All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. @4evrkdrama and @Lmangla did you manage to collect the stamp in the corresponding thread? Once you guess the drama, you can find the location in the drama thread
  3. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  4. travel around the world for free? -- sounds like it is time for banana milk dance....
  5. ACGHK Canvas Project 2024 Group 1 and 2 - Social Media きゅるりんってしてみて - YouTube Siamdol「サイアムドル」 - YouTube Ace Mode エースモード (@ace_mode_official) • Instagram photos and videos ^ no youtube only fan recording of their performance sentimental kiss - YouTube Yukari・有栖川縁 - YouTube ChuRiPPu (@chu.rippu_official) • Instagram photos and videos Peer pure Pear【ピア ピュア ピーア】 Official (@pipipi_staff) • Instagram photos and videos ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ ∞ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜs (@infinity_circus) • Instagram photos and videos N♢VΛ (@nova_info_) • Instagram photos and videos M.A.D (@m.a.d_reversi) • Instagram photos and videos 乙女シンドリーム (@otomesyndream) • Instagram photos and videos Euphonie☆Official Account (@euphonie.official) • Instagram photos and videos きゅるりんってしてみて (@kyurushite) • Instagram photos and videos please feel free to support and follow the girls on their upcoming performances.
  6. Today
  7. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  8. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  9. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  10. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  11. Are you a K-Drama enthusiast with a passion for travel? Do you dream of exploring the stunning locations featured in your favorite dramas? Have you had no opportunity to see those cities and countries in which your favourite couples got together? Look no further! Welcome to our event where we turn your love for K-Dramas into an exciting travel adventure! 🎬 The Challenge: Here's how it works: We'll post clues about Kdramas which featured iconic locations all around the world. Your mission? Guess the drama and discover its filming location. From bustling city streets to serene countryside landscapes, each location holds its own unique charm. A clue will have information about the drama and/or filming location, particulars about the story or its country. 🏆 Collect travel passports & stamps: Test your knowledge and compete with other members to see who can guess the most dramas correctly. After solving each clue, it leads you to a drama. Follow the trail to the thread, find the correct post in the first or last pages, and experience a new country. We have detailed a small travel itinerary, the best of the best sights and local dishes to enjoy: in particular you can find @partyon's highlights, thanks for sharing your vast experience! Afterwards you can get your prize and collect a stamp in your virtual passport. Thanks to @gm4queen for creating the wonderful passports! 💡 Share Your Favorites: Have you visited a K-Drama filming location - or the country displayed in a drama? Have you tried the food that they showed? Share your travel experiences, and recommendations with fellow forum members. 🗓️ Event Schedule: New clues will be posted daily, sometimes even twice. Keep an eye out for updates and join the fun at any time! Don't miss this chance to embark on a virtual journey through the captivating world of Korean dramas. Let's turn our love for K-Dramas into unforgettable travel memories! See you later! ✈️ So pack your bag, ready, set go! Your Event Organizers, @partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl tagging: All image / gif credits go to their owners Clue #1 I was banished to the other side of the world: I should feel lucky, since I have sun and beach and surfing to occupy me in this glorious city. Exiled as I was, I still craved the attention of my family that shunned me due to my mum's standing. Back at school, I*'m again at the top, except for my ex best friend who feels betrayed (and dare I say hurt).
  12. DY: A day trip to Lake Como ⛰ #Vlog 도영 - 반딧불 l [TEXTED] DOYOUNG -Little Light l 가사 (Lyrics) [얼빡직캠 4K] 도영 '반딧불 (Little Light)'(DOYOUNG Facecam) @뮤직뱅크(Music Bank) 240426 240426 KUN Update with DOYOUNG
  13. BLACKPINK ‘뚜두뚜두 (DDU-DU DDU-DU)' DANCE PRACTICE VIDEO HITS 500 MILLION VIEWS
  14. In the year 2024, I am thankful for the invaluable opportunities to gain knowledge,the meaningful connections that have brought richness to my life, and the electric bicycle price in pakistan steadfast resilience displayed in overcoming challenges,nurturing not only personal growth but also a deeper understanding of life's complexities.
  15. Noh Jae-won, following ‘Squid Game 2’, cast ‘This Close Traitor’… Working with Han Seok-gyu Actor Noh Jae-won joins MBC’s new Friday-Saturday drama ‘This Close Traitor’. ‘This Intimate Traitor’, scheduled to air in the second half of this year, is a psychological thriller drama in which the country’s best profiler encounters his daughter’s secret involved in a murder case he is investigating, and pursues the truth in the abyss as he falls apart desperately. Previously, Han Seok-gyu was cast in the role of profiler ‘Jang Tae-soo’ and attracted attention. Noh Jae-won takes on the role of Inspector Koo Dae-hong of the criminal behavior analysis team. Koo Dae-hong is a person who became a police officer due to a past incident and is a police officer with a warm personality and excellent empathy. Expectations are high for the acting chemistry that will be shown with Han Seok-gyu, who plays the role of Jang Tae-soo, head of the criminal behavior analysis team. Noh Jae-won, who appeared in the Netflix series ‘Morning Comes Even in the Psychiatric Ward’ last year, received great praise for meticulously completing the various emotional changes of his character Kim Seo-wan. Then, in February of this year, Noh Jae-won, who showed a strong acting transformation as the bad guy Ha Sang-min in 'Murderer's Perplexity', was reborn as a popular actor by being cast in a series of highly anticipated films including 'Uncle Samsik', 'This Close Traitor', and 'Squid Game' Season 2. . Meanwhile, MBC's new drama 'This Intimate Betrayal' starring Han Seok-gyu, Oh Yeon-soo, Chae Won-bin, and Noh Jae-won is scheduled to air for the first time in the second half of this year. http://m.viva100.com/view.php?key=20240423010007530
  16. Ok sorry I spoke or wrote too soon. Grandma Bobae isn’t too smart either. Confronting an evil man, 20 years younger and being physical with him, what can one expect? Stupidity runs in the family. Writer, you don’t have to belabour the point. Why is the FL wearing the moustache and short wig? Halloween?
  17. Park Hyung-sik ‘wears his hat backwards and exudes mischievous charm’
  18. (Posted on: Friday, 26 April 2024) Deng Wei : iQiyi Investment Conference - "Love Of The Divine Tree" After the release of the First Special Episode entitled "Dream Of Xian Tai", there is no need to worry about the popularity of the data. it topped many charts. I am sure you all want to know when this drama will premiere. At the iQiyi World Conference, "Love Of The Divine Tree" investment promotion page marked Q1 2025. Isn’t this too hard to wait for? It is estimated that it will be between January and March 2025 at the latest. So that means there is still a possibility for it to premiere earlier. I am betting on the Last Quarter of 2024. http://dingyue.ws.126.net/2024/0424/3187550bg00scfniy029cd000kw00bvp.gif
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..