Lee Joon 이준 - SBS Radio DJ

Go Seung Ji

On 02/10/2017 at 8:38 PM, eyjooniesh said:

I hope @stroppyse can translate this

Translation by @stroppyse Thanks to her so much :heart::heart::heart:

Okay, here is a draft of the translation. I think I got the gist of everything he said, though I'm sure I didn't catch every word. I started trying to put in some reaction type commentary, but then gave up on it. Sorry this took me so long.

start 1:15

LJ: Yes, that point is somewhat regrettable, but still, that I can see everyone closely like this, that point is good. In the past…I debuted in 2009…more than back then, now we can see each other much more closely now.
Female fan: He’s right. That’s right.
LJ: Yes, I’ve become a neighborhood ajusshi. Yes, in the neighborhood. It is true though that the time that everyone can see me has been reduced. It has become reduced. In the past, there was a lot of events, and the schedule was full of time that we could see each other. However, now, that I’ve taken a separate path to do different projects rather than that…that those persons still waited for me, I want to thank them, and I am reading all the comments that you write about me, so please write me lots of good things. If there aren’t any strange advertisements, that would be appreciated. Right? I don’t know why they do those things. Those kinds of advertisements…they do those advertisements thinking that they’ll be seen and people will go their sites. Right? I don’t go to those sites. Why not? Because it’s kind of scary. I think if I click on the wrong thing, than things will go wrong. Yes. If I click once to check something out…but that’s not it. I had better stop it. Also, I… actually, a lot of people have asked about me what I think about going into the army, but actually, I don’t have many feelings about it. I don’t have any feelings…and my goal is to get through it well…uh, and I don’t have any things that I will regret. As soon as I go in, then I’ll come back soon… so if everyone goes and does as much as they can separately, then someday, we’ll be together again and be able to see each other. I’m sure of it. So, thank you for coming. And, for the last song… I, before I go, actually I’ve been thinking about this from some months before…and I had heard a lot that I should put an album, but so that you won’t be bored while I’m gone, I want to sing you a final song. Wait a second. (drinks some water) So, I wrote a song with Thunder. Of course, of course, it was done in good spirits. I was grateful to Thunder, but on the other hand, I was actually kind of irritated a lot. The song was far too high. It wasn’t in my key. So, actually, this was…when we were practicing and writing the lyrics, we argued a lot. “The song is too high! I can’t sing this!” Then he would say “Sing it through your nose. If you sing through your nose, you can go that high.” Then I would say no. That might be fine for an album, but this needs to be sung live. So, can you do that. He said he could, so, the compromise finally was a falsetto. So, then I agreed to sing that refrain in falsetto, but then I met Thunder again a few days later. He said “Brother, I’ve thought about this awhile and rather than a falsetto, singing in lower voice is better.” He thought that you all fans would like it better. So, I scolded him “Hey, this isn’t a game.” It’s hard enough to sing this song as high as it is, but now you want to put in a deep part, and then it suddenly goes high again. So, I sang this song at the Japanese fan meeting, and I thought I was going to die. So for this final performance, I really have to use all of my strength… because this song as has some hidden elements. So, for writing such a bright song, I thank Thunder. And this is…people who have come to see me at the airport may know this…but at the airport, there are fans who saw me holding a camcorder.  What that is, is I was recording for a music video. I’m going to make a music video that looks like a BTS video and with the faces of my fans till now, it will soon be released. So, with the song, if you could watch that video for two years…(breaks into laughter) So the song is only about three seconds, but if you watch the video for two years, then “here it comes!”  Anyway, I’ve prepared a song and a music video for you, please watch it affectionately. And when you miss me, you can watch it, and perhaps shed a tear as well. For coming today, thank you and I want to ask for one last favor. Pictures and videos… (the video clip breaks) That way it’ll be a win-win for us both. Ah, the feeling is good. These days, I wanted to say this as well, even everyday people are talented at editing material and uploading them. Video, there are people who like to upload videos. There are people who upload pictures. Every time I see it, I’m startled. This, the quality of the uploads are getting that much better. so when I’m watching at home, I wonder to myself. “How did they capture this?” So, if you go to a karaoke room, there are scenes on the screen (as backdrop to the lyrics). While watching those scenes, I get very emotional. I really like the karaoke screen scenes a lot. When I go to the karaoke house, and I’m watching the scenes. Some words about the singer are shown as well. (He talks about singing a song that I’m not familiar with and how the bio of that person shows up.) Back when I was in the musical group, then I would just shoot a music video without thinking too much about it. Still, I liked those a lot, but you fans make them better than those. (He’s talking about fanmade videos now.) And, so I wanted to thank you for that. So, if I sing well, then you may upload those videos also. If you think “this is not it” (meaning they don’t think he sang it well), then I hope that you alone will just watch them by yourself forever. So, this is as I’ll speak. Now I will sing the song. I love you.

