[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I am very scared my fanfic is coming true. The first one where Mok Dan dies. I shouldn't have written that. Can it be the 2nd one please. Where Mok Dan takes the bullet for Kangto but survives. Shunji doesn't know she is not dead but finally realises what a monster he is and commits suicide

Annyeong BM chingusssss

Omo omo tonight's episode is so exciting especially the end. Lee Kang To and Mokdan are getting married. And Shunji arrived and saw the scene. Oh gosh I hope Mokdan wont die protecting Kangto from gunshot.

Shunji is a clever evil guy. He has asked Koiso to plant 2 young guys disguising as Joseon students. Gosh tomorrow is the finale, I am so worried about the ending.

And tonight theres a tender and loving kiss between our Kangto and Mokdan hehe.

@mrdimples, you guessed right, they really showed the wedding tonight and played Joo Won's OST :(
Writer-nim, no one shall die you hear me? If anyone dies, I will be really upset and wont be able to function for the rest of the week. I have my girlfriend's hen party to attend so please please please chae bal....help me be happy.

Guest Jessi15

'group hugs' ... I felt dying a bit inside. Can someone capture the KT-MD scene at the end?. Oh my heart, it skipped a beat when KT-MD locked eyes and smiled at each other so sweetly? It was so beautiful and then Damm ... that SJ, why did he have to come in that particular moment? We can still hope.. don't give up just yet. Tomorrow either we will laugh or cry together. Whatever happens, KT-MD is forever in my heart. Gaksital Fighting!!!

My heart breaks for both Kang-to and Shunji, they shared really nice memories together but at the end of this journey one of them would have to die... or if other twists would be there then maybe both of them will.
This drama really doesn't know how to give a breather, just five minutes and it's already action packed.I can't believe tomorrow is going to be the last.

why? why? why? :((

i want and need someone to hug right now! huhuhuhu!

@hobeverly1212 i hope not.. i don't think shunji will try to shoot mokdan. he'll be aiming for kangto. but knowing how much mokdan loves kangto, i think what she'll do is try to block kangto and take the bullet for him. i hope i'm wrong and that both MD & KT will be safe.

if something bad will happen to either one of them, i don't think my heart will take it. but i guess we have to be ready... i'll definitely be needing a box of tissues when i watch the last episode tomorrow.

mojobobo said: @mrdimples, you guessed right, they really showed the wedding tonight and played Joo Won's OST :(
Writer-nim, no one shall die you hear me? If anyone dies, I will be really upset and wont be able to function for the rest of the week. I have my girlfriend's hen party to attend so please please please chae bal....help me be happy.

you know how sometimes dramas add to the ending scene in the next begining scene? I really hope they do that, I want them to pronounce them man and wife and have shunji walk in on them kissing to seal the marriage. Like: sorry buddy, no "speaking now" for you, just a smidge too late to break up this wedding

;)

@chicann7,  =(( HUGSSSSSSSS
@mrdimples, I too wish for a happy ending. Pls stay true to comic book ending writer!!:-S
I think the writer really wants to play mind games with us and deprive us of sleep.
SHUNJI!  Mok Dan DOES NOT love you! Buzz off!!!!!! Even if there was no Lee Kangto, you won't stand a chance! GO AWAY! :-L

ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod what the hell is going to happen now ???? when I saw that spoiler picture about the wedding, I had my hopes up for a happy ending, but now ??????? WHAT4S GOING TO HAPPEN ??????????????????????? I don't want MOK DAN TO DIE !!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 
Seriously writer-nim, I will never forgive you if either one of them dies, REALLY!!!!!!!!!  
I think I'm going to have a heart attack 
PLEAS PLEASE HAPPY ENDING !!!!!!!!!!

we all need to hold hands together and pray for a happy ending for MD & KT.

now excuse me while i go back to hugging my pillow hoping it will comfort me. sniff! sniff!

btw, hope someone can post a screencap or cutscene of their kiss. my internet connection sucked tonight and i only caught the last part of that scene.

also thanks @mojobobo for the hug and recaps.

Archived