[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cloe1430291736

vanillaplumeria said: What were those links for live streaming again? I just got myself a laptop (yay!) so I can watch it live for the first time...and I cant seem to find the links in past entries...help?

Guest sunshine4ever

Oh my goshhhhhh...I just went to sleep and you guys created 93 new posts? LOL. Please let me have a happy ending. I feel so nervous even if it's not even Thursday.

yuhotarubi said: vanillaplumeria said: What were those links for live streaming again? I just got myself a laptop (yay!) so I can watch it live for the first time...and I cant seem to find the links in past entries...help?

Guest sunshine4ever

mrdimples said:You Look Like An Angel. Please Please Give Us A Good Ending.

I see the cross on her necklace. Can we have Faith, Hope and Love? But the Greatest of these is LOVE (1 Corinthians 13:13)

@sunshine4ver and all, I'll be recapping live here later when the drama airs. My recaps wont have much dialogue and will be rough translations so not very accurate but usually it's enough to make do with for the moment until the proper recaps come out heh.

Archived