[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Why? Show? Why do you do this to me? Will we get our dreams of a happy ending? Or will you kill off our main characters? I love and hate the ending to ep27, because we got the happiest day of KT and MD life together. Then here comes Shunji running in to what going to be a real bad outcome tomorrow. Will he kill MD & KT???? Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetkiss

"마음 속에 오랫동안 남을만한 엔딩을 준비하고 있다. 결코 실망시키지는 않을 것이다"며 "기대하셔도 좋다"고 말해 궁금증을 증폭시켰다.

well this news article said the production said that they're preparing an ending that will be remembered for a long time. It won't disappoint you. It's ok to anticipate it.

gahhhhh that can only mean a sad ending T___________T cuz dramas always think sad endings leave lasting impressions >______<
but if that happens it'll be disappointing!!!!! >____<

Guest sunshine4ever

Guys, here are some captures from episode 27, sorry I can't capture everyone. Mostly KT & MD. They are so happy together.

This drama is such a roller coaster. Ep 26 was teary and now ep 27 is all happy. Now I'm so afraid what's gonna happen next with episode 28 because I really can't distinguish the mood of this show anymore. lol. It's like hot and cold temperature in California hahahhaa.

BM27_01.jpg
BM27_02.jpg
BM27_03.jpg
BM27_04.jpg
BM27_05.jpg
BM27_06.jpg
BM27_07.jpg
BM27_08.jpg
BM27_09.jpg
BM27_10.jpg
BM27_11.jpg
BM27_12.jpg
BM27_13.jpg
BM27_14.jpg
BM27_15.jpg
BM27_16.jpg
BM27_17.jpg
BM27_18.jpg
BM27_19.jpg

BM27_20.jpg
BM27_21.jpg
BM27_22.jpg
BM27_23.jpg
BM27_24.jpg
BM27_25.jpg
BM27_26.jpg
BM27_27.jpg
BM27_28.jpg
BM27_29.jpg
BM27_30.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

Okay guys the wedding happens at the beginning of ep 28 so that's great. There won't be problem because if it's at the towards the end of 28 then we would be worry because they would want to kill off OTP. So there's still so much hope. Maybe SJ might wreck the wedding, but he won't kill them off, right? Cuz I can't imagine what KT will do if he kills MD. KT was freaking seriously in episode 27 when he beat SJ up.

OH NOES this is the first time I've vacated some of my busy time to watched live streaming. I have bittersweet feelings right now. One moment smiling and blushing and then sad and horrified with bad premonition for tomorrow last eps. If we're judging based on 27th eps last scene, KT won't die IMO. I fear that SJ will want to shoot KT but MD will shield him or something along those lines. =((

Time for some screen caps, though, from two most lovable scenes today, and I'm sure will be two of most beloved and memorable BM scenes ever.

Enjoy them, all KT x MD shippers! :\">

Credit: Star News

adevv22a.jpg

abm71Qrh.jpg

LOL can't help but LOL-ing at SJ's face at the end. It feels even more disturbing when he was being sandwiched between KT and MD's happy faces

Ok I am going to re-post my 2nd fanfic to reverse the jinx of the 1st one. Double post just be stronger than Single post right???????????
For those who read already, just ignore me here. I am in a total mess

He stirs and opened his eyes. He meant to stay awake but must have fallen asleep. The night was still dark and a cool breeze blew in from the window. He looked at the girl sleeping beside him and a warm feeling filled his heart as it often does at the sight of her. He carefully brushed her hair from her face so that he could see her more clearly. He never tires from looking at her. Her face was still little flushed and her lips still moist from his kisses. Is he dreaming? He pinched himself and smiled. He was very careful, almost afraid to hurt her. But when she pulled him against her, he responded with all his passion. He smiled again as he looked at her, then he brushed his lips ever so tenderly on hers. This time, she gave a little sigh, eyes still close, as she turned on her side. The covers slipped off her shoulders and she lay there with her back facing him. He stared at her bare back, remembering the first time he saw it. Then, he didn’t know who she was but there was a strange feeling in his heart which he quickly put aside. They have come so far, suffered so much pain but all this time, he never stopped loving her. He loved her when he first met her and though it seems impossible, he loves her more every day. He ran his fingers gingerly from the small of her back and up until they stop at the small but distinctive scar. A lump rose up his throat. He brought his lips to that red purplish mark and kissed it. Tears fell on her back and he quickly pulled back, afraid to arouse her from her sleep. It was an inch away from her heart. Tears sprang up in his eyes again as he thought of how she took it for him and how close he was to losing her. He snuggled closer towards her and gently draped his arm over her waist, as if afraid to lose her. He lay there for a long time, just content at looking at her.

