[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jessi15, yes the conversation between Rie and Shunji was one that had a lot of meaning and it was a scene where Shunji opens up to anyone. He just trusts her like that. She asked him if he was a fool for being so stubborn. Maybe she wants to ask herself that question too in relation to her liking Kangto. Sigh. 
@vanillaplumeria NOOOOOOOOO ANDWAEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Guest sunshine4ever

@mrdimples, so random, but does Softy lurk around this thread, too? I saw her pic of PKW that I posted, hahahaha.

this site below has some limited pics of KT & MD in good quality
http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/bridal-mask-e27-will-be-done-live/#more-27080

More thoughts

If anyone is going to get hurt, it will be Mok Dan. Cuz they played Joo Won's OST. I can then imagine in the beginning of next episode they played Mok Dan's song which is "That One Word"  OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! It striked me, don't tell me she didn't even have the chance to say her marriage vow????? WT&&**((^(^. Is that why in the lyrics, there was this line :

"I ended up not saying the words I love you...""I ended up not saying the words I'm sorry..."

so is she sorry she leaves him behind??NOOOOOOO!!!!

Kangto will never forgive himself for not killing Shunji when he could, if Mok Dan dies.

@mrdimples No... please... this is making me cry again! :((

can't someone else take the bullet that will hurt mokdan or kangto?!?! how about the ajushi who walked with mokdan down the aisle (sorry but forgot his name!)... can't he make that sacrifice?!?! even though it's selfish of me to wish or think this but i truly can't help it. i want MD & KT to have a happy ending.

You know what breaks my heart further? 
Did you realise how happy Kangto looked today? 
I love the way he laughed when Seon Hwa was teaching him how to make the flower ring.
I love the way he ran off all excited like a little boy
I love the way he ran all smiles, up to Mok Dan
I love the way he got shy and serious when he proposed to Mok Dan
I love the way he went forth to kiss her
I love the way he cradled her again in his bosom when she was overwhelmed with emotions upon receiving the wedding dress
I love the way he walked up the aisle in his dark suit so gorgeous and handsome
I love the way he smiled at her she finally stood before him

Guest kayana20

I just have a feeling Mok-Dan will die but here's hoping fanservice has her living in the end and helping Kang-To keep saving the world. I hope they also destroy shun-Ji he deserves no forgiveness for all the people he killed in his obsession to get Gaksital and win Mok-dan's love when she adamantly refused him time and time again. I cannot believe this show is over it's good but so emotional it takes a strong person to watch. I just read recaps because I cannot handle all the death.

omg, im starting to think she really is going to die. How else will shunji and kangto have their showdown unless both have lost absolutely everyone in their lives? The story is mainly about the relationship between these two, right? And yet, unless mokdan dies kangto won't get serious about this showdown, he'll still have sympathy. At the same time, having mokdan dead is the only way for them to reconsile. If she's alive she will only come between them. On another thought, if shuunji, kangto, and mokdan die, imagine the look on rie's face when she realizes she is the only one left. Being a coward keeps you alive, but what kind of life is it? Is it worth living?

This is Softy's recap at  http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/bridal-mask-e27-will-be-done-live/comment-page-1
D is in the field and K runs over and asks her to close her eyes. He puts a flower ring on her finger. She asks if he made it himself. He says I learned from sunhwa and messed up 7 times. He promises to make it every morning. Will you marry me? Before yang goes back I want to have a wedding with you. he said he would preside over the wedding. Will it be ok to live in the mountains like this. she says of course – in my life it was the happiest when we lived in the mountains together. He says then you gave permission. They kiss

:(( :(( :((

Guest sunshine4ever

mojobobo said: @sunshine4ever, actually, Shunji should just give up on Mok Dan and get together with Rie. After all, didn't he tell Rie that he could take her in? SIGH. That said, don't you think Rie understands him best and she would be so so so right for Shunji? (Poor Jun then) I really like how Shunji and Rie can be so honest with each other, whereas Mok Dan is just like a fantasy and Shunji wants to possess. And I was rather surprised when Shunji refused to kill Rie

