Lee Joon 이준 - SBS Radio DJ

Go Seung Ji

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Lee Joon 이준 - Enlisted in Military [October 24, 2017 - July 23, 2019]
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Go Seung Ji said:

There are two reports. One mentions the original date: 23rd of July, while the other mentions sometime in September. I decided to go with the original. 

Even though it is likely to be later, until we get official confirmation from Joon's agency, I think it's best to stick to the original too. Thanks for your everyday countdown. ♡♡♡

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to Lee Joon 이준 - Enlisted in Military [October 24, 2017 - 2019]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to Lee Joon 이준 - Welcome Back Joonie ^_^

Lee Joon starts 1st episode as DJ of 'Lee Joon's Young Street' following girlfriend Jung So Min

1576847569-20191220-leejoon.jpg

Lee Joon has taken the DJ torch from his girlfriend Jung So Min

On the December 20th premiere episode of his radio show 'Lee Joon's Young Street', the new DJ responded to listeners questions about whether he still ate kimchi fried rice. He expressed, "That was so long ago."

Longtime fans know the former MBLAQ member previously complained about how tired he was of eating kimchi fried rice all the time. He expressed, "[The company] buys us kimchee fried rice every single day. It's like 'Old Boy'. They buy us the same thing to eat everyday." It became a bit of a hot topic as Dispatch later spotted Lee Joon and his manager eating beef fried rice instead of kimchi fried rice.

Lee Joon continued on his new show, "To be honest, the reason I ate kimchi fried rice back in the day is because from then until now, I don't really have much of an appetite. I just ate, so I wouldn't be hungry. I don't think I can taste that much. I don't eat kimchi fried rice lately."

The 'Young Street' radio show was previously hosted by Jung So Min, and following Lee Joon's military discharge, he's taken over as DJ.  

source

• Like 4

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Lee Joon 이준 - SBS Radio DJ " Lee Joon's Young Street"
  • 2 weeks later...

Joonie's doing really good as dj. It's a great happiness to see him having fun, to listen to his voice everyday, to watch him live 4 times a week and to have new pics of him everyday:wub: He is still as childish as he was before:)

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Lee Joon 이준 - Current SBS Radio DJ "Lee Joon's Young Street"
  • 2 weeks later...

54e2ed8bf725402fbf17f5f79e974eaa.jpeg?s=

Breaking: Jung So Min And Lee Joon Confirmed To Have Broken Up After 3 Years Of Dating

After dating for three years, Jung So Min and Lee Joon have parted ways.

On June 26, Dispatch reported that representatives for both Jung So Min and Lee Joon had announced that the couple had broken up. According to the report, one source stated, “The two recently broke up,” while the other added, “They’ve decided to remain on good terms and cheer each other on as fellow actors.”

Later that morning, both stars’ agencies confirmed the report. Lee Joon’s agency PrainTPC stated, “Lee Joon and Jung So Min recently broke up. Lee Joon is planning to greet the public soon through a good project,” while Jung So Min’s agency Blossom Entertainment similarly confirmed, “Jung So Min and Lee Joon recently broke up. They have decided to remain colleagues.”

According to Dispatch, sources close to the two stars commented, “They spent a lot of time apart. Since they were both busy, they grew apart from one another. They ended up deciding to focus more on their individual work.”

After starring together in the KBS drama “Father is Strange,” Jung So Min and Lee Joon began dating in October 2017 and went public with their relationship several months later.

source