• Like 3

Emotions all over the place and it's not even time yet. Congratulations to the solo debut of Lee Chang Sun! ㅋㅋㅋ Ah, this is bittersweet. More sweet than bitter. It is a most meaningful present that I will repeat for the next two years. Now, to relearn how to stream music on Korean music sites to mark Joon in the charts... It's been a long time. XD

I meant to thank @stroppyse for your time and hard work in translating that segment of the fm. It puts things in closer perspective, especially with the single release tomorrow. So special. Thank you very much!! Of course, thank you @eyjooniesh for sharing, always.

Thank you all for your sharing and company. I believe we have a mission for the next two years. While Joonie has his responsibility to his country, we have ours to him too. Let's keep Lee Joon present and relevant so that he can serve and return in peace and with certainty that his Lovelies are forever beside him.

P.S. Must share this loving video made by PArty씨. ♡ ㅠㅠ

:blush::heart::bawling:

• Like 3

My heart is crying, but this is perfect... :bawling: :heart:

These two years will fix us. We will become better people. Joonie, please go well and return safely back to us. ㅠㅠ 

Lovelies, I'll be here. Let's stay together for Changsun and each other. ♡

• Like 1

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Lee Joon 이준 - [Enlisted in Military October 24, 2017 - July 23, 2019]

Thank you,  girls! My heart too........ is actually really happy and ok now. :blush: These glimpses of his smiling face and happily waving were enough to cure my blues..... for now until at least the MV.

Joon, our pride and joy, I know you will serve well because you are a responsible and diligent person. Please keep your promise of staying healthy. Don't get hurt, and please just be truly at peace with yourself. We'll be here waiting. ♡

.....I finally feel rest assured to sleep now.

• Like 4

Yayyy, everyone doing good? Considering it's been four days, I think we are doing good, hehe! I told myself I would stop crying after Day 1 and I have honored that for Joon. We want to be strong and happy for him, despite missing him. So proud of our Joon, aka The 8th Division New Recruits Representative Lee Changsun! I think he will be proud of us too. ^_^

@Go Seung Ji Thank you so much for keeping count for us here. I said I wasn't going to keep count, but it's unavoidable, I just want to hug all of Joon's Lovelies. Please continue to grace us with Joonie's face every morning. :heart: 

Btw, I've been reading and re-reading Joon's talk at The Present in Seoul, which @eyjooniesh shared, thanks to @stroppyse. He can really talk a lot when with Leejoonxi Lovely, stringing on random topics that may or may not have any point to his message. I giggle and think, "He's amazing!" at the same time. :lol::wub: He makes everything he talks about sound fascinating (i.e. the noraebang videos and fanmade MVs, I agree!) and what we get out of it are his cute, random thoughts. I especially liked how he said he was going to die singing "What I Wanna Give" for the first time in The Present in Japan. XDDD Wish we would get a peek of that one day. I can listen to him talk all day. ♡^^

Any favorite moments from the MV?

• Like 5

D-626!~~ ^_^

Prain TPC has posted information about sending letters to Joon.

http://cafe.daum.net/leejoon.fancafe/X7YP/68

http://cafe.daum.net/leejoon.fancafe/huUd/5

In consideration of other soldiers and avoiding flooding his mail, Prain encourages fans to send physical letters to Prain, who will continuously deliver fans' letters to Joon on a regular basis. This way, it will be more organized. Please refrain from sending letters directly to the military sites, as he will be moving a lot and may not receive it.

To send your letter by post, please use a standard size 105 x 225 mm envelope with just your letter inside (no extra envelope) to Prain TPC at:

2F, 6, Bongeunsa-ro 18-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

Internet letters can also be submitted at http://www.army.mil.kr/iletter/main.do. Once you enter the site, please select the 8th division where Joon is serving. Then, provide his name "이창선" (Lee Chang Sun). When his name appears, verify that it is him by his date of birth. After you click his name, it will bring you to the page to write and submit your letter. You must enter your name, any password, and the title for the subject line.

Please consider Joon's limited free time and other fans who have sent in letters. Only limit yourself to one letter in a period of time. Do not submit more than one letter a day.

Hope that helps! Let's do our best and give lots of support to Changsun so he knows he is never alone. ♡^^

downloadfile-89ec352a5d77e2ce6.gif

• Like 5

Every day, it gets a little easier because the number gets one digit lower. XD And with these heart-happy images and moments to look back on, it helps a lot. And Prain's sense of humor. ㅋㅋㅋ Joonie, we miss you!! Please eat healthy and get enough sleep.~ I look forward to photos of him smiling or just having a good time leading his squad in a dance routine, hehe. ^_^ ♡

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just feels so good to see a glimpse of our Joonie's smile. Ah, we love you Joon! It also looks like the squad is already adoring their leader too. That makes everything all the more ok and comforting. :wub:Trainee No.168 fighting!!! Leejoonssi Lovely fighting!!! :heart:

• Like 3

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Lee Joon 이준 - Enlisted in Military [October 24, 2017 - July 23, 2019]