This is me now:tumblr_m9vs8q8bf91qlohbe.gif
I've already put my rant on twitter but I'll put it here, too, only a longer one LOL
So basically as the cliffie of EP 27 points to the death of one of the trio, I wrote my imaginative Gaksital small ending :D 
Starts with Shunji running with a gun, he sees Kang To and Mok Dan getting married. He aims to shoot but at that moment Rie runs in and kidnaps Shunji :D She ties him up and takes with her on a Caribbean love cruise. Away from all the suffering, from all the hate. On that cruise they both fall in love. Shunji realizes that with Mok Dan it was just a strong infatuation and that Rie is his true love. Meanwhile, Joseon people have won, as the Jap main brain has been kidnapped and wasn't there to help. Kand Dan couple are happily married, everyone lives on, everyone is healing from past pains.Time passes. Shunji and Rie decide to return to Korea that is now a free country. They have a small girl and a baby boy recently born. They decide it's time to visit Kang Dan family. So they do. One day Kang To opens the door, and there stands his lifelong friend. They both are in shock and stare at each other. Kang To gets in his protective mode but then sees the tears flowing from Shunji's eys. He sees remorse there. Not knowing who makes the first step they both are in each others arms. Two brothers and friends finally reunite, free from their hate. Both families live happily from time to time visiting each other. More time passes, their kids have all grown up. We see a chasing scene on the street. Cops chasing one girl. The main cop is the eldest Kang Dan kid, a guy of about 24 years. The girl is the eldest Shunji and Rie kid of about 20 years old. We see her tricking the other cops until only the main cop remains. He manages to catch her. While holding her closely he says angrily "You wench, do you know how long I've been searching for you?". The girl gets a mischievous sparkle in her eyes, leans up, kisses the guy on his lips. While he looks all stunned, the girl frees herself and says "I know" and runs away. They guy snaps out of it and screams loudly the girls name. And thus the story begins again :D 

mrdimples said: You know what breaks my heart further? 
Did you realise how happy Kangto looked today? 
I love the way he laughed when Seon Hwa was teaching him how to make the flower ring.
I love the way he ran off all excited like a little boy
I love the way he ran all smiles, up to Mok Dan
I love the way he got shy and serious when he proposed to Mok Dan
I love the way he went forth to kiss her
I love the way he cradled her again in his bosom when she was overwhelmed with emotions upon receiving the wedding dress
I love the way he walked up the aisle in his dark suit so gorgeous and handsome
I love the way he smiled at her she finally stood before him

If MD dies then I guess there's the end of BM...There's no one for KT to live for now...His family is dead, he has kill Taro, the man behind his father's murder, therefor he has done avenging his father, he keeps on fighting becos he wants to live in a better world with MD & their children but if she dies too I dun think he has the will to live anymore...

@mrdimples @coolreborn @sunshine4ever @chicann7 hi gals... I jus finished clearing my work email on my mphone & can't resist the urge not to come in here though i kept saying i'm avoiding tis thread until i catch up tis weekend. But u gals almost gave me a heart attack. My bosses jus gave me 2 earlier today @ work. Now my heart is pounding like mad. Shld i NOT ask wat did i missed or is it better for me to know now for mental prep bef i see it myself? X_X

Guest Jessi15

@sunshine4ever said: Noooooooooooooooo I don't need a memorable ending if it means death!!! I want a happy ending.

@Jessi15, when I get a chance I'll post some captures of OTP.. They look so cute together. Gosh, his smiles and her smiles compliment each other so well. I am so happy that I don't have to go to FF to see SY smile anymore. And I'm happy that I don't even have to imagine her happy smiles when she looks at KT. Oh episode 27 was such a wonderful episode.

@vanillaplumeria no no no no no. IF Mok Dan dies, there is no way these two are going to reconcile. And if Kangto kill Shunji because Mok Dan died, then Kangto will be no different from Shunji or his old self. Whereas he did not know Taro on a personal basis, Shunji was his good friend. If Kangto kills Shunji then he's not any different from Shunji already. 
@cravey, me likey your ending. We should totally have that for tomorrow!

Archived