Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

1 hour ago, apqaria said:

GHD Ep 2 English subbed is out on VIU. Not sure if it is uploaded somewhere else yet (can't search right now). But expect it soon if not there already.

Hopefully will get to check the EP tonight :) 

The raw episode is out on many site and uploaded.Yups we will get to watch it tonight with sub :)

• Like 2

I really enjoyed the more mature talk about being a son vs parent, child birth, the struggles of being an actress, etc. No wonder some actresses are accused of being passive during kiss scenes. It could well be that they really don't want to do it, especially if the scene doesn't call for it. 

DH talked about how the blurring of her scenes in Chuno actually made it look worse. She was unhappy about it but she did gain a lot of male fans after that lol. And PSY just wants to get a kind role. Poor her!

The comments on the international websites have been good so far, despite the drop in ratings. We will see DH doing a monkey walk and kung fu kick next week. Haha. Can't wait!

• Like 5

All this ladies are not use to it and i feel it will take some for them to adapt to vshow and enjoy,i can see in ep 3 they are more open and enjoying.Just 2 episode came out and first episode had good rating and second is also not bad even a KBS friday show has same rating for show.

Like the topic they talked and played some fun game in between.How every episode shares details abt there own experience too.And how they are offered same kind of role although they don't want to do it.

Lee dahey talking to noodles and looking forward to her and camera lovestory :lol:DH is self entertainer i love the caption when that DH didn't look at camera at all :lol:and her suitcase looked like shoping place with all new variation of things.

If DH didn't take this show how would be come to know more things abt Lee da hae :wink:

DId they edit something they were jumping on sofa or something was shown in promo did they edit some scenes too :(

• Like 5

Finally watched the episode. I really wish they could shorten the episode. I still think 1.5 hours is quite long. I do lose interest at some points (that very explicit PPL too!!!)

But I really liked those serious moments too when they were talking while eating and when they shared their wishes and experiences about their careers and those old videos and movies parts. And commenting on that Chuno incident, I don't need to mention that I do agree with Dahae that it made it worse and seeing how they even added in caption that it is bad example of blurring so it means that the channel itself admits how that was a big mistake they did in the past!!

I wonder if they will make that news report something fixed in the program and initiate a subject to talk about then? :) 

Su Geun remarks are really fun. He is certainly a good addition to the cast with his long experience and sense of humor.

I don't remember watching PJH in anything before but he is really charming and a lot of fun here :wub:

Looking forward to next episode, they look more at ease compared to those first 2 episodes and hopefully they will be settled more into the show format.

@Annya I think I got used to it. Many scenes we see in previews but they don't make it to the real episode. I think they intentionally do that so they don't waste some of those scenes. Also in the first episode we didn't see them dance as we saw in the first preview.

• Like 5

@apqaria Hope they upload deleted scenes, i guess actress give more content to show.Editor must be having hard time what to show and what not to show.

They didn't show other people bag and whats in it although they did open everyone's bag.They should not waste start 2 min in precap.

• Like 2

Wow! More posts from Da Hae today. She seems to be in a good mood lately. Must be feeling happy about her Korean comeback and life in general. :D

Sharing a bottle of wine with her flower arrangement teacher. 

Screen_Shot_2017_02_23_at_20_56_32.png

Her caption here says "pretty flowers and champagne is happiness". I know the feeling! I have a weakness for this combo too. That is one expensive bottle lol. Is there a special occasion to celebrate...So Yi's upcoming wedding maybe? :wub:
Screen_Shot_2017_02_23_at_20_56_05.png

• Like 6

Thank you Annya for the link.I really enjoyed the show. At least we get a glimpse of the real Dahae. It's nice to see her other side not just an actress but also an ordinary person. 

@ELY_397 I love her IG picture she looks very young and beautiful.:):wub:

• Like 4

Chingus, I tried folding socks the Da Hae way and it is actually very easy! The elastic on the socks will last longer using her method too ! lol 

This video clip on YT has almost 118k views already! And of course it is a tour of her house. :D

Soompi article on So Yi's wedding.

Actress Yoon So Yi And Musical Actor Jo Sung Yoon To Get Married This Spring 

jo sung yoon yoon so yi

Actress Yoon So Yi and musical actor Jo Sung Yoon are getting married!

On February 22, their agencies issued a statement saying, “The two of them will be getting married on the basis of a trust and love that was built up over many years. Their wedding will be held in May and any other details will be released sometime in the future.”

The statement continued, “According to their personal wishes and the wishes of their family, the time and place will be kept private. The two actors would also like to apologize for not being able to address everyone directly.”

Jo Sung Yoon and Yoon So Yi are the same age and had a senior-junior relationship at the same university for two years before becoming a couple.

• Like 6

Yah, love all the updates. We are lucky these days. I remember her taking a picture before with the dentist few years ago :) 

Also our girl finally hit 50,000 Followers on IG :wink: 

Another picture (may be a fan) (just noticed, the man has MBC badge so may be that was during HK times):wub:

• Like 3

Life Bar or Tipsy Talk is airing on TVN Asia or TVN HD every Friday.  In HK, the episodes are subbed in Chinese but I believe they are subbed in English in other countries. Ep. 8 started airing last night. Da Hae's episode (Ep. 9) will air next Friday.

In Malaysia, you can watch TVN HD on Hypp TV or Astro.

@Tey Ling, do you subscribe to these channels?

Screen_Shot_2017_02_25_at_15_16_56.png

Screen_Shot_2017_02_25_at_15_06_33.png

In Philippines, it is airing on Destiny, Sky and Cignal. The rest of the countries are shown below. 

IMG_0895.png

• Like 3

Thanks ELY for the updates, I do subscribed to Astro but hardly watched TV, prefer IPAD. If Ep 9 is next Friday, I won't be in Kuala Lumpur, am traveling overseas. And that's another reason I use IPAD . 

From recent insta of Dahae, am glad she is more generous with her postings, and shall look out for more, apart from waiting for her VS coming episodes and Chinese drama MGMM. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

Thanks ELY for the updates, I do subscribed to Astro but hardly watched TV, prefer IPAD. If Ep 9 is next Friday, I won't be in Kuala Lumpur, am traveling overseas. And that's another reason I use IPAD . 

From recent insta of Dahae, am glad she is more generous with her postings, and shall look out for more, apart from waiting for her VS coming episodes and Chinese drama MGMM. 

Tey Ling, you can watch Astro (the app is called Astro on the go) on your IPad but I don't think the app works when you are overseas.

I was wondering if there are any DH fans in MY, SG, PH or INA who can record the program for the benefit of those fans who are not in these countries. The program is recordable and if you can watch it on your laptop you can screen record it. 

Just watched Ep. 9 preview subbed. DH said something about her pride is important to her too and SY said she (herself) is always in love. SY said if you don't fall in love when you are young, you can't do it when your body is already decomposed. Soyi is a funny girl. Her outspokenness rivals DH's! The guys were saying they have to think carefully about which female guests to invite in the future. At one point there was a caption that read "when the guest outspeaks the hosts - Lee Da Hae".

• Like 5

@ELY_397 Yah SY is really fun. Our girl surely found her match in her :D:D 

Actually after her appearance with our girl she was offered a position as regular late guest in "Life Bar". I don't think she will be in every episode but will appear with other guests as well :) 

• Like 3