[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest sunshine4ever

Jessi15 said:

Don't tell me there is any possibility that we are going to have a sad ending after the wedding? Aigoo... have I jumped the gun too soon? the lady-writer wouldn't be so cruel or would she? Keep saying I am wrong, I am wrong ... if the wedding scene is in tonight's episode then we might end up with a sleepless night, I think I would!!

Thanks mrdimples for posting JSY in the police uniform. She looks so cute and really adorable. It is a size too big for her but she still looks beautiful. Why is it that she looks so good in men's clothes I wonder? I love her in the earlier episode where she was in disguise and now this. I hope she was wearing JW's, at least the top part anyway haha ...

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please refresh often!!
Here goes :)
Sorry I was late so right now, Shunji has come home to see Taro lying dead on the floor. He cries, saying "FAther....I'm so sorry Father!"
Cut to Mok Dan holding the knife and waiting and she hears a horse sound and here comes KAngto! She says "Thank you. You must be hungry right? They hug"
KAngto says "why did you cook so much"
Mok Dan says "I'll cook everyday! tuck in!"
Mok dan says "why, waht's wrong? something is troubling you right"
Kangto says "what's going to happen to shunji now?
MD: "why?"
KT: I...Kimura Taro..Shunji's father...I killed him.I'll have to fave him one day [my buffering sucks! #$%$%] Waht should i do now?
Cut to Shunji in mourning black kneeling i front of Taro's photo. "FAther I'm sorry, I will catch your murderer so your heart can rest in peace?
Shunji calls Ueno who says "I heard your father died.. He mentions about Gaksital.
Shunji wants to do something but UEno says he has to kill Gaksital? sorry guys my buffering is bad :(
Ueno says Kimura Shunji, do your best for kishokai. 
Shunji says i will remember your words.
Rie comes into the room and Ueno tells her Taro is dead. She looks scared. I think he told her to do something and she says she will see to it?
Rie goes to Shunji's house and tells Jun to wait for her outside. Rie looks at Shunji with compassion and Shunji jsut looks at her. 
Rie pays her respects and says the cahirman sends his condolences.
Shunji grabs her wrst and drags her to a room and draws out a sword and points it to her. HE says something about Kangto and she says sorry, i didn't know lee kangto would go this far?
Rie looks really scared and talks about Ueno. She thanks Shunji for something {AISH pls buffer properly! *&^%%^]
Rie leaves and we cut to a dinner between ueno, murayama and Wada. 
I think murayama is updating wada on taro's death and he says something about Jongro. Ueno is angry. 
Wada is scared and says I know what to do when Ueno says someting about the korean youths. Rie comes in and says something that shocks Ueno?
cut to kangto, dong jin, yang baek and reporter song. They are talking about the students who are to be drafted in. Probably planning how to save them. 
Yang Baek says they have to find all the students and someone asks if they should go to jongro? and kangto says no? Sounds like he has a plan becasue he says it has to succeed. 
cut to murayam and shunji in the police station. murayam pats shunji and tells him to stay strong. 
they sit and talk about dong jin and gang? I'm really sorry my buffer is bad so i cna't hear a lot of the conversation :((
Cut to policemen gettinng out of their cars and i think they are trying to catch someone who ran into angel club. 
Shunji puts his hand on tasah and asks where reporter song is and tasha plays dumb. He's holding her head so gently but why do i feel like he's going to break her neck....
He brings tasha and the waiter to the police station wanting to torture them. 
Shunji starts to talk but Tasha interupts and he slaps her. Shunji looks over to the waiter and back to Tasha and basically Koiso gets the go ahead to hit the waiter. The waiter caves and Shunji learns of the Mansei movement plans. 
Shunji lets Tasha and waiter go and they return to the club. 
The waiter cries and says something but TAsha says No...[but my buffer is so bad i can't hear the rest TT_TT]
She says something that makes the girls in the club cry. Shunji tells his findings to murayama. murayama says no matter what, we need to catch them. Shunji tells him not to worry because he will see to it. 
Shunji calls Koiso into his office and whispers someting we dont hear and koiso confirms it i think/ "Lee Kangto, shall we see who wins this?"
Cut to kangto and gang and reporter song tells them that tomorrow is the day the students will be drafted. Dong Jin gives everyone instructions. 
Deuk Soo is outside the tent looking at Seonhwa and KAngto LOLLLLLL
