Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

@ELY_397 Yah I read about that cruise ship, also artists can't get approval for holding fan meetings or concerts there with some can't even get visa to enter the country!!! And also many Chinese Weibo accounts stopped posting about Korean artists news.

Who knows when or if things will get better :( 

If THAAD can be resolved, things can probably go back to normal because neither country has committed serious war crimes against the other, unlike Japan/China or Japan/Korea. Both countries have people who are very outspoken and patriotic so reading each other's comments just add fuel to the fire. SK will have a new president soon so hopefully there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

However, judging from what happened to Hallyu in Japan, even when things eased off between Japan and SK, the Hallyu wave never really picked up again. People were beginning to see it as cultural invasion.

no news on MGMM unfortunately. :(

• Like 4

Lets not keep our hope to high we were lucky that we got Best Lover aired.Lets wait i am sure it will air atleast on online if not on tv since MGMM have more C-Actors.

And also wish DH takes a project in korea even if its a good weekend drama which are always good to watch or does a drama special.KBS has drama special too.

• Like 4

Was reading abt GHD.

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=829525&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.daum.net%2Fnate%3Fq%3D%ED%95%98%EC%88%99%EC%A7%91%20%EB%94%B8%EB%93%A4%26w%3Dtot%26tvkey%3D78951%26rtmaxcoll%3DTVP

Google translate.I read it and some point in this article do makes sense.Good to know PD know whats happening and trying to fix it.

KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Arrival House Daughters' armed with colorful casting, a unique combination, and a sensible concept. The public, who had a glittering interest only at the time of the first broadcast, turned coldly on disappointing broadcast contents.

The crew of the 'boarding house daughters' pulled the knife. It's an ambitious program, but if you get away from the audience, you will not be able to watch it. After the first broadcast, 'The Housewife Daughters' had the lowest audience rating every time, and the first broadcast 5.4% (Nielsen Korea provided, nationwide)

Kim Young-do CP of 'The Housewife's Daughters' said, "The lack of viewership means that we are being ignored by the viewers. We have to think about what they want to watch and fix the whole program "He said.

In order to create an entertainment program that snatches viewers' tastes this time, the crew of the 'Housewives' daughters are struggling with their anxieties. The entire program was fixed on the 8th, but it is still unclear how to make changes, what members to put in and what to put in.

Kim Young-do CP said, "There is no definite yet, but I am certain that I am aiming to convey a new feeling with a new concept I have never seen before."

"In the past, viewers who have watched the 'Housewives' TV show have gathered actresses and pointed out that they are only making meaningless games and talking, so that the new' housewife daughters' will focus on becoming more authentic entertainers' "He added.

The 'Housewife' daughters are stories of four daughters who live in the house of Lee Mi Sook, and male guests who visit every week. Already a lot of colorful guests like Park Jung-hoon, Kim Jong-min, Jung Yong-hwa, Kim Jun-ho, But the 'housewife daughters' took these performers and repeated the meaningless game and repeated the ridiculous story that had been heard in other places.

I did not feel authenticity because I did not come to the viewers who watched the program and why the members gathered in the 'boarding house' and why the male guests visited the 'boarding house' every week. The production crew liked this criticism and pledged to consider it from the intentional planning intention this time.

It was predicted that the format would change as well as the format. It has been reported that entertainers and idol members have come to the spot. Actresses have been attracting attention as an important actor, but also because of the actresses' gathering, I felt the absence of a veteran entertainer. Park Soo-hong - Lee Soo-geun did together, but they gave the same impression as a member rather than a member.

However, it is said that she will not easily abandon her identity because her biggest identity is 'actress actress'. Kim Young-do CP said, "It is not yet clear who is going to come in. But even if the entertainer comes together, it will be a temporary appearance, not a fixed one." "I will try to keep my identity as an actress."

"I do not think that the low rating of the 'boarding house daughters' is a problem for the cast members. I will reflect on making the program more interesting and I will find a new plan in the future," said the crew's new planning ability. .

For me i feel either they should gift something to guest if they win game why should they play the game without getting anything.Either have a hall of fame type board in which the winner is accepted has GHD member.If all guest are rejected then there is nothing to anticipating from them becz in the end they are going to get rejected.Invite 2 guest and make 2 teams if they want to still stick to inside concept.

To try new things last week they shoot LDH and PSY portion outside but they miss to show it in promo or didn't do any publicity for it.How will viewer come to know the changes in one episode.

