[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know I was for one moment very scared that Shunji will go and spoil the wedding like shoot Kangto or Mok Dan. But then that would be the MOST STUPID thing for the writer to do, isn't it? It's like you took the pains to build a beautiful house and then demolish it with the wrecking ball. I will be cussing all the way if this happens

Breathe, people, Breathe

I am spazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing *speechless* see the gorgeous white and gorgeous black. 

OMG! OMG! @mrdimples thank you for this!!! i'm hyperventilating a bit since i'm soooo excited and happy to see this. :>

coolreborn said: mojobobo said: @coolreborn, you mean the one with the army guy and red words right? It says "Recruitment of youths for the Army". There's no indication about which side this is pertaining to but I find it weird that the characters are in Hanja and not Hangul. I was thinking it may be a recruitment drive by the Chinese for their communist purposes and I was trying to google the timeline but to no avail. 

New spoiler picture from Baidu Joo Won.  Sorry....I have to post without spoiler tag again because I figured out it would take me forever to learn how to do it, so I might as well skip it.

Finally the wedding scene for our beloved couple, KT and MD, my fellow BM friends....     \:D/

35a85edf8db1cb13c18a1e92dd54564e93584b4b

God, I just remember, that they post pics but sometimes this is not of the chronological order. I don't want to think that this happened before they will do the revolution. I'm gonna have a seizure if this is not the end.

This drama made me shout with joy and then become suddenly worried.

WEDDING = GAKSITAL BABIES

There is something wrong with this equation, don't you think. 
You all know what happens to my imagination when it is left on its own. ride8.gif

Now, now Shunji. Don't sit there looking like a sourpuss. They will let you be the godfather, maybe. But I don't think they will send the child to your school.

@coolreborn. 
Baidu fans are also biting their nails. They say they welcome the little chicks but the Show must not kill the Rooster. Or leave the Mother Hen to take care of the little chicks. It's amazing how fans all over share the same fears, tears and joy over this show. 

Even though this was taken from a distance and they looked quite tiny. I can make out their faces somewhat. JSY looks absolutely lovely and beautiful. I love the dress, so fitting of that era and just nice for her age. It made her look young yet womanly. I can't really tell but I am guessing that her face was full of radiance. And he looked so happy too. This was not in front of rolling cameras so they are just being themselves. Why do I think they are holding hands? 

But this is not the first time for Joo Won, I mean in dramas. Actually so far, in all his 3 dramas, he got a wedding ceremony and got married. I won't talk about Baker King as that was kind of dyfunctional. But In OB, he and Uee looked absolutely gorgeous and she really looked like the happiest woman on earth. Is this normal of wedding scenes in other shows? I scratched my head and maybe I haven't watched enough. Now, I am thinking JSY will also looked like she is the happiest woman on earth. Let's see, huh. 

Me thinks Joo Won is amazing at acting in love. His eyes shine and LOVE just screams out of his every pore. I don't know if he gives a bit of himself in it. But it always seems to work wonders for his female co-star. They also look like they are in love and so deliriously happy. 

Archived