✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

201705190805420410_4.jpg

김소현 "연애 한번도 못해본 모태솔로, 가슴아픈 멜로연기 부족해"

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2017-05-19 08:08

배우 김소현이 복고 소녀로 변신한 화보를 공개했다.

김소현은 5월 18일 발행하는 스타 스타일 매거진 하이컷을 통해 사랑스러운 복고 패션을 선보였다. 헐렁한 청바지에 운동화, 볼캡 등 털털한 톰보이 룩을 입어 지금까지 볼 수 없던 모습을 공개했다. 화장기 없는 얼굴, 활동적인 옷차림에서 19세 소녀 김소현의 자연스러운 매력이 드러났다.

촬영 후 이어진 인터뷰에서 김소현은 MBC 드라마 '군주 - 가면의 주인'에서 유승호와 함께하는 소감을 밝히기도 했다. "승호 오빠는 또래 친구 같다. 지금까지 만났던 상대 배우들과 비교하면 상대적으로 나이차이가 적게 나다 보니까 확실히 장난도 많이 치고 연기할 때도 솔직하게 의견을 주고 받는다. 서로 믿음이 있는 관계라서 가능한 것 같다"고 말했다.

철벽녀 기질이 있느냐는 질문엔 과거형으로 답했다. "철벽녀였다. 그래도 지금은 좀 낫다. 예전엔 연기하면서 오빠들이랑 친해지는 게 너무 힘들었다. 언니들도 괜찮고 남동생도 괜찮은데 이상하게 오빠들은 너무 어렵고 불편해서 어떻게 대해야 할지 모르겠더라. 오빠들이란 나한텐 좀 미지의 영역 같은 느낌이었다. 그런데 내가 어색해하면 상대배우도 힘들지 않나. 예의가 아닌 것 같기도 하고. 그래서 언젠가부터 일부러 농담도 하고 친해지는 방법도 연구하고 그랬다"고 고백했다.

김소현은 아직 한 번도 연애를 해보지 않은 '모태솔로'로 알려져 있다. 진한 멜로 연기를 할 때는 주변의 조언을 참고 한다고. "꽁냥꽁냥 가벼운 연기는 할 수 있는데 서로 깊은 눈빛을 주고받으면서 가슴 아파하는 연기는 아무래도 좀 부족하다. 왜 영화나 드라마 볼 때도 그렇지 않나. 분명 서로 사랑하는데 말 안 해서 오해생기고, 사랑해서 헤어지고. 솔직히 아직은 연애를 안 해봐서 완벽히 이해를 하진 못한다. 그런데 어떻게 모든 연기를 다 경험해보고 하겠나. 대신 주변 사람들에게 물어 본다. '언니, 사랑하는데 왜 우는 거예요?'라고. 아직까진 머리로 이해하고 있다"고 답했다.

김소현의 화보와 인터뷰는 5월 18일 발간하는 하이컷 198호를 통해 만날 수 있다.

(사진=하이컷 제공)

[뉴스엔 황혜진 기자]

http://news.nate.com/view/20170519n05286?mid=n1008

--------/

By @an05

Top ranked news article on Nate about Kim Sohyun who mentions Yoo Seungho as someone who's not like an oppa but a same age friend. She said that she feels very comfortable with him and don't feel the 6 year age difference with him. All the comments on both naver and nate are saying that she and YSH match well.

Kim So Hyun Describes What Kind Of Co-Star Yoo Seung Ho Is

Kim-So-Hyun-High-Cut4.jpg

After shooting a pictorial for High Cut magazine, actress Kim So Hyun sat down for an interview and talked about her “Ruler: Master of the Mask” co-star Yoo Seung Ho.

“Even though he’s older than me, he seems like a peer,” she shared.

“Compared to all my previous co-stars, he’s on the younger end so we have a small age difference. Because of this, we joke around a lot and candidly share opinions on each other’s acting. We can do this because we trust each other,” she added.

“Ruler: Master of the Mask” will air every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC starting May 10.

Meanwhile, take a look at some of the photos from her pictorial below!

Kim-So-Hyun-High-Cut.jpg

Kim-So-Hyun-High-Cut1.jpg

Kim-So-Hyun-High-Cut2.jpg

Kim-So-Hyun-High-Cut3.jpg

Source (1)

Kim So Hyun opens up about her love life and intense on-screen chemistry with Ruler: Master of the Mask co-star, Yoo Seung Ho

by Mysujung on Fri, May 19, 2017

d2c8da9a-4877-4a1c-bc1d-e3e32801472d.jpg

In her recent photoshoot for High CutRuler: Master of the Mask's lead actress Kim So Hyun not only shows off her retro side, but she also divulged the details of her chemistry with her co-star Yoo Seung Ho and what it's like to do romantic scenes when she has no prior dating experience. Make sure to get the scoop and check out the amazing pictures too!