• Like 5

Female entertainers are always at a disadvantage when it comes to variety shows. First, they can't go as far as their male counterparts when it comes to jokes. Second, married male entertainers can get away with skinship with women on TV but married or attached women can't. Gotta to admit I have never been a fan of variety shows because I fail to see the point of it usually, unless there is a purpose in it as in a talk show, travel show, survival show, competition of skills/talent or even dating show.  I feel GHD was put together hastily without much thought. They need to get the daughters to do stuff together instead of playing games with guests to decide whether they can stay or not. 

They can alternate between an outdoor episode with no guest (while engaging the public) and an indoor episode with two guests (same as Annya's suggestion) and play games with them, the winner will get to stay in the house and enjoy the family's hospitality like a nice home cooked meal. Each segment should last no more than 15 minutes, so if the show is 1.5 hours they need 6 different segments/activities per episode.

Knetz seem to enjoy fake love lines which I absolutely hate. I also can't stand slapstick for the sake of having slapstick. Even if the show does not end up being successful, I hope LMS and DH can star in a family drama together. It does't matter if it is a weekend drama with non buzzy actors in it. It is better than being in a weekday drama with a bad script.

• Like 5

@ELY_397 None of the show has fake love line atleast which i have watched other then running man.First  episode  which they showed it was shown as more of talk show plus fun game.Then second episode with guest KJM was edited a lot and other segment was added in last 20 minutes of show.None of the episode of this show is consistent with its content.Only the third episode with guest JHY was not edited out and was consistent with game and all.I feel they are experimenting from episode 1 coming back and forth.Like 2days and 1night doesn't have any guest but they travel to new place play game and just winner teams get to eat and looser don't get food.Feel bad for guest atleast give them gift to appear on show sending them empty hand after rejecting.

Heechul was a special guest but the public didn't knew he was coming in show.How can rating increase if they add segment and public are not aware.

But one reason i don't deny is all this talent actress get back in limelight becz of this show.Wish all this talented actress gets more opportunities to do more drama.Every drama i watch there is new actress in each drama.Other then few actress who are continuing to do drama after drama don't know how.

• Like 3

It looks like they are doing charity work! Just wanted to share with you what I wrote to KBS a couple of weeks ago, do you think they listened to my suggestions? Or my suggestions happened to be similar to reactions from Korean viewers. :wink:

"Could you kindly pass this message to the production team of Guesthouse Daughters?

How about keeping the games relevant to the guest in each episode. For example, if guest is a singer, then the girls can act out a musical. If guest is good at cooking, then he can judge the girls cooking, like Master Chef. If guest is a comedian, he can guide them to do ad-lib comedy sketch. If guest is an actor, they can act out classic scenes from Korean films and dramas. At the end of the show, they can have funny games to decide whether the guest can stay or not.

Outdoor filming would be nice every couple of episodes. Simple tasks such as going to the market, visiting old people who live alone,  or volunteering in busy places would raise the profile of the program too.

We are a bit worried that the popularity of the show will depend on the popularity of the guest."

• Like 5

And the guest identity should be announced at least a few days before broadcasting the episode, same manner as Running Man. I do think in last episode if they have announced HC as the special guest the rating would have been better. Any idea who is the guest for coming episode? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tey Ling said:

And the guest identity should be announced at least a few days before broadcasting the episode, same manner as Running Man. I do think in last episode if they have announced HC as the special guest the rating would have been better. Any idea who is the guest for coming episode? 

So true! Last episode also happened to be on White Day, so that's a double whammy. Truth be told, what I want to see them do has little to do with the guesthouse concept. It involves a lot of outdoor filming most of the time with no guest. They should either do what they are good at or be put in awkward or challenging situations. House makeover for an underprivileged family, giving beauty or fashion tips to women who devote themselves to their families/have no time to themselves, going camping in harsh conditions, staying with or visiting families in public housing, working in a professional kitchen, or anything that involves acquiring a new technical or physical skill. Each member in the family should set a goal in terms of what they want to achieve. They can invite guest in pairs every other episode to play games, chat, etc.

• Like 4

@ELY_397 I always have great ideas dear, they sure take yours into consideration :wub:

I like all the suggestions from all of you here. Also I hope that the PD now have more concrete idea of what they want to do.

But about the latest filming, from what I understand from this report, seems they will be visiting a collage and interacting with students there who have to study and take part time jobs and will be helping them to solve some problems or needs. So seems they will be separated into groups each may handle a student or more.

