Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[SBS Star] Lee Jong Suk to Hold a Successful Meet and Greet!

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] Lee Jong Suk to Hold a Successful Meet and Greet!

Actor Lee Jong Suk expressed his gratitude to the fans through a fan meeting.

On September 1, Lee Jong Suk held '2018 LEE JONG SUK FANMEETING-PIT A PAT' at KBS Arena, Seoul for his 3,000 fans all over the world.

For this particular event, fans flew in from Japan, China, and other Southeast Asian countries since it has been a year since he held the last fan meeting event.
During the event, Lee Jong Suk mentioned the term 'small but certain happiness' (literal translation) while he was catching up with his fans.

He said, "These days, I have been thinking about the true meaning of happiness. Obviously, there is no definitive answer but if you could experience such emotions through me, it would be more than an honor to be the source of your joy."
He continued, "I always try my best to reciprocate all the love and support you have given me, but you guys are even more of a romantic than I am. These past eight years has been sweet and bitter at the same time and I have no idea where the future would take me. But if there is one thing I can say it for sure is that wherever I go, I won't be lonely thanks to the people right here. Thank you for all the memories you have given me."
Later on, Lee Jong Suk showed a trailer and let the fans take a glimpse of his upcoming SBS special 'Hymn of Death' (literal title).

After watching the video, fans were more eager to watch the two-act drama because it is his first time to take a role in a period drama.

Also, singer Roy Kim who sang the OST of 'Pinocchio' and actor Shin Jae-ha made an appearance at the event to provide even more entertainment.
Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is planning on meeting his fans on September 9 in Taipei, Taiwan and on September 15 in Bangkok, Thailand.

(Kang Eunbee, Credit= A-MAN Project, SBS funE)

Source: (SBS Star)    

• Like 4

ezgif-1-96526b68d8.jpg

I met Lee Jongsuk years ago, and he was not that popular then. However, it seemed that he was sure of success. He was young but he was not fluctuating between hopes and fears. He had an easy and composed attitude. As he was full of self-confidence even before becoming a popular star, some say he is arrogant. But I don’t agree with them because I think his confident and positive personality made him so successful. And he is the thinnest actor I've ever met. I was so surprised because his legs were too thin.

Edited by ibru
edited photo
  • Like 3

2018.09.05 LEE JONG SUK IG UPDATE  skull-and-crossbones_2620.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnWGVyyhcvQ/?taken-by=jongsuk0206

2018.09.05 SHIN JAE HA IG UPDATE 

Caption @shin_jae_ha: 루피&에이스
Trans (by @irene7an IG): Luffy (Monkey D. Luffy) & Ace (Portgas D. Ace) 
Credit:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnWLmNMFrCV/?taken-by=shin_jae_ha

Edited by ibru
ADD PHOTO
  • Like 3

180901 Lee Jong Suk 'Pit-A-Pat' Fanmeeting in Seoul - Reading "Letter to the fans"

180901 Lee Jong Suk 'Pit-A-Pat' Fanmeeting in Seoul - End of the FM

180901 Lee Jong Suk 'Pit-A-Pat' Fanmeeting in Seoul - Singing "Happy Birthday"

Spoiler

180901 Lee Jong Suk 'Pit-A-Pat' Fanmeeting in Seoul - Photo Time

• Like 6

Hello everyone! 

I regret not being able to be active in this forum (actually every time I can, I'm stalking her), but that does not mean that I have stopped liking this wonderful actor and magnificent person, quite the opposite :wub:. Actually, I think that in this case is when reality surpasses fiction. In what sense do I say it? In which the person of Jongsuk is far superior to the actor (he is my favorite actor in the world) That is why I want the best for him. Thanks to everyone who keeps this forum alive. Thanks for all the updates. 

Cr: Marie Claire Korea

• Like 6