Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

1 hour ago, Annya said:

Haha saw the episode like the caption new variety queen Lee da hey.Look like they listened to you AQ and Ely the episode is 10 minute shorter then previous episode.

Oh the episode is so much better with subs! The caption says Da have is variety queen. They even filmed her scratching her back! lol 

And when LSG kept mentioning her bf during the games, she gave him a flying kick. Haha! Then the guest charged at her during the last game and apologised so many times. Personally I think the kicking game went on for a bit too long, they could have shown just snippets of everyone's try.

The cast has potential to perform a good show actually. The PD needs to reconsider the format of the show and keep pointless games to a minimum. The cast should go out and engage with the public to make the show more relatable to the viewers. 

• Like 7

HI,i watch the guesthouse  daughter and the concept is interesting but i hope this show will stay for a long time because i afraid the rating in korea not very good.Probably we could left comment on kbs korea.Any link?

12 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

The cast has potential to perform a good show actually. The PD needs to reconsider the format of the show and keep pointless games to a minimum. The cast should go out and engage with the public to make the show more relatable to the viewers. 

PD and writer need to step up and make it a great show.Can someone give the kbs korea link so we can left a comment?

• Like 4

@Geumbi16 Welcome here, happy you are enjoying the show ^^

In addition to the SNS accounts (on IG or Twitter) for KBS we can also leave comments on the board for the program although it needs account first but comments there will be seen also by the cast.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/hasook/board/menu02/index.html

I guess the program's main problem that it feels random (the same concern I had before it aired). Even if they do want to give some reality feeling to the show (which actually isn't there right now), they shouldn't leave inexperienced actresses in the variety world without much guidance, direction and definite format as they are doing now.

• Like 4

This show has so many sponsored item nave blog is full of this show :)Atleast becz of this show all this talented actress are back in limelight :D

Our girl is so competitive and we know abt it even the camera focus on her hehe.

• Like 2

Just finished watching Ep.9 of Lifebar subbed! Gotta say the C subs were not very well done, some of the translations were too literal to make any sense. There is nothing major in addition to what's already been reported in the news.

Below are some of things that were not reported (pending check from re-watching):

(edited 3/3)

- Before she arrived, SDY described her as being friendly and generous, with a very good personality. The youngest guy said his impression of her is graceful and elegant.

- Eric Nam didn't know who she was. Haha!

- DH brought the green tea/chlorophyll supplement for hangovers but SDY's bottle was already open and only half full. DH said she must have taken some at home and got them mixed up. SDY then mixed the bottles up and the guy in black ended up with the half full bottle. Funny!

- SDY mentioned that she has a reputation for being a "joodang" or someone who can drink well. She is not exactly sure how the rumour started. It may have been during the filming of LFF when she was learning to drink with the senior actors/actresses. She said it was like learning to drink with your own father. During filming, she would feel very nervous when having a drink because she didn't want to make a fool of herself. She is good ar keeping her composure even when she is drunk. This is probably how she got the reputation of being a "joodang". When she is not working, she drinks quite often. (This dispels the theory that she only started drinking recently)  

- SDY was the one who wanted to ask about Se7en in a roundabout way. He said "when you were feeling down and empty inside, did you meet someone....a convenience store?" DH said there is no need to beat around the bush since everyone knows she is dating the son of a convenience store owner. Haha. Then SDY muttered "they are very good together..."

- DH said when her mother is with Se7en, the three of them are like friends. He asked to meet her mother after dating for a week, and this is something DH was very grateful for.  They date at home mostly. Her mom would pay more attention to her cooking when he is there. When their dating news broke out, they were all at home together preparing lunch when her mother saw it first and said to Se7en "Dong Wook ah...", he said "Is it out?" They talked about how to respond to the news that day/night as they had not discussed it beforehand. In the end, DH decided that the much used phrase of "in the process of getting to know each other" is too lame and "having good feelings for each other" sounded fishy, that's when they decided to be honest. (This dispels the theory that the release of their dating news is pre-meditated)

- the guys joked about how her mother would say "he comes here a lot", "how many times do I have to go to the market", "he is here again", "go play in your room", "don't close the door", "close the door", "but the door closed and the lock clicked". Haha! DH said her mother would never tell them to play in their room because she wanted to play with them too lol. That's when they had a game of GO and he let her mom win on purpose.

- their first trip was to Vietnam in 2015. they thought an island in Vietnam would be a safe bet since they are not so popular there. China, Japan and even Thailand were out of the question. The couple that was mentioned on the Brave reporter show on TV was actually them. They were called the 250 honeymoon couple - this part I didn't quite understand, I think it might have something to do with value for money holiday packages. So when DH said "are we the value for money couple now?" the guys all burst out laughing. The she was thinking to herself, "SDY must know now", "Lady Jane must know now". They thought they were safe because the entire crew was non Korean and the flight was quite empty, but one of the Vietnamese air hostesses turned out to be friends with a Korean reporter.

