Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

21 minutes ago, arlene80 said:

@Annya I hope so because i'm worried of GHD's rating. Hoping there will be more episodes coming.

The previous show in same slot i thought ended due to low rating but no its season 2 is coming in new time slot.GHD rating is not as low as you are thinking,if kbs brought all this actress together with lots of affords i am sure they will work hard and try to figure out and read feedback and make some changes to show. I am sure if they visit another actress house for next week the rating will go up again.But its not format of show.Hope best to the team i love the bonding between all of them.

• Like 3

Does anybody know what's the other channel showing in the same time slot?  I mean what the nature of the show is. 

I watched some of the Chinese talk shows before, I noticed people tends to curious about the guest's life experience.  If GHD can change their nature to get the guest, for example to reveal the truth of his/her rumour.  It doesn't matter if the guests are lying or not, as long as the words are from their mouth, the audience will be interested to know about that.  Of course, the question raised from the host/hostess should be notified ahead of time to the guest.  It also can provide a chance for some celebrities to clear some scandals or a chance to say sorry to the public.  Unfortunately, Korean show business is still very conservative and K-netizens can be really harsh to somebody they don't like.  I shouldn't say only Korean, actually some of the C-netizens are the same too.  

If they can really film outdoor, they can bring us to somewhere the actresses have some memorial scenes in their dramas.  Let the actresses to tell us what had happened behind the scene.  So Dahae can bring Lee Jun Ki, Jang Hyuk to the show!  Am I too optimistic? :tongue:

• Like 4

@emok That would be a good idea. I hope Dahae or staff from GHD will read this thread so that they will have some ideas on how to improve the show. It would be a waste not to use the actresses talent and strength. As i have observed they are now very comfortable with each other so what is lacking now is how can they attract and connect the audience attention.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, emok said:

Does anybody know what's the other channel showing in the same time slot?  I mean what the nature of the show is. 

KBS1 airs 11 pm news and sbs airs flaming youth which is show abt age 40-60yrs still single actors if i am not wrong going to overnight trip in a house and speaking and playing games too.

• Like 2

As i am watching some videos of Lee Junki i am hoping that He and Dahae are still good friends. I believe during and after my girl they are really very close. Hoping and wishing to see them together in a drama or a guest in GHD.:wub:

Hope KBS will read our thread and will make it happen.

• Like 3

I didn't watch the episode yet but I saw some Chinese fans commenting about DH and YH conversation in Chinese, seems it was funny:D 

And haha, seems Dahae still stick to singing "보라빛 향기" as usual (she sang it in Love letter variety show and in BL)

I totally saw this coming but I really hoped she would change this time :D

201703080021777176_58bed06392619.jpg

• Like 4

@apqaria According to a article translation Lee da hey sang this song.:D Nice peppy song its quite catchy.

The song is Kang Suji (강수지) - Violet Fragrance (보라빛향기) .Here is song with eng translation.Credit to translator and uploader.

Such a sweet lyrics :wub:

• Like 2

OH, I guess a big change is going to happen to GHD and while a change is requiered as we all discussed before but I am not sure I am liking how they are doing it. Why I am feeling this is going to turn into a mess?! :(:( 

News cameout today that Yoon So-yi and Jang Shin-young are going to leave the program (they both have filming schedule for movie and drama soon) :bawling:

The names mentioned for replacements are comedian Park Na-rae and idol Jung Chae-yeon from DIA and IOI

6e9360f5gy1fdfc7k6gjfj20f00f0jtl.jpg

• Like 1

On the bright side a change may be for the better, and the fact that both actresses are leaving because of their filming schedule could be an indication that this variety show is a good and the right platform to be noticed for their drama/movie comeback. 

• Like 1

The new members seems to be filming their first episode on 12/3. Lets see who they will be referring to as "Guesthouse Daughters" after this change!

Despite my all (not good) comments about it and with this update as well, I sure want more success for this show. But the bottom line for me is that I want our girl to get as much benefit from it and find herself an acting project soon.

• Like 2

Yups looks like there is also going to be change in format too may be that's the reason this girl have to leave may be they will go outdoor shot.Feeling bad for both actress but hope they find a good show to shine back on screen.Hope DH doesn't feel lonely after YS leaves.

• Like 3

Oh...I don't like the fact that YSY and JSY are leaving the show. The show's selling point was supposed to be on the actresses, not turn them into comedians. I hope they left on their own accord and were not forced out. SY and DH are such good friends  (I have an inkling DH brought SY into the show as part of the deal with KBS), hope their friendship is not affected by this. 

That said, it is obvious that the camera is always on DH, LMS and PSY and much less on the two SYs. Soyi's wedding is coming up soon and tougher filming days will be hard for her. I wonder what projects have been lined up for them or is it just a nice way of saying they are leaving the show....what will they say about the second and fourth daughters leaving? Will DH become the second daughter now? 

We all agreed a change was needed but why such a drastic one? Hope it goes well but I have not liked any K female comedians so far. I find them brash instead of witty which is the kind of humour I like. Adding a female idol is merely an attempt to draw in younger audiences maybe?

I hope KBS has thought this through properly!

• Like 4