[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Q1M5NK2.jpg

another look a like which is making me excited is my Song2 Couple, SHK and SJK who btw is like a lil bro to JIS, which makes me think that it isn't far fetched that JIS will be visiting the set of DOTS... something my shipping heart is looking forward to
Hj738yw.jpg

:x

Guest Aimee092

Our Youngie with Karl Lagerfield?  wow!   I went to her instagram and found out some goodies,pictures, lol.  she  hangout with Peter Lindbergh , ( our he kyo really worked  with him??) oh my, Im impressed! He kyo is a fashion ICON! To work  with  these people , you must be in a different level in fashion . No wonder,  he kyo is known internationally. And to think she was still young when she met Karl Lagerfield.
Photocredit   : SHK IG/ web photos

2013032600307_1.jpg
SONG-HYE-KYO.jpg

Guest 02yoxanoh

JIS oppa, I warn you if you don't visit your Youngie and your bro Kang Maru on the set of DoTS, I'll hang you in the ceiling upside - down ! Just kidding =)) =))

Is Kyo silently reading this ship??? :x coz she's reminiscing TWTWB she posted how many pics related to it on her IG already.. :-D :x what does this mean? are we waiting in a suspense? :-D

i think it's possible that JIS would visit the DotS set..since SHK visit the IOTL set before i think it's JIS time to return the favor.. :-D :x

our delusional minds strikes again and it levels up now as psychopaths..lol :-D :-P @esophageal14

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,my dearest chinggus,oh..my..oh..my..in my delusion mind,I had a feeling that our lovely Jis Shk are falling in love already..!! ;;) :x 8->

Guest Aimee092

As a new jis/shk fan, Ive been reading their threads to know more about them. Right now I'm in jis thread page 483. lol. Hey, I got the patience and the time  :))  Insung thread, the posters there omg, if you want  to know about In sung , hands down, jis thread got it all covered, No wonder that thread is so laid back, lol. I found  this gem of a picture in page 483 . Jis looked so content , behind the scene of twtwb, obviously this is an off- cam pic. He kyo was  smiling..An off cam pic and yet jis arms still around he kyo, lol. 

Credit to @luluwannagohome in Insungthread  ( scan from the twtwb dvd)

Guest Aimee092

Doesn't this puppy remind you of Insung's puppy, the one he was walking with on the streets of Itaewon? lol.  I can't find that pic now..My delusional shipping mind is like..hmm, is she dogsitting Insung's pet ( not sure if that was his...)   while he was away  in Japan? Of course not. It's a different puppy..but I can only dream..can I ?  , lol. 

Credit: SHK IG

Guest Aimee092

@cystar_stv lol, I know right?  it  must've  been buried deep pages ago, lol.  I don't think it was his, that puppy must be big by now unless its  a breed that stays small , a mix chihuahua of some sort.  But even if it is not his, their love of puppies make us ship them harder, lol. , and of course, he kyo's posting for the past week or so had been in one way or another connected to Twtwb, lol. so I we should be excused for being over-delusional than usual, lol. 

I hope I will still see this forum when it ''migrates'' to a new format. 

@heyitzmaureen try this link
   http://english.kofice.or.kr/e00_videos/e10_tv_detail.asp?seq=660 
The short presscon was held around mid of March 2013, they are in the middle of filming the last crucial episodes of TWTWB, reason SHK mentioned she was exhausted.  The clothes they wearing in this press interview are the same outfit they do have  in the drama.   (SHK scene with Atty. walking while eating ice cream). (also notice the coat of JIS). 
SHK mentioned in this interview, she had fallen in love with Oh Soo. 
(or  In Sung maybe?? ) just doesnt want to admit it??? 

• Like 1

Guest heyitzmaureen

@hanna3188 I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE ENGLISH SUB FOR CENTURIES. Thank you so much!  You saved my life ^:)^