Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

1 minute ago, Moca_hanzel23 said:

@JJChastity on Rain's VLive he was asked about his new years goals.. he said smoking so Rain asked if he wished to stop smoking "no" to smoke less "no". "I will not throw cig but everywhere" he said he wants to save the earth..hahahaha

I lost my mind when I saw that. He a grown richard simmons man but just realized he shouldn't throw his trash in the street. Like I love him but...smh.

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Kristin Lee said:

I lost my mind when I saw that. He a grown richard simmons man but just realized he shouldn't throw his trash in the street. Like I love him but...smh.

9 minutes ago, Moca_hanzel23 said:

@JJChastity on Rain's VLive he was asked about his new years goals.. he said smoking so Rain asked if he wished to stop smoking "no" to smoke less "no". "I will not throw cig but everywhere" he said he wants to save the earth..hahahaha

Yeah, I watched that Vlive also. At first I was thrilled if finally he considered to stop smoking but then owh, my hope was not granted yet. Not throwing trash aka cig on the street is good but dude I have done that ever since I was like 5 y.o. for as long as I could remember since that's what my mom thought me to do. But well, okay, if he wants to make that goal for the year. I hope stop smoking will be his goal another year. I know it's hard but it could be done with his determination. He's a strong determined fellow.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 6:40 AM, JJChastity said:

Have you guys watch Kim Jae Wook's movie Another Way (2017)?

You can check it out here.

I found it the other day.

It's a sad movie but Butterfly Sleep (2019) is sadder. I have a weakness for a sad love story.

do you know where can I watch Butterfly Sleep?

• Like 2

On 6/6/2019 at 11:15 AM, JJChastity said:

Yeah I watched him cried so loud and long in the making video of Butterfly Sleep.

can you share me where can I watch the making of the movie? 

Newly hooked fan here, sorry if I asked a lot. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

can you share me where can I watch the making of the movie? 

Newly hooked fan here, sorry if I asked a lot. 

Hey, sorry just reply. I planned to make the post yesterday but got delayed.

Here is my post about Butterfly Sleep, you can read about both the movie and the making there because direct link is restricted in soompi.

I welcome you as a new fan of Kim Jae Wook. You can leave me a message on my site of what you want to see about Kim Jae Wook and I will try to put it out what I know about it first. Because I have so many things I want to post and they scrumbled in my mind.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Am reposting this at this thread, KJW interview: how he prepared for the character he played in "The Guest" he met with real priests who practice exorcism

•  

Oh I already read it before while browsing. But thanks anyway because I forgot to save the bookmark on this interview.

It's nice to know that we can actually conduct email interview, but probably the website should has some credibility before Kim Jae Wook's agency agreed to it. If not, we could also email our questions, LOL. :lol:

• Like 2

Am i the only one who really miss KJW so much after HPL ended?? Ottoke!!??? I keep seeing his hot handsome gorgeous beautiful sexy pictures all over ig!!! :sweatingbullets: Besides that, with no ig update from KJW few days already really making my withdrawal syndrome getting worse!! uwaaaaaaaa ekekekkeekekeke

• Like 2

On 6/4/2019 at 8:08 PM, lighthearted said:

5 things Ryan is addicted to do to DM: 

1.  Tease her ( and then get hit :joy: ) 

58719877_2573037259381691_14554242288818

2. caress her hair 

60540195_2607426075942809_67865763595493

3. Snuggle his head onto DM's warm skin

58707913_2573026906049393_90537597238866

4. hold her hands57798802_2574458452572905_78809874559632

5. and of course, kiss her 

60992739_1098520977002117_24858088004103

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

27 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

Am i the only one who really miss KJW so much after HPL ended?? Ottoke!!??? I keep seeing his hot handsome gorgeous beautiful sexy pictures all over ig!!! :sweatingbullets: Besides that, with no ig update from KJW few days already really making my withdrawal syndrome getting worse!! uwaaaaaaaa ekekekkeekekeke

I missed him after The Guest. :bawling:

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

You're definitely not the only one. Till now, I still cannot move on and still rewatching all HPL episodes and intending to watch Butterfly Sleep. 

Haven't been hearing from KJW since his last update but will still be waiting for his news. Perhaps he's having his break now. 

Will still be looking out for his news as usual. 

He can really make us miss him a lot. :wub:

• Like 5

As promise, I will share my thoughts here for this awesome actor Kim Jae-Wook.

