Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Thanks @Annya For the updates ^^

Haha, seems Ep 3 we see our girl showing off her athletic skills after showing housekeeping skills in the first 2 episodes :D 

I hope those cuts do make it to the episode though (since I don't trust previews and those blog posts which usually have some edited out parts) :wink: 

Hopefully this episode will be more fun that Ep 2 :wub:

aWAYH5KZVk6N636237799885193770.jpg

• Like 5

Finally our girl let her hair down in the show!  I don't mind her bang if she ties her hair way up high or let it down like this.  Reminds me of Ye Hwang Ying.:wub:  Dahae is a very dedicated person.  Doesn't matter what kind of job she's doing, you can see her full of enthusiasm.  Especially these kind of Vshow, she usually put more strength than she can to make the show more lively.  Happy Together, Running Man, Lifebar, GHD are so!  She respects her profession and shows her appreciation to the directors by giving out more than they expect.  That's how she got our support! :thumbsup:

• Like 5

Da Hae looks so pretty in this episode! :wub:I had no idea what they were saying but it didn't matter because I was just staring at her the whole time. Her casual look is beautiful as usual. She is the most flexible out of the group actually (she can lift her leg and keep it straight at >45 degrees). The last game must have been embarrassing for the guest although DH was like "let's get this over and done with". There is no deep meaningful convo in this episode. I am kind of confused about the format of the show though. Was the barbecue at the end of the show part of the preview? Soyi talked about her upcoming marriage it seems. Can't wait to watch it subbed. :wub:

I am a bit worried that the popularity of the show will depend on the guest. There is only so much you can do in the house. They should do some outdoor filming. Things like going to the market, shopping, volunteering, or even going under cover in crowded places would be fun.

• Like 5

@ELY_397 I didn't see the episode but I do think that they filmed SY's part just lately after the news came out and they aired it in this episode and that is when Dahae and SY took those funny videos together :) 

And I totally agree with you. Doing some activity together can be much fun instead of doing some silly games (Yah I don't really like those kind of games that come out without a good reason other than trying to be funny).

I do hope they did better job in Ep 3 though.

• Like 3

TQ for all updates chinguss.Sad that rating is low but tuesday is tough timespot with many competitor compare to other day.

I read some article and they said they wanted to see this actress not inside studio or house they want to see them on outside rather inside.That's the one thing i read.

Despite that i feel the actress are opening up and the good thing i like is that they are not predictable like other show i mean the question they ask the guest.

Looks like episode 1 rating was high becz of LDH house.People like to see actor and actress house hence they are curious where they stay.

• Like 2

@Annya I think the one thing I really like about this show is that our mother and daughters' (including Dahae) reactions feels genuine rather than feeling scripted or exaggerated :wub:

Lets see if the producers do take into account the comments about the show in upcoming episodes. I don't know if they filmed Ep 5 or not yet. I am afraid it might be hard to invite some high profile guests if the ratings remain or decline than what it is right now unless may be through a connection with the members or the producers. But lets wait and see.

• Like 1

Chingus, KBS World has an IG account. If any of you are on IG and have some suggestions, feel free to pm them and DH.

i doubt they have many people pm'ing them...there is a good chance they will read it. Let's stay positive!

• Like 3

@apqaria I don't have any issue with show i enjoy it.Love there bonding as a viewer there reactions are genuine agree.They have many repeat telecast too hope viewer don't skip it thinking they can watch it on another day..

I haven't seen episode 3 with sub so can't say much.But i feel the MC tried to tell them to stick to role in episode 2.I am still not clear abt format of show although i enjoy it.Is it talk show or guest comes to have fun and enter the house.Hope they stick to something or PD give them suggestion.Takes necessary actions i don't want the show to end since i enjoy the bond between all of them.And offcourse i see actress enjoying themselves too,they feel like family when they are chatting :D

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

Chingus, KBS World has an IG account. If any of you are on IG and have some suggestions, feel free to pm them and DH.

i doubt they have many people pm'ing them...there is a good chance they will read it. Let's stay positive!

Dear we are positive only but shows life somewhere depend on the ratings too.But if KBS hardly care abt rating then its another story.Its competitor show has all singles around 40-60 ages actors going on overnight stay and have chat and fun.

• Like 2

The rating did dropped but the margin is less compared to previous, and do believe the producer and team are cracking their brains to improve it in subsequent episodes. They cannot just play games in all episodes, there should be some mystery, missions, heartfelt revelations, real life difficulties , challenges etc etc  to spice up subsequent episodes. Fighting !!!!

• Like 3