I do like the sound of it and hopefully it comes out natural and real :wink: 

Also seems they will change the house as well with more humble one to show more realism and try to connect to audience and viewers daily lives. I really wish their ideas this time do get good responses and help me and all of us enjoy this show more.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170319/83398514/3

And here is a video of Dahae filming with a student, they are shopping together. Lucky him :D 

http://weibo.com/tv/v/EAw33lqXx?fid=1034:b207f1e96dba9c64d8feb30077afdd9c

• Like 3

It is indeed a fresh change in concept, the boy is sure very lucky to go shopping with Dahae who has an eye for fashion. Love the change. 

As in all projects when one embarks on, there must be an objective and a vision to achieve. Just wondering what is it for the GHD?

• Like 2

I would like to see the show follow a seasonal format. Cast members for each season should set certain goals (some could be common among the cast) that they have always wanted to achieve but didn't have the opportunity to due to their chosen careers, e.g. learning a skill, doing something completely different from their current career. It should be an inspirational show with lots of real life situation comedy instead of slapstick jokes. At the end of the day, the members can gather at the guesthouse to share their experiences. This a complete change from the show's original concept though!

It is good for DH to go out and meet the public. She has been in a hermit for far too long. She looks like a pro giving advice on men's clothing! Haha.

• Like 3

I am pretty confused with the last news. Not sure if we actually will be seeing new members joining or not since there is no mention of them. Also seems Park Soo Hong is leaving, only Dahae, Si Yeon, Mi Sook and Soo Geun names are there mentioned as main cast and they have visited those students.

But I saw "Park Na Rae" filming in those BTS. So, will she just be a guest? Have to wait and see.

Tomorrow's episode will just be a preparation for the program renewal and from 28/3, we should see the new format in place.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201703201148094110

201703201148029910_1.jpg

• Like 2

@ELY_397 Sometime things we speak do happens in real,it good na  :DI like ur idea too do something relating to person invited make its entertaining rather then tiring the guest.These way they can also speak and do there own task too.

Its the good way to interact with fan and people rather then sitting in home.Its give citizen a good view how these actress are in real life.Helping someone for one day in there daily life schedule is good idea too.

@Tey Ling Not sure if they are shooting outside then are they sticking to guest concept or not lets see.

I have seen in other show they help in cherry plucking and also helping senior citizen in plucking something and also drying fish and such more things.

They never release promo if something changes hope first they release a promo new promo before 2 days rather then just one day ago and give it better publicity.

• Like 2

Those 2 new member are not adding in permanent cast.Just fixed 4 members in show.

I read this article.

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=830921&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fwhere%3Dnexearch%26ie%3Dutf8%26sm%3Dtab_etc%26pkid%3D1%26os%3D97808%26query%3D%EC%9D%B4%EB%8B%A4%ED%95%B4

Google translate.

KBS 2TV entertainment program 'boarding house daughters' has completely changed.

According to a number of broadcasters on the 20th, the newly reorganized "housewife daughters" carried out their first recording yesterday (19th).

The "housewife daughters", which had been said to fix the format and members entirely due to poor ratings, eventually decided to get off at Jang Shin Young, Yoon Soi and Park Soo Hong. However, the existing members without additional members Mi-Sook, Lee Soo-Keun, Park Sihyun, and Leedahey only lead the program.

Along with the news of the reorganization of the 'housewife's daughters', Gag Woman Park Jae-rae and Diamond Chung Chae-yeon were discussed as new members but decided not to join the program eventually.

The format of the boarding house daughters has also changed. Instead of testing the existing male guests as a resident of the boarding house, the members are going to visit the boarding house to help clean, laundry,

As the members enter the boarding house and perform real arts, the general public who live in the boarding house will also appear and it will be another interesting point.

The newly changed 'housewife daughters' will be released on the 21st and will be broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 28th.

• Like 2

With respect to both Park Na Rae and Jung Chae Yeon, I am actually glad they decided to not add new members in the end. At least this way they can keep the actresses cast identity and also the atmosphere will be less awkward for the remaining cast and their chemistry together.

But if Park Na Rae will be just a guest, so it means we might see either female or male guests now. If they actually keep getting guests on this show.

But from all the info about the new format, that wouldn't be a big focus of the show as it was before. Real people's stories will be more on the focus instead.

• Like 2