[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jessi15

Don't tell me there is any possibility that we are going to have a sad ending after the wedding? Aigoo... have I jumped the gun too soon? the lady-writer wouldn't be so cruel or would she? Keep saying I am wrong, I am wrong ... if the wedding scene is in tonight's episode then we might end up with a sleepless night, I think I would!!

Thanks mrdimples for posting JSY in the police uniform. She looks so cute and really adorable. It is a size too big for her but she still looks beautiful. Why is it that she looks so good in men's clothes I wonder? I love her in the earlier episode where she was in disguise and now this. I hope she was wearing JW's, at least the top part anyway haha ...

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT SPOILER TAGS IF YOU WISH TO POST PICS OR TALK ABOUT THE UPCOMING SCENES
I know we are all excited. I got carried away too. But let's take this word out

Wedding or married.

or edit your post. 
key in this "spoiler" post your comment or pics then key this "/spoiler". But instead of the inverted commas shown, key in the brackets and put the word spoiler inside [  ]. Thank you.

Guest kaeruchan

*breathe in, breathe out*

trying to keep calm after seeing the spoiler pic...

putting my half a cent in the spoiler, because I think I can be a party pooper

yeah, I was very happy at first after I saw the wedding pic spoiler, thinking that "Yes, this is the happy ending I've looking forward to!" but the pessimist me made me remember what I've thought about the possibilities...

seeing everyone is still looking good in the pic during the ceremony, I can't help but think that the wedding might take place before the planned manse movement...so there might be possibility of KT, MD or even both dying during the movement. uhhhh I'm so scared right now...and MD's promise to follow KT till the end...uhuhhu

I don't have anything against killing off main characters in dramas (49 Days, TWDR,etc) but this time...it will be too cruel....:((

I HOPE that my prediction is wrong. Wrong. Blame my 'creative' brain for this.......

2 hours and 30 mins left until episode 27~

*breathe in, breathe out*

I HOPE that my prediction is wrong. Wrong. Blame my 'creative' brain for this.......

2 hours and 30 mins left until episode 27~

@kaeru-chan i hav the same feeling too... :(( itz quite a common route tat scriptwriters in asian dramas like to take esp in the period dramas. They feel it leaves a greater or longer lasting impression on the viewers.

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

Ok, going by my deduction skills, the spokesperson previously said that the ending will be an unforgettable one and it will be worth the wait. They know that fans hope for a happy ending so logically so logically speaking, this should mean that we WILL get a happy ending, or at the very least, not something tragic. 

Also, Shunji's change of suit colour is rather indicative in my opinion. Remember when he was a teacher, he used to wear lighter colours then when he became evil Shunji, the suits he wore were ALWAYS dark colours. I would like to think that the change indicates some sort of redemption for Shunji, although it will probably be a long drawn out process and he will not change into a good guy overnight. The change in suit colour MUST be a big deal and will be significant because it won't make sense for Ki Woong's agency to tweet about this just for fun. Maybe he will realise the folly of his ways and slowly take time to reflect. If so, he will stop doing evil at the very least. It seems to be that Rie will be talking to Shunji and she may be the one to talk sense in to him. How, I don't know but I trust the writer will find a way haha.
Given Kangto's character, do you think he will marry Mok Dan if he cannot provide her with a reasonably secure future? I don't think so. He had a hard time trying to support Kangsan and mum so I really don't think he let Mok Dan suffer with him if he is not sure that he can take care of all her needs. This is not saying that he doesn't take care of her now but starting a family together is on a whole new different level. Besides, he needs to provide for the babies kekekek. Of course, there is the rare chance that they decide to get married jsut before the big showdown so that if anything happens there will not be regrets but then we face the possibility of Mok Dan having to bring up a child by herself and no, I can't see Kangto doing that to her.

@mrdimples, I highly doubt that the wedding scene will take place in tonight's episode. That's just cutting it too close and it will be a logistical nightmare to film in the morning then chart off the tape to the studio for editing, while risking that the weather may be shitty. 
Also, Takeda tweeted about the Independence Fighters completing their filming a few hours before this picture surfaced on the internet, thanks to the Korean fans hahaha. So it's likely that these people survived and they are probably hiding (cos I see no way the Japanese Government is going to let them off). or we do a time skip and it's the end of the war. 

mojobobo said: @mrdimples, I highly doubt that the wedding scene will take place in tonight's episode. That's just cutting it too close and it will be a logistical nightmare to film in the morning then chart off the tape to the studio for editing, while risking that the weather may be shitty. 
Also, Takeda tweeted about the Independence Fighters completing their filming a few hours before this picture surfaced on the internet, thanks to the Korean fans hahaha. So it's likely that these people survived and they are probably hiding (cos I see no way the Japanese Government is going to let them off). or we do a time skip and it's the end of the war. 

kaeru-chan said: *breathe in, breathe out*

yeah, I was very happy at first after I saw the wedding pic spoiler, thinking that "Yes, this is the happy ending I've looking forward to!" but the pessimist me made me remember what I've thought about the possibilities...

seeing everyone is still looking good in the pic during the ceremony, I can't help but think that the wedding might take place before the planned manse movement...so there might be possibility of KT, MD or even both dying during the movement. uhhhh I'm so scared right now...and MD's promise to follow KT till the end...uhuhhu

@mrdimpls, nahhhh for live shoot they have to do the shoot in chronological order so that the editing can be done first. That's why you see they tweeted about going from Hapcheon to Suwon to Hapcheon again. Otherwise they will just complete filming in one location before going to the next as it's more convenient and they don't have to waste time moving things. 

mojobobo

said:

@mrdimpls, nahhhh for live shoot they have to do the shoot in chronological order so that the editing can be done first. That's why you see they tweeted about going from Hapcheon to Suwon to Hapcheon again. Otherwise they will just complete filming in one location before going to the next as it's more convenient and they don't have to waste time moving things. 

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ; I just finished reading the 308 comments here and wow so many things happenned, I think there's still an hour and few mn before episode 27 and to be honest my nerves are on fire, and then all those spoilers, I don't know what's going to happen to me,  :-SS  :-SS :-SS @-) @-) I'm currently listening to taylor swift's soundtrack for the hunger games and the lyrics caught my attention it's as if it's about bridal mask Kang-to and Mok Dan 
those are the lyrics 
I remember tears streaming down your facewhen I said I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed you light
I remember you said " don't leave me here alone ",but all that's dead and gone and passed tonight
Just close you eyes, the sun is going down.You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now.come morning light,you and I'll be safe and sound
Don't you dare look out your window,darinlg everything's on fire.The war outside our door keeps raging onHold on to this lullaby, even when the musoc's gone 
what do you guys think ???? it's like Kang-to assuring Mok Dan everything will be alright 
here's the link to the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTKtVFvwwDQ&feature=related

Archived