Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

@emok according to the article, yes, it will only be broadcast on the internet. Most are surprised that it is even airing. My gut feeling is it will surpass Best Lover in viewership because of Jin Xing. I am so glad we don't have this ban in HK!

5 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

Ely_397, the hashtag "# Not Today" is the latest song released by my bias Kpop group BTS. The MV for this song was released just past midnight Korea times and it has now hit over 6.66 million views, it is LIT, and fans have been using this hashtag since. :ph34r::)  

Haha! You are such a loyal fan. Are you going to any of their concerts in their upcoming tour?

• Like 4

@ELY_397 Oh, so it will only air online like BL? But yah even if so, I guess we are lucky enough so can't complain :) 

About Korean actors payment in China, there is big numbers out there but I read sometime ago that actually some dramas cast Korean actors because they actually pay them less than Chinese stars and that they don't have much requests during filming like Chinese stars since the filming environment in Korea is rather harsh.

• Like 2

@ELY_397 Thanks dear for telling abt translated captions :DI feel the eng sub comes out after 5 to 6 hours after show airs.Not only they do this for vshow they do that for drama too,i remember i was watching a drama the guy said "2 guys sharing umbrella would look funny" but it was translated as "we will look funny" There are so many times i see that.

That MC saying he want to be DH brother so he can stay at her place itself lol and saying whoever is shedding hair pls get a hair treatment :lol:Some funny dialogues by MC.

45 minutes ago, arlene80 said:

I was just wondering who will be their next guest after Jung Yong Hwa.:rolleyes: I think he is the last guest being mentioned before.

JYH just did the shooting on 19th whoever will be next guest we will come to know.

Is LJK filming any drama on KBS then chances are bright to see him or any film promotion? He has already promoted evil resident.

I want Gong Yoo  to appear the coffee prince,KBS do get him too after u get LJK :D

Screen_Shot_2017_02_21_at_20_50_53.png

I found this pic in Weibo by a fan who repainted her lips with a darker colour! She looks much better, doesn't she? :blush:

That hairstyle is on trend apparently. Nam Sang Mi has the same style in Chief Kim. This look has long been favoured by Japanese women (blunt fringe + long hair). It looks much better in motion than in stills, like NSM in her drama.

PS My pictures were too small before, now they are too big! Ottoke? :frown:

• Like 5

Oh, I am happy this sub version is actually better. I honestly thought KBS World will used the same VIU version as well since I saw that done in another programs but this is a nice surprise :) 

On the other hand, I didn't see many reports or buzz in Korean Media about Ep 2 so I hope it was still decent and fun episode :rolleyes:

@ELY_397 Yah just small touch and she looks much better (what a pity!!) About the images, if you got this one from Weibo, I think Weibo does have different sizes for the image (middle, big and thumb) so you can check which one you want to use. But anyway, big images are better than tiny ones so don't worry much about it :D 

• Like 1

Missed the first half of the show as I had forgotten about the time zone difference. There wasn't much physical comedy in the second half and the laugh out loud moments were already shown in the teasers. It's hard to understand what they are laughing about....though I have to say the preview for Ep. 3 is very funny with the girls trying to blow out candles with their noses and DH doing a Kung fu style high kick!

• Like 3

@apqaria The subbing was good they mentioned rat poop :lol: too for me this was better then previous version.But one week wait is long too here ep 2 will come on KBS world there same time episode 3 raw will be coming on KBS2.

Yups episode 2 didn't have much buzz but then they are showing the promo with same guest for last 2 weeks.2nd episode is more of a continuation of 1st episode itself.And i saw they are having lots of reruns on various kbs channel it will also air on Saturday too.

@ELY_397 I have stopped watching live since watching it i don't understand anything and its not drama that i can get story so i will wait till tomm to watch with eng subs.I am curious abt guest and girls interaction.

From 3rd episode onward everyone will be more settled i guess. :D

• Like 1

Unfortunately Ep 2 rating decreased to be 3.1% (the decline is not really unexpected but the gap is larger than I thought it would be) but I am still hoping the upcoming episodes do pick viewers attention again.

@ELY_397 I saw the preview and yah look really fun :D 

And ooh, Dahae and her obsession with organization and cleaning :wub:

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110589551

201702220111771852_58ac69ebecd7c.jpg

• Like 1

I saw preview of episode 3 and its totally crazy :lol: That monkey jump or dance never thought that would see DH doing it lol and that kick on wall and falling down.Next episode is full fun and Jong min giving variety show tips of giving reaction in vshows :lol:

The competitor show on sbs has outdoor shoot and overnight stay also has celebrity guest although this show was not originally airing on Tuesday it was airing on friday but SBS shifted it to Tuesday becz KBS earlier show doing well.That's the reason its loyal viewer must be watching it. If channel shifts it show just becz other channel show is doing well then what can i say.

But hope our show does well infront of this show it is the toughest timeslot rather then any other days.Last week just few percent margin was there.Hope next week it gets better.

• Like 3

WAH!! Congratulation to our girl's friend and sister So Yi. She is going to get married in May in a private ceremony to musical actor Cho Seong-yoon who she have been dating for 2 years :wub:

Actually both joined JsPictures around the same time last year :) 

I don't think they were dating publicly before this news so this is a surprise news (I may be wrong though). But I was sure she was dating since she didn't deny it in GHD ep1 when they were asked. Expect hearing her love story in the program in the upcoming episodes and don't worry as her marriage plans won't affect her appearance on the program.

I am so happy for her and now the question, will the bouquet goes to our girl, lol :D 

• Like 5