Just what is it like to work with Yoo Seung Ho? Kim So Hyun opened up about her experiences in an exclusive interview stating,

"Seung Ho oppa feels like a friend my age. He's comparably younger than the other actors I've worked with, so we joke around a lot and exchange our honest thoughts when acting. I think it's possible because we trust each other."

Kim So Hyun also confessed that she is now much better at making friends at work, admitting, 

"[I used to be] a closed-off wall of a person. These days, I'm better about it. Back then, it was really hard for me to get close to the oppas I worked with. Unnies were fine and younger male dongsaengs were fine too, but oppas were always difficult for me. They were like a mysterious area for me. But if I feel awkward, the other actor feels awkward too. It's not very mannerly of me either. So since some time ago, I've been studying up on how to become friendlier, making jokes first, and such."

a083bf50-a6ee-4d66-9997-62138ae9e8dd.jpg

When it comes to dating, it is not a secret that Kim So Hyun is well known as someone with zero dating experience. Kim So Hyun revealed how the lack of romance in her life affects her work.

"I can do light, lovey-dovey acts, but I have trouble with acting where a couple open up about their feelings eye to eye. Even in movies, it's like that. They love each other but because they don't say so, they end up misunderstanding. Honestly, because I've never dated before, I can't understand those things fully. But how can you experience for yourself every acting situation? So I ask others around me instead... For now, I'm sticking to learning with my head."

b3303c38-8246-4f55-87ce-dd7b3ccfb139.jpg

We can appreciate Kim So Hyun's hard work as she puts in the effort to grow as an actress! 

Do you think you can understand romance by learning with the head? Let us know your thoughts below!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/kim-so-hyun-discusses-chemistry-with-yoo-seung-ho-and-having-no-dating-experience/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=dramafever

Today SUNGJAE kept changing his username on IG like every seconds AHAHAHA. He changed it 8 times and he finally choose the one he want " yook_can_do_it " aka you can do it. DAEBAK LMAO IM SCREAMING. ( @yook_can_do_it ) ´ Edit: Y'all didn't you think this too suspicious ? He made these crazy things just after SOHYUN's forehead kiss scene with Seungho.

LOL. These teenagers surely are crazy. Wonder if they can distinguish from reality and fiction.

My (our?) hopes for that sword scene preview were somehow vanished. Anyway, it makes sense. Breaking into the palace as she was Commander Lee would have been too much. But, talking about Sungjae, I still hope there is more Go Eun-Byeol (and not Lee Eun-bi) into Ga-eun, for the following episodes. Crown Prince needs a strong woman by his side.

• Like 2

May Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

park-hae-jin-ji-chang-wook.jpg

The Korea Business Research Institute revealed brand reputation rankings for drama actors based on their findings from data gathered about 50 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between April 20 and May 21. The factors analyzed were brand participation, media attention, communication, and community interest.

First place went to Park Hae Jin with a brand participation score of 418,192, media attention score of 967,848, communication score of 1,544,244, and a community interest score of 1,313,154 for a total score of 4,243,438.

Ji Chang Wook took second place with a brand participation score of 762,137, media attention score of 1,034,292, communication score of 1,0303,484, and community interest score of 1,267,818, resulting in a total score of 4,076,568.

The head of the Korea Business Research Institute explained, “Park Hae Jin, Park Sung Woong, and Kim Min Jung from ‘Man to Man’ took first, third, and seventh places respectively. Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun who are starring in ‘Suspicious Partner’ are at second and sixth places, while Yoo Seung Ho and Kim So Hyun from ‘Ruler: Master of the Mask’ ranked fourth and fifth respectively.”

He also revealed, “Park Hae Jin’s link analysis showed the words ‘good-looking,’ ‘new,’ and ‘love,’ while a keyword analysis showed ‘Man to Man,’ ‘Kim Min Jung,’ and ‘age.’ He was found to be perceived as 63.41 percent positive on a positive-negative ratio analysis.”

The rankings can be seen below:

1. Park Hae Jin
2. Ji Chang Wook
3. Park Sung Woong
4. Yoo Seung Ho
5. Kim So Hyun
6. Nam Ji Hyun
7. Kim Min Jung
8. Yoo Ah In
9. Chae Jung An
10. Chae Soo Bin
11. INFINITE’s L
12. Yoon Kyun Sang
13. Go Kyung Pyo
14. Jo Woo Jin
15. Honey Lee
16. Yoon So Hee
17. Kim Ji Hoon
18. Im Soo Jung
19. Lee Yoo Ri
20. Lee Ji Hoon
21. Heo Joon Ho
22. Choi Tae Joon
23. Choi Jin Hyuk
24. Oh Ji Eun
25. Yoon Hyun Min

“Suspicious Partner,” starring Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun, airs every Wednesday and Thursday. Watch the latest episode at Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/20/may-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed/