Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Image may contain: 2 people, text and closeup

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young might pair up for an upcoming tvN drama.

Reports circulated on September 11 that both Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young are positively considering the offer for an upcoming tvN drama entitled ‘Romance Supplement.’

Lee Na Young’s agency Eden 9 confirmed the reports and stated that the actress is currently considering the offer. This might be the actress’ comeback to the small screen after 8 years.

This will also be Lee Jong Suk’s last drama (if he confirms) before he enlist in the military.

“Romance Supplement” is set to air on the first half of 2019.

http://koreanophile.com/lee-jong-suk-and-lee-na-young-might-work-together-in-a-drama/

• Like 5

Behalf on news, JS still film 2 ep of DS and a new film "maybe Romance is supplement". He need 5-6 months to finish them. So he can't go military in 01/2019. I think he must go in 07/2019 because 07/2017, he delay his obligation in about some time. That information makes me despair.

• Like 4

He can film the other two episodes of Hymn of Death in October (he doesn't have any FMs scheduled then, perhaps for this purpose?). And if he started filming this other one in December (after his FMs), he could do it. If they did it half preproduced and half not, they could get a running start in December, start airing in Jan or Feb, and be done filming by the end of March. I think the very latest he can extend ms is probably yes, June or July. 

It would be tight, but he could do it.

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk reportedly working with his ideal type Lee Na Young in a new romantic comedy drama

lee-jong-suk-lee-na-young.jpg

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young are reportedly working together on a new drama.

On September 11, Ilgan Sports exclusively reported that Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young are confirmed for the upcoming tvN drama 'Romance Supplement' (working title). 
Romance Supplement' is a romantic comedy telling the story of two people who've spent their childhood together, then later develop feelings of love as adults. This will be Lee Jong Suk's first drama in two years following 'While You Were Sleeping', and Lee Na Young's first drama in 9 years. It's scheduled to air in the first half of 2019. The new drama is especially gaining more attention as Lee Jong Suk is known to be a huge fan of Lee Na Young. He has also named her as his ideal type in the past. 

Stay tuned for more updates on 'Romance Supplement'. 

• Like 4

[resize output image]

Romance is a Bonus Book

Drama: Romance is a Bonus Book (working & literal title)
Revised romanization: Romaenseuneun Byulchaekboorok
Hangul: 로맨스는 별책부록
Director: Lee Jung-Hyo
Writer: Jung Hyun-Jung
Network: tvN
Episodes:
Release Date: 2019 --
Runtime:
Language: Korean
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
A romance story between a man and a woman in their 30's. They have known each since their childhood days and now develop feelings for each other.

Notes
Lee Jong-Suk has been offered the lead male role and he is considering the offer.
Lee Na-Young has been offered the lead female role and she is considering the offer.

http://asianwiki.com/Romance_is_a_Bonus_Book

• Like 5

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/09/lee-jong-suk-reportedly-working-with-his-ideal-type-lee-na-young-in-a-new-romantic-comedy-drama

Lee Jong Suk reportedly working with his ideal type Lee Na Young in a new romantic comedy drama

lee-jong-suk-lee-na-young.jpg

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young are reportedly working together on a new drama.

On September 11, Ilgan Sports exclusively reported that Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young are confirmed for the upcoming tvN drama 'Romance Supplement' (working title). 

'Romance Supplement' is a romantic comedy telling the story of two people who've spent their childhood together, then later develop feelings of love as adults. This will be Lee Jong Suk's first drama in two years following 'While You Were Sleeping', and Lee Na Young's first drama in 9 years. It's scheduled to air in the first half of 2019. The new drama is especially gaining more attention as Lee Jong Suk is known to be a huge fan of Lee Na Young. He has also named her as his ideal type in the past. 

Stay tuned for more updates on 'Romance Supplement'. 
  • Like 5

Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Suk are leads for tvN's new drama

htm_2018091117144695079.jpg

Article[Exclusive] Lee Na Young returns as drama lead after 9 years 'Romance is...'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+497, -37] I remember Lee Jong Suk named Lee Na Young as his ideal type before ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+491, -33] Hul... Lee Jong Suk has succeeded as her fan ㅋㅋ

3. [+413, -152] Wow, I can see her starting to age on her face...

4. [+33, -11] Please convince your husband to get back to work too ㅜㅜ

5. [+20, -9] She really lasted almost 10 years off of just CFs alone... that Saerom kid from Won Bin's 'Man From Nowhere' movie is an adult now...

