[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a few article on Naver. Apparently, photos of Ki Woong in the white suit has been generating a lot of interest and netizens are saying that he finally took off the uniform and transformed into a modern man. Many where wondering what it was that he was starting at so intensely. 
Ki Woong's agency My Name Is tweeted the photos and said "Shunji's new look. Shunji's clothes and hat...what is the reason??
http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=121833

mrdimples said: mojobobo said: From Takeda's twitter:

He said "촬영마지막날 ~...독립군과 동맹 맺다!!v 대한독립만세!!!"
"Final day of filming.~...The Independence Army and its Allies have concluded! V Dae Han Independence Army Mansei!!
Lol at Deuk soo...I can't make up my mind if he wants to punch Takeda or he's grabbing him 

Guest Jessi15

mojobobo said: GUYS!! @coolreborn @sunshine4ever @mrdimples. 
Taken from Bridal Mask Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BridalMaskKBS?ref=stream

#gaksital spoiler : posted in joowon baidu bar c/o minidadalove
lifted from naver blog http://blog.naver.com/sannyas1
-scroll down and take the risk -
몇일째 각시탈 마지막 회 촬영중이다
오늘은 합천에서 마지막 씬을~
찍는중에 장대비가 내려 아슬아슬
그래도 하늘의 도우심으로 무사히 촬영을 마쳤다. 오늘 동원된 인원만 거의 삼백명
감동적인 마지막 씬이 될듯하다
끝나고 인사를 하는데 윤감독님 얼굴에 고독함이 어려있다
진두지휘를 해야하는 장수의 노곤함과 외로움 이런 것들이 아닐까?
비가 억수로 내리는 고속도로를 뚫고 집에 오니 12시가 넘어 버렸다
내일은 포천의 평강식물원에서 결혼식 장면을 찍는다
아침 7시 집합

^Basically the post says about the filming of the 300 people (posted photo yesterday ) wearing gaksital was done despite the rainy weather. Today they will be filming at Fortune Botanical Garden for a ..... WEDDING SCENE .

Erm..can I be greedy and ask for Kangto-MokDan, DeukSoo-Seonhwa and Shunji-Rie all getting married together? KEKEKEKE

Maybe we'll get to see something like that :
8c1001e93901213fcb37715d54e736d12f2e952e.jpg
Credits to DC and Baidu
I really hope they don't play us out by letting us think there is a wedding but it ends up being the wedding of another couple and not the KangDan couple. That would be so mean :((

mojobobo said: There are a few article on Naver. Apparently, photos of Ki Woong in the white suit has been generating a lot of interest and netizens are saying that he finally took off the uniform and transformed into a modern man. Many where wondering what it was that he was starting at so intensely. 
Ki Woong's agency My Name Is tweeted the photos and said "Shunji's new look. Shunji's clothes and hat...what is the reason??
http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=121833

@mrdimples - I saw my name in your picture with all the Gaksitals. I'm so touched! I'm more on the silent reader side than actually posting interesting things.

For the past week, I've just been listening to the OST and I'm dreading the next two episodes. I don't want it to end. ]: I'm worried for both Shunji and Kangto. I don't know what to expect! I'm trying so hard to not look at these spoilers.

@coolreborn, you mean the one with the army guy and red words right? It says "Recruitment of youths for the Army". There's no indication about which side this is pertaining to but I find it weird that the characters are in Hanja and not Hangul. I was thinking it may be a recruitment drive by the Chinese for their communist purposes and I was trying to google the timeline but to no avail. 

mojobobo said: @coolreborn, you mean the one with the army guy and red words right? It says "Recruitment of youths for the Army". There's no indication about which side this is pertaining to but I find it weird that the characters are in Hanja and not Hangul. I was thinking it may be a recruitment drive by the Chinese for their communist purposes and I was trying to google the timeline but to no avail. 

Archived