Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

1 minute ago, Tey Ling said:

YouTube is not available in China, so how did the Chinese fans sees the VS?

Youku is there and many other similar sites too.People upload video like they do for other korean drama too.There are many websites dear.Like you have for eng subs.Even eng sub is not available on youtube but u watched it ,same way people can watch chinese subbed episode on chinese website.

• Like 1

Hotel King will start airing on Channel J2 (free channel) in Hong Kong tonight. Thank goodness the dubbing is decent, unlike the annoying, high pitched female voices used in the Mainland Chinese versions. It is kind of funny hearing them speak Cantonese though.

This is the third time the series is being aired in HK. The first two times were on cable channels in 2014 and 2015.

Cantonese sounds very different from Mandarin, doesn't it? Which sounds better in your opinion chingus? I have been told Cantonese sounds harsher but some words sound very similar to Korean actually.

I hope the cast will gain more fans during and after the airing. At that hour, most people are home from work and not yet in bed. 

• Like 7

@ELY_397 Thanks dear for the news. WOW, I am surprised they did air HK 3 times!! I guess it means it got good response there.

About GHD, I think there is 2 teams are translating the program in Chinese which is actually nice :) And I usually think Chinese translations are more detailed than English ones.

Also just noticed that during the rerun of the GHD right now on KBS, the cast and program is in top 10 in Nate and Naver again ^^

I really hope it does gather more viewers and good responses as it goes and doesn't go down in rating on upcoming episodes.

dyZW3Jr.png

• Like 3

@apqaria The schedule of GHD showed it was going to air on KBS joy on 18/5,i don't know where this channel air and on KBS world on 21/2 and on 22/2  thrice repeat telecast.

It was still in top 20 search after long time.:)It is creating good buzz.And rating is good too :)Lets not worry enjoy it.

• Like 3

@apqariathank you for the info.

While watching Royal Family kdrama i'm wishing that DH and Ji Sung can do a drama together 'coz both of them are good actors. Their acting can complement each other so hoping DH will be offered a drama that has a good story, plot and strong co stars like Ji Sung, Lee Junki, Hyun Bin, So Ji Sub, Joo Sang Wook and Kang Ji Hwan.:)

• Like 4

On 2/18/2017 at 8:40 AM, apqaria said:

About GHD, I think there is 2 teams are translating the program in Chinese which is actually nice :) And I usually think Chinese translations are more detailed than English ones.

I am rewatching the episode with C subs done by the same team on weibo who subbed the first six episodes of Life Bar. Have to say they are more detailed than the English ones. Their subbing team is no joke. Below are some of the untranslated captions in the English version (I think):

1. When Best Lover was mentioned, the captions read "paved herself a great path in CHina", "drama gained over 10 billion views despite ban on Korean content".

2. When she was taking out noodles, caption read "profession: actress, strength: tidying and organising, hobby: cleanliness"

3. When she was talking about how the production barged into her home, caption read "did not take no for an answer", "success after 10 attempts". DH mentioned how did they even know her address. So it took the production team ten attempts before she agreed to do it. Wow! They must have really wanted her. 

4. When DH saw JSY, she said to her "your face is still tiny like rat poop". Lol

5. When they were in her bedroom, captions read "not envious of hotels", "housekeeper Da Hae does not miss any details".

Hopefully the official English version will have these captions translated too!

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, arlene80 said:

@apqariathank you for the info.

While watching Royal Family kdrama i'm wishing that DH and Ji Sung can do a drama together 'coz both of them are good actors. Their acting can complement each other so hoping DH will be offered a drama that has a good story, plot and strong co stars like Ji Sung, Lee Junki, Hyun Bin, So Ji Sub, Joo Sang Wook and Kang Ji Hwan.:)

Ji Sung is one amazing actor. His acting in dramas makes you think you are watching a mini movie. He is so good with intense emotional scenes. Some actors over emote, some under emote, but his emoting is spot on. My top preference is still LJK though, followed closely by HB. Hehe

• Like 3

@ELY_397 Thanks dear for the translation. And yah, as I mentioned usually C-subs usually have more details and actually when there was fan teams subbing those K-shows in English too there was more details into the subs but now that big sites are subbing and competing to put it up quickly, the quality has reduced so much (watch her RM Eps in 2012 and compare it to RM Eps in 2016 as example) :angry:

Actually the English subs which are out for GHD are coming from VIU (Singapore) and I think KBS World will also use the same version but I still hope it is not :( 

• Like 3

Wah, seems that there is a really good chance that we see our girl's drama "My Goddess, My Mother" next month as promised before.

There is some news about it although didn't mention the channel or certain date yet. But it is quite good to see it back in the news, lets wait and see

http://www.xwtoutiao.cn/p/4pl5ubsl/

http://www.toutiao.com/i6388845330913296898/?tt_from=sina&utm_campain=client_share&app=news_article&utm_source=sinaweibo&iid=8122913395&utm_medium=toutiao_ios

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

The day will come for us to view MGMM, but it is "# Not Today".

Hi Tey Ling, not sure if I understand your hashtag...I am slow today. 

One of the comments in that Chinese article reads "why is this show airing when the Korean ban is still on, why air this one but not Zheng Shuan's drama?" If the airing is going ahead as per schedule it means they got clearance from the authorities. Jin Xing must be the reason this drama is airing ahead of all the other dramas that also got clearance. 

For those who are wondering how much C dramas pay, I heard recently that they pay HK actors US$65,000 per episode. Can you imagine how much they pay Korean actors? For DH, it must be about three times the amount she gets paid in Korea, plus there are more episodes in China too.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, apqaria said:

Wah, seems that there is a really good chance that we see our girl's drama "My Goddess, My Mother" next month as promised before.

There is some news about it although didn't mention the channel or certain date yet. But it is quite good to see it back in the news, lets wait and see

http://www.xwtoutiao.cn/p/4pl5ubsl/

http://www.toutiao.com/i6388845330913296898/?tt_from=sina&utm_campain=client_share&app=news_article&utm_source=sinaweibo&iid=8122913395&utm_medium=toutiao_ios

@ELY_397, one of the link from Apqaria's post said:

这部剧本来去年就要播出的,原剧名是《韩国媳妇中国婆婆》,后来改成《我的女神我的妈》。李多海在剧中的中文台词都是使用自己的原声。因为“限韩令”的缘故一直没有播出,所以只能转成网播状态于下个月播出

Is that mean we only can watch that in the internet like Best Lover?

Ely_397, the hashtag "# Not Today" is the latest song released by my bias Kpop group BTS. The MV for this song was released just past midnight Korea times and it has now hit over 6.66 million views, it is LIT, and fans have been using this hashtag since. :ph34r::)