✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Hello everyone! Became a fan of So-hyun last year after watching Page Turner ( hence my username :)) and LFG and now slowly watching the rest of the dramas So-hyun was in. LOVE HER!

Gotta say....not really digging Ruler though, being dissappointed would be an understatement and I had huge expectations BUT I am still keeping myself updated with the drama, catching live recaps and watching clips and watching some episodes while skipping a few.

I really thought RULER would be one of the dramas of her career.* sigh*  

Anyways... on to more positives, I am really excited for her cameo in "While you were sleeping". I wonder what her character there will be.... 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, pageturner said:

Hello everyone! Became a fan of So-hyun last year after watching Page Turner ( hence my username :)) and LFG and now slowly watching the rest of the dramas So-hyun was in. LOVE HER!

Gotta say....not really digging Ruler though, being dissappointed would be an understatement and I had huge expectations BUT I am still keeping myself updated with the drama, catching live recaps and watching clips and watching some episodes while skipping a few.

I really thought RULER would be one of the dramas of her career.* sigh*  

Anyways... on to more positives, I am really excited for her cameo in "While you were sleeping". I wonder what her character there will be.... 

awww! don't worry! I feel as if KSH has already proven so much of her ability to people! I think the fact that KSH & YSH headlining the drama, a lot of expectations went into it (especially after that one drama w/ her friend & PBG) but I have no worries! 

people didn't expect much from her cameo in Goblin but she became more known and beautifully acted in there! people do acknowledge her amazing acting. 

i would say she had a few dramas that MADE her character. IMY was one of it. KSH will definitely find the big drama/movie changer of her career and we will all be here for it (: 

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

awww! don't worry! I feel as if KSH has already proven so much of her ability to people! I think the fact that KSH & YSH headlining the drama, a lot of expectations went into it (especially after that one drama w/ her friend & PBG) but I have no worries! 

people didn't expect much from her cameo in Goblin but she became more known and beautifully acted in there! people do acknowledge her amazing acting. 

i would say she had a few dramas that MADE her character. IMY was one of it. KSH will definitely find the big drama/movie changer of her career and we will all be here for it (: 

ohh yes I agree there are previous dramas/roles of hers that I would consider career defining for her like in IMY.

Just realised So-hyun has been in about 9 productions (including cameos) within about these 2 years. Girl works hard but I feel like she needs to take a bit of a break after filming for Ruler wraps up ...... but not too long though :D

• Like 3

I spent the last hour reading disgusting comments from people about KSH. They kept degrading and slandering her for choosing Ruler because she just "wanted to be on top after what happened to KYJ's drama" LIKE WHAT? And they kept saying that KSH is more favorable since she had so many dramas in the last 2 years. 

I follow KDRAMA like it's my life. And I can say that KYJ rejects dramas more because she has a particular taste probably. So, she chooses dramas that's more to her liking I believe. That has NOTHING to do with KSH. I don't know why people always pit these two together - I mean, I know it's for comparison. But when people do that - saying mean things about KSH OR KYJ, it's just not right. These two are still such close friends and it's sad to hear that KSH is being hated just because of certain factors that's out of her hands.

from what I know, KYJ recently had a fan meeting and she called So Hyun - "Sohyuniee" I mean HOW CUTE IS THEIR FRIENDSHIP?

i just wish that kdrama land & particially the media in Korea would learn that they're only harming these two young girls by always comparing them. It's spreading like wildfire internationally now since both of them are more globally known. It's sad. They're both such beautiful, talented and respected actresses in their field. 

I cant even go through one fanmade video or a picture of KSH without seeing hate comments. It's just everywhere. It's also vice versa.

• Like 7