✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

21 hours ago, Atelophobia said:

Hello chingus.Im new to this thread but have been KSH's fan since 2013.Anyways im sad that KYJ's fans are so inmature and always hate on KSH when they have the chance..So i have good news...Look at  so hyun's popularity and how much love she is getting from China:D

Reveal hidden contents

Well i forgot to insert certain.Sorry for the mistake and the misunderstaanding i caused

• Like 4

Heh! But don't underestimate hater's heads. Another drama with them together would only boost cruel comparisons. Anyway, I'd love it too. Add two hot actors (not idols) and it would be a ratings records crusher.

But I'd be happy with just some candy pictures, hanging out together as friends. I remember it was... Yeo Jin-goo? who said he'd like to have fun together, as he was very happy filming TMETS and Missing You with them.

• Like 3

1) I'm so happy to see another KSH fans, I was thinking that I was the only one updating this forum page for KSH. Now I can count more of you can update and chit-chat anything related of KSH.

2) The above video, OMG, I was for 5 years praying to obtain a better quality copy and now they granted my wish. (YSH now is more than evident you have been in a crush with "your girl?, our girl So Hyun-nie.)

3) Please, don't abandon this page...needs more participation.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, hmseen said:

For the 2nd kiss yeah...she pretty much had to craned her neck upwards to received the kiss ... and he raised his body upward a lil bit and bent down to pressed on the kiss to her... I think this act is to show his intensity of the kiss he was going to give to GE.... but yeah I think it was looking a bit uncomfortable for her for that scene...

My take: maybe she is green in romance in real life... but I think she has done a few kissing scenes before even before she turned 18. I think the last was Let's Fight Ghosts.... OTC was quite good in kissing her a few times in that drama... but then again.. she was more on the receiving side rather than reciprocated the kisses....maybe with more exposure of future dramas having lots of skinships and kissing scenes she could improve in that department.... 

Perhaps, women of that era, conventionally they don't act boldly and allowing the men to be more active and creative in romance (this is based on me watching sageuk dramas and with no knowledge on traditions and historical aspects of old Korea especially the social perspective) heheheheheh

• Like 2

Yoo Seung Ho And Kim So Hyun Leave Their Child Actor Images Behind In “Ruler: Master Of The Mask” Stills

kim-so-hyun-yoo-seung-ho.jpg

Although “Ruler: Master of the Mask” is their first project together, both Yoo Seung Ho and Kim So Hyun had their start in child actor roles.

Kim So Hyun is six years younger than Yoo Seung Ho and still a minor, but the two of them are leaving their child actor images behind as they embrace their roles as the leading man and leading lady of a historical melodrama.

yoo-seung-ho-kim-so-hyun.jpg

Kim So Hyun has starred as the leading lady in projects before, but has largely been confined to high school characters due to her age. In “Ruler: Master of the Mask,” she plays a character out of her comfort zone, a young woman who enters palace service in order to get revenge for her father. Rather than being a passive character, Kim So Hyun embraces Han Ga Eun’s confidence and desire to stand up for the rights of the people.

Yoo Seung Ho, meanwhile, has more experience in the historical melodrama genre, but continues to pull off convincing chemistry with his co-star despite the age difference. Able to express his character’s feelings for Han Ga Eun with just a single look, he has become an actor to trust in any genre.

“Ruler: Master of the Mask” airs on MBC on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/15/yoo-seung-ho-kim-hyun-leave-child-actor-images-behind-ruler-master-mask-stills/

• Like 3

from @fans123

@hmseen

:)Yes i agree but i kinda feel her pain :cold_sweat:. Mainly because i myself have an issue  with my neck muscles where  sometimes its limited to certain moves. Besides Ge were tying a hair bun (i don't know what to call that) that itself already an additional weight when she tilted that way she put more effort in supporting her head more than concerntrate on the kiss. This alone have not include the force from Cp Side. 

I actually don't mind her lack of experience in passionate kissing scene.

What im saying is, i am starting to respect our young Ksh:wub:,  that was hell of an effort. I swear if i do that position i can never bear 10 seconds , my neck is killing me.

Alright gtg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, rossy5 said:

2) The above video, OMG, I was for 5 years praying to obtain a better quality copy and now they granted my wish. (YSH now is more than evident you have been in a crush with "your girl?, our girl So Hyun-nie.)

I'm dying of cuteness overload. 

22 hours ago, rossy5 said:

Underwater shooting BTS clip of KSH (GE saves CP under the water) will be released tomorrow 10am KST through vlive. 

Underwater scenes world raking:

1. Jacques Costeau.
2. Kim So-hyun.
3. ...

And they forgot that one in "Unforgettable/Pure Love" (now that you've just put some videos about it). If I was her, next series I would be asking "in which episode am I going to dive?".

I'm not sure about her last Pelicana and High Cut pictures. Isn't that too much makeup? It's hard for me to recognize her.

• Like 2