✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

It's 02:34 right now in South Korea, so we can welcome our beloved Kim So-hyun to the world of adult people!

Happy 18th/19th birthday! Please, keep making us happy with your beauty and your acting skills, and thanks for all these years of hard work.

P.S.: Time to Ga-eun to give CP some deep kisses?

• Like 4

@joyspartace_stv

I do not sure about Sohyun's schedule for today.

But I remember last year, Sohyun very busy MC-ing Dream Concert and her management celebrate her birthday on that day.

and when she in shooting location for LFG, Taecyeon bought her a cake even though it delayed for few days.

So hopefully Ruler's team also celebrate her birthday this year.

• Like 3

Hello everyone~! :( 

Spoiler

why the sad emoticon? i stumbled to an IG post (been searching news using #kimsohyun) about KYJ's news of school 2017 .. and in there.. our Sohyunie is strongly hated  :bawling::bawling: I don't understand why they hate KSH so much.. the comments are saying that KYJ's much better than KSH, she should reject School since her career doesn't need the series unlike the other actress that obviously needs and accepts a lot of work to be known, and that this "actress" doesn't know how to choose a project :dissapointed_relieved::bawling: it is clearly stated that KSH will accept any roles major/cameo just to attract fans compared to KYJ that projects/roles are offered to her selectively.. and she chose with class :dissapointed_relieved::confounded:

so much hate :frown::bawling::confounded: i'm very depressed right now at work.. whyyyy??!

Now, I admire more our KSH, this hatred coming from people is very depressing.. it even hurts me as a fan how much more to KSH :( and to think she's the kind-hearted girl :( how can all these people do this to KSH??? :dissapointed_relieved::confounded:

pictures from her "Lovely day" FM are released by Sidus today,

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003550917 (news link in naver)

Sohyunie, fighting~! :) :heart:

• Like 4

Spoiler

another lesson learned, "Focus on the Positive side" :) forget those negativity..!! I will never carelessly stumble to any IG posts.. I'm gonna start selectively looking on posts..

Now, let's enjoy more of our Ga Eun's emotions and cuteness hahaha :D:D

and her lovely endorsements.. :heart::heart:

Sohyunie, fighting~!

• Like 3

I wouldn't worry too much about the hate that KSH is receiving due to the fact that KYJ declined the role for the new School drama. The hate is just really ridiculous. Those two are such good friends in real life, they've learned to be comfortable by the comparisons now. 

And thanks to School 2015, So Hyun received so much love and so much more fans from the drama. So Hyun proved her acting skills by acting as twins and even more. She doesn't need a drama to show off her acting skills. So Hyun takes on cameo & guest roles when she doesn't even need to. She's just an actress that isn't scared to do any role and that's why she's so well loved. And she's so pure, those who hate her just don't make sense lol

• Like 5

Yes they all doesn't make sense.. I just hope KSH will stay our pure actress and will always believe on her fans instead.

and she updated just minutes ago.. our KSH always love to give updates to her fans.. :):)

Ruler, fighting~! way to go, Sohyunie :) 

• Like 3

If I'm breaking any forum rule, please ignore and/or delete this comment.

About the haters: all this matter is about statistics. There is a huge number of people watching TV shows and movies. A lot of them are teenagers*. And a big percentage of teenagers are dumb and immature. So, when a dumb guy needs to gain self-confidence and social approval, the easiest way is hating; even better when he/she joins a group of haters about some subject. For any popular artist, it's almost inevitable: sooner o later, a group of no-brainers will choose him/her as their target. I guess even cinema gods like Paul Newman or Audrey Hepburn got their own haters, back in their years.

And, above all, haters make a lot of noise, even when their number is small. Think about that almost 5 million people who is following So-hyun Instagram account. How many haters are out there? 20, 30, even 100? It's like a guy yelling "Boooooo!" when there are 100,000 clapping. Why do we take notice of him?

* I'm talking about teenager thinking and teenager doing, even when they are in their 20's, 30's or even 40's. There are people who never mature.

• Like 5

Hello chingus.Im new to this thread but have been KSH's fan since 2013.Anyways im sad that KYJ's fans are so inmature and always hate on KSH when they have the chance..So i have good news...Look at  so hyun's popularity and how much love she is getting from China:D

Spoiler

• Like 3

Well, I don't think *all* Kim Yoo-jung fans are like that. Actually, she had asked them to stop with all that nonsense. So, a KYJ fan hating Kim So-hyun is not a true KYJ fan, but a football (soccer) hooligan or something worse.

• Like 4