I am still a new fan of Kim Jae-Wook despite I knew him since Coffee Prince and the last drama that I've watched was 'Voice'. Honestly speaking, I have never had any interest or liking in pretty boys image in the past, so when I watched 'Coffee Prince' was because of the storyline and I thought Kim Jae-Wook was a Japanese. 

Then, my friend urge me to watch 'Voice' when she knew I never like action genre projects. In the end, I started watching 'Voice' and I was so scared of 'Mo Tae Gu' since then. Every single time Kim Jae-Wook appears, 'Mo Tae Gu' will just struck into my mind. However, during that time, I wasn't still into him yet. 

When 'Her Private Life' officially started, I decided to watch because of Park Min-Young, and the storyline of a fangirl and rom-com genre generally got me interested since I am able to relate as well. 

Never I knew after watching, I simply got amazed by Kim Jae-Wook's acting skills because I knew it's definitely not easy for him to take up a rom-com especially when he's the first male lead and it was something refreshing for me to watch him in such genre after 'Voice'. I was amazed by him simply because it's a dramatically change for him and I love actors who dare to take up challenge in different genre and I've seen all these in him. He's such a multi-talented person, be it in terms of music, sports and acting, he just simply had to make me so impress with him each single time. And, he really made my heart flutter everytime, be it as Ryan or Kim Jae-Wook. 

I felt like 'Voice' was a turning point for me and I am glad that I watched it. If I didn't watch 'Voice', I would never know how amazing this guy is by taking up challenges and also things that he is able to achieve and I believe he will be back with more projects soon. So I will still recommend everyone to watch 'Voice'. 

I am still trying to get to know him more like reading and watching his past works. So it would be great to see and hear more of him from all of you. He is the very first person that drew me into this thread here. :blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

On 6/6/2019 at 5:58 PM, sillygal said:

Couldn't agree with you more!! Even if he put both hands on his waist are just so swag!! I felt he looks hotter when he's in black.

I love seeing him in sneakers, smart casual fashion!! I am happy to see him that he actually wore sneakers for a few times in HPL. (I will do my search again) And yes, nothing goes wrong with white. :wub:

Thank goodness you posted him in white in EP1 because I simply forgotten about it as I was just focusing his face. :lol: 

That exquisite robe simply swags on him, I'm so gonna name him 'Saja Sajang-nim'!! :wub:

I also rather like him in these outfits, back when Ryan had good hair:

2019040601000575100027131.jpg

I like all of Ryan's New York scenes, pity we never got a lot of them. Kim Jae-wook looked really hot when he was walking around that gallery in New York critiquing those artworks, like it was his personal runway, ha.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@sillygal Hi.  Have you watched The Guest? i would like to suggest you watch that drama but I know horror genre is not everyone's cup of tea. The Guest is definitely a dark and heavy drama but I would say it's less heavy than OCN's Save Me.  I'm a fan of horror genre and I always watch horror movies. Hence, The Guest is normal for me, it's not that scary for me. Heheheh. Or try to watch his cameo scene in C'est Si Bon. I was frightened seeing him slapped Han Hyo Joo. 

I watched The Guest with low expectation and was captivated by his acting when he performed his first exorcism in ep 2. I don't know how to describe it, the way he recited prayer and his gaze at the possessed is enough to draw me into that drama. And I was also like "Damn, why does he look hot when he is actually just reciting the prayer" :sweatingbullets:

Then, I decided to watched Voice when The Guest was still airing. I was blown away by his acting as Mo Tae Gu. He picked Temperature of Love after Voice and HPL after The Guest. So I have a feeling that his next project might be a dark and heavy role again. 

• Like 7

This is a snippet of the first episode in the drama "Who Are You?" which features KJW as the police officer who dies in the first episode killed by someone he knows and witnessed by his gf who is also a police officer. This scene though short is the first and only time I watched KJW in an action drama. Too bad he dies and comes back as a ghost in the 4th episode. But this part of the drama shows how good he is and can be in an action drama too. Watch... and see what I mean.....I would like to see him in one like a thriller heist alla "Cold Eyes" (where my other bias Jung Woo Sung starred in) or "Ocean Eleven" made into a drama and he the lead. I love heist thrillers...don't mind me, just fantasizing 

He also wears a uniform in one of the episodes... he looks so good in uniform too but then he looks good in anything....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1