively underwhelming!!! :angry:

so, I was kind of expecting things to be better after the 'migration', but, apparently now it's a total struggle town  :o :(:angry:

I hate this new thing, whatever it's called. Help!!! I'm losing my O2 mojo!!!!! :tears:

• Like 2

I used to post 20plus posts in one go, coz I was secretly in love with the old O2 ship. But now, I don't even feel like browsing the pages. something is NOT right! I don't feel like I belong here anymore. :tears::(

Edited by Nith

@Nith, are you okay? Are you leaving us soon? Please DON'T!!!! I don't feel the new format as well, but for the love of O2 couple, I will try to stay :tears:

Edited by wbhkis
  • Like 3

Guest Aimee092

@Nith I feel you girl. I have the same thoughts too and maybe 99.9% of the forum populace, lol  But it's just a matter of getting used to. I hope they will go back to the  'old' format.  It's easier to play around . 

Anything new  with our O2?  Both ( again) are quiet these days..:)

Gals, just imagine, this is the OH's new home and we are paying them a visit! :D It's like moving and settling in your new home!

It's just a matter of getting used to the new house, new surrounding, new rooms, new powder room, new butler, new maids etc.!:lol:

Give it time and sooner or later you'll fall in love with it!:wub:

• Like 6

I'm sorry if I fail to contribute to our O2 ship in the future. :(

Will miss u my dear @Nith but i understand what's bugging you i feel the same way too. Just please lurk if u have time just like what im doing, dont abandon the ship

To those shippers who are making this thread alive and moving KUDOS to you all. Patdom me if i cant mention your names im really finding it difficult to post :( 

• Like 5

Oops.. soompi 's interface is so strange. I'm still not get used to it . Where are awesome, LOL, insightful buttons? :o

And there is no news about our couple.. :(  Anw, I heard that JIS will probably shoot a movie (he hasn't confirmed yet), right?  You guys know who is his co-star? I have no information :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Whoever his co-star is, and whatever movie or small screen drama he is going to do now and in

the future, I think that there will never be another OH Soo and Oh Young! The effect of this drama on everyone was tremendous!

Just thinking about the # of times I had watched TWTWB, I thought to myself, Sue, you are insane! Maybe so, maybe I am deranged!:crazy: 

It's just that the impact of TWTWB on me was like a meteor smacking me on the head! :w00t: Could not shake it off! 

I like several of SHK's drama with different male co-stars, but this one by far is the most memorable to me! Go figure!:D

Don't make me watch it again! Don't even dare!:lol: Maybe soon!:phew:

• Like 6