Seonhwa's brother comes and calls him hyungggggggg. He tries to shoo him off but bro runs to seonhwa. =Deuk Soo raises his voice at her and Seonhwa says why are you so loud you scared me. Bro, let's go.
Deuk soo says "Seonhwa sshii..let's go together!!"  HEHEHE SO CUTE YOU!
Cut to Kangto and Mok Dan in the field where he PUTS ON A FLOWER RING ON HER FINGER [if you like her put a ring on it?]
my buffer fails yet again so i can't hear the conver but KAngto says something like "Boon ya.. with me...he's basically proposing to her I guess. URGH feel like stabbing my internet right now. BUT! THEY KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Cut to Jun talking to Rie. Rie is crying but she says something like I want strength i need to be strong. Jun says something about her loving Lee KAngto [he knows!] Jun ya, just hug her already!
Rie turns away from him to cry
Cut to Yang Baek meeting all the soilders and Shunji in his office. Koiso comes in with 2 students and they greet shunji. he tells them to do something well and they say dont worry
on the street, japanese troops are marching with their new recruits? Gaksital appears and throws his darts!
He takes down the soldiers in front and the dong jin troops join in too. the crowd cheer. 
 Reporter song gets all the stundets riled up. OH MY! SHunji is wearing his white suit!!! and he looks on! Koiso is in the car. Ok this is making me nervous becasue i really dont want the wedding scene to be now!  
Kye Soon tells her brother to go and join the dong jin corps without worry and that she will take care of the family. the students cheer and join the dong jin corps. 
Shunji looks and gets into the car and tells koiso to follow them. [so, his change in suit colour is not significant? DRAMA, Y U CHEAT ME!]
murayama is telling wada something and then he looks very happy saying "Really? REally, it's Kimura Shunji, who is Trao son!"
Cut to Yang Baek and Boss Jo up in the hills. They go to meet the new recruits. Yang Baek addresses them. 
I think the student spy is in the recruit group. 
Shunji watches them cheer on in his car. 
Some ahjumma is laughing at Mok Dan and teasing her about getting married tomorrow? NOOOO don't get married in this episode!! GET MARRIED LATERRRRRR
The student spies sneak out during meal time to go and meet with Shunji. 
we cut to ueno and shunji who tells him about the info he got on dong jin and gang. Ueno says you must catch yang baek and dong jin. shunji says he wants lee kagnto left to him. Shunji says something about rie's life? to give it to shunji to deal with???? couldn't hear everything :((
shunji steps out and see rie in the hallway. rie asks him to go for a drink together. HAHA they look like a couple XD
Rie says thank you. actually, i dont know since when but i want to go to [someplace]. I think shunji tells her about his deal with ueno and she mentions about lee kangto. I think shunji says soemthing like no matter what he has to die? :(( can't hear again :((
Shunji says lee kangto and oh mok dan, you know about them right? your heart is pain? rie says, your heart is in pain becasue of oh mok dan right? do you want to kill her? he says no. she must live. rie says, you, are you a fool? Shunji says, if mok dan is with me, i can leave and go to somewhere else with her. i can return to my past life!! {shunji, dream on]
Boss Jo gives somethign to mok dan. Boss Jo says something about damsari and congratulates them. Oh pleaseeeeeee don;t get married now :((
I think boss Jo gave mok dan something damsari left for her? maybe her mum;s weding dress? Kangto hugs her as she looks at the gift and cries. 
cut to shunji addressing police officers in the station. "Yang BAek, Don Jin and Oh Mok Dan, make sure you catch them! But leave Lee Kangto to me!"
they go to the camp were they are getting married :(( :(( :(( :(( DON'T PLAY JOO WON'S SONG NOW OH MY GOODNESS DRAMA YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!!
Mok Dan enters the "Hall" and walks towards kangto who looks so cute. Mok Dan is so prettyyyyyy. 
Shunji, I'll kil you if you kill anyone of them!!!! Shunji walks towards the camp and his eyes widen in shock at the scene in front of him.
@mrdimples, sorry, I was wrong :(( :(( :(( :(( LEt's hug each other now. I dont know wht more the writer can give us to make the ending a memorable one TT_TT

Guest sunshine4ever

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'( Episode 27 was so happy...i swear the sadness is over, but now I'm so freaking afraid about tomorrow

Guest sweetkiss

omg!!!!! noooooo!!!!!! T__________________________T wthhhhhhhh!!!
this CANNOOOT end welll T__________T if kangto dies %()*#(%*)^&)(%*^&(#)^
they wont even have babies!!! >__________<

love all the scenes with rie...although i think im a little disappointed in how character ended up.

Archived