She felt something wet on her back and his hand was resting on her waist. She wanted to stay awake, in his arms looking at him but she must have fallen asleep. She blushed at the memory of the night. She could feel his love, his passion, his tenderness. She took his hand which was on her waist and slowly turned over and faced him. She never tires from looking at him. In sleep, his face looked so young and innocent like a boy. The boy whom she loved all these years, she never stopped loving him. The boy who willingly traded his life for hers, time and again. The boy, who became the man, the hero of Joseon. She stroked his eyebrows, his cheeks, his full lips and traced her fingers down to his shoulder. These broad shoulders, gave her comfort in their embrace but they had also carried a huge burden on their back. He has suffered so much and all she wants now is to be by his side, understanding him, comforting him and loving him with all her heart and her soul. Forever. 

Untitled-92.png

Guest trixicopper

This may just be nit picky but...
 Really show? I have not snarked this entire drama about any of the so called *cough 1930's cough* fashions, hairstyles or automobiles (you know , like that 1953 Cadillac they have been driving around in). But seriously, what is up with the wedding attire? Where there NO Hanbok's in all of Joseon? Sometimes things are so out of place that they take you out the story, and for me this was one of those moments. Way to ruin the moment show!

@sunshine4ever thanks for this and for helping keep us thinking positive thoughts. honestly can't believe that tomorrow is last episode. it's going to be jampacked with all the stuff that needs to happen and will definitely be an emotional rollercoaster.

Guest sunshine4ever

Noooooooooooooooo I don't need a memorable ending if it means death!!! I want a happy ending.

@Jessi15, when I get a chance I'll post some captures of OTP.. They look so cute together. Gosh, his smiles and her smiles compliment each other so well. I am so happy that I don't have to go to FF to see SY smile anymore. And I'm happy that I don't even have to imagine her happy smiles when she looks at KT. Oh episode 27 was such a wonderful episode.

OMG !!! EPIC !!! Too many emotions right now lol. I don't know where to start but the ending, I'm going to believe is in our favor *fingers-crossed*.

@sunshine4ever, actually, Shunji should just give up on Mok Dan and get together with Rie. After all, didn't he tell Rie that he could take her in? SIGH. That said, don't you think Rie understands him best and she would be so so so right for Shunji? (Poor Jun then) I really like how Shunji and Rie can be so honest with each other, whereas Mok Dan is just like a fantasy and Shunji wants to possess. And I was rather surprised when Shunji refused to kill Rie

Guest Jessi15

mojobobo said: @chicann7,  =(( HUGSSSSSSSS
@mrdimples, I too wish for a happy ending. Pls stay true to comic book ending writer!!:-S
I think the writer really wants to play mind games with us and deprive us of sleep.
SHUNJI!  Mok Dan DOES NOT love you! Buzz off!!!!!! Even if there was no Lee Kangto, you won't stand a chance! GO AWAY! :-L

More thoughts

If anyone is going to get hurt, it will be Mok Dan. Cuz they played Joo Won's OST. I can then imagine in the beginning of next episode they played Mok Dan's song which is "That One Word"  OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! It struck me, don't tell me she didn't even have the chance to say her marriage vow????? WT&&**((^(^. Is that why in the lyrics, there was this line :
"I ended up not saying the words I love you...""I ended up not saying the words I'm sorry..."
so is she sorry she leaves him behind??NOOOOOOO!!!!

Kangto will never forgive himself for not killing Shunji when he could, if Mok Dan dies.

@mrdimples beautiful beautiful fanfic... i love it! thanks for reposting! earlier today when i read it, i was so touched with it and felt happy & hopeful. but as i've re-read it now, it brings tears to my eyes thinking about the bad thing that could happen to them.

"shakes head"... no! no! no! nothing bad will happen (dear God, please!!). maybe you need to re-post a third time sometime tomorrow morning? just for good measure and luck! :)

Archived