(whether people like this couple or not, or whether they end up getting married is not the point I am trying to make here. I am more and more convinced that this is the happiest and most comfortable relationship she has ever been in. Some of her closest C fans think so too. Their temperaments and outlook in life are very similar i.e. good tempered and cheerful. The theory that she is in some kind of rebound relationship is therefore groundless, not to mention there is not a single report that mentions it in Korea or China)

- bad news on MGMM. She said it was supposed to air in Feb and now it has been postponed indefinitely. :( She has never studied a script so diligently as she did for MGMM. SDY asked if that was the reason she agreed to do the show, because she was feeling down. She just smiled back. That's when she looked a bit sad.

- on working in China, she said it was a breath of fresh air for her to read nice comments in her SNS, compared to her lack of popularity in Korea post her 2013 scandal. It was natural for her to be in a country where she received more love.

- she talked about going through a transition period in her acting career right now. A few years ago, she was unhappy getting roles for single mothers, divorcees, etc, in Korea. So she acted like a big shot back then. In China, she was still getting offers for rom com roles (Best Lover?). This must have been in 2015. She was struggling with self confidence and went through a very tough period, not knowing what to do. Thinking back, she was happy playing single mother roles in her mid twenties, why couldn't she accept those roles now that she is in her thirties? Acting is her lifetime career and those negative thoughts gradually went away. Nowadays, she is much more open minded.

- Soyi asked DH "did you blurt out everything already?", then DH said "pretty much, I am ruined". Soyi said, "even the name?", then DH said "of course, everyone knows his name already. You are more drunk than me". She said DH gives the impression of a closely guarded person, but is in fact a very generous, cheerful and straightforward person, like a man. They are so close that they know each other's financial situation, including assets and liabilities. Soyi has zero alcohol tolerance, it runs in the family apparently, but she gets drunk from drinking coffee and banana milk. Soyi admitted that she worried for DH when she first started dating 7. She was worried about his past scandal but once it was clarified, she was happy to see how good they are together. Soyi lied about her BF being a non celebrity when asked. Actresses are good at lying, or acting in real life. They would sometimes get so heated in a text convo that they hurl obscenities at each other from time to time. Soyi said "do you want to see our text messages"? Haha! Soyi is totally her twin. Love their friendship so much!

That's all I can recall for now! Goodnight!

• Like 5

Thank you @ELY_397 for giving us those translation!  I hope there'll be a full English sub episode very soon.

"- the guys joked about how her mother would tell them "go play in your room", "don't close the door", "but the door closed and the lock clicked". This part was very funny."  ----- Dahae, wouldn't you feel shy when you tell other people about this? :D 

"- bad news on MGMM. She said it was supposed to air in Feb and now it has been postponed indefinitely. :( She has never studied the script so diligently as she did for MGMM." ----- Is that real or it was changed later? 

"(whether people like this couple or not, or whether they end up getting married is not the point I am trying to make here. I am more and more convinced that this is the happiest and most comfortable relationship she has ever been in. Some of her closest C fans think so too. Their temperaments and outlook in life are very similar i.e. good tempered and cheerful. The theory that she is in some kind of rebound relationship is therefore groundless, not to mention there is not one single report that mentions it in Korea or China)"  ---- Totally agree! :thumbsup: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, emok said:

Thank you @ELY_397 for giving us those translation!  I hope there'll be a full English sub episode very soon.

"- the guys joked about how her mother would tell them "go play in your room", "don't close the door", "but the door closed and the lock clicked". This part was very funny."  ----- Dahae, wouldn't you feel shy when you tell other people about this? :D 

"- bad news on MGMM. She said it was supposed to air in Feb and now it has been postponed indefinitely. :( She has never studied the script so diligently as she did for MGMM." ----- Is that real or it was changed later? 

Oh Emok, those things were said by the guys to tease her. They were re-enacting the scene. She was quiet the whole time! Considering they are all 30+ adults, this is a very harmless joke IMO.

MGMM - not sure about that actually. The Korean ban was intensified last week when the C gov't clamped down on all streaming sites showing Korean content. Hope Jin Xing can make it happen with her connections in high places!

I will be editing the above post as and when corrections are needed.

• Like 3

@ELY_397 thanks dear as always :wub:

Oh, I didn't know about those intensified actions you just mentioned. But since those Chinese reports about drama airing cameout after this interview I really hope there is still a chance it will be broadcasted, we know how hard she worked for this drama :( 

About GHD, at least I am happy that KBS do give her very good screen time and seems they do appreciate her doing the VS. I saw them putting her image and old videos in their new all stars Naver TV channel

http://tv.naver.com/kbs.kstar

o9259EOt4Yhs.jpg

• Like 4

@arlene that would be a dream come true for me too. I like it that both are in public relationships now. I don't want our girl to be in an imaginary ship ever again! Unfortunately it is unlikely to happen anytime soon because of the difference in popularity between the two.

@apqaria I hope she gets on the good side of KBS and TVN after GHD and LB. I am sure lots of PDs are curious about her after her recent TV appearances. The internal struggles that she was facing in 2015 are now gone. I like how she said on LB that she considers acting a lifetime job for her.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, arlene80 said:

Hi chinggus. Is there any news on who will be their next guest after Jung Yong-hwa?

No dear nothing came out.May be they must be changing something.They should show more of actress personal life activity too like start 35 minutes actress in gym or cooking or flower arranging,cup making ,candle making.As a fan people are always curious of actor life.

• Like 3