Lee Joon 이준 - SBS Radio DJ

Go Seung Ji

On 1/1/2018 at 1:53 PM, the girl who! said:

Chang Sun-ah , congrats on your relationship .... be healthy and happy! :wub: I'm so happy for both omg 

P.S : In your face, KBS! <_<

This is his first public dating ever revealed, congrats to him

• Like 4

2 hours ago, babycrayon said:

I just accidentally came to this thread and found your posts about Lee Joon and So Min dating. Then rushed to read official news. And I felt so happy to know that. This news made my day :) 

i am fan of both of the two.

feel free to visit their shipper's thread ^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

It seems so. Is it confirmed though? The news should have been everywhere since it involves those who will enlist as well. :huh:

Joon's FC still not confirmed anything, I think for now better use the original countdown^_^

• Like 1

From 'Ai Hae' Lee Jun to 'Golden' Lee Tae Hwan, and also the weekend drama 'Rocco'

201801190745190410_1.jpg

Lee Jun, who has successfully transformed from idol to actor through works such as 'I heard it with a rumor' and 'A woman who pulls a carrier', performed an act of disassembly with an actor Anjung Hee. When he was thrown into a bomb with a jumbo and a honeycombed couple, he melted the minds of female viewers with his sweet melodic eyes. In addition, Yoon Joon 's warm appearance and sweet - looking eyes and voice seemed to double the charm of the romance straight person and painted the weekend evening in pink

source

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It's horrifying and really irresponsible news reporting. I pray for Joon and his family that he is well and strong. Please try to refrain from liking or clicking on any negative news articles regarding this. Keep positive thoughts and stay strong too, everyone.

• Like 2