6. [+18, -1] She was on a 9 year hiatus and can still return as a lead role...

7. [+17, -1] Yes, let's get back to work. Convince Won Bin to get back too while you're at it..

8. [+14, -9] Daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ can't wait ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Nayoung unni ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+12, -1] Should've used that pretty face to do more dramas.. what a waste of time..

10. [+12, -7] Lee Jong Suk achieved his dream

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/09/lee-na-young-and-lee-jong-suk-are-leads.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 3

Taiwan Q &A game

1. Beer or sochu >> sochu

2. Jeans or cotton pants >>> jeans

3. Olive oil pasta or tomato pasta >>> tomato pasta

4. Mountain or sea >>> mountain.

MC: all everybody think that he will choose sea

JS: feel that everybody think I'll choose sea so I choose ....

5. Game or climbing >>> game

6. Sneakers or high heels >>> high heels. Why he choose it??? I want to ask deeply:joy:

7. 2 am or 2 pm >>> 2 am

8. Backpackers or camping >>> camping

9. Dog or cat >>> dog

10.Iron man or Hulk >>> Hulk

sources: moko & kwbljs

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Nguyen Mai said:

4. Mountain or sea >>> mountain.

MC: all everybody think that he will choose sea

JS: feel that everybody think I'll choose sea so I choose ....

6. Sneakers or high heels >>> high heels. Why he choose it??? I want to ask deeply:joy:

Because everybody  thought he would choose sneakers:joy:

• Like 2

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/09/lee-jong-seok-lee-na-young-up-for-tvn-noona-romance/

Lee Jong-seok, Lee Na-young up for tvN noona romance

ljs_lny1.jpg

Yaaaaas! I was afraid we wouldn’t see Lee Jong-seok (While You Were Sleeping) before he was called away to the army, but it looks like we may get at least one more noona-romance from him. He’s being courted for tvN’s upcoming Romance Is a Supplement. But that’s not all, his potential noona-lover is Lee Na-young (Runaway Plan B)! What’s really cute about the Lee Jong-seok/Lee Na-young matchup is that Lee Jong-seok is rumored to be a huge fan of Lee Na-young. Apparently, he’s memorized her entire filmography, and sometimes practices his acting by watching her works.

Getting back to the meat of today’s news, Romance Is a Supplement tells the story of bookmakers in a world where people rarely read books. In the setting of a traditional book publishing company, the romance between Lee Jong-seok and Lee Na-young unfolds. He will be the youngest-in-company-history editor-in-chief who is a coldly strict perfectionist when it comes to work, but a warmly passionate man when it comes to people and relationships.

His character description says that he has such a busy schedule teaching his students that he’s rarely in the office, making some people at the company to gossip that he’s an editor-in-chief only in name. However, he’s the type of man who takes responsibility to fulfill his duties perfectly, and he truly is an example of how age does not necessarily correlate with capability.

Lee Na-young plays a woman who was once a rising star, but now is an unemployed divorcee. In her past, she entered a top university, and even before she graduated, she was recruited by a famous advertisement company as a college student copywriter, and she went on to win a grand prize for her work. Then, she married her boyfriend of three years, but it didn’t work out. As the drama begins, she dreams of being employed, but she’s too overqualified, which intimidates her potential employers. So she hides her educational background and enters Lee Jong-seok’s publishing company as a temp worker by pretending to be a high school dropout.

The other reason why this is big news is because Lee Na-young hasn’t been in dramaland since 2010. Ever since her quiet marriage to Won Bin and subsequent pregnancy, she’s been keeping a low profile. She did shoot a film Beautiful Daysin 2017, but it still hasn’t been released. It’s also been a year since we’ve seen Lee Jong-seok, but he is supposed to appear in a short two-episode SBS drama called Death Song soon.

I Need Romance and Discovery of Romance writer Jung Hyun-jung and Life on Mars PD Lee Jung-hyo are working together to bring us this new project. Romance Is a Supplement is slated to be broadcast in the first half of next year on tvN.

• Like 4

Happy birthday Jong Suk oppa. Hope you have a wonderful year with great projects and hope you can spend quality time with your family and friends :Dalthough you will have to enlist next year remember we are always with you. Be happy and healthy:wub: i hope you visit soompi so you can see how much we love you -_- 

You will be 30 in korean age yayyB) our Soo Ha is all grown up

• Like 4